Conquer Club

Pokemon Endgame: Mafia Victory + jonty

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Pokemon Day 6: The Fire is Dying

Postby naxus on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Fircoal wrote:
naxus wrote:I investigated Haggis and Got town

Why did you pick Haggis? >w> His claim made him pretty sure to be town.

Any leads scumwise I had were blown out of the water after freezie's death and lalalands innocence I was trying a shot in the dark
Haggis_McMutton wrote:2. Anyone else find it kind of funny that naxus is NK'd right after insisting that we're all paranoid?
Corporal 1st Class naxus

Postby Rodion on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:57 pm

We need to hear from Haggis.
General Rodion

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:28 pm

naxus wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

Any leads scumwise I had were blown out of the water after freezie's death and lalalands innocence I was trying a shot in the dark

What about jim?

Rodion wrote:We need to hear from Haggis.

Why do we need to hear from Haggis more than anyone else in the game? He claimed action and he was cleared by cop. What more do you want?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Rodion on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:40 pm

I forgot Haggis' action claim.

Anyway, flavour suggests a pokeball was thrown, so the mafia recruiter was not roleblocked. Water Gun pokemon killed Victor, so the pokemon was not blocked either.

That could mean we're looking at Fir/Shield/Jonty as far as recruiter/water gun go.

However, it's possible that Mankey was captured by the recruiter, rendering his latest investigation useless. If that is the case, I'd go with a recruiter/water gun combo of Haggis/Jim/Fir/Shield/Jonty.

One of the living pokemon was caught by Ash/Nagerous. We need him to tell us that now.
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Not to say that Victor was blocked, so either Jim/Haggis lied about blocking or Fir lied about swapping.
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:55 pm

I think it was established that Victor was going to target Jim for the kill. Jim claimed he could 1-shot roleblock. If Jim was town/survivor, blocking Victor would have been the correct choice. He claimed he did not use his night action. I think he is lying.

Haggis claimed he blocked Jim. That does not explain why Victor was blocked, since his block on Jim should have blocked Jim's block on Victor. That means that either Haggis lied about roleblocking or Fir lied about not swapping. Either way, Jim is being protected by someone's lie, so I think Jim is the recruiter. If the lie comes from Haggis, then we can consider Naxus was recruited OR Fir swapped Haggis with someone else (or both).
General Rodion

Postby naxus on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Fircoal wrote:
naxus wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

What about jim?

Rodion wrote:We need to hear from Haggis.

Why do we need to hear from Haggis more than anyone else in the game? He claimed action and he was cleared by cop. What more do you want?

With jim, I had a feeling that due to his one shot lie from yesterday we would hang him regardless.
Haggis_McMutton wrote:2. Anyone else find it kind of funny that naxus is NK'd right after insisting that we're all paranoid?
Corporal 1st Class naxus

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Rodion wrote:I forgot Haggis' action claim.

Anyway, flavour suggests a pokeball was thrown, so the mafia recruiter was not roleblocked. Water Gun pokemon killed Victor, so the pokemon was not blocked either.

That could mean we're looking at Fir/Shield/Jonty as far as recruiter/water gun go.

However, it's possible that Mankey was captured by the recruiter, rendering his latest investigation useless. If that is the case, I'd go with a recruiter/water gun combo of Haggis/Jim/Fir/Shield/Jonty.

One of the living pokemon was caught by Ash/Nagerous. We need him to tell us that now.

If I understood this right then Naxus has been captured by the recruiter.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:26 am

Rodion wrote:I think it was established that Victor was going to target Jim for the kill. Jim claimed he could 1-shot roleblock. If Jim was town/survivor, blocking Victor would have been the correct choice. He claimed he did not use his night action. I think he is lying.

Haggis claimed he blocked Jim. That does not explain why Victor was blocked, since his block on Jim should have blocked Jim's block on Victor. That means that either Haggis lied about roleblocking or Fir lied about not swapping. Either way, Jim is being protected by someone's lie, so I think Jim is the recruiter. If the lie comes from Haggis, then we can consider Naxus was recruited OR Fir swapped Haggis with someone else (or both).

What about the cheerleaders? They seem to indicate a mass-roleblock of some kind.

/agree on Ash's pokemon needing to claim.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby Fircoal on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:17 am

Haggis_McMutton wrote:
Rodion wrote:I think it was established that Victor was going to target Jim for the kill. Jim claimed he could 1-shot roleblock. If Jim was town/survivor, blocking Victor would have been the correct choice. He claimed he did not use his night action. I think he is lying.

What about the cheerleaders? They seem to indicate a mass-roleblock of some kind.

/agree on Ash's pokemon needing to claim.

I am one of Ash's Pokemon. The other is Shield. That is how I know for sure that neither of us are the water gun pokemon or the recruiter. Thusly Naxus has to have been recruited.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Rodion on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:29 am

Are you going to reclaim, Fir?
General Rodion

Postby Fircoal on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:32 am

Rodion wrote:Are you going to reclaim, Fir?

By I'm one of Ash's Pokemon I mean I'm one of Ash's recruitees if that's what you mean. I'm not actually a Pokemon..
Captain Fircoal

Postby Rodion on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:34 am

Give me a list of everything you know about the masonry, then.

At which night were each of you recruited? Did Shield get powers upong being captured?
General Rodion

Postby jonty125 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 am

Back from hols folk. I am reading up at the minute, btw I did fly last night.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Rodion on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Rodion wrote:Give me a list of everything you know about the masonry, then.

At which night were each of you recruited? Did Shield get powers upong being captured?

Come on, Fir, we need answers.

Shield can help as well.
General Rodion

Postby naxus on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:41 pm

Shields been gone for a while now so small chance of him popping in.

@ Rodion, Vic could've missed his night action last night, or mafia kill could take precedence over a Vig kill in that mafia killed him before his kill could happen
Corporal 1st Class naxus

Postby Rodion on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Yoshi, prods?

Can't cross-examine with everyone absent. =/
General Rodion

Postby jimfinn on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:10 pm

He just sent a massprod - didn't you get it?
Jimfinn is looking for regular doubles/triples/quads partners. Please contact him if you are interested!
Sergeant jimfinn

Postby lalaland on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:11 am

What are our best guesses on numbers?
As in the number of mafia, neutral, and town-afiliated players out of the 10 of us that are alive?
I worship the dice gods
Image Image
Private 1st Class lalaland

Postby jonty125 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:54 am

lalaland wrote:What are our best guesses on numbers?
As in the number of mafia, neutral, and town-afiliated players out of the 10 of us that are alive?

3rd partys aren't necessarily neutral neutral as a SK is clearly on his own and a survivor leans towards the winning side.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Rodion on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Vote Fircoal.

GET BACK HEAR!!!!!!

Also considering to Vote Jim.
General Rodion

Postby Fircoal on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Rodion wrote:Vote Fircoal.

GET BACK HEAR!!!!!!

Also considering to Vote Jim.

viewtopic.php?f=609&t=144455&p=3281786#p3281786

Rodion wrote:Give me a list of everything you know about the masonry, then.

I was recruited Night 4. I have no idea what powers Shield has. For being masons we haven't talked much. All I know is that he's town, as am I.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Rodion on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Nagerous said he had 2 pokemon. One was Victor, so there is a second one. Absent someone else counteclaiming "Ash's recruited pokemon", I'm forced to buy Fircoal's story and clear both Shield and him.

Unvote, vote Jimfinn.
General Rodion

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Back in civilized lands. Vote count and such coming later.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Rodion on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Shield! I see you are back! Confirm/deny Fircoal's facts and claim everything you know regarding Nagerous' masonry!
General Rodion

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives