Conquer Club

The Village of Secrets [GAME OVER] Werewolves Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Village of Secrets [6/15] DAY 5

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu May 15, 2014 11:08 am

jak111 wrote:Well that settles that. Vote Anark Either kgb and Matam could easily lynch me off, so they aren't vampires. Narrows it right down to Anark & MP with Anark being more likely than MP.

Also requesting mod prob of Matam, he has given really no opinions today.

Wow, your logic is really faulty.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby jak111 on Thu May 15, 2014 12:05 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
jak111 wrote:Well that settles that. Vote Anark Either kgb and Matam could easily lynch me off, so they aren't vampires. Narrows it right down to Anark & MP with Anark being more likely than MP.

Also requesting mod prob of Matam, he has given really no opinions today.

Wow, your logic is really faulty.

Not really, if kgb was a vampire he could kill me, If Matam was a vampire he could kill me. That leaves 3 people left in the pool and it's not spiesr since he's a mason. I don't think I distrust the cop enough to go for him either. That leaves YOU.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu May 15, 2014 12:47 pm

Well... you will see... i have not lied at all in this game... somehow, I do not think you can say the same
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby kgb007 on Thu May 15, 2014 3:28 pm

mtam said he'd post by Thursday once he had to catch up, to be fair it is 57 pages but we're stagnating.
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby jak111 on Thu May 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:Well... you will see... i have not lied at all in this game... somehow, I do not think you can say the same

What am I lying about? I've been trying my hardest to get Vampires and town procrastinates and procrastinates in helping me, instead they are at my throat constantly for not hitting one. Perhaps if they BOTHERED to help out we'd of won by now.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby MudPuppy on Thu May 15, 2014 4:02 pm

jak111 wrote:What am I lying about? I've been trying my hardest to get Vampires and town procrastinates and procrastinates in helping me, instead they are at my throat constantly for not hitting one. Perhaps if they BOTHERED to help out we'd of won by now.

Perhaps if you BOTHERED to heed my investigation of pcm, which returned a Town result, you wouldn't have targeted an innocent.
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby jak111 on Thu May 15, 2014 4:20 pm

MudPuppy wrote:
jak111 wrote:What am I lying about? I've been trying my hardest to get Vampires and town procrastinates and procrastinates in helping me, instead they are at my throat constantly for not hitting one. Perhaps if they BOTHERED to help out we'd of won by now.

Perhaps if you BOTHERED to heed my investigation of pcm, which returned a Town result, you wouldn't have targeted an innocent.

You think just because you get an innocent they are automatically off the hook. The list has been narrowing. Yesterday pcm was NOT helping us at all. He was tunneling all day long. Add two and two together I had reason enough to believe he was anti-town with a Godfather role.

If pcm was not tunneling so hard I'd probably of left him alone, but where as he was, it's hard to ignore the possibility to the reason behind it. You are always taking it from your perspective and not thinking about it from mine. Vampires want me DEAD. They will tunnel, they will push, they will do whatever it takes to make me out to look like a liar.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby kgb007 on Thu May 15, 2014 4:29 pm

I said during D4 that I'd lynch jak if we haven't seen proof of a vamp and I'll follow through on that but I'd rather the day not end prematurely, especially without a word from Mtam. Call it a gut feeling or whatever you want but there's no denying that as soon as Jak mentioned vampires, Storr became much more tight lipped. Extremely active D1 and D2, played an integral part in rallying the votes for D2 (I was incorrectly on Jonty as well). I believe it was D4 that Storr and I exchanged posts but other than that, not as much prodding/criticism of posts.

I think we can safely rule out a cult at this point since we'd be out numbered by now. I don't think the game ends once we lynch jak so someone/something is still out there besides him. We'd go into the night with 5 and presumably wake up with less, right?

Of the town claims, we're all essentially VTs now with no NAs. We know Jak has NAs.

Jak - can you be as detailed as possible (without getting yourself modkilled of course) regarding the items you have a chance to use each night and what've you done with those items each night?

FP'd by Jak

Postby jak111 on Thu May 15, 2014 4:58 pm

So far I've gotten Garlic twice (which I found out with the Holy Cross last night that it and Stakes are ineffective), that leaves mirrors and Holy Water. Mirrors reflect whatever action done to me at night back at the person taking the action (might of been more of a defense against mafia than anything perhaps?) the other Holy Water I have yet to get.

Since I got the Holy Cross, it, Stake and Garlic have been removed from my inventory. So tonight I'll get a Mirror or Holy Water. I am hoping Holy Water can bloody save this game for us as Mirror is effectively useless since no one has night actions (besides whatever the hell the Vampire(s) are doing but they'd be avoiding me anyway).

Well kgb, everyone but 1-2 are effectively VT's besides me. Because someone is lying in your little VT group. Some claims seem sketchier than others.

The biggest thing for the seer claim is as far as I've seen seers they are more of a role-cop than normal cop (check people's roles). The 2-shot thing seems like BS as well, but that's playing the mod to assume he's lying from what I know of the role name.

Spiesr's role is pretty checked out with virus' death.

Matam/Spiesr's role makes sense for Night 1.

Your role puts Night 2 into perspective.

Finally Anark's role, a VT, the last official VT and the first one to claim VT. Could he have gotten lucky? Could he of had a fake claim in his role PM? Who knows.

Someone is lying and I need to kill just that liar to prove it.

Right now you seem to be the only one willing to help me out on that front. So who do you think it is? Realistically with all the claims we have and what we know did and didn't happen at night. Spiesr and Matam are proven with the virus flip and no death (by Mafia) N1 and N3.

You haven't killed me yet so that clears you unless you're slow balling me. So out of Anark and MP who do you think?
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby kgb007 on Thu May 15, 2014 9:37 pm

I think Nark is town primarily because he claimed with only 2 votes cast in D1 and he mentioned "village" in his claim so I read him town.

MP correctly gave us Sausage as anti-town. It would be a huge play for scum to out another member to get enough credit to get to the end. I don't think they'd have discussed it during N2 as a possibility, especially down 2 players waking up D3.

Based on the lack of kills, I actually think we've eliminated all scum. I certainly wouldn't be sitting idle last night if I was scum.

So that leaves Storr/mtam and spiesr. I've seen masons be paired as town/scum but I don't think that's what we have here since again there was no other kill last night.

I keep coming back to Storr. I wish I could make a better case but 1 shot BP seems like a thought out fake claim. It helps to explain the lack of kills - hell, maybe mafia actually targeted him and couldn't kill him since vamps are nocturnal by nature. As crazy as it sounds, I think Jak actually is helping to protect the remaining town from the vampire, think along the lines of Van Helsing. Perhaps the vampire cannot act without the vampire hunter being eradicated from the game?

I implore somebody to unvote so Jak isn't lynched. If I'm right, mtam merely has to come back, vote jak and we could be end gamed.

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu May 15, 2014 9:53 pm

unvote

I will TRY to be a team player.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby jak111 on Thu May 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Unvote as well. Wow kgb, I didn't even think about that. It would explain why the vampires have not been doing anything (so it seems) at night. I mean it's a stretch but plausible and reasonable.

MP would not be on Sausage's side, you said it yourself, the scum are dead. I do not know who the vampires can win with (hell, they might be able to win with town the same as I). But if not they might of not been able to win with mafia either.

If it wasn't for Storr I'd be voting Matam real quick, but Storr did provide a logical explanation as to no death N1. I'll tell ya what kgb, we try for someone today and if the game is still going I'll put an arrow in Matam's head. Try to get two birds with one stone.

Not sure if Nark's unvote is to wait till someone else votes me to hammer or not, but for now I thank him for trying to be reasonable.

I really don't think spiesr would be vampire. I mean making a town/anti-town mason group would be a pain.. though it would also be the perfect cover for keeping him alive if a townie can prove he's masoned with him. That is still an iffy variable and a card that is risky to play.

We have two kills left, today and tonight's kill. Hopefully by then we found the vampire(s) and won the game. If not, then you might as well quick lynch me and see if that "ends" the game. I doubt it would but 2 attempts left to flip over a vampire.

So, perhaps besides each "Vote" everyone should place a "NK _____" as well, I'll kill the person the majority chooses.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby spiesr on Thu May 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Short of somebody confessing I will not be voting for anyone other than Jak today.
Captain spiesr

Postby jak111 on Fri May 16, 2014 12:04 am

spiesr wrote:Short of somebody confessing I will not be voting for anyone other than Jak today.

Oh how much I wish I was a fool role of some kind.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sat May 17, 2014 1:52 pm

So.... uh...... This game has officially stalled...

Where has Superkeener even been?
Cook Anarkistsdream

Official Vote Count 5.3

Postby superkeener on Sat May 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Official Vote Count 5.3

Anarkistsdream (0):
L-2 jak111 (2): spiesr, MudPuppy
kgb007 (0):
MudPuppy (0):
spiesr (0):
mtamburini (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4) mtamburini, kgb007, Anarkistsdream, jak111

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Deadline for DAY 5 is: Monday, May 19th, 2014, 10:00am CC Time.
Lieutenant superkeener

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sat May 17, 2014 4:09 pm

If we don't lynch jak.... We have to lynch mtam...
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby mtamburini on Sat May 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Back in action boys, I apologize for the inactivity I work in retail and it was our inventory work so I was putting in a lot of extra hours and getting some overtime. Will post sometime today after I read everything.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Sat May 17, 2014 6:48 pm

So after reading my role PM and seeing how Storr has played day 1 I believe he was one of the more towny people so I can see why a bullet was cast on him by mafia. If I did not look at my role my guess is he wouldve just been VT as I know storrzerg outside of forum mafia and this is his typical day1 play when we play. Looking to put some pressure and attacking who he thinks is mafia.

So looking at the people alive today and the roles that have been "claimed" here are the ones I believe.

Spiesr - Mason Not much explanation needed here.
Anark - His claim of VT seems alright to me he has been passively trying to figure out the game, however I know he is experienced player and if he is mafia he does not have to fake claim a role as he knows what it takes to be towny.

Iffy claims
KGB - To claim matchmaker on the 2 people that died is interesting there is no way to prove it otherwise. Although I see for the most part the genuiness in his claim its a really good play for mafia to make as there really is not any evidence against it.
Jak - From my understanding he is trying to hunt vampires suggesting there is a 3rd party cult if I read correctly. Has only hit townies from his claimed shots.
MP - To think of a game where there is no cop is kind of unheard of but I have never heard of a 2 shot cop before. Im really torn to believe the claim because he stopped a person who ended up flipping town to kill a mafia, but that is the perfect opportunity to bus and ride til the end game with. I find it also weird that he fakes a check on me then says you are right I do not have any more checks Im only allowed to check twice this game.

If there is one alive my thoughts is it would be most likely Jak, If there are 2 alive though I dont see him having a partner so I would prefer lynching one of my other 2 iffy claims.

If I were to be wrong on one person in my 3 iffy people I think it would be MP. Its hard to see a world where the game does not have an investigative role.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Sat May 17, 2014 7:01 pm

There are multiple ways we can play out today.

I dont think sleep is ever an option here, if there is a cult they are at most 2 and sleeping will give them a third member unless Jak shoots one of them in the night bringing the total back to a max of 2 and we would be at 3-2 instead of 4-2.

Lynch Jak. Could easily be a SK role or last mafia just trying to by time (looks like there is no mafia left in this game based on NK's if he is SK)

Leave Jak alive and lynch someone else. This play is optimal IMO because if he is the last one he will be trapped in a corner in final 3 if he keeps missing. Jak has put himself in a position where results have to happen or he will be lynched.

The pressure put on him today by the people who put him in L1 makes me worry there might be 2 vamps in there and hoping that a towny pushes it over for them to win the game.

Since KGB did not vote on him and neither did I, Im liking KGB a bit more than MP.

I can see them being a team together but Im more inclined to believe KGB is the lynch today.

Im finding it hard to believe the matchmaker claim.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby MudPuppy on Sun May 18, 2014 7:18 am

spiesr wrote:Short of somebody confessing I will not be voting for anyone other than Jak today.

I share this sentiment.
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby mtamburini on Sun May 18, 2014 8:32 am

MudPuppy wrote:

I share this sentiment.

I ask you the same question I was thinking up to this point. Do you think jak is by himself?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby MudPuppy on Sun May 18, 2014 8:53 am

I would guess he's not the only non-town left... but I really don't know. Unless he's been converted, spiesr is town since his mason claim wasn't countered... and Nark is always Town... so that just leaves you & kgb. Are one of you in cahoots with Jak?
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby spiesr on Sun May 18, 2014 9:19 am

I think the most likely situation is that Jak is some sort of SK and the only remaining anti-town. However, I can't be certain. I don't think that either possibility presents a compelling reason not to lynch him today.
Captain spiesr

Postby mtamburini on Sun May 18, 2014 10:37 am

spiesr wrote:I think the most likely situation is that Jak is some sort of SK and the only remaining anti-town. However, I can't be certain. I don't think that either possibility presents a compelling reason not to lynch him today.

I mentioned the world where he is telling the truth and two people have been infected ( if I understand the role of cult recruiting )

It's a paranoid world that seems real to me and if jak is the only one left then leaving him alive one more day would not hurt us.

Jak can you examine your role again I'm probably not understanding the situation at hand and making the wrong assumptions.

Are you looking to hit a cult member or the cult leader or am I getting it all wrong?
Sergeant mtamburini

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives