Conquer Club

autoload's 19 Player Mafia Game #1 --- Mafia Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby autoload on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:40 pm

A survivor is someone who wins when only himself and one side is left. For instance, in this game if the rev would have voted to lynch you, XenHu would have won with the Rev. If you and XenHu would have lynched the rev then once again XenHu would be victorious, just this time with mafia instead of town. Unfortunately for XenHu none of those scenarios came up...
Major autoload

Postby XenHu on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:55 pm

Unfortunetly... GG all.. Dammit Rev you should've listened... Autoload, great game.. I'll look forward to the next one..

-X
Cook XenHu

Postby vgmmaster on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:57 pm

Night One: Senfive investigates Machiavelli, wicked kills Machiavelli, Nyvek protects Fircoal, Mafia kills Machiavelli, Incandenza hides the role of Machiavelli, and Fircoal does nothing.

Night Two: trestain ineffectively protects wicked, wicked kills onbekende, Fircoal does nothing, Senfive investigates wicked, mafia kills wicked, and Incandenza hides the role of wicked.

When I saw two kills on night two, I was thinking that the SK could only kill every other night (or even number nights). If somebody targeted someone other than Mach, I wonder how much different the game would have been.

Before I found out that Wicked was the SK, I thought that Onbekende hid at vgmmaster's or wisse's house as I think we'd be the only ones he could trust (as we know him from somewhere else).

But it's good to see everything working out in the end. Our plan worked, and ended with a mafia victory. Great job guys.
Highest Score: 1304
Corporal 1st Class vgmmaster

Postby wicked on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:57 pm

GG all! And THANKS Auto!! I was indeedy the Serial Killer. MWAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! :twisted:

*pulls out a sniper rifle and pops Incans in the back of the head*

I WIN I WIN!!
Major wicked

Postby wicked on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:59 pm

Night Two: trestain ineffectively protects wicked, wicked kills onbekende, Fircoal does nothing, Senfive investigates wicked, mafia kills wicked, and Incandenza hides the role of wicked.

Night 2 was indeed a WICKED NIGHT! :lol:
Major wicked

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:59 pm

wicked wrote:GG all! And THANKS Auto!! I was indeedy the Serial Killer. MWAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! :twisted:

I WIN I WIN!!

Hey, serial killers don't have sniper rifles! They have boning knives and coolers full of body parts and baskets full of lotion :lol:
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:00 pm

wicked wrote:

Night 2 was indeed a WICKED NIGHT! :lol:

Once I would out you were the SK, I actually felt bad for killing you so quickly. T'would have been interesting to see how far you could run with that role... we were just scared you were a cop or something.
Colonel Incandenza

Postby vgmmaster on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:01 pm

Incandenza wrote:
wicked wrote:GG all! And THANKS Auto!! I was indeedy the Serial Killer. MWAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! :twisted:

I WIN I WIN!!

Hey, serial killers don't have sniper rifles! They have boning knives and coolers full of body parts and baskets full of lotion :lol:

They could have sniper rifles. Seeing how they're alone when they kill others, a sniper rifle is quite reasonable.

Postby P Gizzle on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:01 pm

that sucks! i woulda helped, but noooo, i gotta get nightkilled......

btw, why was i night killed?
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Postby autoload on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:03 pm

I'm curious as to what you all thought of the Mafia Janitor role.
Major autoload

Postby P Gizzle on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:05 pm

it really threw me for a loop....i didnt realize why the roles were being covered up, and it was making me mad....then i saw that they had an awesome strategy by covering up the dead.....way to go, mafia, u bested us
Cook P Gizzle

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:05 pm

P Gizzle wrote:that sucks! i woulda helped, but noooo, i gotta get nightkilled......

two reasons that I can recall (feels like it happened a month ago...)

one was to try and get some heat on senfive, which clearly failed.

two was to put people off the 'killer of vets from autoload's other games' theory, which worked pretty well.

(if there was a third, vgm prolly remembers)

The kind of embarrassing thing is that days almost never turned out how we planned, but things tended to go okay anyway.
Colonel Incandenza

Postby P Gizzle on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:07 pm

uh, i was in auto's previous games, so ur attempt to change that theory shouldn't have worked, but it did somehow :lol:
Cook P Gizzle

Postby vgmmaster on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:08 pm

autoload wrote:I'm curious as to what you all thought of the Mafia Janitor role.

I was actually surprised by it when Incandenza first told me about it. I knew there had to be a reason the roles were hidden (as that concept was new to me), but I think I would've figured it out sooner or later.

I'm surprised nobody else thought of it though, considering the fact that all the mafia killed players were stuffed in garbage cans.

Postby Senfive on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:08 pm

TOLD YOU ALL WICKED WAS A SK AND TRESTAIN DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN.

Incan way to go. I thought it was Xenhu also. Whats a Mafia janitor?
Sergeant Senfive

Location: A Place that resembles Mexico only with more mexicans.

Postby wicked on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:08 pm

How funny we both went after Mach the first night. LOL :lol:
Major wicked

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:10 pm

autoload wrote:I'm curious as to what you all thought of the Mafia Janitor role.

It's pretty heady being the janitor, since I was pretty much the best-informed player in the game. But it's a bit of a balancing act vis-a-vis speculation as to what roles might be left over.

As a townie, it probably would have driven me nuts, but then again, as I've said before, I am both paranoid AND indecisive... :lol:
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:12 pm

P Gizzle wrote:uh, i was in auto's previous games, so ur attempt to change that theory shouldn't have worked, but it did somehow :lol:

The kicker was that you weren't in auto's last game, the one where mach was the cop and basically owned it. That was my main concern, keeping too much heat from coming down on the surviving members of that game...
Colonel Incandenza

Postby vgmmaster on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:13 pm

Incandenza wrote:
P Gizzle wrote:that sucks! i woulda helped, but noooo, i gotta get nightkilled......

two reasons that I can recall (feels like it happened a month ago...)

one was to try and get some heat on senfive, which clearly failed.

two was to put people off the 'killer of vets from autoload's other games' theory, which worked pretty well.

(if there was a third, vgm prolly remembers)

The kind of embarrassing thing is that days almost never turned out how we planned, but things tended to go okay anyway.

The framing was your idea, and killing experienced players was my idea.

If I remember correctly, the post where Senfive FOS and unFOSed Supercram seemed suspicious enough to us and I think that was the deciding factor in us killing Senfive.

Postby P Gizzle on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:13 pm

Incandenza wrote:
P Gizzle wrote:uh, i was in auto's previous games, so ur attempt to change that theory shouldn't have worked, but it did somehow :lol:

The kicker was that you weren't in auto's last game, the one where mach was the cop and basically owned it. That was my main concern, keeping too much heat from coming down on the surviving members of that game...

i see.....yeah, in Auto's 7 player game, it was down to me, a townie, and a mafia, i made the right decision......so, i've been using gut feeling, more than anything....at least in the beginning of games
Cook P Gizzle

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:19 pm

vgmmaster wrote:The framing was your idea, and killing experienced players was my idea.

If I remember correctly, the post where Senfive FOS and unFOSed Supercram seemed suspicious enough to us and I think that was the deciding factor in us killing Senfive.

That sounds familiar.

And with the senfive thing... man, I must have stared at the FOS crammy FOS crammy thing for half an hour trying to figure out the message. Then it was like, screw it, we knew SOMETHING had been communicated, then cram pledged his undying support for senfive, so that pretty much closed the book on him...

Just another indication of how seat-of-the-pants our mafia operation was...

(another high-five to vgm)
Colonel Incandenza

Postby wicked on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:22 pm

So explain the Janitor role?
Major wicked

Postby autoload on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:23 pm

You are a Mafia Janitor; Each night after the Mafia makes it’s nightkill, you clean up the evidence so no one knows what role the victim was when day breaks. You of course get to know the role.
Major autoload

Postby Incandenza on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:29 pm

My fellow mafia didn't even know the roles until I told them. Like I said, heady stuff. One of those 'one-eyed man in the kingdom of the blind' things.

It occurs to me that you could write two different grad-school theses about a typical mafia game, one on the flow of information in an environment where hard facts are at an absolute premium, one on group dynamics where the group is encouraged to distrust each other.
Colonel Incandenza

Postby wicked on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:29 pm

So would that have been just for mafia kills, or for SK kills too?
Major wicked

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives