Conquer Club

[INTERMEDIATE]Enemy of My Enemy - Archive please

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [INTERMEDIATE]Enemy of My Enemy - Day 2[10/13]

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:50 am

So in that case werewolf would stay quiet about the report, or confirm someone else as town.

However, lynch Epi, and werewolves will try to find the other mafia so that lsu doesn't get lynched tomorrow and vice versa.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:40 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:So in that case werewolf would stay quiet about the report, or confirm someone else as town.

However, lynch Epi, and werewolves will try to find the other mafia so that lsu doesn't get lynched tomorrow and vice versa.

You're right, even better for investigators, they would know who is the opposing side without anyone knowing it...

So, who do we lynch today, Epi or LSU?
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:48 pm

I think either could be lying about their actual role. Anti-town have a habit of doing that. I'd think it more likely that LSU is oracle than epi being seer as elaborated on earlier and I feel stronger about finding epi's partner than LSU's partner. However, it doesn't really make too much of a difference, does it? Well, for town anyway. We can't know if either of them is oracle/seer or just plain henchmen. The easy lynch is to hit whoever has the most votes.

I would, however, like to hear from belly, mtam's replacement, hotshot, and Tim. Whom do you guys prefer to lynch?
Major Ragian

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Ragian wrote:I think either could be lying about their actual role. Anti-town have a habit of doing that. I'd think it more likely that LSU is oracle than epi being seer as elaborated on earlier and I feel stronger about finding epi's partner than LSU's partner. However, it doesn't really make too much of a difference, does it? Well, for town anyway. We can't know if either of them is oracle/seer or just plain henchmen. The easy lynch is to hit whoever has the most votes.

I would, however, like to hear from belly, mtam's replacement, hotshot, and Tim. Whom do you guys prefer to lynch?

I actually agree with what you said about who is more likely oracle/seer, but that it doesn't really matter too much which is lynched because we don't really know and can't trust them.

Since the day is getting close to ending, and we need to lynch one or the other, I will go ahead and vote epi

If LSU gains more votes I'll switch to him though.
Major HotShot53

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Vote LSU

Because Hotshot voted Epi.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:02 pm

I guess you Wing expect me to say "vote Epi" ... "because Wing voted LSU" as an answer to "because Hotshot voted Epi".

Vote LSU

Because wing voted LSU.
Captain dakky21

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:05 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Vote LSU

So... why exactly does my vote influence your vote?
Major HotShot53

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:08 am

HotShot53 wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Vote LSU

So... why exactly does my vote influence your vote?

Because we need to catch a partner tomorrow. Dakky understands.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Ragian on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:31 am

Let's get this show on the road.

Vote LSU
Major Ragian

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:59 am

By my count that Ragian with the hammer again.

Epi I implore you to kill or investigate Hotshot. For incentive, if your investigation reveals the werewolf partner they become number 1 lynch instead of yourself.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:57 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:By my count that Ragian with the hammer again.

Epi I implore you to kill or investigate Hotshot. For incentive, if your investigation reveals the werewolf partner they become number 1 lynch instead of yourself.

Let me ask it again and again:
if hotshot is town but Epi gives results to his partner who says hotshot is werewolf, what happens then? we lynch town? If we're going this way, next lynch should be Epi, no matter what results say.
Captain dakky21

Postby MrBellyBangBang on Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:37 pm

Sorry guys, been busy with family during the holidays, only been able to take my turns in games. I'll check through the pages I missed and make my vote tomorrow.
Major MrBellyBangBang

Postby Marashu on Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:14 pm

I've been out of town with limited internet as well - no vote count (all my notes are at home), but I will be doing a scene tomorrow afternoon when I get home.
Captain Marashu

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:15 am

MrBellyBangBang wrote:Sorry guys, been busy with family during the holidays, only been able to take my turns in games. I'll check through the pages I missed and make my vote tomorrow.

If I have added it up write LSU has received enough votes already. What we need from you is your interpretation of the game. It is particularly important in your case as yourself and Mtam were identified as the proposed nightkills when Epi and LSU were being chummy.

You have until Mars posts the scene.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby MrBellyBangBang on Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:06 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
MrBellyBangBang wrote:Sorry guys, been busy with family during the holidays, only been able to take my turns in games. I'll check through the pages I missed and make my vote tomorrow.

If I have added it up write LSU has received enough votes already. What we need from you is your interpretation of the game. It is particularly important in your case as yourself and Mtam were identified as the proposed nightkills when Epi and LSU were being chummy.

You have until Mars posts the scene.

I don't like mitch, I think we should've taken a chance on him and lynch whoever his partner is if it turned out he was scum, unfortunately I was not around when you guys decided who to pick so all I can do is to join the goddamn bandwagon on confirmed scum LSU. Vote LSU

List: (Scummy to townie)
Mitch
Hotshot
Ragian
Wing
Dakky
Tim

I don't have a solid opinion on mtarbuni because he was never really around, but what little I saw from him I didn't like.
Major MrBellyBangBang

Postby Marashu on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:00 pm

FINAL VOTE COUNT:
LSU: TimWoodbury, madmitch, Wing, dakky, Ragian, MrBelly (6)
Epitaph1: LSU, HotShot (2)
Not Voting: Epitaph1, mtam

Day 2, December 2015

Fear, my love, is the flavour in the air. The people are too afraid to act, and yet are too afraid to do nothing. Monsters and menaces proudly walk the streets, unashamed. And as the sun was setting, the town, spurred by fear, strung up a monster. And as he was standing on the gallows, a feral sneer crossed his face, challenging the people standing before him.

LSU Tiger Josh, Werewolf Goon, has been lynched.

Night 2 begins. It will end at 1900CCT on Thursday, December 31.
Captain Marashu

Re: [INTERMEDIATE]Enemy of My Enemy - Night 2[9/13]

Postby dakky21 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Ending it at 19CCT @ Dec 31 is same as ending it 19CCT @ Jan 01 LOL.

Just saying... either end night at an earlier time on 31.12. or end it on 01.01. (I'd want the first one because I will be bored till the evening)
Captain dakky21

Re: [INTERMEDIATE]Enemy of My Enemy - Night 2[9/13]

Postby Marashu on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:58 pm

Night 2, December 2015

Time is our enemy, my love. Time allows the threats to the town to grow stronger, and time grinds even the strongest to dust. While the murders in town threaten to unmake the town, a villager has also died of old age. There are three, today, that we must mourn. I hope that tomorrow you will not be mourning for me.

madmitch, Vanilla Townie, has been killed.
MrBellyBangBang, Vanilla Townie, has been killed.
mtamburini, Vanilla Townie, has been modkilled.

Day 3 begins. Deadline is Friday, January 8, 0600CCT. With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Captain Marashu

Re: [INTERMEDIATE]Enemy of My Enemy - Day 3[6/13]

Postby StorrZerg on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:54 am

Get fucked tambo
Major StorrZerg

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:52 am

Dakky you have my permission to tell us all that this is basically over for us, that Mtam modkill has really hurt. Do the maths, but I think we have a tiny chance of winning now.

Anyone got any investigation results? Should be two out there as LSU wasnt the Oracle.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby madmitch on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:02 am

game over :cry:
Cadet madmitch

Postby dakky21 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:47 am

I got the results, hotshot is not werewolf. That doesn't mean he isn't mafia, though.

And yes, it is pretty much over for town, I told you that yesterday, plus the modkill, good game town.

Who is even left?
EPI - scum
Wing
Hotshot
Tim
Ragian
dakky

It's 3 town vs 2,1 scum. Lynch correct scum today (Epi for example) and hope for scum kill scum tonight, in all other cases scum will win.
Captain dakky21

Postby Epitaph1 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Well, the final werewolf went rogue on us. We had an agreement that would have given him an equal opportunity to make it to the endgame but he didn't kill tambo like me and LSU had agreed upon. That would have actually been better for the town now that we see tambo got modkilled.

I know the last werewolf.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:29 pm

Epitaph1 wrote:Well, the final werewolf went rogue on us. We had an agreement that would have given him an equal opportunity to make it to the endgame but he didn't kill tambo like me and LSU had agreed upon. That would have actually been better for the town now that we see tambo got modkilled.

I know the last werewolf.

Does this mean your partner knows too?

If so we lynch Epi today, there is a good chance that Epi's partner kills the last werewolf, and thus go into the final day 2 town to 1 mafia. Might even get an investigation to help us out. :lol:

Far from over. Lets win this boys.

Vote Epi
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:31 pm

If Epi's partner doesnt do so, then the final day may well be 1 mafia, 1 werewolf, 1 town. Bit risky for Epi's partner dontcha think.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives