Conquer Club

Are You a Werewolf? [a Mafia game] ~TOWN VICTORY!~

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Fircoal on Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:59 pm

s.xkitten wrote:well...what do you think? :wink:

Think? I don't think. What does think mean?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Hitman079 on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:00 pm

The night passes, and the sun rises on La Bari.
The villagers wake up, and it is now time for the voting session at the town square. As the rays of the sun are starting to show, the Mayor does a role call. To his (and everyone's relief), no one has died.
It is now Day, and it's open for accusations.
The gallows stand nearby, towering above the town square, its noose ominously gently waving in crisp morning air.
A note:
1. Both Day and Night will only last 48 hours. If no choice is sent at Night, then a villager will randomly be killed. If no majority is reached by day, there is no lynch.
2. Villagers may vote no lynch.
WITH 14 PLAYERS REMAINING, IT TAKES 8 TO REACH A MAJORITY.
Last edited by Hitman079 on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cook Hitman079

Postby Fircoal on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:03 pm

oops, I forgot to send in my choice.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby s.xkitten on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:11 pm

well...thats good...i love not having townies die
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby Fircoal on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:17 pm

s.xkitten wrote:well...thats good...i love not having townies die
same here
Captain Fircoal

Postby Aimless on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:20 am

So, apparently the wolves were too busy chasing their own tail to kill someone. Either that, or this is all an elaborate ruse by Fircoal to make us think he's not a wolf by claiming to, in fact, be one.

My suspicion is the former. So, I suggest we set an elaborate trap for our friend the wolfman - since he's obviously occupied elsewhere at the moment, perhaps if we all rush into the town square and take a quick roll call, we'll figure out who's missing.

In other words, last one to post has doggy breath.
Private Aimless

Postby Puff on Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:52 am

I'm here and would like to know if that was a roleclaim fircoal just made
XenHu wrote:JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! :lol:

*ahem*
That is all.
Private 1st Class Puff

Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.

Postby cmckinney on Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:11 am

i think he's probably just kidding.
Marvel Heroes Clan
Private cmckinney

Postby vgmmaster on Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:12 am

Wow...a lot of craziness already occured. Also, as day is only 48 hours long, we don't have much time to decide on who to lynch if we do lynch anybody.

However, Fircoal struck a cord in me. I don't know what Fircoal's alignment is, but I sort of suspect him. I say tonight, whoever the cop is, please investigate Forcoal.
Highest Score: 1304
Corporal 1st Class vgmmaster

Postby cmckinney on Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:13 am

i agree fos fircoal
Marvel Heroes Clan
Private cmckinney

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:29 am

Aimless wrote:So, apparently the wolves were too busy chasing their own tail to kill someone. Either that, or this is all an elaborate ruse by Fircoal to make us think he's not a wolf by claiming to, in fact, be one.

My suspicion is the former. So, I suggest we set an elaborate trap for our friend the wolfman - since he's obviously occupied elsewhere at the moment, perhaps if we all rush into the town square and take a quick roll call, we'll figure out who's missing.

In other words, last one to post has doggy breath.

Bullshit on this post., You can't assume shit just because someone can't get to their computer fast enough. Many of us are in different timezones and have other problems or things going on... Such as my band had a gig last night.

I hate when people try to accuse the last poster, unless it is the last people to vote in a lynch, causing a bandwagon.

FOS: Aimless
Fircoal
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Puff on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:36 am

You know what I just realized something.

Maybe the wolves made their choice and a doc protected the right person? We are basing ideas on thinking that the mafia forgot to place their order.

As for aimless you should not accuse deadwood. The mod should replace it.

FOS aimless

Another thing is that fircoal could just be joking around (a stupid joke to make in a mafia game) but never the less it could just be a joke.
XenHu wrote:JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! :lol:

*ahem*
That is all.
Private 1st Class Puff

Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.

Postby Fircoal on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:49 am

I was joking around. :lol: Aimless doesn't sound scummy except
So, apparently the wolves were too busy chasing their own tail to kill someone.
How would you know what the wolves were doing?
Either that, or this is all an elaborate ruse by Fircoal to make us think he's not a wolf by claiming to, in fact, be one.
It's not, I was just joking around.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:50 am

Hi all... I will be gone until very late tonight... I am going out of town to watch 300 at the IMAX in Tulsa and then we are having a night on the town. I will read back through all the posts from here on out once I get back...
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Hitman079 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:40 pm

umm..is Fos another way to spell "vote"?
Cook Hitman079

Postby Syzygy on Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:45 pm

Hitman079 wrote:umm..is Fos another way to spell "vote"?

It means finger of suspicion, it isn't a vote, but rather a way of saying I think there's something fishy here...
Sergeant 1st Class Syzygy

Postby Aimless on Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:50 pm

As for aimless you should not accuse deadwood. The mod should replace it.

Normally, I'd agree with this. However, we just had a rather long night, with no kill at the end. I'm tempted to think that the time-limit expired for the wolves. Which means accusing deadwood is a very practical survival tactic under the conditions.

Unless letting time expire was also a ruse; I doubt that, however.

So, we should look to see who the deadwood is. Ergo, my suggestion for a quick roll-call among townies.

And sure, some of us are in different timezones. That doesn't excuse the fact that the wolves had 48 hours and still failed to kill.

At any rate, Anarkist, you seem awfully defensive when (by posting) it is rather obvious that I'm no accusing you. At least, not yet.
Private Aimless

Postby Aimless on Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:52 pm

Fircoal wrote: How would you know what the wolves were doing?

I don't. I'm making assumptions based on the length of the night and the no-kill at the end.
Private Aimless

Postby Aimless on Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:08 pm

By the way, the list of the yet-to-be-heard-from :

Minkish; Machiavelli; pyro55; Balsiefen; everywhere116; what,me worry?

what,me worry? and Balsiefen posted during the night (including a "How long until night?" post from wmw), but I'm not sure I should count that.
Private Aimless

Postby s.xkitten on Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:52 pm

jsut to stay off that list, i'm posting...and i dunno, i think fircoal was joking, but you never know with him
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby what,me worry? on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:33 pm

Aimless wrote:By the way, the list of the yet-to-be-heard-from :

Minkish; Machiavelli; pyro55; Balsiefen; everywhere116; what,me worry?

what,me worry? and Balsiefen posted during the night (including a "How long until night?" post from wmw), but I'm not sure I should count that.

I dont get it. You put me on your list because I havnt posted yet,but then you practically FOS me because I asked a question during the game which means I shouldnt be on the first list to begin with? :roll: Right......excellent detective skills
Private 1st Class what,me worry?

Postby Aimless on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:40 pm

First, my list was of people who hadn't posted yet during the day.

Second, I made a specific point to mention those who did post during the night, along with the comment that I wasn't sure whether or not to count them on the list.

As for the comment regarding your night post, it was true, was it not? I didn't FOS you; but, if you feel that your comment was suspicious, who am I to deny a guilty conscience?
Private Aimless

Postby what,me worry? on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:44 pm

Aimless wrote:First, my list was of people who hadn't posted yet during the day.

Second, I made a specific point to mention those who did post during the night, along with the comment that I wasn't sure whether or not to count them on the list.

As for the comment regarding your night post, it was true, was it not? I didn't FOS you; but, if you feel that your comment was suspicious, who am I to deny a guilty conscience?

The same person who should get a job/girlfriend/sport/life instead of reading into peoples statements.

Postby Aimless on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:52 pm

Ummm. Hello.

The entire point of this game is to read things into people's statements.

By the way, nice ad hominem. It take it that since you've devolved into implied insults, you don't have any actual defense?
Private Aimless

Postby what,me worry? on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:21 pm

You right,.......hold on. let me try this reading into peoples post sh*t. This should be fun, and by fun I mean completely idiotic, which seems to be OK for you.

Aimless wrote:Ummm. Hello.

so in the first part of your quote, you said Umm hello, which I interpret as you trying to come across sarcastic, but then you throw in the hello and neither are words connected....... ONLY TRUE MAFIA WOULD DO THAT!

Aimless wrote:The entire point of this game is to read things into people's statements.

second quote, You must be hinting that we should look into everyones statement. I see this as you trying to be too helpful which must mean......YOU ARE MAFIA!!!!

Aimless wrote:By the way, nice ad hominem.

Third quote, you quote me on how you LOVED my ad hominem which must mean you are trying to now get on my good side which is a trick only, MAFIA WOULD USE!!!!! BTW, There was no point in addressing your accusation due to the fact that it was a valid question that you seem intent on trying to grill me on ( I have joking about you being mafia thus far, but in all seriousness, that part smells of mafia)

Aimless wrote:It take it that since you've devolved into implied insults, you don't have any actual defense?

Now it seems in your last quote, you really wanted to take the cake! Not only did you already did you compliment my "ad hominem", but then you felt the need to be repetitive by explaining what it is, but instead presenting it like they were two separate points. NICE ONE.And I cant imply what you have assumed. BTW, you put "it" at the beginning of your sentence which tells me you were nervous while writing this, nervous not to give away your identity as MAFIA!!!!!!

Look here Aimless, Im trying to show you that reading into statements is part of the game, but deciding which statements are worth looking into or not is an even bigger one. The only thing that you have shown me through your posts in this thread is that your name matches your detective skills, AIMLESS!

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives