Conquer Club

Random Historical Mafia(The Gunpowder Plot); Town Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Random Historical Mafia: Night 3 The Gunpowder Plot

Postby BuJaber on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:03 pm

If there is a vig... don't shoot Mets. Shoot hotshot or gregwolf.

Marashu knew he had a very slim chance of surviving; so why would he throw Mets under the bus if Mets is his scum buddy? Him knowing Mets' name is very suspicious, but I want to discuss it during the day. I don't think Mets can be scum. If there is only one scum left then it's hotshot or greg, if there are 2 left then we still have to figure it out.
Major BuJaber

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:24 pm

I suppose he could have known my name because one of the remaining scum buddies is a flavor cop (which is a role that is typically scum when it exists).

People with investigative results: make sure you re-interpret your previous results in light of the flip.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:35 pm

Except in exceptional circumstances, surely I am the only one who could be a vig? Only one death per night and two protective roles dead... Tim isnt spouting about anyine else, so it seems unlikely anyone else had actions fail twice.

So clearly that was directed at me. Where is the trust?

Also look at roles already flipped, you really thunk I am a vig? Really?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby TimWoodbury on Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:20 pm

wing your action/actions are safe to happen tonight
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby william18 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:22 pm

If there is any confusion between captured vs lynched, Marashu is dead, for all intents and purposes.
Sergeant william18

Postby dakky21 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:33 pm

TimWoodbury wrote:wing your action/actions are safe to happen tonight

My post of substance: So you are the roleblocker. And you blocked Wing 2 nights in a row, as you said he can use his actions tonight. Guess we'll see what the action is.
Captain dakky21

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Gonna be in the hospital tomorrow all day into the next.

My ass makes good bait but if I am killed make them choke on the hook.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby dakky21 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:14 pm

What, did this thread died? 48 hrs passed for actions and I seen William online.
Captain dakky21

Postby william18 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:01 pm

dakky21 wrote:What, did this thread died? 48 hrs passed for actions and I seen William online.

Srry I was a bit busy. Posting scene up now
Sergeant william18

Day 4, The Princess

Postby william18 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Day 4: The Princess
November 4st, 1605

The men gather yet again in the morning, to resume their hunt. With two conspirators already apprehended, they felt confident in the kings safety.

A guard storms into the hall.

" It's the princess. She has been killed."

The company follows the guard in disbelief. They get to the princesses room, to see the young girl with a bullet fired into her chest.

metsfanmax - Princess Elizabeth Stuart (Next in Heir/ Un-targetable by Mafia) has been killed

Day 4 has begun
Sergeant william18

Re: Random Historical Mafia: Day 4 The Princess

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:32 pm

Have fun y'all. Hope you're okay, IB.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Re: Day 4, The Princess

Postby BuJaber on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:40 pm

william18 wrote: Un-targetable by Mafia

What?

How?

Wing: Actually there was and still is a chance that dakky is the vig. He made a big show of making you seem like the vig, but he could be a vig himself. Either you or him is what I was thinking.
My comment has nothing to do with trust. I know you can do the right thing; it was simply a friendly caution to someone who would be on my side.

I'm so confused right now. How does an untargetable be the only one that dies in the night? Are mafia dead and we have some 3rd party that we have to kill? Is there another doctor plus some sort of vig role?

Well I still have my top prospect hotshot.. so he'd be my first lynch target but yeah I'd love some explanation to the night's events. Because now I'm very confused and I'm kinda thinking we need to risk it and target dakky again because he might be some sort of 3rd party that is hurting us.
Major BuJaber

Postby TimWoodbury on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:20 pm

Hmmm i didn5 block wing last night i blocked metsfan. So mafia kill failed im thinking that wing is vig (blocked him night 1 and 2)
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby TimWoodbury on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:22 pm

Maybe. Mafia targeted mets failes due to being unkillabke by scum and wing killed mets? Wing being vig makes since qith me blocking him 2 nights in a row
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:53 am

I dont play chicken. Zero chance Mets was vanilla townie. He lied, he died.

Yeah, Ive spent the first two nights trying to kill Tim.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:35 am

Dakky is Mafia

I have to agree with Wing. Mets was a good choice to be Vig shot. We had to know and he did lie.

Mafia had a really Super set up.Very powerful. What made it strong was the role Marashu had making mafia appear Town if investigated. When Mitch flipped goon something seemed wrong, mafia seemed under powered, which is why I felt there almost certainly had to be a Godfather. Heh the irony.

Marashus role made me a naive cop until he was caught. Mafia of course knew this... :lol: and blew it. Mitch acted the fool trying to draw a cop investigation and in hindsight Dakky enabled that behavior suggestimg that Mitch and his meta gave him away.

Day 3 was the big give away. The moment I stated Marashu as mafia Dakky said I was lying and alternated between back pedaling and trying to make me look bad. Just look at yesterdays posts Dakky made and it should all be clear. The BIG statement is when he says he is confused after Marashi claims and never says I could be telling the truth about my claim but implies Mara is telling the truth. He even hammers like a good townie.

I do not believe Dakky is lynch proof indefinitely as that ability already is a terrific smoke screen. I do think he is role cop.

Now there may be a possibility of a 4th mafia.I do not know.There may be another Town faction as Mets turned light blue.

I am tired.I was going to hold off to post but could not resist.

GOTCHA Dakky!!

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby BuJaber on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:54 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:I dont play chicken. Zero chance Mets was vanilla townie. He lied, he died.

Yeah, Ive spent the first two nights trying to kill Tim.

Trust goes both ways. Yes Mets was 100% lying about role but not about being town. I explained why he could not have been mafia. He explained his role in a terrible way, I'll give you that. And I have hated how some townies have been playing but this was not a reason to shoot him. This is a wasted kill on the first night that Tim didn't block you where you could have hit someone else. Heck hit dakky because he claimed unlynchable if you didn't have someone better. I respect your opinion and understand where you're coming from, but in this case I think you were wrong. We're no closer to figuring out hotshot/greg.. we only just have an additional suspect (dakky).

Iron Butterfly wrote:
I do not believe Dakky is lynch proof indefinitely as that ability already is a terrific smoke screen. I do think he is role cop.

Now there may be a possibility of a 4th mafia.I do not know.There may be another Town faction as Mets turned light blue.

GOTCHA Dakky!!

I'm fine with us going after dakky. In my mind I only trusted him temporarily. And as you can see in my post above I immediately started suspecting him when I saw the flip.

I believe light blue/next heir means he probably was a 3rd party that replaces me as a town member if I die. Just a guess that makes sense. Also explains how he would interpret it as "vanilla townie".

I don't want to vote yet. I have a reason. It's very dangerous to share at the moment. We have a slight advantage still.. but I'm not sure how long that will last.

Greg.. Based on recent events, I am inclined to believe you. Please share any info you have ASAP. I think it will be very valuable.
Major BuJaber

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:52 am

We're no closer to figuring out hotshot/greg.. we only just have an additional suspect (dakky).

Why would you say this? First I have told you Dakky is Mafia, just like I told you Marashu was mafia. Why would Dakky be just a suspect?

Second why would we need to figure out Hotshot and Greg when Dakky is mafia? Yes there could be 4 but I find your wording suspect.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:00 am

We have a slight advantage still.. but I'm not sure how long that will last.

And this. What do you consider a sleight advantage?? Dakky is scum number three and perhaps the last.

You have claimed to be Kingand Govenor so you should have NO information except personal opinion, which is NOT information.

No one should come forward with their roles unless they have relevant information to end the game or help and shed light for the win.

Considering the setup mafia had Town has gotten extremely lucky in some respects. Lynching Mitch served as a domino effect, which helped lynch Marashu, which helped catch Dakky.

Town is in a good place.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:58 am

Vote Dakky

i would say, just leave this one to me, but I am not sure that there will be another mafia, or which of Hotshot, Greg it sould be.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:08 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Vote Dakky

i would say, just leave this one to me, but I am not sure that there will be another mafia, or which of Hotshot, Greg it sould be.

Why the vote when you can't lynch me. I believe there was a bus this night. I am not mafia.
Captain dakky21

Postby BuJaber on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:21 am

I'm sorry IB .. when you said dakky is mafia I didn't realize you meant you investigated him..I thought you were just guessing. The night scene really confused me.

Vote dakky

never mind then we still have a major advantage.
Major BuJaber

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:30 am

I think I know why mafia didn't get a kill in last night, but since IB caught dakky there isn't a town-beneficial reason to disclose it now.

I have also been suspicious of dakky, and I have seen 1-shot unlynchable scum before. So I am willing to vote him once we are ready to end the day.

Since Wing has admitted to taking a shot every night so far, keep in mind there is always a chance he is a SK, but he does seem to be acting more like a vig for now.
Major HotShot53

Postby dakky21 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:07 am

TimWoodbury wrote:Maybe. Mafia targeted mets failes due to being unkillabke by scum and wing killed mets? Wing being vig makes since qith me blocking him 2 nights in a row

By the way, did you block anyone last night?
Captain dakky21

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:10 am

dakky21 wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Vote Dakky

Why the vote when you can't lynch me. I believe there was a bus this night. I am not mafia.

Why not tell us who you are then...not that it matters.

The only reason mafia would bus you is if they wanted to frame you. To do that you needed to be suspect. From your side I believe you thought yourself secure and that you had town cred in the bag.

Also there has been no indication of a bus this game.

Captain Iron Butterfly

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives