Conquer Club

autoload's 12 Player Mafia Game #1 --- End --- Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby wicked on Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:22 pm

you were still a sucky player. never even talked? what's up with that?
Major wicked

Postby UCAbears on Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:23 pm

everytime I got on to check it was night...
Cook UCAbears

Postby wicked on Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:26 pm

Fircoal wrote:IT's over, Yeah! WE won. But I don't know how many people got my role wrong. MAch, you were way off, when you said that me, the deputy, could talk to the mafia. THAT WAS WRONG! The deputy can only investagate once the cop is dead, and is a replacement cop basically.

so why wasn't your role a locked role then? Or it was and Auto just didn't list it as such on your death?
Major wicked

Postby Machiavelli on Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:29 pm

So first off, if you didnt already know, I was the cop. I thought I made it fairly obvious, but I guess not.

The first night I investigated Senfive, because his voting patterns and accusations were suspicious. Auto told me he was mafia, so the next round I observed how people were actging in relation to him. (ie him and wicked were going at it, so I assumed she wasnt mafia).

That round I saw Houssam as suspicious so I investigated him. Auto told me he was the serial killer. (In previous games that I played, the cop only gets to know either -yes they are mafia, or -no they are not mafia. I guess that Auto tells the role, so I was wrong about that too :wink: )

dcowboys was really obvious to me. I dont remember why I didnt just roleclaim yesterday. maybe I thought there was another mafia or something.

I am amazing 8)
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby wicked on Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:32 pm

I don't think I saw any hints you had dropped about being the cop. I had forgotten there still might be a cop around, since Auto didn't tell us the deputy couldn't act yet.
Major wicked

Postby Machiavelli on Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:50 pm

Just the fact that I was so confident about everything is what I thought would give my role away.

And I was spelling out "I am the cop" in my post subjects. The game ended so fast that I didnt get around to finishing the sentence.
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby supercram on Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:54 pm

Machiavelli wrote:Just the fact that I was so confident about everything is what I thought would give my role away.

And I was spelling out "I am the cop" in my post subjects. The game ended so fast that I didnt get around to finishing the sentence.

i knew you were the cop. "the whole 100% sure, i will stake my life on it thing" sold me. no one else was so confident about anything. and besides, you were right twice.

dccowboys threw me. in the future i'm not going to post the win condition since it helped nab senfive but didn't do much more than that.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby wicked on Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:55 pm

you should never post the win condition if at all possible. Sen didn't realize it was posted already, so that part was funny.
Major wicked

Postby Machiavelli on Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:01 pm

supercram wrote:
Machiavelli wrote:Just the fact that I was so confident about everything is what I thought would give my role away.

i knew you were the cop. "the whole 100% sure, i will stake my life on it thing" sold me. no one else was so confident about anything. and besides, you were right twice.

dccowboys threw me. in the future i'm not going to post the win condition since it helped nab senfive but didn't do much more than that.

I think that posting the win condition worked out well in this situation, because then you were a confirmed townie.

Usually though, it is bad to post your win condition right off the bat. If senfive were smart he would have picked up on what you had said and then he would have just repeated it.
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby supercram on Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:41 pm

UCA bears was a total waste of a townie. he does not get to celebrate.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby Fircoal on Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:54 pm

wicked wrote:
Fircoal wrote:IT's over, Yeah! WE won. But I don't know how many people got my role wrong. MAch, you were way off, when you said that me, the deputy, could talk to the mafia. THAT WAS WRONG! The deputy can only investagate once the cop is dead, and is a replacement cop basically.

so why wasn't your role a locked role then? Or it was and Auto just didn't list it as such on your death?

I don't know, but in my pm it said, I couldn't act until the cop was dead. maybe he needs to fix that up?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Incandenza on Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:57 pm

I kinda figured you were the cop, Mach.

The problem is that I was totally able to construct a plausible scenario in my head whereby you were mafia and were playing this incredibly deep game.

Then again, I am rather paranoid.

Anyway, tho... well played Mach. You've quite lived up to your namesake.

=D> =D> =D>
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Incandenza on Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:58 pm

(hopefully I'll be able to make more of a positive contribution in the next game)
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Machiavelli on Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:40 pm

Incandenza wrote:I kinda figured you were the cop, Mach.

The problem is that I was totally able to construct a plausible scenario in my head whereby you were mafia and were playing this incredibly deep game.

I sometimes do that too, but if I take that path far enough it turns into a guessing game, so I usually just go with my first instinct.

Incandenza wrote:Then again, I am rather paranoid.

That's a good townie trait. I am usually paranoid myself.

Incandenza wrote:Anyway, tho... well played Mach. You've quite lived up to your namesake.

=D> =D> =D>

:wink:

Incandenza wrote:(hopefully I'll be able to make more of a positive contribution in the next game)

I thought you did a good job. It was hard for anyone else to really contribute when I started each round by saying "this person is mafia, I'm positive"
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby dcowboys055 on Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:40 pm

too bad you guys had a cop, deputy, doc, and nuse, and we only had 2 mafia. i figured i had no chance once senfive died
XI since August '06
Captain dcowboys055

Postby Machiavelli on Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:57 pm

There was also a serial killer though. And you had a mafia cop.

It was an even game. The town just had the better player(s)
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:47 pm

senfive=dumbass.

This is the game with the worst mafia EVAR!
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby wicked on Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:55 pm

which is a good thing RK since you almost handed them the game. :roll:
Major wicked

Postby Machiavelli on Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:07 pm

BURN!
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:09 pm

wicked wrote:which is a good thing RK since you almost handed them the game. :roll:

Explain how I almost handed them the game?
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby UCAbears on Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:22 pm

BURN!
Cook UCAbears

Postby dcowboys055 on Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:51 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:senfive=dumbass.

This is the game with the worst mafia EVAR!

i dont think i was the worst mafia ever, though i realize the mistake i made not killing mach
XI since August '06
Captain dcowboys055

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:57 pm

wicked wrote:So 12 players, assuming 3 mafia, 1 doc, 1 cop, possibly another townie power role like vigilante, and a bunch of vanilla townies.

I've never started with day before. Any suggestions? Anyone want to no lynch?

boy were you wrong.
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby UCAbears on Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:00 pm

Thats the best comeback u can come up with? boy i knew you were pathetic but not that pathetic. :roll:
Cook UCAbears

Postby wicked on Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:02 pm

close enough. at least I didn't post, "hey I'm the doc, come kill me," when it wasn't even close to a lynch against you or forget to send in my night choice. :roll:
Major wicked

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives