Conquer Club

Streaker's Second Mafia - Endgame - Employees win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Streaker's Mafia Day 4 - Who will clean that flour? (7

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:11 am

O actually its really simple LOL. THE FLOUR WAS USED AND METS KILLED IB LOLOLOLOOLOLOL well played hotshot well played

Vote Mets
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:14 am

hmm actually im confused on that part.... since only 1 death ahppened, gifter will have to clarify how flour works.

Secondly though, mets lied. He claimed commuter, goes away, he made no mention of being "hider/ traveling" to someone else place.
I think this indicates that mets blocked IB, since only 1 death happened, then shot dd5.
Major StorrZerg

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:51 am

IB, were you blocked tonight? If so... it's pretty clear mets is the blocker and should be lynched. In any case, he lied about his role... so vote mets

The flour was effectively like a watcher, it just would see if anyone visited "x" , in this case charm chose to use it on IB, and it caught mets visiting him. I made the flour give the info publicly instead of just to charm so in case charm was killed the info wouldn't be lost.
Major HotShot53

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:59 am

StorrZerg wrote:hmm actually im confused on that part.... since only 1 death ahppened, gifter will have to clarify how flour works.

Secondly though, mets lied. He claimed commuter, goes away, he made no mention of being "hider/ traveling" to someone else place.
I think this indicates that mets blocked IB, since only 1 death happened, then shot dd5.

Yes, I lied. I had to! Y'all were threatening to vig me without a full public discussion during a day phase. I made it clear how much I did not want to claim, but you forced me to. Therefore my only option left was to roleblock IB (I'm actually a town roleblocker, not a town commuter) and save myself. Now you can see why I didn't want to claim: the secret is out, and I'll be first up on the mafia shooting block in N4. This is exactly what I was saying during the night phase about how stupid it was to force us to claim like this. I guess I understand why the flour was used the way it was, but now there's nothing left to do except come clean about it and hope I can block the mafia kill on N4.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:45 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
StorrZerg wrote:hmm actually im confused on that part.... since only 1 death ahppened, gifter will have to clarify how flour works.

Yes, I lied. I had to! Y'all were threatening to vig me without a full public discussion during a day phase. I made it clear how much I did not want to claim, but you forced me to. Therefore my only option left was to roleblock IB (I'm actually a town roleblocker, not a town commuter) and save myself. Now you can see why I didn't want to claim: the secret is out, and I'll be first up on the mafia shooting block in N4. This is exactly what I was saying during the night phase about how stupid it was to force us to claim like this. I guess I understand why the flour was used the way it was, but now there's nothing left to do except come clean about it and hope I can block the mafia kill on N4.

Haha funny stuff. It's about you taking it for the team NOT about your survival. Lynch liars. You had plenty of time through out the game to offer your opinion. Sadly I think what happened is that once Cole sank himself Mtam and Bear gave up on the game.

I targeted Virus so yes I was blocked.

Mets is my vote but we have time. I just figured out why I was blocked night two as well as DD...HAR...so yesMets would be the last mafia, I blocked HS night to with a NA...the gift had been sent BUT my block prevented it from being opened. In essence I blocked myself.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby charm on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:16 am

VOTE METS
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby charm on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:19 am

And, yes I'm the secret Voter!!

I just sent Streaker the note to Vote Mets!

Therefore - METS has been lynched!!
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:41 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

Haha funny stuff. It's about you taking it for the team NOT about your survival.

Well, as a town roleblocker I wouldn't particularly agree with that, since it's a pretty strong role for town to have, and it would be better off in town's hands than dead.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Streaker on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:43 am

And that's a lynch!

It didn't take the group long to figure out who was trying to save his own ass. The crowd massed and threw out Metsfanmax, CEO.

It is now Night 4. 48 hours to send in night actions.
Captain Streaker

Re: Streaker's Mafia Day 4 - Who will clean that flour? (6

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:11 am

The plot thickens. I have no more night actions, we know who is who Except virus.

We know:
Charm is doublevoter
Hotshot is gifter
I am JOAT
By extension Legionare is Town and IS NOT CEO/God Father

Virus???
Storr???

No offense Storr. You have played as Town but if you have third party win condition it can only be as an SK
We either have 4 mafia then or an SK who choose not to kill....*grin* or did they?

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:22 am

IB, since your shot was blocked and didn't happen, any chance you can use it again?

Iron Butterfly wrote:I blocked HS night to with a NA...the gift had been sent BUT my block prevented it from being opened. In essence I blocked myself.

Lol, streaker must have been laughing at that.
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:26 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:The plot thickens. I have no more night actions, we know who is who Except virus.

We know:
Charm is doublevoter
Hotshot is gifter
I am JOAT
By extension Legionare is Town and IS NOT CEO/God Father

Virus???
Storr???

No offense Storr. You have played as Town but if you have third party win condition it can only be as an SK
We either have 4 mafia then or an SK who choose not to kill....*grin* or did they?

I'm actually suspecting storr might be something like a third party survivor or something, so he wanted the big roles known so they'd be taken out instead of him. In any case, I've thought virus was scummy the whole time, so he's next on my list.
Major HotShot53

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Don't over think...

I'm clearly a 1 shot day vig. I proved that.

And I've helped lead lynches on mafia.

It's quit simple, someone else lied (or virus) about their role / wincon.

As it stands charm cleared, ib cleared I'm cleared.

We don't have confirmation on legionnare 's role.
Major StorrZerg

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:40 pm

StorrZerg wrote:Don't over think...

I'm clearly a 1 shot day vig. I proved that.

And I've helped lead lynches on mafia.

It's quit simple, someone else lied (or virus) about their role / wincon.

As it stands charm cleared, ib cleared I'm cleared.

We don't have confirmation on legionnare 's role.

What about me being cleared? I'd say the flour should have pretty much done that lol.

Right now it's between virus and legionare, my vote will be on virus unless he has a really convincing story or something.
Major HotShot53

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Yes you are fine
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Cam you register someone?
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:57 pm

Re gift
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:03 pm

It's possible legionnare scum. Tried to save mets and push me, as gf.
Major StorrZerg

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:31 pm

I am allowed to re-gift to someone, but I'm not going to say who I'm giving to, to prevent them from being targeted. Charm and I are probably the most at risk of being fired tonight...
Major HotShot53

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:37 pm

You guys saving me tbh with all this doubt lol
Major StorrZerg

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:57 pm

StorrZerg wrote:You guys saving me tbh with all this doubt lol

Why would you be saved over charm? Yes it's a joke...but you keep reminding us just how Town you really are as if we are stupid. like me you have no more actions so again why waste resources?

legionare came back Town, which makes sense considering all the vig shots plus mafia in game.There has been absolutely no indication of a bus.

Virus is best lynch tomorrow.

I would keep gifts out of Storrs hands as a precaution. Lets say he is the last third party, He would muck things up.

If the last bady standing were a survivor it would still be game over. No last role is anti town. Virus scum sleeping seals it for me.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:00 pm

Ib why can't legionnare be gf
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:10 pm

legionnare wrote:So Mets is essentially a hider and hid behind IB last night.

DD was the cop, in his earlier posts he called IB and Storr scum by the results he got back.

vote Storr

Honestly are you forgetting this shit?

Tries to defend mets, then tries to claim dd5 had 2 red checks , which we know has to be false now that mets flipped mafia.
Major StorrZerg

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:13 pm

StorrZerg wrote:Ib why can't legionnare be gf

Mets was CEO.Once again semantics. It seems all we get is job title BUT CEO is same as God Father in my book. Also to have 4 mafia in 12 player game seems a tad overkill. To have one of them investigation proof as well? We are where we are because Colton screwed up and the others gave up.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:17 pm

StorrZerg wrote:
legionnare wrote:So Mets is essentially a hider and hid behind IB last night.

DD was the cop, in his earlier posts he called IB and Storr scum by the results he got back.

vote Storr

Honestly are you forgetting this shit?

Tries to defend mets, then tries to claim dd5 had 2 red checks , which we know has to be false now that mets flipped mafia.

Dude you are not on trial. We will cover it when it needs to be. As I said Virus is on my list to lynch tomorrow. Lets see what the night brings.

Captain Iron Butterfly

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives