Conquer Club

[Official]Adventure time mafia:MAFIA WIN!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MVP?

Dakky21
11%
Hotshot53
No votes
Whatsausage?
89%

Total votes : 9

Re: [Official]Adventure time mafia(7/13)D4:Take your lumps

Postby Ragian on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:58 am

Whatsausage wrote:I will switch my vote to my top choice, as at least ragian is willing to defend himself, but if you get any of these players to L-1 (with some reasoning) I will be happy to hammer because numbers.

Vote Tim

I don't think I completely understand this :oops: What do you mean by "because numbers"?
Major Ragian

Postby TimWoodbury on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:50 am

Ragian wrote:
Whatsausage wrote:I will switch my vote to my top choice, as at least ragian is willing to defend himself, but if you get any of these players to L-1 (with some reasoning) I will be happy to hammer because numbers.

Vote Tim

I don't think I completely understand this :oops: What do you mean by "because numbers"?

ur not the only one who dot get it, he swps his vote from who it wwas on to soemoen who dont even have a single vote and thn says ill rvote if yal get anyone to l1.... that says lynch anyone
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby TimWoodbury on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:51 am

vote sausage yah may say this is OMGUS but really think he is scummy off how he worded that post above
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby ptlowe on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:12 am

Looks like inwill be the one getting hammered because of numbers. GL all.
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Re: [Official]Adventure time mafia(9/13)D3:Heroes rest

Postby the white rose on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:46 am

Endgame422 wrote:Official Vote Count

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch deadline will be monday the 30th.(roughly 48 hours from this post.)
Ill send those not currently voting(S4C,Tim)a reminder that time is running out. I know TWR is holding his vote so im not including him here.

come on guys, today is deadline, if we do not reach a majority then its a no lynch, need someone to hammer soon.

consider ptlowe, if he were town, would scum not have hammered him by now?

last few hours now.....do not let him off the hook
Sergeant 1st Class the white rose

Postby the white rose on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:48 am

ragian, if we do not get the hammer on pt in time would you consider swapping to his scum buddy, tim?

Postby ptlowe on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:48 am

the white rose wrote:
Endgame422 wrote:Official Vote Count

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch deadline will be monday the 30th.(roughly 48 hours from this post.)
Ill send those not currently voting(S4C,Tim)a reminder that time is running out. I know TWR is holding his vote so im not including him here.

come on guys, today is deadline, if we do not reach a majority then its a no lynch, need someone to hammer soon.

consider ptlowe, if he were town, would scum not have hammered him by now?

last few hours now.....do not let him off the hook

Just remember this statement when i flip town.
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby Ragian on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:56 am

Rose, I see your point, but I'm not as comfortable voting Tim as I am voting PT. I'm hoping that Sausage votes PT. Of course, if times is about to run out I will reconsider it.

When is the deadline today?
Major Ragian

Postby ptlowe on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:01 am

Ragian wrote:Rose, I see your point, but I'm not as comfortable voting Tim as I am voting PT. I'm hoping that Sausage votes PT. Of course, if times is about to run out I will reconsider it.

Today is the deadline. Why not soldier?
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby Ragian on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:09 am

I understand that today is the deadline. That's what I wrote. But when today?
Major Ragian

Postby ptlowe on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:21 am

ptlowe wrote:
Ragian wrote:Rose, I see your point, but I'm not as comfortable voting Tim as I am voting PT. I'm hoping that Sausage votes PT. Of course, if times is about to run out I will reconsider it.

Today is the deadline. Why not soldier?

I am assuming since he did not give us a time 0.00 cc time. I may be wrong though.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby Ragian on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:44 am

@Mod, could you give us an exact deadline?

@PT, well I just don't know about soldier. To be honest, I don't know why he joined this game. We know absolutely diddly about him. I agree that his silence is counter-productive, but I honestly can't tell if he's scumarining or just in over his head.
Major Ragian

Postby Whatsausage on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:56 am

I believe the deadline is around 1700 CC time, as he said 48 hours from a post that claims 5pm, but I'm not totally sure if I have how those times work right.

Ragian wrote:

Vote Tim

I mean that pretty much any lynch is better today than a no lynch. Assuming that twr is town (if he's not we are pretty much screwed no matter what), there are two remaining scum, and a successful kill tonight, I believe that a lynch today is numerically only beneficial. If we no lynch today, we should have 6 players tomorrow (probably with the double voter gone) so it would take 4 votes to lynch (or the entire town). This would also be true if we lynched town today, but with only 3 votes to lynch. I think it is more likely that 3 town could band together to lynch scum than 4. But the main point is that unless we lynch scum today, tomorrow will be LYLO (unless we no lynch both days). So we are basically in the same situation whether we lynch town today or do not lynch. I think it is beneficial to lynch today then, because it at least gives us a chance to hit scum. This is why I would be willing to hammer pretty much anyone except for twr.

TimWoodbury wrote:ur not the only one who dot get it, he swps his vote from who it wwas on to soemoen who dont even have a single vote and thn says ill rvote if yal get anyone to l1.... that says lynch anyone

I hope the above explains it Tim, but what I was doing was changing my vote to the person I most believe to be scum (you) while stating that I would be willing to hammer others for the reasons listed above.

I still believe Tim to be scum and would prefer him to be the lynch, but I will return in a couple hours and hammer PT if not enough agree. Lots of OMGUS from these two this game.

I have the same feelings as ragian about soldier. If I didn't feel anyone else to be scum, soldier would be a good choice, but I feel strongly enough that Tim would be a better lynch.
Captain Whatsausage

Postby ptlowe on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:59 am

Whatsausage wrote:I believe the deadline is around 1700 CC time, as he said 48 hours from a post that claims 5pm, but I'm not totally sure if I have how those times work right.

Ragian wrote:

Vote Tim

I mean that pretty much any lynch is better today than a no lynch. Assuming that twr is town (if he's not we are pretty much screwed no matter what), there are two remaining scum, and a successful kill tonight, I believe that a lynch today is numerically only beneficial. If we no lynch today, we should have 6 players tomorrow (probably with the double voter gone) so it would take 4 votes to lynch (or the entire town). This would also be true if we lynched town today, but with only 3 votes to lynch. I think it is more likely that 3 town could band together to lynch scum than 4. But the main point is that unless we lynch scum today, tomorrow will be LYLO (unless we no lynch both days). So we are basically in the same situation whether we lynch town today or do not lynch. I think it is beneficial to lynch today then, because it at least gives us a chance to hit scum. This is why I would be willing to hammer pretty much anyone except for twr.

TimWoodbury wrote:ur not the only one who dot get it, he swps his vote from who it wwas on to soemoen who dont even have a single vote and thn says ill rvote if yal get anyone to l1.... that says lynch anyone

I hope the above explains it Tim, but what I was doing was changing my vote to the person I most believe to be scum (you) while stating that I would be willing to hammer others for the reasons listed above.

I still believe Tim to be scum and would prefer him to be the lynch, but I will return in a couple hours and hammer PT if not enough agree. Lots of OMGUS from these two this game.

I have the same feelings as ragian about soldier. If I didn't feel anyone else to be scum, soldier would be a good choice, but I feel strongly enough that Tim would be a better lynch.

Just hammer me and let me focus my other game. I dont see much hope for ragain switching
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby TimWoodbury on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:03 am

the more they say me and pt must be the skum gys the more and more i think its really skum leading the town.
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby Ragian on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:31 am

Would you vote for Tim, PT?
Major Ragian

Postby Whatsausage on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:02 pm

TimWoodbury wrote:the more they say me and pt must be the skum gys the more and more i think its really skum leading the town.

That isn't how this game works. Just because someone says you are scum, does not mean they are scum. I thought you might've learned that one of the past two days when streaker and wing both flipped town. If you don't want people to read you as scum, stop acting scummy. Build a case on someone, beyond just "they said I was scum".

ptlowe wrote:Just hammer me and let me focus my other game. I dont see much hope for ragain switching

Fine. If you don't want to be in this game any longer, I don't want you in this game any longer. Vote PT Hopefully I was wrong about one of Tim or Ragian.
Captain Whatsausage

Postby ptlowe on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:07 pm

And that is towny 3 twr has had a hand in killing

Peace
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby Ragian on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:26 pm

I would have liked an answer to my question before the hammer...
Major Ragian

Postby Whatsausage on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:56 pm

To what question are you referring?
Captain Whatsausage

Postby Endgame422 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Official Vote Count
TimWoodbury(1) Whatsausage
Soldier4christ(3)-hotshot53,ptlowe,Tim
Ptlowe(3)Ragian,TWR,sausage
Ptlowe, Breakfast Princess
Click image to enlarge.

Vanilla Townie
Has been lynched.
N4 begins.
Please send night actions in by December 2nd.
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby Endgame422 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:58 pm

In the morning,Ragian,Wildberry princess Vanilla Townie
Was found turned into a delicious glass of juice.
"Your running out of time!"hissed the ghost of peppermint butler after he slurped the juice down.
With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline is december 10th
Lieutenant Endgame422

Re: [Official]Adventure time mafia(5/13)D5:Rageberrys

Postby Whatsausage on Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Well dang, I maybe should've waited it out to see if people would switch to Tim, but I didn't think I'd be able to make it back.

I was wrong about Ragian too.. :cry: I should've pushed my top suspect all day

Today I am all about Tim. His partner must be hotshot or soldier, probably hotshot since Tim has mostly avoided him iirc. I think Tim is the place to start though. I'd say scum odds are 95% Tim, 60% Hotshot, 39% Soldier, 1% TWR (would require him to be a double voting godfather) This should add to 200% for the likely two scum.

So I will be voting Tim today, because with LYLO, I would much rather start with 95% than with 60% even if those numbers are somewhat arbitrary.

Does anyone disagree with any of this?
Captain Whatsausage

Re: [Official]Adventure time mafia(5/13)D5:Rageberrys

Postby the white rose on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:48 am

what sausage, i would normally agree with you, but i laid a little bit of a trap yesterday saying i would be looking to lynch tim today, i am very surprised to still be alive today, especially if tim is scum.

yes today is lylo if we mislynch today then its a simple job to nk me and we cannot win, unless we have a doc.

do we have a doc here? if so please do not claim, but seems to be protecting the wrong one each night. if we mislynch today that will leave us at 2-2, but should the mafia fail tonight by targeting the same player that doc is protecting, and i survive till tomorrow, at 2-2, with my double vote we would still have a chance.

4 of you left, 2 are scum, but which 2?

think its time for me to go through then entire game looking for clues.

Re: [Official]Adventure time mafia(11/13)D2:Death of a hotdo

Postby the white rose on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:58 am

Endgame422 wrote:HotShot53 replaces kratos644
Soldier4Christ replaces cyanineeter
There will be no more replacements,any other activity issues will be solved via
MODKILL

endgame can you follow through with this please.

no input from soldier, no vote yesterday, can you please modkill him

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives