Conquer Club

7 player Mafia game. GAME OVER! Mafia win, Wicked win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Fircoal on Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:26 am

It says the deadline is today, but since I hate them, I'm moving it back to MArch 13 because some discussion is picking up. Vote Count will come later today, because I don't have enough time to do it now.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby wicked on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:34 am

hey guys... you do know you actually have to participate to play, right?? Everywhere hasn't even responded to recent votes against him, so that just confirms in my mind he's guilty. it's not going to get any more obvious than that guys. just because the deadline has been extended doesn't mean you don't have to participate. you guys do know how to play, right?? remember your participation here will have direct bearing on if you ever get picked to play again in any mafia game on CC.

We don't need anymore replacements, so get in here and discuss and vote. :roll:
Major wicked

Postby wicked on Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:52 pm

how about this.... go with me on this lynch of Everywhere, as I'm pretty sure he's scum. And if he isn't, then you can lynch me the next day. I'm that sure he's scum.
Major wicked

Postby s.xkitten on Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:09 pm

*sigh* vote: everywhere

please please please please don't be wrong wicked [-o<
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby hecter on Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:14 pm

Well I am back, but I don't think the evidence against everywhere is enough just yet. I'll go and look back a few pages and I'll post again soon.[/b]
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:27 pm

wicked wrote:hey guys... you do know you actually have to participate to play, right?? Everywhere hasn't even responded to recent votes against him, so that just confirms in my mind he's guilty. it's not going to get any more obvious than that guys. just because the deadline has been extended doesn't mean you don't have to participate. you guys do know how to play, right?? remember your participation here will have direct bearing on if you ever get picked to play again in any mafia game on CC.

We don't need anymore replacements, so get in here and discuss and vote. :roll:

The reason I didnt respond is because I was at school all day. Mabey it was a mistake to claim mason, but I am innocent.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby Puff on Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:29 pm

everywhere116 wrote:The reason I didnt respond is because I was at school all day. Mabey it was a mistake to claim mason, but I am innocent.

What was worse is that you role claimed for your "mason mate" as well.

My vote stands
XenHu wrote:JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! :lol:

*ahem*
That is all.
Private 1st Class Puff

Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.

Postby dcowboys055 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:41 pm

wicked wrote:how about this.... go with me on this lynch of Everywhere, as I'm pretty sure he's scum. And if he isn't, then you can lynch me the next day. I'm that sure he's scum.

fair deal.

vote everywhere
Captain dcowboys055

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:49 pm

Well, if I counted correctly, I believe I am lynched. Before its finalized, I just want to say that I didn't know mafia masons were possible because mafiascum updated thier page recently and added it in that update. (I knew the old one like the back of my hand, so I knew all of the those roles, wicked. They seem to update a lot.) You will all see I am innocent, as such I will fos hector, for still being here, puff, for being so sure about me, and wicked, for being so sure about me.

That is all.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby Puff on Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:01 pm

you are correct that is a lynch.

and now we wait

*ahem*
That is all.
Private 1st Class Puff

Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.

Postby Puff on Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:07 pm

Oh mighty mod please post the death scene so we can discover the identity of everywhere116

*ahem*
That is all.
Private 1st Class Puff

Postby wicked on Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:08 pm

Oh mighty Puff, please show patience. :lol:
Major wicked

Postby Puff on Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:14 pm

wicked wrote:Oh mighty Puff, please show patience. :lol:

:evil:

*ahem*
That is all.
Private 1st Class Puff

Postby hecter on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:09 pm

Bump.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Fircoal on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:14 pm

Ok, as you lynch Everywhere, you hear an evil laugh. The game couldn't be over could it? Everywhere(Mason/Lynchee) has been lynched.
Thus Wicked(Lyncher) has won and will leave the game.

It is now night send in your choices.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:15 pm

I knew there was something with wicked.
Corporal everywhere116

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:16 pm

I told you I was innocent!!!!! I told you!!!!! See, I'm, not paranoid!!!
Corporal everywhere116

Postby Fircoal on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:18 pm

everywhere116 wrote:Before its finalized, I just want to say that I didn't know mafia masons were possible because mafiascum updated thier page recently and added it in that update. (I knew the old one like the back of my hand, so I knew all of the those roles, wicked. They seem to update a lot.)

That is good. you've played in 2 of my games, and I think you know why this is good.
Captain Fircoal

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:18 pm

Huh?
Corporal everywhere116

Postby dcowboys055 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:19 pm

Nice wicked...i guess. I wish i could get a role like that(though i dont know exactly what it was), so i could get in, win, and get out.
Captain dcowboys055

Postby AK_iceman on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:21 pm

Wicked pwned you all! :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby hecter on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:22 pm

AK_iceman wrote:Wicked pwned you all! :lol:

Shut up :(
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby dcowboys055 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:22 pm

The alaska PD pwned you brian.
Captain dcowboys055

Postby s.xkitten on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:29 pm

hmm...i should have listened to that inner-voice that said that if we lynch someone, mafia will get help... :evil:
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby hecter on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:48 pm

s.xkitten wrote:hmm...i should have listened to that inner-voice that said that if we lynch someone, mafia will get help... :evil:

I have learned never to trust wicked, especially since her new, crappy avatar. BTW, like yours :).
Private 1st Class hecter

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives