Conquer Club

Re: Golden Pantheon - Native American NIGHT 1 Pg 11

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Native American Day 1 Starts Pg 3

Postby Iliad on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:11 pm

I think Commander intended to mean that he didn't want to claim AND he didn't want to be lynched day 1. Commander hasn't offered much of a defence, but to be fair there wasn't much of a case.

If we are going to reach a lynch quickly, unvote vote vio

She's worse than simply being accidentally inactive, she has been posting elsewhere and she has only posted shallowly here, voting saf for fairly strange reasons.
In this post, she's appearing active and posting but she's not adding a thing to the discussion. She simply nodded and posted some ambiguous posts that don't actually place her in a definite position on any of these issues.
VioIet wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Possibly squirrel but it sounnded like a serious comment to me. I don't think it's really been vio's MO to joke vote in that manner and it was at the very least not just safari who seemed to think it was serious and we still don't know because vio hasn't really explained it herself.

QFT. After the whole commander thing, the game reverted back into the joke vote stage.

Iliad wrote:Wait, how did we go from joke voting to serious discussion, back to joke voting?

I'm still fairly interested in how Commander overreacted and essentially tried to establish his town credentials.

This is true also. Strange transition. But perhaps that was because everyone wanted to back down again after commander's defense.

And commander, are you claiming that you are unlynchable?
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Do my children need longer? If thou wishest, we may push this for a few more days?

Thy loving Gods have received a VOTE COUNT

Violet - Iliad
Violet - Talapus
Nagerous - /
Talapus - Rodion
Rodion - Pancakemix
Commander9 - Mr. Squirrel, Strike Wolf
Safariguy5 - Tailgunner, F1fth, Violet
Fircoal - Fircoal, Nagerous
f1fth - safariguy5
ga7 - /
Tailgunner - sheepofdumb
Sheepofdumb - Ga7, Kwanton
Strike Wolf - Naxus
Got Tonkaed - Edocsil

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch!
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Like I said I'm ok with a vio or commander lynch if you all think commander's ok I'm ok with voting vio. I do not currently agree to a gt lynch due to edoc's reasoning being weak at best for following that wagon (I mean honestly? I don't see how easily you came to that conclusion edoc as it really did look like he was trying to claim unlynchable). Any other wagon would be random at best.

Anarkistsdream wrote:Do my children need longer? If thou wishest, we may push this for a few more days?

Violet - Iliad
Violet - Talapus
Nagerous - /
Talapus - Rodion
Rodion - Pancakemix
f1fth - safariguy5
ga7 - /
Tailgunner - sheepofdumb
Strike Wolf - Naxus
Got Tonkaed - Edocsil

The deadline did kind of sneak up on me. Considering activity is decent I don't think a couple more days or so is too much to ask for please.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm

I don't like either lynch tbh. Neither vio's nor C9's posts really seemed all that scummy to me.
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby Commander9 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Edoc understood it the right way - I'm sorry if my English threw someone off. I was not claiming that I am unlyncheable.. I was not claiming anything - nor do I intend do in the near future. What I was trying to say that I am sure that I won't be lynched today - and I'm quite sure I won't be lynched at all.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby edocsil on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:04 am

strike wolf wrote:Like I said I'm ok with a vio or commander lynch if you all think commander's ok I'm ok with voting vio. I do not currently agree to a gt lynch due to edoc's reasoning being weak at best for following that wagon (I mean honestly? I don't see how easily you came to that conclusion edoc as it really did look like he was trying to claim unlynchable). Any other wagon would be random at best.

The logic behind my vote was 1/2 crossed fingers, 1/4 attempted rolefishing for town power, 1/4 unwillingness to NL. It is slightly better then a random lynch IMO, which is all I am really looking for. Our other option is for us to diddle around during the first few days while the mafia kill us in our sleep.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:23 am

I gathered from his post that was stating a role ability. I do not feel it is really that difficult to see where that could have come from, especially considering his initial clarification was not as clear as his most previous one.

Edoc is quite a bit defensive of commander though to the point of lynching me for suggesting that we should not drop commander off the radar completely, as it was not yet completely clear. Which would seem odd to say the least.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby kwanton on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:17 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:Do my children need longer? If thou wishest, we may push this for a few more days?

Violet - Iliad
Violet - Talapus
Nagerous - /
Talapus - Rodion
Rodion - Pancakemix
f1fth - safariguy5
ga7 - /
Tailgunner - sheepofdumb
Strike Wolf - Naxus
Got Tonkaed - Edocsil

I'm on ga7 not sheep.

Either way unvote

Let me reread and see if I can pick up on anything.
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby edocsil on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Well, damned by inactivity. GT lynch has no support, so that leaves me with few options for a vote. I will UNVOTE VOTE VIO in the hopes of finding a lynch. Iliad's logic was solid in the case against her.
Edoc'sil

Postby edocsil on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 pm

edocsil wrote:Well, damned by inactivity. GT lynch has no support, so that leaves me with few options for a vote. I will UNVOTE VOTE VIO in the hopes of finding a lynch. Iliad's logic was solid in the case against her.

EBWOP
Edoc'sil

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:28 pm

You asked for it... So let it be!

Deadline moved to Friday, the 15th!

Whiny bastards... :twisted:
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Thank you.

unvote vote vio

I've already said I support this case and even with the extended deadline, I think it is the one most likely to be reached (assuming she does not provide a good claim to prevent such action).
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby pancakemix on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Personally, I think the case on Vio is weak. It seems like she gets lynched for "not posting much of substance" every game. Not to say it isn't true, but this to me just seems like what she does every game. She did at least ask for clarification on Comm's non-claim, and I know she wasn't the only one to be confused by that.

I know it's Day 1 and whatever lynch we get will be for reasons less than stellar, but I just don't feel that this is worth throwing my vote behind.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby F1fth on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:14 pm

I do agree with Iliad that Violet's behavior seems rather aloof in light of the impending bandwagon, which I find very odd indeed, though I can't say whether that indicates scum or town. Regardless, this is the best opportunity for a day 1 lynch before the deadline. Whether that opportunity is worth the risk remains to be seen given that we're waiting for a direct response from her (though I don't have much room to talk).

But as the deadline has been pushed forward a bit, I don't think a pressure vote is necessary. I will, however, UNVOTE.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:46 pm

awww sheep changed his avi. Damn.

Anyways, in my mind what's far more suspicious than the overreaction by Commie was his automatic assertion that chu was playing jester, like he was steering either vigs or cops toward chu tonight.

I don't think the Vio is very strong, but there's not much else. I guess I'll wait until this plays out. Unless I missed it, I don't think she's responded to the accusations.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Talapus on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:awww sheep changed his avi. Damn.

Anyways, in my mind what's far more suspicious than the overreaction by Commie was his automatic assertion that chu was playing jester, like he was steering either vigs or cops toward chu tonight.

I don't think the Vio is very strong, but there's not much else. I guess I'll wait until this plays out. Unless I missed it, I don't think she's responded to the accusations.

-Tails

She hasn't yet. I would hope with the extended deadline that others hold their vote for her until she can come in and explain. Weak cases abound on day 1, bbut hopefully we can get her to discuss it with us before we make any decision.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:22 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Anyways, in my mind what's far more suspicious than the overreaction by Commie was his automatic assertion that chu was playing jester, like he was steering either vigs or cops toward chu tonight.

:-k
I would debunk this as you trying to frame C9 in a bad light, but your argument holds weight just because its chu being accused. Anyone and everyone at this point knows of chu's... specialness... so the fact that he guessed jester does seem a little strange. And I think C9 is smart enough and wily enough to actually try what you just suggested...

Ok I've changed my mind. His actions are enough to warrant a vote. unvote vote commander
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby nagerous on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:35 am

pancakemix wrote:Personally, I think the case on Vio is weak. It seems like she gets lynched for "not posting much of substance" every game. Not to say it isn't true, but this to me just seems like what she does every game. She did at least ask for clarification on Comm's non-claim, and I know she wasn't the only one to be confused by that.

I know it's Day 1 and whatever lynch we get will be for reasons less than stellar, but I just don't feel that this is worth throwing my vote behind.

Agreed with this. I don't think there is a good case here that warrants my vote, but that is the problem with day one as any case is often very tenuous at best.

I am actually getting more of an air of a jester vibe from commander, in my view he seriously misjudged with his analysis of the fircoal joke bandwagon to the extent that it almost seemed like he was trying to deliberately attract a scummy vibe and since then he hasn't really offered any defence or response except that he will not be claiming and will not be lynched.
Captain nagerous

Postby / on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:48 am

I will agree, at least the comm wagon holds a certain possible chain to view for later evidence. Besides that, hinting you are an awesome needed power role with hardly any pressure is the exact opposite of helpful if you are town, but is a rather good mind-play if you are scum or third party.

Unvote (or just give me another vote, whatever :P) Vote comm
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby got tonkaed on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:00 am

hey guys...there isnt a jester in every game.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Commander9 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:38 am

*Sigh* I really hoped this could have been avoided... Okay, can I get a volunteer? (Don't ask why)
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:18 am

Ok this is interesting. Is it safe to assume that this volunteer won't be put into harm's way?

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Commander9 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:21 am

strike wolf wrote:Ok this is interesting. Is it safe to assume that this volunteer won't be put into harm's way?

Again, I won't answer any questions - I just need a volunteer.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 am

Commander9 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Ok this is interesting. Is it safe to assume that this volunteer won't be put into harm's way?

Again, I won't answer any questions - I just need a volunteer.

And I would be glad to volunteer if it something that isn't going to lead to me being offed in anyway.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Commander9 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:28 am

strike wolf wrote:And I would be glad to volunteer if it something that isn't going to lead to me being offed in anyway.

I can't say that you whether you will be offed or not. I need a volunteer who is willing to take a risk. I'm about to go to a job so I will take care of this tonight.
Lieutenant Commander9

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives