Conquer Club

autoload's 19 Player Mafia Game #1 --- Mafia Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

autoload's 19 Player Mafia Game #1 --- Mafia Wins!

Postby autoload on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:04 pm

DAY 1 LINK
DAY 2-3 LINK

Players alive: ā€œxā€ = confirmed

1. Incandenza - (Mafia)

Players dead:

1. Machiavelli - (Townie) - Nightkilled Night One
2. Nyvek ā€“ (Doctor) - Lynched Day One
3. onbekende - (Commuter) - Nightkilled Night Two
4. wicked - (Serial Killer) - Nightkilled Night Two
5. Roger Dodger - (Mafia) - Lynched Day Two
6. P Gizzle - (Mason) - Nightkilled Night Three
7. Kokunai ā€“ (Townie) - Lynched Day Three
8. Senfive ā€“ (Cop) - Nightkilled Night Four
9. Wisse ā€“ (Mafia) - Lynched Day Four
10. Master Bush ā€“ (Townie) - Nightkilled Night Five
11. for dummies ā€“ (Mason) - Lynched Day Five
12. HoussamTheGreat ā€“ (Deputy) - Nightkilled Night Six
13. supercram - (Double Voter) - Killed Day Six
14. vgmmaster - (Mafia Terrorist) - Suicide Day Six
15. Fircoal - (Inventor) - Lynched Day Six
16. trestain ā€“ (Quack) - Nightkilled Night Seven
17. XenHu ā€“ (Survivor) ā€“ Lynched Day Seven
18. reverend_kyle ā€“ (Townie) - Killed Endgame

Night Choices made in Game:

Night One: Senfive investigates Machiavelli, wicked kills Machiavelli, Nyvek protects Fircoal, Mafia kills Machiavelli, Incandenza hides the role of Machiavelli, and Fircoal does nothing.

Night Two: trestain ineffectively protects wicked, wicked kills onbekende, Fircoal does nothing, Senfive investigates wicked, mafia kills wicked, and Incandenza hides the role of wicked.

Night Three: trestain ineffectively protects supercram, Senfive investigates supercram, Fircoal does nothing, Mafia kills P Gizzle, Incandenza hides the role of P Gizzle.

Night Four: Fircoal does nothing, Senfive investigates trestain, Mafia kills Senfive, Incandenza hides the role of Senfive.

Night Five: HoussamTheGreat investigates reverend_kyle, Fircoal does nothing, trestain ineffectively protects supercram, Mafia kills Master Bush, Incandenza hides the role of Master Bush.

Night Six: Fircoal investagates vgmmaster, protects supercram, and uses the bulletproof vest, trestain ineffectively protects supercram, Mafia kills HoussamTheGreat, HoussamTheGreat investigates XenHu.

Day Six: vgmmaster suicide bombs supercram.

Night Seven: Mafia kills trestain.

Introduction:

The Mafia has infiltrated this part of town. Itā€™s time to get rid of them before they get rid of the town. During ā€œdayā€, all the players will convene to determine who should be lynched at the gallows. Then during ā€œnightā€, they all disperse and night choices are sent to me.

This is what the Townie Role PM looks like:
Townie: You are an ordinary Townie. Your only power is that of the vote, so use it. You are not allowed to communicate with any of the other players outside the thread.

Win Condition: You win when all remaining players are pro town.
PM me to confirm your role.
Last edited by autoload on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:32 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Major autoload

Postby autoload on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:05 pm

Daybreak

Once again the citizens wake up, and once again someone is missing. A quick headcount and search of the missing person's house confirms the pattern thus far. Senfive's body is found mutilated in a garbage can outside his house.

Senfive (unknown role) has been killed!

This begins the Day Phase. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
Major autoload

Postby supercram on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:09 pm

SenFive was the cop. The only other person who knew that was Houssam. Or at least he suspected based on knowing enough to read the signal.

when i said i wanted to put the breaks on the vote for kokunai, Houssam was like "no if he would have defended himself already" etc. pushing the vote forward.

Houssam is absolutely mafia.

vote Houssam
Lieutenant supercram

Postby Senfive on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:12 pm

supercram wrote:SenFive was the cop. The only other person who knew that was Houssam. Or at least he suspected based on knowing enough to read the signal.

when i said i wanted to put the breaks on the vote for kokunai, Houssam was like "no if he would have defended himself already" etc. pushing the vote forward.

Houssam is absolutely mafia.

vote Houssam

BAH!! I KNEW IT WAS COMING. I HATED WAITING THE WHOLE 2 DAYS TO FIND OUT THOUGH
Sergeant Senfive

Location: A Place that resembles Mexico only with more mexicans.

Postby P Gizzle on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:16 pm

oooohhhhh, we're losing!!! BOOO!
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Postby Fircoal on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:22 pm

Also, if the mafia is getting rid of experenced players, why haven't they gotten rid of master bush and Houssam. I agree houssam is probably to blame. Though, I would like him to defend himself.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Master Bush on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:22 pm

How do you know he was the cop?
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush

Postby supercram on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:29 pm

because he investigated me and he sent me a signal saying that he knew my role (he was right). and then he posted some code saying "wicked is the serial killer" to show that he had investigated her as well.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby Fircoal on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:30 pm

supercram wrote:because he investigated me and he sent me a signal saying that he knew my role (he was right). and then he posted some code saying "wicked is the serial killer" to show that he had investigated her as well.

Then why didn't she kill night 1?
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby supercram on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:31 pm

i don't know. but i'm 100% right about this one. if you guys wanna do otherwise, it's your game too.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby Master Bush on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:34 pm

Fircoal wrote:Also, if the mafia is getting rid of experenced players, why haven't they gotten rid of master bush

Good question.

Here might be why:

me durning the first day wrote:First thing's first

The 3 players I already trust in this game are Wisse, vgmmaster and Machiavelli, who are not mafia. Mach is easy to see now that he's dead.

Here's where I know this to be true.

autoload wrote:
3 more players need to Confirm by PM. I am going to go ahead and Officially put the game in Night One.

Those 3 players were the ones without X's next to their names, and they still dont have X's there. And they are Mach, vgmmaster and Wisse. Auto said he was gonna go ahead put the game in Night One. He would only do that if he received all confirming PMs from the Mafia, which mean those 3 are not.

So at this moment I trust whatever Wisse and vgmmaster say.

Cram knew Senfive was a cop, so how do we know he aint mafia. Also Cram always seems to agree with whatever I post for the most part. So maybe he is keeping me in to keep that going and keep me away from the mafia.

fos cram, Wisse and vgmmaster

vote wisse who didn't vote for RD (mafia) and has pushed for trestain for 2 days straight after I said the mafia would spare his life and in hoping we lynch him for them.
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."

Postby Master Bush on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:36 pm

didn't read your last post cram, so I un-fos cram and will take you at your word.

Now do you want to lynch houssam?

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:36 pm

supercram wrote:because he investigated me and he sent me a signal saying that he knew my role (he was right). and then he posted some code saying "wicked is the serial killer" to show that he had investigated her as well.

:shock:

Clearly I'm not reading closely enough.

I don't suppose you could quote the bit that makes you suspect houssam?

(wicked was really a serial killer? thank f*cking christ she's dead then)

And please, cram, I respect you, and I kinda trust you, but let's at least give houssam a chance to plead his case.
Colonel Incandenza

Postby supercram on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:36 pm

because SenFive investigated me and told me my role. and NEVER tried to get me lynched because he knew i was a confirmed pro-town role.

i tried, senfive, i tried.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby supercram on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:37 pm

houssam can definitely have a chance to defend, but my vote stands. my life is on it.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby Master Bush on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:40 pm

I would love a link or a page of where all this took place.

Wisse is keeping me alive, cause I made the mistake of clearing his name on day 1. He didn't vote RD and has pushed for trestain since I revealed his code about the doctor. I believe in my heart of hearts wisse is mafia.

Postby supercram on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:41 pm

i may as well just tell you guys my role hey. im as good as dead on night kill anyway.

i am the Double Voter, which means i get an additional secret vote during the day. it is a pro-town role.

Senfive wrote:As for information to prove I am town.

1. Super I hope you understand. FOS Crammy FOS Crammy UNFOS Crammy
2. Again anyone who is unknown in this game is obviously not Pro-Town.

here he says Cram, you are the double voter. you are now no longer under suspicion. go back and read how Houssam reacted after SenFive and i began communicating to one another.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby supercram on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:44 pm

i agree that wisse is probably mafia too, but im less afraid of him than of houssam.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby Fircoal on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:45 pm

Good idea.
I think Wisse, and houssam are the ones we should focus on. I still want them to answer my questions. Wisse, why didn't you think one... was mafia. I think Wisse is more scummy then Houssam.

EOS: Wisse, Houssam
Captain Fircoal

Postby supercram on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:47 pm

Houssam said "i think i see what cram sees..." etc.

cannot quote because thread is locked (wicked!) and i am too lazy.

then houssam pushed the kokunai vote, talking me out of putting the breaks on. that is very un-houssam.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby supercram on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:49 pm

and now SenFive is dead. shall i reveal to everyone where SenFive pointed out that wicked was the serial killer as well? (which i also think houssam saw).
Lieutenant supercram

Postby supercram on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:51 pm

if there is a real doc among us (trestain?) i ask that you save me, even though you and i are both next on the chopping block if you are telling the truth.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby supercram on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:54 pm

and if anyone still doesn't believe me, watch the next vote count. and keep an eye on who comes out against me.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby wicked on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:58 pm

*sits with Senfive munching popcorn*
Major wicked

Postby Master Bush on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:58 pm

unvote wisse

vote houssam

if you are wrong cram, you will take us all down in this game. I just hope that's not your goal.

:?

Next

Return to Mafia Archives