Conquer Club

Re: Golden Pantheon - Native American NIGHT 1 Pg 11

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Re: Golden Pantheon - Native American NIGHT 1 Pg 11

Postby kwanton on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Nark was planning on

Game 1: native american
Game 2: Japanese
Game 3: Egyptian
Final game: Angels vs. demons/ Yahweh vs. lucifer/ christianity

I would say best bets are Greek/Roman or maybe Zoroastrianism.

For a little different take on things I'm thinking a fun/interesting idea would be a game with real-world cult leaders instead of gods. I mean, most of em thought they were gods anyway right?
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby edocsil on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Here is a thought. One of us could do the good guy, and the other speak for the bad guy? One do the day scene and the other does the night?
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby Rodion on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Did he really have a plan for games 2 and 3? I thought winners of game 1 would pick the theme of game 2 (with 5-6 options to pick from).
General Rodion

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Rodion wrote:Did he really have a plan for games 2 and 3? I thought winners of game 1 would pick the theme of game 2 (with 5-6 options to pick from).

The winners would get to choose whether they wanted to be town, mafia or 3rd party, but the themes were set.
Captain safariguy5

Re: Golden Pantheon Mafia 1 - Native American NOT TAKING SIG

Postby Rodion on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:I MEAN American Indians. Now silence. After this, the winners of this game will decide what pantheon to move on to between Chinese, Egyptian, Norse, Indian/Hindu or Greek. After three rounds, we will finally move to the only TRUE pantheon, mine. Angels and Demons will vie for the souls of all the planet Earth.

So, let’s begin, shall we?
General Rodion

Postby Commander9 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:03 pm

strike wolf wrote:If you know anything about chinese or Hindu I think those were two that nark didn't plan on using but could make for interesting additions.

I do know quite a bit about Hinduism, so I would be able to help out with organization, if needed. Also, I have quite an extensive knowledge about Roman/Greek, Norse and Egyptian mythologies as well.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby kwanton on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Oh sorry, didn't see that. I was going by this post:

Anarkistsdream wrote:

Now, the twist:
Yahweh and Lucifer have been fighting for millions of years, watching fads, gods, wars, beliefs, life, all come and go. They finally decided to have the smaller authorities battle for their amusement. Depending on if the holy- or the unholy- win, the rules will change for the final game- ANGELS VS. DAEMONS, in which the balance of the world will forever be decided!

(This series will last at least three games, if not four. If you win in a previous game and decide to play the next game, I will let you pick your role from good, evil, or neutral, so that you can always stay interested.)

Now, on to the first game!

The first Golden Pantheon Mafia:
Native American (various) Mythos

Players will be put into the roles of Coyote, Raven, Quezacotl, Wendigo and more!

Find out who is evil, who is good, and who doesn't give a crap!

And stay tuned, because Episode Two: Japanese Mythology, will be coming soon.

Episode Three: Egyptian Mythology, will follow.

So, if you have people, let's just post it in here. I don't know, but I think this may be good for the first game, especially with the drop off of activity.[/quote]
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby Rodion on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:32 pm

I see. Does anyome have any access to Nark? MSN, phone, skype?
General Rodion

Postby kwanton on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 pm

#-o ](*,) #-o ](*,) #-o

I just realized I'm in a game with him and could talk to him in chat.
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby edocsil on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Kwanton, I just got email conformation that Anark is abandoning this one. If you would like to comod the revival of this series of games PM me.
Edoc'sil

Postby strike wolf on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 am

Well since this was abandoned. I was Calumet Third party god of Illusion (survivor). My ability was that I could cast an illusion over any god (god a) to make him look like another god (god b). If god a was attacked the action would fizzle into nothing if god b was attacked it had a 50% chance of hitting either one. For example night 1, I cast the illusion of edocsil over myself. if I was attacked nothing would happen but if Edocsil was attacked it was 50/50 that one of us would be the target.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby edocsil on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:40 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:TIRAWA, Also known as TIRAWA-ATIUS: Top God of Creating, Mating and Procreating. (Town)
He put the Sun (SHAKARU) and Moon (PAH) together to produce a son, and introduced the Evening Star and the Morning Star to produce a daughter. Soon everyone and everything was falling in love and consequently at it like rabbits. Thus was everything made.

All would've been bliss if COYOTE hadn't opened one of the weather sacks and let the storms of death loose.

Role:
Each night, you may create a fragment of power which you may keep for yourself or bequeath to another God. Your options are Watcher, Roleblock, and Shadow. Shadow allows the user to perform their night abilities without being able to be Investigated, Watched, or Tracked for one night. This power may be used in conjunction with the Gods regular power, if any. Only one fragment may be used by any God each night. So if you have given three fragments to the same God, they still may only use one that night, plus their regular abilities. If you choose, you may give up your night powers for the rest of the game in order to Reincarnate/Unbanish one God. This will disable your power and you will become a Vanilla Townie for the rest of the game. You win when all threats to the town are gone. You must be alive at End Game to win. Confirm in the game thread.
Edoc'sil

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:09 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:HAHGWEHDAETGAH: One of the Wind-Breath Twins. He's the bad one, so probably has very bad breath too. Now living underground in disgrace. (Mafia)
His brother shaped the earth with the palm of his hand and recycled his dead mother (ATAENTSIC) as bits of creation. Her face became the sky, her breasts were made into the sun and moon, and her body implanted with a grain of corn, transforming it into the source of all fertility (see GA-GAAH).

They were both Twin Gods of Wind Breath, but brother HAHGWEHDAETGAH was a real baddie. So he was the God of Bad Breath.

The two started fighting before they were even born. Biff! Thud! Crunch! The final outcome was decided in a big battle under a giant crab-apple tree. HAHGWEHDIYU bashed his brother with a large thorny stick and banished him to the Underworld.

Role: You are the Mafia Framer. You win when all townies are dead. You must be alive at End Game to win. Confirm in the game thread.

I think I win the Hardest-Name-to-Pronounce Award :lol:
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby Rodion on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:CHAKEKENAPOK: (Third party)
Somewhere along the line, when the Great MANITOU was playing with ducks and sticks, and making a raft into a world-sized island, and creation was going at a cracking pace, some mother who had been a deity gave birth to four divine sons.

CHAKEKENAPOK was her last born son, as sadly his mother died at his birth. This was doubly unfortunate for him, as the oldest brother NANABOZHO had declared himself the protector of humanity, and blamed CHAKEKENAPOK for this disaster. Then another brother, CHIPIAPOOS, died and became protector of the dead. CHAKEKENAPOK worked out how to make flints and fire and to take care of winter.

However NANABOZHO would not leave him alone and they fought and knocked the hell out of each other whenever and wherever they met. With a piece of magic deerhorn, NANABOZHO eventually managed to knock poor old CHAKEKENAPOK to pieces. Some became flint, his bones became the roots of mountains, and his squidgy insides turned into grapevines. So it wasn't all bad. The last brother WABASSO took over fire duties.

Role: You are an arsonist. You may choose to prime one God per Night. You may do this for as many Nights as you wish. At that point, any time of Day, you may choose to ignite the Gods who have been primed. Roleblocking will block priming, and you will not know that it was unsuccessful.

Also, Nanbozho is looking for you to kick your ass again, so you don’t want him finding out who you are. Be careful. You must be alive at End Game to win. Confirm in the game thread.
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:29 pm

It seems that town/mafia players also needed to be alive in order to win.

What are your thoughts on that? I could easily imagine cops getting guilties and not claiming and other counter-intuitive behaviours.
General Rodion

Postby strike wolf on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:06 pm

Rodion wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:CHAKEKENAPOK: (Third party)
Somewhere along the line, when the Great MANITOU was playing with ducks and sticks, and making a raft into a world-sized island, and creation was going at a cracking pace, some mother who had been a deity gave birth to four divine sons.

CHAKEKENAPOK was her last born son, as sadly his mother died at his birth. This was doubly unfortunate for him, as the oldest brother NANABOZHO had declared himself the protector of humanity, and blamed CHAKEKENAPOK for this disaster. Then another brother, CHIPIAPOOS, died and became protector of the dead. CHAKEKENAPOK worked out how to make flints and fire and to take care of winter.

However NANABOZHO would not leave him alone and they fought and knocked the hell out of each other whenever and wherever they met. With a piece of magic deerhorn, NANABOZHO eventually managed to knock poor old CHAKEKENAPOK to pieces. Some became flint, his bones became the roots of mountains, and his squidgy insides turned into grapevines. So it wasn't all bad. The last brother WABASSO took over fire duties.

Role: You are an arsonist. You may choose to prime one God per Night. You may do this for as many Nights as you wish. At that point, any time of Day, you may choose to ignite the Gods who have been primed. Roleblocking will block priming, and you will not know that it was unsuccessful.

Also, Nanbozho is looking for you to kick your ass again, so you don’t want him finding out who you are. Be careful. You must be alive at End Game to win. Confirm in the game thread.

So rody...this looks 3 for 3 in games where I'm in a game with you that you aren't town. :lol:

*note* obviously as they are on going, I am not including Memebase or Game of Thrones.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Rodion on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Think I can use the Gambler's fallacy on you to prove my towniness in Memebase and Game of Thrones? :lol:
General Rodion

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:EHLAUMEL: Thunder God. He's the Californian Creator. Not the 'California Here We Come' but the tribe who were there to begin with. (Mafia)

Role: You are a Suicide Thunder God. By sacrificing yourself, you may, at any point in the Day, kill any other God. If you are night-killed, the killer will die. If you are lynched, the lynching God will die. Beyond that, you are in the mafia with . You win when all townies are dead. You need not be alive at End Game to win. Confirm in the game thread.
Captain safariguy5

Postby / on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:KAITI: Bear God. He is married to the Volcano Woman DZELARHONS. (Town)

Role: You are a mason with your wife, Dzelarhons, whom you may talk to at Night through PMs. By being the bear God, you are also a Tracker once each Night. You also have a One-Shot Kill that may be used on any other God who was a cause of your Banishment. (Anyone who voted for you, but no one else) Being killed at Night negates this ability. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. You must be alive at End Game to win. Confirm in the game thread.

Got Tonkaed was my wife.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Damn I was really looking forward to this game.

Anarkistsdream wrote:ICTINIKE: Spider Trickster God of War, Treachery and Mischief. (Mafia)
Forget Spiderman, meet Spidergod. More like a cartoon creation, he seems to have spent most of his time trying to outsmart the Great Rabbit MANABOZHO. (Spidey meets Bugs Bunny).

On one occasion, or should it be episode, he tricked MANABOZHO out of his very skin, and impersonated the lop-eared japester. MANABOZHO had the last laugh as usual by giving ICTINIKE a large cow-hide blanket. What he didn't tell him was that most of it was still attached to a war drum. (We haven't seen the animation so some details are not at all clear.)

Before long there was a frenzy of pounding. Boing! Blam! Whumpetty! Kerplunk! ICTINIKE bounced all over the place. Finally he boinged high into the air, landed heavily on hard ground and broke his neck. Daffy Duck was never like this.

Laugh? You could split your sides. Even the idea of a spider with a neck. We must stop before we have hysterics.

Role: Each Night, you may target any God and force them to vote a certain way the next Day. The God chosen will not be able to say they were forced to vote a certain way until the FOLLOWING Day. You may choose if the targeted God must vote a certain player or lose their vote altogether. You win when all townies are dead. You must be alive at End Game to win. Confirm in the game thread.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:41 pm

For my first action I just voteblocked Strike Wolf.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby strike wolf on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:57 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:For my first action I just voteblocked Strike Wolf.

-Tails

HA i foileded the mafia by making myself untargettable1

Cadet strike wolf

Postby pancakemix on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:ISITOQ: Inuit God of Surveillance and Stern Warnings. (Town)
He is a gigantic eyeball who flies around keeping tabs on everyone. He's the holy Big Brother and he's got his eye on you.

Should a bad word escape your lips or a naughty deed be done, ISITOQ will find you out and give a stern ticking-off. Much more efficient than a security camera.

Role:
Each Night, you may perform ONE of the following actions: Tracker, Watcher, or Investigator. You win when all threats to the town are gone. You must be alive at End Game to win. Confirm in the game thread.

Super Eyeball Cop!
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives