Conquer Club

No Theme Mafia - town + nag win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: No Theme Mafia - Day 4, wolololo

Postby Skoffin on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:12 am

To be honest I'm not entirely comfortable lynching either nag or chu either XD I don't trust ragian or sam, but I am wary of sam a bit more. Might be worth trying the ol' 'name your top two lynch candidates and why' again and pick between them? Just to get this moving along

I'll also mention that I've had some shenanigans with my role; my name had been I Went to a First Aid Course but Forgot Everything and I was an exploding doctor. But I've now lost some abilities and I'm pretty much just a bomb that explodes on contact, and I'm called an angry lesbian

It seems I've lost one half of my 'dual role', and I wonder if other people with dual abilities have lost half their powers too. Unless scum have a role that can take half your powers or something, but I doubt it.

Anyway, the only person I'm thinking is likely town at this point is Lovo. I'm pretty much open to lynching anyone else if they have the best reasoning against them.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Samlen on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:05 am

It would certainly help if people were a little more active... benga hasn't responded at all yet while dds and hotshot are probably (understandably) confused enough to not know who to lynch, nag is still on his honeymoon and idk about the rest. Maybe my theory about fircoal is too crazy but the only person to really talk against has been fircoal... People really need to start throwing ideas/opinions/votes around cause we're starting to stagnate.

I know this seems weird, but if fircoal is telling the truth about nag being cult/chef, we sort of need nag to be able to figure out other roles. Fircoal claims to have been only two-shot, and with 3 new people we need some way to learn about them. One of those 3 might be some sort of investigative role, but we really can't have them out themselves right now, plus if nag is cult he's the only one and not a threat right now at all.
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Skittles! on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:38 pm

I will start prodding players soon.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby lord voldemort on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:05 am

I'm at a lost of what to do.

I have close to no read on this game now that all these players are added. And I can't get an idea on what is happening. The only thing I feel with any conviction is a lynch to ragian. We had probs 1 scum 1 cult left. Now it's probs 2 scum 1 cult. But I got now idea. We have these new players and they have said nothing. Like what was the point except to be intentionally frustrating.

Either way. My vote is staying on ragian
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby Ragian on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:47 am

Sorry. Festival.

I can't see why Samlen would start a bandwagon on Pika of they're scum together. I suspect Skoffin the most, I think. And we know that one of chu and Nag is lying.

There's also another liar in our midst. No one is fessing up to bussing LoVo and me.
Major Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:11 am

If we are going to go back to suspecting me, I'll ask what you think happened to our two missing night kills if I had nothing to do with stopping either of them.
To add to that, I'm the one pika kept trying to lynch when I was pushing on him.

Problem is that we've let days drag on so long that it's hard to remember who did/said what.
I have a hard time trusting the sam/lovo dynamic because it always seems too easy to put enabling type roles on the same side together.

But it also seems weird that we have a role type cop when ga7 was a usrurper, implying a gf in the game.

The only thing about ragian is that he has a vanilla role and the name given is similar to another role he had in another game, and his votes were a bit around the place previously. He also claims he was bussed but no one is claiming responsibility. But it also seems this was the only time a bus occurred in the game?
Lovo were there other things I've missed here that make you suspect ragian the most?
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby lord voldemort on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:08 am

general feel for his vanilla claim is all and his reluctance on pika
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby Ragian on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:57 am

Who ended up with the douche? How was it used? Was that used to bus me and LoVo? And to what end?

Saying that I was reluctant regarding Pika is a stretch. The only reason I was reluctant was that you, LoVo, and Samlen were voting for him, and you were my main picks. Seeing how Samlen has played, I don't think he's bad. That's why I'm back at Skoffin. Or whoever is lying of chu and Nag. Also, if Pika felt he was going down, the only logical way to move forward would be to vote for his accomplish.
Major Ragian

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:58 am

Samlen wrote:It would certainly help if people were a little more active... benga hasn't responded at all yet while dds and hotshot are probably (understandably) confused enough to not know who to lynch, nag is still on his honeymoon and idk about the rest. Maybe my theory about fircoal is too crazy but the only person to really talk against has been fircoal... People really need to start throwing ideas/opinions/votes around cause we're starting to stagnate.

I know this seems weird, but if fircoal is telling the truth about nag being cult/chef, we sort of need nag to be able to figure out other roles. Fircoal claims to have been only two-shot, and with 3 new people we need some way to learn about them. One of those 3 might be some sort of investigative role, but we really can't have them out themselves right now, plus if nag is cult he's the only one and not a threat right now at all.

At this point, you're right about not knowing what to do. Even reading it the game is a bit confusing, and with myself and 2 others being added, I would go with eliminating/pressuring one of the three that has been added for roles and such since that seems to be the gist of the information we have with everyone. At any rate, sorry for my lack of activity, I'm in the process of moving/applying for new work.

Off topic - I'll probably become a cop.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Ragian on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:02 am

Good. Could you find scum then, please?
Major Ragian

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:46 am

I just finished reading all 19 pages... very interesting so far. I'd have to say Ragian is the most likely scum based on his trying to protect pika so much... and then jumping on the bandwagon at the last second (well, a second too late anyway) to try to gain some town cred back. The only slightly confusing part is his saying he was bussed with someone last night, which if true, the hidden bussdriver is probably scum instead. A VT claim would be good for a Godfather to make also, that's how it'd probably appear to the role claim revealer, so makes sense to claim it.
Major HotShot53

Postby Ragian on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 am

Yeah, that vote on Pika when he was already lynched looks bad. If I could, I'd vote myself for that. When "voting" him, I still wasn't sold on him being scum. But of course it's easy to have 20/20 hindsight.

Anyway, I'm leaving for the Roskilde Festival today. I'll be checking in a couple of times a day, but if you want an easy lynch, go for the voteless VT who's absent. At this point, I'm thinking skoffin as scum. If one of the newcomers has entered as scum (which would make sense, right?), I wouldn't be able to say who it is, but given that hotshot has actually posted something meaningful, I'll say one of the others. Also, DDS's cop fakeclaim under no pressure screams to high heaven (that latte part is banter if you think I'm thick).
Major Ragian

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:31 am

Ragian wrote:Yeah, that vote on Pika when he was already lynched looks bad. If I could, I'd vote myself for that. When "voting" him, I still wasn't sold on him being scum. But of course it's easy to have 20/20 hindsight.

Anyway, I'm leaving for the Roskilde Festival today. I'll be checking in a couple of times a day, but if you want an easy lynch, go for the voteless VT who's absent. At this point, I'm thinking skoffin as scum. If one of the newcomers has entered as scum (which would make sense, right?), I wouldn't be able to say who it is, but given that hotshot has actually posted something meaningful, I'll say one of the others. Also, DDS's cop fakeclaim under no pressure screams to high heaven (that latte part is banter if you think I'm thick).

I meant in RL of being a cop. Like...Going down to an academy and such, hence why I said off topic. It'll probably affect my activity for the week if I pass the psyche eval.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:01 am

Lmao. Flew over my head with the banter part.

I'm so fucked, I can't even read!
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby Ragian on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:11 pm

@DDS, are you kidding me? I added a parenthesis stating I posted it as a joke. Don't insult me like that.
Major Ragian

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:11 pm

Ragian wrote:@DDS, are you kidding me? I added a parenthesis stating I posted it as a joke. Don't insult me like that.

Hey, I double posted to confirm my stupidity damnit!

In any event. I'm fine with the idea of tagging along and trying to decipher who is what, though I'm more inclined to the idea of scum hunting the remaining (3) of us that recently joined if only to eliminate crazy outside variables.

If I really have to role reveal, I will.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby Skoffin on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:40 pm

At this point I'm leaning towards chu or ragian, but something still feels off to me but I can't really explain what that is. inb4 no one from the old batch was even mafia XD
From the new batch, benga hasn't even said anything yet.

I think the day has gone on a bit too long so either we no lynch for lulz and or get a lynch done, and let the night play out and get more info.
If we don't lynch ragian we might see another bus happen, which lends credence to him.
If nag uses his power on two people we can see who is telling the truth rolewise. We've already seen it used on chu, we may want to verify some of the old batch or see what roles the new kids have.
Idk, but I'll probably decide on my vote sometime today.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:19 am

Right. I never saw the other post. Sorry. Hugsies?
Major Ragian

Postby Skittles! on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:43 am

ANNOUNCEMENT

I am putting a Day deadline in place. Night 4 will start in roughly 48 hours, 6PM AEST.

EDIT: I have PM'd benga, are there any other players youguys think I should heckle?
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:36 am

Skoffin wrote: At this point I'm leaning towards chu or ragian, but something still feels off to me but I can't really explain what that is. inb4 no one from the old batch was even mafia XD
From the new batch, benga hasn't even said anything yet.

I think the day has gone on a bit too long so either we no lynch for lulz and or get a lynch done, and let the night play out and get more info.
If we don't lynch ragian we might see another bus happen, which lends credence to him.
If nag uses his power on two people we can see who is telling the truth rolewise. We've already seen it used on chu, we may want to verify some of the old batch or see what roles the new kids have.
Idk, but I'll probably decide on my vote sometime today.

Quit seducing our illustrious mod into doing rash things God damnit. He'll just make this game longer.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby Skoffin on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:35 am

How is it my fault?!!?

Anyway I'm voting unless someone has better reasoning.

I'm going with Ragian because his role hasn't be verified on anything, he was hesitant on voting pika and I have various reasons as to why I'm less suspicious of the others. Also he wants to lynch me, and that is just rudfe.

Vote ragian
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:18 am

Go for the guy who can't defend himself. Did you bus me with LoVo, Skoffin?
Major Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:23 am

But you're here right now, Raigan.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby HotShot53 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 am

I didn't mention it last time, but I'd believe Fircoal over nag about the cult thing, Nag is probably cult but of course he wouldn't admit it. As others have said though, a lone cultist isn't much risk as long as scum are still around, so going for scum first is our objective.

As I said in my previous post, ragian is by far my biggest suspicion due to his attempted defense of pika etc, so I will vote Ragian
Major HotShot53

Postby Ragian on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:34 am

Yes, present. But I can't vote. One of you fuckers is lying through your teeth, going for the easy lynch of the VT.

And yes, I stuck my neck out for Pika due to those who voted for him whom I believed were far scummier. I didn't know he'd flip scum. Only scum knew that. Clever scum would have voted for Pika or kept schtum about him. It's not like he wasn't scrutinised before lynched eventually.

Now, if you manage to mislynch me today, the following must be looked at tomorrow: Skoffin and Hotshot or Benga. My gut feeling tells me it's quiet Benga rather than misguided Hotshot.
Major Ragian

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives