Conquer Club

Are You a Werewolf? [a Mafia game] ~TOWN VICTORY!~

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby everywhere116 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:04 pm

Sry I havent psted yet.

Right now I am trusting Aimless. All he is doing is trying to get discussion going. And the more discussion, the better the chance of killing a werewolf.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby Fircoal on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:55 pm

Aimless looks town. WMW looks scum.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby s.xkitten on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:03 pm

as much as i agree with fircoal...what he said at the beginning does still hang in the back of my mind...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby Minkish on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:16 pm

Just read up, and here's my theory.

With this many people, there's probably a doctor. I've neve actually seen a mafia game without one, so I'm gonna guess that the doc made a lucky guess on night 1 and saved the person who the wolves went after.
Corporal 1st Class Minkish

Postby everywhere116 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:22 pm

One problem. The mod is familiar with werewolf. In the rules he posted, there was no doctor, only a seer (cop). I dont think there is a doctor because of this.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby Fircoal on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:29 pm

everywhere116 wrote:One problem. The mod is familiar with werewolf. In the rules he posted, there was no doctor, only a seer (cop). I dont think there is a doctor because of this.
There could be an angel (doc)
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby everywhere116 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:30 pm

Yes, thats true. But there wasnt one in the rules he posted.
Corporal everywhere116

Postby Aimless on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:40 pm

Well, I must say that after that exchange, wmw is my primary suspicion. On the other hand, reading through some of the other mafia games going on, it seems that he acts that way in every game. So, I'm not sure.

It's also possible that I'm biased, since I'm the one confronting him, and am also the one advocating against him. Therefore, I'm going to withhold my vote. I think he's scum, but I'll let everyone else make the decision on the lynch.
Private Aimless

Postby what,me worry? on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:50 pm

Aimless wrote:Well, I must say that after that exchange, wmw is my primary suspicion. On the other hand, reading through some of the other mafia games going on, it seems that he acts that way in every game. So, I'm not sure.

It's also possible that I'm biased, since I'm the one confronting him, and am also the one advocating against him. Therefore, I'm going to withhold my vote. I think he's scum, but I'll let everyone else make the decision on the lynch.

STFU
Private 1st Class what,me worry?

Postby Machiavelli on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:22 am

Sorry I havent been posting. To be honest I forgot I was in this game.

I'm too tired to add any real insight right now, but all the joking around does not help the town because it is to hard to tell what's a joke and what isnt. At least use a smilie or something :roll:
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby Fircoal on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:56 am

Machiavelli wrote:Sorry I havent been posting. To be honest I forgot I was in this game.

I'm too tired to add any real insight right now, but all the joking around does not help the town because it is to hard to tell what's a joke and what isnt. At least use a smilie or something :roll:

Sorry, Mach.
Captain Fircoal

Postby pyro55 on Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:22 am

well i guess ill go first

vote fircoal
Cook pyro55

Postby Balsiefen on Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:12 am

firstly, sorry ive not been able to post, ive barely had 5 muinits strung together to take my goes

i cant tell whether fircoal was really joking or if he made a really bad mistake and is trying to cover up, i know several people who do things like that. We have to start somwaare though,

Vote fircoal
Sergeant 1st Class Balsiefen

Location: The Ford of the Aldar in the East of the Kingdom of Lindissi

Postby vgmmaster on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:29 am

everywhere116 wrote:One problem. The mod is familiar with werewolf. In the rules he posted, there was no doctor, only a seer (cop). I dont think there is a doctor because of this.

That is possible. But I thought in werewolf games, the doctor was called Wolfsbane.

Anyways, I find it suspicious that what,me worry is pushing way too aggressively against aimless. I think aimless may be just a confused newb/noob who doesn't know much about mafia.

VOTE: what, me worry
Highest Score: 1304
Corporal 1st Class vgmmaster

Postby Fircoal on Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:56 am

Balsiefen wrote:firstly, sorry ive not been able to post, ive barely had 5 muinits strung together to take my goes

i cant tell whether fircoal was really joking or if he made a really bad mistake and is trying to cover up, i know several people who do things like that. We have to start somwaare though,

Vote fircoal

I'm not a noob, I wouldn't make a big mistake like that. I don't even think a noob could make a big mistake like saying that they're mafia.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Balsiefen on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:17 pm

Sorry, i am a noob :)

unvote fircoal
Sergeant 1st Class Balsiefen

Location: The Ford of the Aldar in the East of the Kingdom of Lindissi

Postby Minkish on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:20 pm

I'm not so sure how convinced I am about WMW being guilty, he isn't acting any differently then I've seen him act in other mafia games.

As for Fircoal, I'm a little bit suspicious of him. He could just always be joking, but firstly, its annoying as balls, and secondly, it makes me think he's trying to hide the fact that he is mafia by making light of it and joking about it. I mean, after all, who would vote for someone who is being sarcastic about being a mafia member?

For now, Vote Fircoal becuase he seems the most suspicious to me
Corporal 1st Class Minkish

Postby Syzygy on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:27 pm

Minkish wrote:I'm not so sure how convinced I am about WMW being guilty, he isn't acting any differently then I've seen him act in other mafia games.

He's seems to be acting similar to VGM's game and he was innocent there.

So, I agree with you there.
Sergeant 1st Class Syzygy

Postby Fircoal on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:36 pm

Minkish wrote:I'm not so sure how convinced I am about WMW being guilty, he isn't acting any differently then I've seen him act in other mafia games.

As for Fircoal, I'm a little bit suspicious of him. He could just always be joking, but firstly, its annoying as balls, and secondly, it makes me think he's trying to hide the fact that he is mafia by making light of it and joking about it. I mean, after all, who would vote for someone who is being sarcastic about being a mafia member?

For now, Vote Fircoal becuase he seems the most suspicious to me

I still think that WMW is acting scummy. And actually the anwser to your question is that people ignore it or get suspicion because of it.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:49 pm

So far, I can't say with any certainty that I believe either WMW or Fircoal is a wolf... And considering we don't know how many wolves there are, and we don't know about any special roles, I am hesitant to make a vote here and kill a townie. I will wait and see what else is said before I place a vote for anyone.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Aimless on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:59 pm

I'm actually inclined to agree with this, but I still feel he's acting a bit scummy.

On the other hand, Vote pyro55, he's the last one to show up, and immediately starts a bandwagon against Fircoal, with no explanation. Scum tactic if I've ever seen one.
Private Aimless

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Aimless wrote:

I'm actually inclined to agree with this, but I still feel he's acting a bit scummy.

On the other hand, Vote pyro55, he's the last one to show up, and immediately starts a bandwagon against Fircoal, with no explanation. Scum tactic if I've ever seen one.

You are right... That is VERY suspicious, I must agree.

FOS: pyro55
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Machiavelli on Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:40 pm

vote Minkish

He put the third vote on Fircoal and to me it looked like he was trying to get a bandwagon going.
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:46 pm

Just to let everyone know... Tonight is the deadline for this first day... If we are going to do something, it needs to be done, as otherwise we are just giving the wolves another round of free dinner...
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Aimless on Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:02 pm

Mach has a point as well, although in my book pyro55 is the scummier of the two. Of course, we probably have more than one wolf.

So, FOS Minkish.
Private Aimless

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives