Conquer Club

Civilization Mafia - Town Victory!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Civilization Mafia - Day 1: The Ancient Era

Postby madmitch on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:42 am

how to you post a picture or a youtube clip?
Cadet madmitch

Postby Skoffin on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:12 am

Samlen wrote:Greetings fellow leaders! I hope that we can unify together to bring civilization to this uncivilized world. (Let's hope the barbs don't overrun us like they do in civ VI ._.)

Unity? Sounds like communism to me. DEFCON 1! DEFCON 1!

DECLARE WAR ON DAKKY
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby dakky21 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:21 am

madmitch wrote:how to you post a picture or a youtube clip?

out of your
[YouTube]https://youtu.be/6y4qnQ0tEUE[/YouTube]
just cut out 6y4qnQ0tEUE and put that inside youtube tags.

speaking of confirms and cases around those, benga confirmed "congerm" leading me to think he is Germany... Samlen said "confirmerino" from which it is obvious something about Merino which is a type of wool which originated from Spain but modern Merino is domesticated in Australia. In both ways, both benga and Samlen sound as "civilized" countries.

Skoffin wrote:I suppose confirmations can indeed suggest information about any given player. For example, could your confirmation perhaps suggest you are infact Great Britain during the time period of the 1980's -1990's?

I confirmed as Pokemon, now think about my country.
Captain dakky21

Postby Skittles! on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:24 am

So you're a furry, Dakky?
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Skoffin on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:25 am

"HURRRBURBLUR I AM JAPAAAAAAN!" is what I take from your comment. What has Japan done for me lately? Stolen my boyfriend and turned him into a weebo. You are no ally of mine, Sir.

But this is is I believe your suggestion there. You may very well be Great Britain, and you may be afflicted with mad cow. This doesn't sound very beneficial to me and may very well disrupt my own stocks, therefore I must close any and all trade with you. If there's no trade between our borders, I don't need you. AWAY WITH YE!
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby strike wolf on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:55 am

dakky21 wrote:
madmitch wrote:how to you post a picture or a youtube clip?

out of your
[YouTube]https://youtu.be/6y4qnQ0tEUE[/YouTube]
just cut out 6y4qnQ0tEUE and put that inside youtube tags.

speaking of confirms and cases around those, benga confirmed "congerm" leading me to think he is Germany... Samlen said "confirmerino" from which it is obvious something about Merino which is a type of wool which originated from Spain but modern Merino is domesticated in Australia. In both ways, both benga and Samlen sound as "civilized" countries.

Skoffin wrote:I suppose confirmations can indeed suggest information about any given player. For example, could your confirmation perhaps suggest you are infact Great Britain during the time period of the 1980's -1990's?

I confirmed as Pokemon, now think about my country.

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby benga on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:00 am

Send my warrior into unknown...I will take Sailing first,would love to come oversees to my ww2 friend Japan.
Sergeant benga

Postby Ragian on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:05 am

Ahm hi, why has everyone gone mental already?
Major Ragian

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:28 am

Had the first Declaration already courtesy of Skoffin. But MM you might say, how will we keep track of all the declarations? Aha, introducing the Diplomacy Ring!

I believe something rather similar was used way back in Civ 4, and it only took me about an hour of faffing about in Adobe Illustrator to recreate it.
That said, a plague on the houses of of both HotShot and DJjfireside for not having avatars and ruining the symmetry. I am not pleased.

I'll probably post an updated version with every Vote Count.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby dakky21 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:40 am

Give us grace period to change avatars? You should have said it in the first place. Also it would be much more informative if you used all others nicknames instead of avatars.

BTW can I declare peace on Skoffin now?
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:47 am

I ACCEPT NO PEACE TREATIES!

Minister Masket wrote:Had the first Declaration already courtesy of Skoffin.

The great people of [Redacted] paving the way of progress, as usual.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:13 am

dakky21 wrote:Give us grace period to change avatars? You should have said it in the first place. Also it would be much more informative if you used all others nicknames instead of avatars.

You should probably remind yourself of Rules 1 and 14. That said, I will have to update it anyway since I somehow left out Flores' avatar.

You can request peace but until she does, you remain at war. Why complain though when you're extra safe from lynching? ;)

EDIT: Aha, I have djfireside in there for some reason. That only leaves HotShot RUINING the symmetry.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby TimWoodbury on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:47 am

[list=]declare war dakky[/list] sorry dakky but you seem to know to much already and you knowing more then anyone means you cant be on my aide so i shall go with skoff amd go to war
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby TimWoodbury on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:49 am

declare friend skoff skoff you sound as if you dont trust dakky and i dont trust dakky meaning currently we have a common interest lets remove and evict dakky from our civilization
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby aage on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:50 am

Skoffin wrote:"HURRRBURBLUR I AM JAPAAAAAAN!" is what I take from your comment. What has Japan done for me lately? Stolen my boyfriend and turned him into a weebo. You are no ally of mine, Sir.

But this is is I believe your suggestion there. You may very well be Great Britain, and you may be afflicted with mad cow. This doesn't sound very beneficial to me and may very well disrupt my own stocks, therefore I must close any and all trade with you. If there's no trade between our borders, I don't need you. AWAY WITH YE!

There is no arguing with this logic. Excellent points. Dakky's brilliant plan must be a double bluff!

Also, are you going to answer my question Dakky? All the civilisations in the game are considered civilised. The clue is in the phrasing. We have no idea what criteria MM used to determine who is the scum. For all we know, Gandhi is a serial killer. As you said, think outside the box ;) ;) (am I doing this right?)

Fastposted
FoS Tim for being a blood-thirsty barbarian.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby benga on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:57 am

Tim you nicely sided with skoffin covering yourself and going for first blood,
guess dakky fullfills his role of getting lynched first, as usual
Sergeant benga

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:30 am

I guess it's time to go find an appropriate avatar... I'll get one soonish.

So with 2 wars declared on him, dakky now needs 22 votes to be lynched right now with only 16 votes available... I'd say he's safe from being lynched for a while lol.

vote tim for jumping on the bandwagon and trying to buddy up to skoffin
Major HotShot53

Postby Djfireside on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Minister Masket wrote:
dakky21 wrote:Give us grace period to change avatars? You should have said it in the first place. Also it would be much more informative if you used all others nicknames instead of avatars.

You should probably remind yourself of Rules 1 and 14. That said, I will have to update it anyway since I somehow left out Flores' avatar.

You can request peace but until she does, you remain at war. Why complain though when you're extra safe from lynching? ;)

EDIT: Aha, I have djfireside in there for some reason. That only leaves HotShot RUINING the symmetry.

Thats right :)
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby TimWoodbury on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:14 pm

@hotshot im not buddying im just saying currently me and skoff have a common thing and thats dakky. id do the same with anyone at this point in time.
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby dakky21 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:38 pm

HotShot53 wrote:So with 2 wars declared on him, dakky now needs 22 votes to be lynched right now with only 16 votes available... I'd say he's safe from being lynched for a while lol.

I don't think it works like that. Yeah, both Tim and Skoffin declared war and that should be +6 on me, but majority lynch is in place. That means first week we have 16 players and 9 is required for a lynch, so with two wars ongoing it would be 9 (+6 from wars) = 15 votes needed for my lynch, not 22. Only if I (or someone) start a third war I'd be lynch proof with 9 + 9 = 18 which would exceed the number of possible votes. Seems like a cool strategy to avoid sure lynch.

aage wrote:Also, are you going to answer my question Dakky? All the civilisations in the game are considered civilised. The clue is in the phrasing. We have no idea what criteria MM used to determine who is the scum. For all we know, Gandhi is a serial killer. As you said, think outside the box ;) ;) (am I doing this right?)

I'm going to answer your question with another question: How do you know all the civilisations in the game are civilised and how do you know Gandhi is a serial killer? I don't know anything about that, I know only that there are threats to my nation from other nations. Phrase it like you wish.
Captain dakky21

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Skittles! wrote:So you're a furry, Dakky?

I am not Dakky. :P

Skoffin wrote:"HURRRBURBLUR I AM JAPAAAAAAN!" is what I take from your comment. What has Japan done for me lately? Stolen my boyfriend and turned him into a weebo. You are no ally of mine, Sir.

Join the weebs. It's fun.~

dakky21 wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:So with 2 wars declared on him, dakky now needs 22 votes to be lynched right now with only 16 votes available... I'd say he's safe from being lynched for a while lol.

I don't think it works like that. Yeah, both Tim and Skoffin declared war and that should be +6 on me, but majority lynch is in place. That means first week we have 16 players and 9 is required for a lynch, so with two wars ongoing it would be 9 (+6 from wars) = 15 votes needed for my lynch, not 22. Only if I (or someone) start a third war I'd be lynch proof with 9 + 9 = 18 which would exceed the number of possible votes. Seems like a cool strategy to avoid sure lynch.

aage wrote:Also, are you going to answer my question Dakky? All the civilisations in the game are considered civilised. The clue is in the phrasing. We have no idea what criteria MM used to determine who is the scum. For all we know, Gandhi is a serial killer. As you said, think outside the box ;) ;) (am I doing this right?)

I'm going to answer your question with another question: How do you know all the civilisations in the game are civilised and how do you know Gandhi is a serial killer? I don't know anything about that, I know only that there are threats to my nation from other nations. Phrase it like you wish.

ITT: People who didn't read the rules.

Vote: Frenchie-chan It's been too long since I've been able to do that. :P
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:48 pm

[img]http://img04.bgstatic-com.de/images/documents/documents/3236/modulecontent/612x0/en_top5_quote_aoe.jpg
[/img]

And an unrelated list of people I never vote for D1 anyway:

declare friend madmitch
declare friend skoffin
declare friend strike wolf
declare friend TimWoodbury
declare friend benga
declare friend aage

Vote Tim. Throwing Dakky up to unlynchable just looks odd, and then to do it as somehow an act of aggression?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:49 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Image

And an unrelated list of people I never vote for D1 anyway:

declare friend madmitch
declare friend skoffin
declare friend strike wolf
declare friend TimWoodbury
declare friend benga
declare friend aage

Vote Tim. Throwing Dakky up to unlynchable just looks odd, and then to do it as somehow an act of aggression?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby strike wolf on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:34 pm

dakky21 wrote:

:/ Vote Dakky
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Ebwop:

strike wolf wrote:
dakky21 wrote:

I'm going to answer your question with another question: How do you know all the civilisations in the game are civilised and how do you know Gandhi is a serial killer? I don't know anything about that, I know only that there are threats to my nation from other nations.Phrase it like you wish.

:/ Vote Dakky

Cadet strike wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives