Conquer Club

autoload's 19 Player Mafia Game #1 --- Days 2-3 --

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Master Bush on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:30 pm

Man, this vote was pushed ahead really fast.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush

Postby Fircoal on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:30 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this was not spam
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby supercram on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:31 pm

Incandenza wrote:
supercram wrote:honestly even if kokunai is a townie, he/she is a townie who doesn't read carefully, doesn't post, and makes accusations that are hard to backup, and that's not helpful to the town anyway.

so no great loss? dude, wtf? I'm pretty much certain you're town, and I respect the points you've been making, but this is a rare misstep for you.

Regardless of kokunai's contributions (or lack thereof), the fact remains that we're down another townie. Kokunai may not have been contributing, but he was a warm body that the mafia may have used a nightkill on. Or another vote when the gap between town and mafia is small.

Now he's dead. and he was town.

Don't mean to lay into you, cram, but that kind of 'oh, well, we're better off without him even if he is town' thing kinda pisses me off, especially when it wasn't much more than 24 hours between the beginning of day 3 and the lynch.

Crap, I mean zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

alright alright. i'm just pissed off too. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lieutenant supercram

Postby Fircoal on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:32 pm

supercram wrote:
Incandenza wrote:
supercram wrote:honestly even if kokunai is a townie, he/she is a townie who doesn't read carefully, doesn't post, and makes accusations that are hard to backup, and that's not helpful to the town anyway.

so no great loss? dude, wtf? I'm pretty much certain you're town, and I respect the points you've been making, but this is a rare misstep for you.

Regardless of kokunai's contributions (or lack thereof), the fact remains that we're down another townie. Kokunai may not have been contributing, but he was a warm body that the mafia may have used a nightkill on. Or another vote when the gap between town and mafia is small.

Now he's dead. and he was town.

Don't mean to lay into you, cram, but that kind of 'oh, well, we're better off without him even if he is town' thing kinda pisses me off, especially when it wasn't much more than 24 hours between the beginning of day 3 and the lynch.

Crap, I mean zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

alright alright. i'm just pissed off too. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

same zzzzzzzzzzz here zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz And, no this wasn't spam either.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives