Conquer Club

No Theme Mafia - town + nag win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: No Theme Mafia - Day 5, u dead

Postby HotShot53 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:09 am

lord voldemort wrote:k so i am now night actionless for tonight

last night my action enabled me to see all factions in game left

there are town, scum, cult and other third party. I am unsure if that is current with the six left or if dds dying means that there are no other 3rd party.

I am inclined to believe that nagerous is potentially that cult as per fircoal.

Balance of original members probs suggest they arent scum.

I would think that one of hotshot or benga were added to scum team.

I am happy to start on Hotshot

vote: hotshot

Why did you pick me over benga? I was solidly behind lynching ragian, and we were successful... Benga's only contribution was a post saying he was more suspicious of skoffin, before putting in a comment-less hammer when it was obvious ragian was getting lynched anyway. To me, that seems like scummarining, trying to deflect, and then joining the bandwagon at the last second to get town credit. I will FOS Benga (because of the low votes needed for lynch I'll wait to put in the actual vote)
Major HotShot53

Postby lord voldemort on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:41 am

look you could be right, i simply went you first as ragian threw benga under the bus instead of you. thats as good as place as any to start in my opinion.
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby benga on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:53 am

to cut the day short

I am Diddly-squat and last night I have investigated skoff and she turned out scum

vote skoffin
Sergeant benga

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:44 am

intriguing....

im genuinely worried that you could be not getting 100% correct results or your wc is to get sko lynched...having 3 original scum in 11 players which included a cult leader and a 3rd part survivor...i just dont think the maths works.

Postby Skoffin on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:53 am

Interesting indeed!

Now a knee-jerk reaction might be to say Benga is lying and thus scum and return the vote, but let's look at this eh.

In the event that there is one scum:
A scum benga faking a report on m would very likely result in his lynch tomorrow; with 6 alive and 1 scum it would mean town has a mislynch and thus it wouldn't be beneficial to make that play. By faking a report he's make it a 1/2 chance he's lynched today or a 100% chance he's lynched tomorrow, rather than keeping the current 1/6 lynch chance he had before claiming. Along with that before his claim it looked like hotshot was a more likely lynch candidate, it doesn't make sense for a single scum benga to make that claim. So from this I'm concluding that if there is 1 mafia left then it's not Benga.

If there are two scum left then they just need a mislynch today to win, in which case it's reasonable to try and force a townie lynch. But for benga to be scum it only makes sense for him to fake this claim if hotshot is his partner. So if there are two scum and benga is one of them then hotshot is the other.

Other possibilities:
Benga is a third-party lyncher, as LoVo said there was a third party around.
Benga is a cop but has some sanity issue; either he's insane or paranoid.

I don't think benga is scum, I think he's more likely a lyncher or a cop sanity variant.
I think it'd help to get a claim from hotshot tbh.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Need to hear from nag and fircoal. We can't really proceed without them

Postby benga on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:43 am

lord voldemort wrote:intriguing....

im genuinely worried that you could be not getting 100% correct results or your wc is to get sko lynched...having 3 original scum in 11 players which included a cult leader and a 3rd part survivor...i just dont think the maths works.

yes that seems reasonable

unvote

how can there be 2 kills this night?
that means there should be a third party still alive?
or have I missed something?
Sergeant benga

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:56 am

very possible...or the body guard died along with the target somehow? no idea...or a vig/sk was added with the new players...or its a reward of the douche...

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:46 pm

benga wrote:to cut the day short

I am Diddly-squat and last night I have investigated skoff and she turned out scum

vote skoffin

benga wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:intriguing....

yes that seems reasonable

unvote

how can there be 2 kills this night?
that means there should be a third party still alive?
or have I missed something?

That was a very quick changing of mind... I don't think having 3 original scum is that unreasonable. The way skoffin and ragian were against each other yesterday would make seem skoffin more town, or they could have been bussing each other figuring that whoever survived could have a chance at winning since there aren't that many people left. Skoffin does have a very weird role though... claiming to be exploding could be just to discourage anyone from lynching/shooting also. Benga of course I was initially suspicious of as the day started... but I don't know that a scum would claim to have an investigation unless it was lynch or lose. So I am leaning towards skoff being the scum now.
Major HotShot53

Postby benga on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:45 am

what lovo said seems reasonable

with 11 and third party and cult maybe 3 mafia would be overkill?
Sergeant benga

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:04 pm

lord voldemort wrote:Need to hear from nag and fircoal. We can't really proceed without them

I Don't Have Any power Anymore besides My vote.

So while that helps and I can't provide anything more. Furthermore Nag is cult, so that won't help much. The way I see it I feel 3 mafia at the start is unlikely. At this point I trust LV and I know Nag is cult. Looking at hotshot and Bengal I believe that both were added. Adding 2 scum in? I doubt it.

That would make my guess to be that Benga is a lynched and hotshot is a mafia. It could also be skoffin but my guess is hotscum
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:46 pm

Ok real talk time.

I was the seer and I investigated Frenchie-chan. He was the alpha wolf. The whole reason I was playing coy with information that whole time was because I thought he might have given me the wolf role. But given his reaction I don't think he did. Anyway I believe what Dakky is saying so unless someone switched him (I don't think they did) he's probably a bad guy.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby lord voldemort on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:30 am

dakky is saying what? im confused fircoal

Postby nagerous on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:07 am

lord voldemort wrote:Need to hear from nag and fircoal. We can't really proceed without them

Someone stole my vote so I am voteless in this day phase.

I missed my day action again yesterday as I was away on honeymoon and just been out of action for a long time but I am back now and will try and catch up so apologies for all the inactivity. Gonna get my chef hat on and pick a couple of people to send into a dark room but happy for people to help me select them...and no I am not part of any cult as I keep saying so Fircoal's information is wrong in that regard
Captain nagerous

Postby lord voldemort on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:47 am

well there is 100% a cult player left in the game...maybe it is skof? I doubt one was added from the newbies..but who actually knows with this game. as samlen is dead i am now night actionless. so i am basically a vanilla town now.
Im reasonably confident we arent at lylo and we can almost afford a shot in the dark on someone to lynch and see what info that brings.

my pref would be one of hotshot benga or skof. hotshot perhaps gives us the most unknown info to gain. he has given nothing really. benga may be useful in investigating myself to perhaps learn some sanity if he doesnt die overnight.

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:51 pm

lord voldemort wrote:well there is 100% a cult player left in the game...maybe it is skof? I doubt one was added from the newbies..but who actually knows with this game. as samlen is dead i am now night actionless. so i am basically a vanilla town now.
Im reasonably confident we arent at lylo and we can almost afford a shot in the dark on someone to lynch and see what info that brings.

my pref would be one of hotshot benga or skof. hotshot perhaps gives us the most unknown info to gain. he has given nothing really. benga may be useful in investigating myself to perhaps learn some sanity if he doesnt die overnight.

I'm pretty sure I've given more than benga has lol.

I'm guessing nag is the last cult, obviously he isn't going to admit it though. But cult isn't as much threat as scum is, so I would leave lynching nag until tomorrow if we can get the last scum today. My guess is one of the three new people are scum, and since I'm not, that leaves benga... based on his activity last day and today I don't see that as unreasonable. The vote stealer was also added with the new people I think (no-one had their vote stolen before the new people were added, correct?) , so that would make benga the vote stealer also... so I will vote benga
Major HotShot53

Postby Fircoal on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:01 pm

lord voldemort wrote:dakky is saying what? im confused fircoal

lol I wrong threaded so hard. I'm not even sure how that happened.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Skittles! on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:59 am

VOTE COUNT

Benga (1) - Hotshot

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

If you guys would like to talk more, that'd be great. This game is stagnant, and I don't really want to put a deadline in place right now.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:01 am

Hotshot I don't really want to risk benga in case he is honest and is a true investigator. You....what role do you have?

Postby benga on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:32 am

HotShot53 wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:well there is 100% a cult player left in the game...maybe it is skof? I doubt one was added from the newbies..but who actually knows with this game. as samlen is dead i am now night actionless. so i am basically a vanilla town now.

I'm guessing nag is the last cult, obviously he isn't going to admit it though. But cult isn't as much threat as scum is, so I would leave lynching nag until tomorrow if we can get the last scum today. My guess is one of the three new people are scum, and since I'm not, that leaves benga... based on his activity last day and today I don't see that as unreasonable. The vote stealer was also added with the new people I think (no-one had their vote stolen before the new people were added, correct?) , so that would make benga the vote stealer also... so I will vote benga

wasn't rag the first one to mention vote steal?
or are you claiming you are vote stealer?
Sergeant benga

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:30 pm

benga wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:

wasn't rag the first one to mention vote steal?
or are you claiming you are vote stealer?

Yeah, he mentioned it on day 4, after we all were added... so it was a new mechanic that wasn't there before. Since I know I have nothing to do with moving votes around, that makes me believe you are doing it, which makes you not an investigator. Also the way you backed off your investigation so fast makes me believe you didn't really investigate, you were just trying for the easy lynch, steal a vote and you are almost winning the game. So my vote stays.
Major HotShot53

Postby benga on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:49 am

yeap you are right
it's either me or you
vote hotshot
Sergeant benga

Postby nagerous on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:19 pm

I have just used my day action anyway so it may have some consequences. Not sure if it properly kicks in until the night even though I have to use it in the day but hey ho
Captain nagerous

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:41 am

lord voldemort wrote:Hotshot I don't really want to risk benga in case he is honest and is a true investigator. You....what role do you have?

@ Hotshot can you respond?

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:05 am

lord voldemort wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:Hotshot I don't really want to risk benga in case he is honest and is a true investigator. You....what role do you have?

@ Hotshot can you respond?

Honestly, I'd rather not claim just because one person asks for it, I don't think it would be helpful for town. I will say I have nothing to do with the vote stealing.
Major HotShot53

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives