Conquer Club

PYP~Mafia [05/21] end game

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PYP~Mafia [13/21] Night 2 ends 10/16 1700 cc

Postby mtamburini on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:51 am

Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
UltrasPlot wrote:Jailkeeping mtam tonight btw

Question, why do you jail me?

Good question...

Thanks BRUH

Nice little circle jerk here, personally I would of kept you out of jail and let the wolves at ya.

Thanks for admitting im town
Sergeant mtamburini

Re: PYP~Mafia [13/21] Night 3 ends 10/18 17:00 cc

Postby legionnare on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:52 am

Zivel wrote:SOAB

SOAB?
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Postby legionnare on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:56 am

So another Modkill brings us down to 12 players, mafia failed in their attempt on a life and we go straight to N3, anyone else suspicious that mafia is setting up one of the suspected players for the lynch?
I personally don't see Mtam as scum (I have already stated this with reason why earlier)
JW and charm however are still at the top of my suspect list for their plays in D2/N2 cycle.

Postby Streaker on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:12 am

legionnare wrote:So another Modkill brings us down to 12 players, mafia failed in their attempt on a life and we go straight to N3, anyone else suspicious that mafia is setting up one of the suspected players for the lynch?
I personally don't see Mtam as scum (I have already stated this with reason why earlier)
JW and charm however are still at the top of my suspect list for their plays in D2/N2 cycle.

Care to explain a bit more these points?

-How is mafia setting someone up for lynch if they skip Day? Like I already explained, I doubt they would skip a day when a town players is most likely to be lynched. Right now Mtam would be nr1 priority (if you followed discussions on previous Day, it was almost Tie between DJ and Mtam), if he is town then mafia would let the day lynch take care of him. They are delaying his death for whatever reason.

-I can see why you suspect JW, but Charm? Especially for your stated reasons. If anything, Charm could be scum for generally little contribution.
What D2/N2 cycle play are you referring to?

Are you trying to redirect attention away from Mtam?
Captain Streaker

Re: PYP~Mafia [13/21] Night 2 ends 10/16 1700 cc

Postby Streaker on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:13 am

mtamburini wrote:
Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
UltrasPlot wrote:Jailkeeping mtam tonight btw

Question, why do you jail me?

Good question...

Thanks BRUH

Nice little circle jerk here, personally I would of kept you out of jail and let the wolves at ya.

Thanks for admitting im town

What?
Captain Streaker

Postby jwiedlin on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:40 am

mtam, can you verify that you were blocked n2?
Captain jwiedlin

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:31 am

I'm confused how mtam could be blocked. If I understand his role correctly, he doesn't have any night actions. Confirming that he was blocked would basically be admitting he was lying about his role, right?
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby mtamburini on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:49 am

Metsfanmax wrote:I'm confused how mtam could be blocked. If I understand his role correctly, he doesn't have any night actions. Confirming that he was blocked would basically be admitting he was lying about his role, right?

Incorrect you are notified you are roleblocked regardless if you have night actions, that's just the way storr mods. And yes I was roleblocked, but that doesn't confirm that he is jailor although if mafia roleblocked me that would be stupid as I don't have night actions.

@mets it's been confirmed I'm Cupid because whatsaisage and kill got modkilled for revealing what time they got lovered.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:54 pm

mtamburini wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:I'm confused how mtam could be blocked. If I understand his role correctly, he doesn't have any night actions. Confirming that he was blocked would basically be admitting he was lying about his role, right?

Incorrect you are notified you are roleblocked regardless if you have night actions, that's just the way storr mods.

OK, thanks for letting me know.

@mets it's been confirmed I'm Cupid because whatsaisage and kill got modkilled for revealing what time they got lovered.

No, all that confirmed is that they got modkilled for revealing what time they got lovered. It probably confirms that they were indeed lovers (since they flipped town), and it may confirm that you are Cupid, but it could also mean that someone else is Cupid and somehow you knew. Nevertheless I'm willing to grant that you are most likely Cupid, and you're also scum.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby mtamburini on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:27 pm

You're not trying to re evaluate the game or me whatsoever. Can you give reads on ther people in this game or do you find me so interesting you only want to tunnel on me?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby legionnare on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:39 pm

Streaker wrote:
legionnare wrote:So another Modkill brings us down to 12 players, mafia failed in their attempt on a life and we go straight to N3, anyone else suspicious that mafia is setting up one of the suspected players for the lynch?

Care to explain a bit more these points?

-How is mafia setting someone up for lynch if they skip Day? Like I already explained, I doubt they would skip a day when a town players is most likely to be lynched. Right now Mtam would be nr1 priority (if you followed discussions on previous Day, it was almost Tie between DJ and Mtam), if he is town then mafia would let the day lynch take care of him. They are delaying his death for whatever reason. I was thinking of N1 when Kill and Pancake were going at it and then Pancake ends up dead, which would have looked bad for Kill. If Kill hadn't been Modkilled I'm sure he would have come under some close scrutiny. Then charm comes out with the "let's have a double vote" and lo and behold Strike gets rigged for the vote. Something smells fishy, maybe I'm just being paranoid. Why would the Mafia waste time on Mtam when he is vanilla (providing he is Cupid, which is all but certain), surely they would rather someone with a power is up for the noose? Double vote is still to be used remember.

-I can see why you suspect JW, but Charm? Especially for your stated reasons. If anything, Charm could be scum for generally little contribution.
What D2/N2 cycle play are you referring to? Charm's "let's have a double vote" then JW joining in without questioning her statement. Admittedly this implicates JW more than it implicates charm but still suspicious that JW didn't scrutinize charm's post closer before joining in.

Are you trying to redirect attention away from Mtam? No, I've already stated that I have played against Mtam plenty of times and am getting a strong Town read from him. Also as above he is almost certainly now a Vanilla and I would rather we spent time trying to find the Vote Rigger and who know's what other Mafia power roles. So far we know they have Vote Rigger, Prince of Darkness (used so now a vanilla) and NRA (dead) what else have they got up they're sleave?

Postby UltrasPlot on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:47 pm

I jailkept you and we had no deaths... coincidence?
Sergeant 1st Class UltrasPlot

Postby mtamburini on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:57 pm

Couldn't tell you why there is no deaths. I assumed that the invention caused another night phase to happen or the first invention maybe saved someone. I'm sure after a mass claim things will be a lot clearer.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby UltrasPlot on Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Nevermind. Anyways I'm a lot more on the fence about mtam, but charm is scummy due to the LETS HAVE A DOUBLE VOTE. It could be that Streaker is softing charm though. I'll jailkeep Streaker and let's see what happens?

Postby charm on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:06 pm

mtamburini wrote:You're not trying to re evaluate the game or me whatsoever. Can you give reads on ther people in this game or do you find me so interesting you only want to tunnel on me?

Well, I find you very interesting MTam! But I think we should start focusing on other scum hunting.

UltrasPlot wrote:Nevermind. Anyways I'm a lot more on the fence about mtam, but charm is scummy due to the LETS HAVE A DOUBLE VOTE. It could be that Streaker is softing charm though. I'll jailkeep Streaker and let's see what happens?

Ultra it was already stated that I was joking - you keep up on this then you will get FOS.

I'm out all day tomorrow monster trucking in the orange groves, so I'm going to make a decision to put my vote on someone now so I don't accidentally get Mod killed. I really wish we could lynch Zerg-ee! I'll try and get on from my phone if I can, but for now I'm going to put my vote on JW.
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby charm on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:07 pm

Disregard last post, I just realized we are at night - I'm so confused!
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby jonty125 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:47 am

charm wrote:Disregard last post, I just realized we are at night - I'm so confused!

This is a Storr game, night discussion is encouraged. You can do whatever you like (within the rules) except vote.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Streaker on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:57 am

UltrasPlot wrote:Nevermind. Anyways I'm a lot more on the fence about mtam, but charm is scummy due to the LETS HAVE A DOUBLE VOTE. It could be that Streaker is softing charm though. I'll jailkeep Streaker and let's see what happens?

If by 'softing' you mean standing up for her, then yes. I definitely am. After my D1 vote on her my opinion changed. The entire double vote was a mess, but nothing more then a wrong phrasing.
I would not object to being jailed, under the condition that Mtam is lynched.
Captain Streaker

Postby jonty125 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:41 am

Here's a thought that's just struck me, I believe someone has the extractor role and has targetted Ultra.

Either that or he claimed with no reason AND no pressure (very scummy).
Cook jonty125

Postby jwiedlin on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:51 am

jonty125 wrote:Here's a thought that's just struck me, I believe someone has the extractor role and has targetted Ultra.

I believe extractor forces a claim during the day, and Ultra claimed during the night.
Captain jwiedlin

Postby UltrasPlot on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:32 am

Streaker wrote:

If by 'softing' you mean standing up for her, then yes. I definitely am. After my D1 vote on her my opinion changed. The entire double vote was a mess, but nothing more then a wrong phrasing.
I would not object to being jailed, under the condition that Mtam is lynched.

Why on the condition of a mtam lynch?

Postby mtamburini on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:07 am

so I believe regardless of ultras alignment that I was targeted last night and was saved by him. This says nothing of his alignment because if he is on the scum team he can jail me then scum can put their kill power on me to frame me of being the sender of the kill. Which in all reality is stupid because if I was scum and I had this much attention on me it would be in my teams best interest to send someone else so that we get the kill to go through. Reasons I could've been targeted if ultra is town, the only thing that is logical is to throw scum on the people who were pushing on me so hard to try and get then lynches today, If that's the case I'd look into the people who were defending me cause they could be trying to buy town cred.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby StorrZerg on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:36 am

Day 4 will start 22:00 cc time most likely
Major StorrZerg

Postby jonty125 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:01 pm

jwiedlin wrote:
jonty125 wrote:Here's a thought that's just struck me, I believe someone has the extractor role and has targetted Ultra.

I believe extractor forces a claim during the day, and Ultra claimed during the night.

You're right I thought Ultra claimed at the end of D2, but only read back it's the start of N2

So, Ultra, why you claim with no pressure?
Cook jonty125

Postby UltrasPlot on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:01 pm

mtamburini wrote:so I believe regardless of ultras alignment that I was targeted last night and was saved by him. This says nothing of his alignment because if he is on the scum team he can jail me then scum can put their kill power on me to frame me of being the sender of the kill. Which in all reality is stupid because if I was scum and I had this much attention on me it would be in my teams best interest to send someone else so that we get the kill to go through. Reasons I could've been targeted if ultra is town, the only thing that is logical is to throw scum on the people who were pushing on me so hard to try and get then lynches today, If that's the case I'd look into the people who were defending me cause they could be trying to buy town cred.

Either mafia is really stupid or this is a lie --- why nightkill the most scummy townie around? I think we can assume that we have another protective or roleblocking role.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives