Conquer Club

autoload's 19 Player Mafia Game #1 --- Mafia Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby autoload on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:32 pm

It only applied to mafia kills as long as the Janitor (Incandenza) was still alive.

Your Serial Kill of onbekende still resulted in his role being revealed.
Major autoload

Postby Fircoal on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:51 pm

autoload wrote:I'm curious as to what you all thought of the Mafia Janitor role.

First I didn't know that it was there, but then looking over the roles, I saw it. I didn't think it was important, so I didn't tell anyone.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:55 pm

autoload wrote:
Your Serial Kill of onbekende still resulted in his role being revealed.

That threw me off, if there was 2 kills the 1st night or he wasn't a commuter, I wouldn't of came up with the hider theory. Anyway GG scum. I didn't really suspect either Vgmmaster or Incandenza. Anyway, I'll probably see everyone in different mafia games.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:55 pm

Fircoal wrote:
autoload wrote:I'm curious as to what you all thought of the Mafia Janitor role.

First I didn't know that it was there, but then looking over the roles, I saw it. I didn't think it was important, so I didn't tell anyone.

It still totally blows my mind that you got lynched, off of not much more than a poorly-worded sentence and an exotic role... unreal.
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Fircoal on Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:11 pm

Incandenza wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

It still totally blows my mind that you got lynched, off of not much more than a poorly-worded sentence and an exotic role... unreal.

I know. And was my sentence that poorly worded?
Captain Fircoal

Postby Master Bush on Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:32 pm

Well played Incandenza.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:40 pm

Fircoal wrote:
Incandenza wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

Not really. The problem was that it was a bit speculative in tone, rather than a forceful 'of course I can use all three items in an evening, you dipsh*t. Now piss off and let's go hang some mafia'... :lol:
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Fircoal on Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:41 pm

Incandenza wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
Incandenza wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

Not really. The problem was that it was a bit speculative in tone, rather than a forceful 'of course I can use all three items in an evening, you dipsh*t. Now piss off and let's go hang some mafia'... :lol:

I'm not that forceful, at least I'm not usually. Okay, I'll hang mafia.

Hang: Incandenza
Captain Fircoal

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:43 pm

and thanks to all for your gg's... I had so much damn fun in this game I could hardly stand it. I still can't believe we won. About six different things had to go perfectly those last 2 days, starting with the nightkill of houssam (I kept having this bad feeling that RK was a nurse and was going to protect houssam, at which point we would've been screwed).

MB, any reason why you bolded the can? Are you perchance calling me an ass? :lol:
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:44 pm

oh, and WORD
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Master Bush on Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:46 pm

Incandenza wrote:MB, any reason why you bolded the can? Are you perchance calling me an ass? :lol:

For a mafia winner, you're not too bright :wink:

You were the Mafia Janitor, who stuffed the bodies in trash cans. That's why I bolded the word "can"
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:05 pm

Master Bush wrote:
Incandenza wrote:MB, any reason why you bolded the can? Are you perchance calling me an ass? :lol:

You were the Mafia Janitor, who stuffed the bodies in trash cans. That's why I bolded the word "can"

ahhhhhh... I see... too subtle for me, clearly.

It's your whole Stache thing... I immediately assumed you were talking trash. :lol:
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Fircoal on Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:11 pm

Incandenza wrote:
Master Bush wrote:

ahhhhhh... I see... too subtle for me, clearly.

It's your whole Stache thing... I immediately assumed you were talking trash. :lol:

LOL!
Captain Fircoal

Postby Roger Dodger on Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:51 pm

oh yeah !! my death hasbeen avenged!!!!
Private Roger Dodger

Postby autoload on Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:01 pm

Roger Dodger wrote:oh yeah !! my death hasbeen avenged!!!!

Arise for the next game you dusty pile of bones!
Major autoload

Postby HoussamTheGreat on Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:02 pm

autoload wrote:
Roger Dodger wrote:oh yeah !! my death hasbeen avenged!!!!

Arise for the next game you dusty pile of bones!

in the meantime somebody lock this damn thread. it's depressing!! :)
Lieutenant HoussamTheGreat

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:04 pm

so when do we get our points for winning? This should push me over the top and get me my silly colonel hat.

:lol:
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Fircoal on Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:27 am

While this game was good, I would like to point some things that I thought were mistakes.

3) For Dummies Lynch, I think that it may not of been smart to either say to lynch me or FD, as it turns out both of us were telling the truth. FD, may of seemed suspicious, but why didn't anyone really suggest anyone else?

2) Nyvek Lynch, to me Nyvek seemed the most unscum like, and people lynched him. Under no proof, you all lynched him. I don't understand why.

1) XenHu Lynch, now this was only one person but it was pretty stupid. RK, why would you vote XEnHu based on random.org, and very little proof. Even worse it was Lynch or Lose. That's supposed to take a long amount of thinking, now one post based on random.org.

These are just things I think that the town did wrong. Feel free to correct me, or disagree.
Last edited by Fircoal on Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Senfive on Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:39 am

Fircoal wrote:While this game was good, I would like to point out the biggest town mistakes.

3) For Dummies Lynch, I think that it may not of been smart to either say to lynch me or FD, as it turns out both of us were telling the truth. FD, may of seemed suspicious, but why didn't anyone really suggest anyone else?

2) Nyvek Lynch, to me Nyvek seemed the most unscum like, and people lynched him. Under no proof, you all lynched him. I don't understand why.

1) XenHu Lynch, now this was only one person but it was pretty stupid. RK, why would you vote XEnHu based on random.org, and very little proof. Even worse it was Lynch or Lose. That's supposed to take a long amount of thinking, now one post based on random.org.

These are just things I think that the town did wrong. Feel free to correct me, or disagree.

Fircoal these are not the only things that went wrong. Lots of factors have to be factored in. No finger pointing is needed. The Mafia Played well and Incandeza's puppets performed beautifully. Also FD didn't give himself any credibilty I see where that was a mistake. I think Xenhu gave it away when he hammered Fircoal for no real reason. Makes himself suspicious and lets the townies do the dirty work. Then again many mistakes early in the game put us in that situation. Again just stating my opinion and what not. I just want to say I will get you all next time. I swear to it.
Sergeant Senfive

Location: A Place that resembles Mexico only with more mexicans.

Postby Fircoal on Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:42 am

Senfive wrote:
Fircoal wrote:While this game was good, I would like to point out the biggest town mistakes.

Fircoal these are not the only things that went wrong. Lots of factors have to be factored in. No finger pointing is needed. The Mafia Played well and Incandeza's puppets performed beautifully. Also FD didn't give himself any credibilty I see where that was a mistake. I think Xenhu gave it away when he hammered Fircoal for no real reason. Makes himself suspicious and lets the townies do the dirty work. Then again many mistakes early in the game put us in that situation. Again just stating my opinion and what not. I just want to say I will get you all next time. I swear to it.

I agree with you, but I'm just kind of upset that RK decided XenHu's fate in Lynch or Lose in a 2 sentence post. The other two were just thinks that I saw different.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:45 am

Also, sorry for finger pointing, those were just the mistakes I remembered. I'm not trying to say anybody did that bad.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Wisse on Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:55 am

wohoo! :P
we've wone we've won!
and i told you all treastain was lying being the cop and saving wicked :P because we killed her
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby Fircoal on Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:57 am

Wisse wrote:wohoo! :P
we've wone we've won!
and i told you all treastain was lying being the cop and saving wicked :P because we killed her

TRestain said he was the doc, but he was a quack, so he was telling the truth.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Wisse on Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:04 am

Fircoal wrote:
we've wone we've won!

what is a squack? (srry for being noob)
but he said he protected wicked, and if he did we coun't have kill her...
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby Senfive on Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:05 am

Wisse wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
we've wone we've won!

what is a squack? (srry for being noob)
but he said he protected wicked, and if he did we coun't have kill her...

Quack means that when he chooses to save someone he has a 50% chance of being able to do so. He had no idea though.
Sergeant Senfive

Location: A Place that resembles Mexico only with more mexicans.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives