Conquer Club

Resort Mafia Endgame, The Grand Finale

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Resort Mafia Day Three, Robot Uprising Stopped!

Postby / on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Shield: 6 votes; safari, haggis, shaggy, talapus, evil, PCM
alright that's a lynch, waited until the very last, but that's done with.

The Party went on, and on, and on, it seemed that in the face or death the people would rather ignore what was coming than take that extra step into the dark.
Just as the festivities drew to a close however the attention drew onto the bartender. Say wasn't it the drink that did in the auctioneer? Why wasn't this guy here during the night? Thoughts swarmed together and formed one conclusion, this was it, this man was to blame, after all we did see him kill someone, he drew his gun and fired point blank at the Paramedic, there is no way he isn't responsible for the other deaths.

They left the party and whispered among themselves, a plan was formed, when the bartender walked outside they grabbed him and tossed him to the ground, they beat at the man until his bones broke, then left him dead.

show

Now on to tonight's event, as the new body lay dead, the intercom sparked to life.

"Attention all guests, there is a situation in the hotel, a fire has broken out, please go to the saferoom on the southern corner of the island." the message repeated in several languages then started again.
the guests chattered among themselves with concern.
"It sounds like a trap, we shouldn't go"
"We should see what's happening at the hotel"
"It's too dangerous, we should go to the security both and see from the cameras"

You all have three options tonight, aside from your normal actions,
You may go to the security booth and receive a random Watcher/tracker result from tonight's actions.
Go to the Hotel for a vote-steal action you may use against someone tonight. (you will see why next phase)
Go to the Saferoom to be busdriven randomly with others in the room if targeted for a kill

Night Three begins
you have until monday
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: Resort Mafia Night Three, Last Call

Postby Commander9 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Are we stating the actions in the thread or privately?
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby evilchaos on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 pm

I think we're sending them to / privately.
Private evilchaos

Postby / on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:47 am

yes, that's right. but as always you may discuss whatever you want to publicly at night too.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby / on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Night Three

That night the Resort's owner Apollo Baker stayed in the bar, he lamented the loss of his hotel as he drank his fill of the alcohol, there would be no party tonight, nor would he throw any party again. As he lost more and more of his senses he saw an image of someone in front of him, he couldn't see who it was, but stared blankly at the figure as they talked to him, Apollo nodded a few times to appear as though he was listening and was helped up by the mystery person he soon blacked out, when he awoke he was atop his burning hotel, the roof flamed from the stairwells, he looked around with no sign of anyone, he looked down to see a few figures 30 stories away. There was nothing to do at this point, he could fall or burn, but the building decided to allow it's master to do both, the roof bent and slid off as the heat tore through the lower foundation, many onlookers ran away, others were crushed.

The reason the hotel burned was soon clear, lava pooled at the bottom giving way to a strange supernal light gave way from beneath, someone gripped the cool machinery beneath and as he picked it up it let out a light enveloping him and the person he happened to be pointing it at, startled he lost his grip an allowing it and the rest of the machinery sunk back beneath the molten land... The victim looked forward with a blank stare, a telepathic link to the other, his mind was now an extension of the others will. (I'm sorry to others who went to the hotel without being clear on the instruction, you were supposed to send a name too, unfortunately I cannot take the action now as it would be unfair since you now know the steal wouldn't be used on a killed target with certainty.)

Later several guests went to the safe-room, they shut the door and used the vault-like wheel lock to secure themselves inside, one the other side of the room there were crates marked "supplies" they pried them open and passed out the contents, food, water, toothpaste, etc. and at the bottom, the horror stuck them, a weight mechanism rose and it started beeping. Immediately the strongest of them turned the blast-door in an unlocking position, but it was too late, a loud explosion piled bodies up and tore through the walls, then silence...
a lone survivor awoke with a charred elderly man atop him, all other guests in the room were dead as the sun cried upon the seas.

show

Day Four Begins
with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Let my death...be not in vain...
Captain safariguy5

Re: Resort Mafia Day Four, The God's Flaming Chariot

Postby pancakemix on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:54 pm

So would anyone like to tell me who tracked Commander?
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby evilchaos on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 am

I think it's safe to say we have either a small mafia (2-3 people) and an SK or multiple SKs. Otherwise, day would have ended by now. There goes my 4 person team theory.

Anyone get anything from that night at all?
Private evilchaos

Postby evilchaos on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 am

evilchaos wrote:I think it's safe to say we have either a small mafia (2-3 people) and an SK or multiple SKs. Otherwise, day would have ended by now. There goes my 4 person team theory.

Anyone get anything from that night at all?

Meant to say game would have ended, not day.
Private evilchaos

Postby evilchaos on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:32 am

Vote Com9

So, you seemed eager for a Fir vig kill yesterday. How about them apples?
Private evilchaos

Postby Talapus on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:27 pm

How is it we have not gotten a sinle mafia or SK in all the deaths? I think it far more likely at this point that com9 is either using his kill ability and playing it off to seem innocent or there are several "town" with one shots that they keep using. Right now though, com9 is by far the best bet.

Vote:com9
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby pancakemix on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Talapus wrote:How is it we have not gotten a sinle mafia or SK in all the deaths? I think it far more likely at this point that com9 is either using his kill ability and playing it off to seem innocent or there are several "town" with one shots that they keep using. Right now though, com9 is by far the best bet.

Aren't you dead?
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby pancakemix on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:37 pm

pancakemix wrote:
Talapus wrote:How is it we have not gotten a sinle mafia or SK in all the deaths? I think it far more likely at this point that com9 is either using his kill ability and playing it off to seem innocent or there are several "town" with one shots that they keep using. Right now though, com9 is by far the best bet.

Aren't you dead?

Nope. I just can't read.

Commander, I think it would be a good idea to claim at this point.
Epic Win

Postby ShaggyDan on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:33 am

Vote Commander9

Reasoning: There is most likely at least 3 or 4 scum left. I believe Tal's and Evil's claim. I know my own allignment. That leaves 4 others. Commander seems as likely as any to be scum.

With the amount of day-kills we've been having I think it might be safer to do this quicker rather than slower.
Sergeant ShaggyDan

Postby Commander9 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm

pancakemix wrote:So would anyone like to tell me who tracked Commander?

Haggis did. Will claim once I receive PM from /, but I would highly suggest doing a mass claim now.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby pancakemix on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Eh. Vote Commander
Epic Win

Postby Commander9 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:42 pm

It's now almost getting funny how I end up being targeted through out my games without any valid reason :lol:
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby / on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Commander9; 5 Votes: evilchaos, Talapus, ShaggyDan, pancakemix, Haggis_McMutton
that's a lynch

It was time, soon all would be revealed, and the guests no longer had any way to resist. So bleak it was that they hadn't even found a single piece of the puzzle and would almost surely never know how everything was destined to go so wrong. At least they would never have to witness the future shaped by this event, one by one the guests not part of the conspiracy were blindfolded and tied up, a smartly dressed middle aged woman was lead to the cliff's edge, her blindfold was removed to reveal a blank controlled captor.

The other figures opened fire on the two but the man was knocked over by the woman trying to escape. "What is going on?" he thought as he regained his senses. The woman was executed and her body fell into the sea, she would never reveal this story.

They yelled for the man to grab the next captive, but he was gone, as were the others...
show

Night Four Begins

you have until Sunday to send in your actions.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: Resort Mafia Night Four, Kill the Story!

Postby / on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 pm

The Assassin tracked down the previously brainwashed man. "Running away are you?" He looks at him disinterestedly, "It's not as though you can change anything at this point... But still I am to kill you." The star looks at him with fear, "Why? What do you hope to get out of this? I have plenty of money, please....." The Assassin scoffs "There is no point in killing for money, I will tell you the truth since we are at an end. We will rule the world, the struggles and wars of humanity will be pointless when this place rises from the seas.

"You see, many years ago a coverup was organized by the Americans, a spaceship had crashed and many tests were done, the conclusion was uninteresting, a new metal, but little else salvageable." The assassin strikes at his prey's legs to make sure he doesn't leave during the conversation, eliciting a wail of pain. "The interesting part doesn't come until recently, a test was conducted on this island when it arose, the findings are trace amounts of said metal in every direction, the conclusion: a massive object below the land. The only ones who know about this are a select few in the underworld government. We hope this object will rise and be of benefit for us, we now know three things about this object: One it is powerful, since you were so easily compelled by it. Two, it is ancient, perhaps thousands of years it has been under the waters." He says as he takes out an ancient coin depicting an Atlantis legend.

"Most importantly it is rising." he says with a smile to his now half dead captive "You see, one test of note on the hull of the ship revealed a submersive mechanism reliant on the phenomenon of water. As you may know, water is unique in that it contracts and becomes denser to some degree with heat rather than cold like any other element, thus in icy north it is less dense, allowing the hull to sink." He grabs the star's head and prepares to cut his throat "The heating of this island is an unnatural mechanism causing the water density to rise higher than the object's, raising it!"
Unknown to either a third man watches the scene unfold and sinks back into the shadows.

The mystery figure emerges to confront the leader of the conspiracy, "Hello, would you like to volunteer for my final trick?" he says calmly taking the man aback, the leader takes out his gun but finds a sword on his hand quicker than he can aim. "No! you need not raise your hand, I can see it in your eyes!" He sweeps over the frightened old man and begins his tricks.

The three other agents of the conspiracy return to find their leader's body chopped to pieces and the strange magician standing with not a drop of blood on him. "Aww, I'm afraid you are too late, no more shows today, and I don't give autographs to the rabble." The three point their assault riffles at him "It doesn't matter, there's still three of us, it's time for you to die." Says the woman in a sweet voice. "Yeah, it's too bad you don't have any more tricks, you did well so far.." says a man with a french accent. "Oh, actually I do, I said there wouldn't be a show however, since there is no audience, just two volunteers, a magician and his assistant" the magician laughs and snaps his fingers "what are you talking abou..." says the assassin before opening fire upon his two comrades.

"Very good, I will call you the Demi-God, after myself. Now show me this technology...."

show
Last edited by / on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: Resort Mafia Endgame

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:11 pm

My god, town got absolutely slaughtered this game...

Damn magicians, I knew I shouldn't have trusted them...
Captain safariguy5

Postby / on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Roles (Warning: Long)

3rd party
show: Talapus

show: TA1LGUNN3R

Conspiracy
show: pancakemix

show: ShaggyDan

show: Anarkistsdream

show: evilchaos

Town
show: Iliad

show: Fircoal

show: Hank44Soccer shieldgenerator7 2.0

show: DoomYoshi Streaker

show: Mr. Squirrel

show: F1fth

show: VioIet

show: shieldgenerator7

show: chapcrap

show: Haggis_McMutton

show: Commander9

show: safariguy5
Last edited by / on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby / on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Day one
evilchaos Kills talapus (uses one kill)
Talapus switches self with shieldgenerator (uses ability 5)

Night one

Tal kills PCM and hypnotizes Evilchaos (uses ability 4) Bet: 00 lost

(Chap gambles, Four blocked
Chap blocked
sheildgenerator7 safe
VioIet blocked
pancakemix blocked
Iliad blocked)

F1fth uses one shot respond: saves pancake, bet the 8-9-11-12 Corner lost

safariguy5 bets on 21 lost

TA1LGUNN3R invites Anarkistsdream, F1fth, Talapus, and Fircoal

evilchaos kills mr. squirrel bets on line 13, 14, 15. lost

Mr. Squirrel investigates f1fth, bet on 00

Iliad turn on PGO, bet on line 13, 14, 15 (blocked) lost

shieldgenerator7 investigates safariguy

pancakemix makes it appear as though Iliad visited chap, Bet on Black (blocked) win extra vote

haggis watches tal

comm locks in to Watch/tracks Mr. S.

Fir skips action, bets on 00 lost

Iliad gets mr.S’ result

Day Two
shieldgenerator7 2.o kills F1fth with oneshot
Safari Kills VioIet

Night Two
Evil kills Chap
Tal kills Iliad
Iliad turns off pgo
Pancake listens in on safari
Doom chooses first half of list
Fircoal protects safari
Comm locks on to haggis

Day Three

Evil kills Doom
Safari kills fircoal

Night Three

Safari goes to saferoom
Evil goes to hotel, kills tal (driven with safari) (doesn’t use steal)
Talapus goes to safe room, kills tails
Haggis tracks comm (sees comm Targeting haggis) , goes to security booth (randomly sees shaggy targeting haggis)
Pancake goes to hotel, listens to comm. (doesn’t use steal)
Shaggy goes to hotel uses it on haggis
Comm receives haggis results

Night Four

Evil kills haggis
Tal kills AD
Haggis Tracks pancake
Pancake listens to haggis
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: Resort Mafia Endgame, The Grand Finale

Postby Talapus on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:09 am

OH SCORE! Thats right all, bow down to your new master :P :lol: :P :lol: . Third party cleaned up in this game. Fun game with lots of character parts /, very enjoyable. Totally let me get into the character too which is always fun. I would be completely into your next game/ had a blast.Well played all.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:29 am

Talapus wrote:OH SCORE! Thats right all, bow down to your new master :P :lol: :P :lol: . Third party cleaned up in this game. Fun game with lots of character parts /, very enjoyable. Totally let me get into the character too which is always fun. I would be completely into your next game/ had a blast.Well played all.

Oh yes, definitely enjoyable game, we just didn't put up much of a fight. Fun scenes /, had me guessing most of the time.
Captain safariguy5

Postby pancakemix on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 am

Wow, I thought WE were OP...
Epic Win

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives