Conquer Club

South Park Mafia [Scum Win]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: South Park Mafia [Day 4]

Postby blakebowling on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Vote Count
lalaland (3) - strike wolf, Tailgunner, evilchaos
no lynch (1) - /

With 9 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.
Private blakebowling

Postby evilchaos on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Why haven't we lynched lala yet? We have a cop with a nameclaim on a main character that would easily be town-aligned (40k), and no counter claim to that. He says that lala was confirmed to be Saddam Hussein, and there has been no claim from any busdriver which could throw off these results.

Are we doubting whether or not Saddam Hussein would be scum? What's going on here?

Very confused why we haven't ended this day.

@ / - Your plan relies on potential scum following a plan that would lead to them being confirmed scum. It also relies on a watcher which we don't know exists. There's too many variables for me to be comfortable with it.
Private evilchaos

Postby Talapus on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Vote: lala

If she is Saddam then Satan is obviously the other scum in this game. We still need to get to the bottom of the soup though.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby / on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Very well I will yield the point in light of certain unpredictably.
The game seems to be dragging again... unnotvote vote lalaland
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby blakebowling on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Vote Count
lalaland (5) - strike wolf, Tailgunner, evilchaos, Talapus, /

That's a lynch. Scene coming up shortly.
Private blakebowling

Postby blakebowling on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:18 pm

The town of South Park was getting restless, they knew something had to be done! The only direction they had to look was towards lalaland. "But, I'm the Principal" She Cried. But to no avail. Quickly a mob had formed to lynch her.

lalaland (Saddam Hussien - Terrorist) has been lynched.

It is now Night 4. Please send me your night actions within the next 48 hours. As long as I don't get a surprise call into work, Day 5 should begin shortly after the deadline.
Private blakebowling

Re: South Park Mafia [Night 4]

Postby blakebowling on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:09 pm

The town of South Park awoke to another corpse. Stan was lying face down, a bullet wound in the back of his head. Oddly enough, there was a small bowl and a spoon abandoned nearby.

40kguy (Stan Marsh - "Suspicious Kid" / Town Investigator) has been killed!

It is now Day 5. With 7 alive, 4 votes are required to lynch.

I won't yet set a deadline, but please keep activity up, or I will enforce one.
Private blakebowling

Re: South Park Mafia [Day 5]

Postby evilchaos on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Here is a summary of what we have so far:

With 13 players, it is likely that there are 3 scum total. Two would be way underpowered, four would be a bit overpowered (especially with a lyncher).

Commander9 - likely Town (claimed Chef, no counter-claim)
TA1LGUNN3R - Town (confirmed bartender-like role by 40k, who is a confirmed investigator)
Talapus - likely Town (claimed Butters, no counter-claim)
evilchaos - Town (claimed Kyle, no counter-claim)

kratos644 - likely town, but it's a tough "back-and-forth" case that brought me to that conclusion
- investigated by Tail, who got a result of "he should be on the police force himself"
- This could mean he has a gun and is mafia
- Could mean he is a shining beacon of all that is good
- He's playing like he did in Quickie Maf as scum
- generally passive instead of aggressive (could just be his entire meta, I haven't seen one of his town games)
- He's claimed Doctor:
- doesn't match with "should be on the police force," imo
- there has been a kill every night, no saves
- N3 Kill of Chapcrap
- Chapcrap (Kenny) is human shield (probably means that he protects, but dies if he targets who the scum targets)
- scum had no reason to target chapcrap directly, but they did kill him N3 after kratos claimed doc
- It's likely that Chapcrap targeted kratos because he claimed doc and was killed defending him

/ - SCUM
- lala was outed by 40k as scum in D4
- pushed for a no lynch all day...why?
- also, process of elimination

Strike wolf - scum?
- completely by process of elimination, reevaluate after we lynch /

Vote /
Private evilchaos

Postby evilchaos on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Easier reading for Kratos, tab key didn't work

evilchaos wrote:Here is a summary of what we have so far:

With 13 players, it is likely that there are 3 scum total. Two would be way underpowered, four would be a bit overpowered (especially with a lyncher).

Commander9 - likely Town (claimed Chef, no counter-claim)
TA1LGUNN3R - Town (confirmed bartender-like role by 40k, who is a confirmed investigator)
Talapus - likely Town (claimed Butters, no counter-claim)
evilchaos - Town (claimed Kyle, no counter-claim)

-----

kratos644 - likely town, but it's a tough "back-and-forth" case that brought me to that conclusion

- investigated by Tail, who got a result of "he should be on the police force himself"

- This could mean he has a gun and is mafia
- Could mean he is a shining beacon of all that is good

- He's playing like he did in Quickie Maf as scum

- generally passive instead of aggressive (could just be his entire meta, I haven't seen one of his town games)

- He's claimed Doctor:

- doesn't match with "should be on the police force," imo
- there has been a kill every night, no saves

- N3 Kill of Chapcrap (deciding factor on whether or not he's scum for me)

- Chapcrap (Kenny) is human shield (probably means that he protects, but dies if he targets who the scum targets)
- scum had no reason to target chapcrap directly, but they did kill him N3 after kratos claimed doc
- It's likely that Chapcrap targeted kratos because he claimed doc and was killed defending him

-----

/ - SCUM
- lala was outed by 40k as scum in D4
- pushed for a no lynch all day...why?
- also, process of elimination

Strike wolf - scum?
- completely by process of elimination, reevaluate after we lynch /

Vote /
Private evilchaos

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:11 am

I investigated /, couldn't get a read other than I may have spotted a gun on him. With his defense of lala yesterday, I'd say he's a scummy. However, we shouldn't rush this immediately, we need to try and find the other (I'm thinking that 3 of the original 13 would be mafs). I'll see if I can find anything else out.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby evilchaos on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:23 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:I investigated /, couldn't get a read other than I may have spotted a gun on him. With his defense of lala yesterday, I'd say he's a scummy. However, we shouldn't rush this immediately, we need to try and find the other (I'm thinking that 3 of the original 13 would be mafs). I'll see if I can find anything else out.

-Tails

By PoE, it's / and strike wolf.
Private evilchaos

Re: South Park Mafia [Night 4]

Postby kratos644 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:14 am

blakebowling wrote:Oddly enough, there was a small bowl and a spoon abandoned nearby.
What about Commander though? This line here makes him suspicious.
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby evilchaos on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:52 am

We know that the soup kills, but who is giving it out has not been confirmed. I don't think we should lynch based on nameclaims - I doubt he would have nameclaimed so early or confirmed sending out the threatening Cartman message if he was scum. That's very risky gameplay. In addition to this, Chef has never been a bad character in South Park. In fact, he is one of the only good characters. Why would he be poisoning the soup?

Either way, I'm good with hearing from him later. Right now, I want a bandwagon on / based on PoE and the fact that he pushed for a no lynch after we had a cop claim that someone was confirmed scum. That's pretty scummy, and I'm willing to 100% gaurantee that / is scum.
Private evilchaos

Postby / on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:29 pm

I am not scum, I stand by my actions yesterday, I felt it was the most reasonable course of action at the time and gave plenty of explanation on why that is. We had some doubt as to Chef and nurse Gollum's alignments, and testing this by way of action was the most surefire way to go in my opinion.
If you would like further explanation of my plans just ask and I can tell you.

Hmmm and the flavor further points to Chef, I will have to think about this a bit further.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby evilchaos on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Why did your plans center around a watcher when we don't know whether or not a watcher is in the game?
Private evilchaos

Postby strike wolf on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:20 pm

So despite kratos, / and even commander to a lesser extent having questionable roles and you believing there to be two scum left so I have to be scum by process of elimination. Come back when you have a real case to make.

I don't really believe / but we are also not really sure about how accurate tails results are. Either way / is the best target, his idea is highly dependent on certain factors and he did defend lala but I will not yet put him in a position to be quick lynched.

It also occurs to me we are getting close to a mass claim scenario. Just want to know what others think before I claim.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby / on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:41 pm

evilchaos wrote:Why did your plans center around a watcher when we don't know whether or not a watcher is in the game?

It's quite a common role, and due to certain information I know, I assume there is one, the reason I did not try to confirm this is did not want to put the watcher (if there is one) in a compromising position, (since it would use up the doc). However my plan could have possibly worked without a watcher, mafia is a game of deceptions and bluffs, if I insisted and hinted enough that the person was being watched they would have no choice but to go along with the intended targets, then I could make my deductions.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby evilchaos on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:08 am

strike wolf wrote:So despite kratos, / and even commander to a lesser extent having questionable roles and you believing there to be two scum left so I have to be scum by process of elimination. Come back when you have a real case to make.

Kratos doesn't have a questionable role in my opinion. Scum would have tried to kill him during the night. He was also (based on all claims) the most likely target for a protect if one was available. Magically, a human shield died. Connect the dots? I am 90% sure that Kratos was the kill target at Night 3, meaning he wasn't scum.

The entire case against Com9 is that soup is killing people and he is a chef. Chef has never been someone bad in South Park. It doesn't make sense. Also, he claimed Chef when under no pressure. If he was scum (and therefore knew that soup would be connected to murder), why would he claim? Again, makes no sense. Come back when you have a real case to make.

Who does that leave? / and strike wolf. Obviously, / is the better choice. We should revisit strike wolf later. I just included him in my notes so that they would be complete. As I specifically wrote, it was done completely by PoE and should be revisited later.

/ wrote:
evilchaos wrote:Why did your plans center around a watcher when we don't know whether or not a watcher is in the game?

It's quite a common role, and due to certain information I know, I assume there is one, the reason I did not try to confirm this is did not want to put the watcher (if there is one) in a compromising position, (since it would use up the doc). However my plan could have possibly worked without a watcher, mafia is a game of deceptions and bluffs, if I insisted and hinted enough that the person was being watched they would have no choice but to go along with the intended targets, then I could make my deductions.

You were relying on a plan that would confirm scum members as scum. Why would they play along? If we went with that plan, scum would have just killed you if you were town. If scum was who you thought it was, they could play it off as opportunistic scum trying to frame them. If scum wasn't who you thought it was, they just got a great opportunity to completely confuse town the next day. We would come out knowing nothing because of the insane amount of WIFOM involved.

And how did a no lynch help your plan? Why should you ever not lynch someone that turned up a guilty investigation? At best, you've just lynched scum. At worst, you mislynched but now know that the claimed cop is scum. The no lynch that you pushed for made no sense.
Private evilchaos

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:43 am

evilchaos wrote:
strike wolf wrote:So despite kratos, / and even commander to a lesser extent having questionable roles and you believing there to be two scum left so I have to be scum by process of elimination. Come back when you have a real case to make.

Kratos doesn't have a questionable role in my opinion. Scum would have tried to kill him during the night. He was also (based on all claims) the most likely target for a protect if one was available. Magically, a human shield died. Connect the dots? I am 90% sure that Kratos was the kill target at Night 3, meaning he wasn't scum.

Chapcrap had also been role blocked due to the soup so he couldn't have protected kratos. Connect the dots? Either Kenny was the intended target or he was busdriven it does not appear that mafia targeted kratos.

The entire case against Com9 is that soup is killing people and he is a chef. Chef has never been someone bad in South Park. It doesn't make sense. Also, he claimed Chef when under no pressure. If he was scum (and therefore knew that soup would be connected to murder), why would he claim? Again, makes no sense. Come back when you have a real case to make.

It also is shown that the one day he didn't contact you guys there was no poison soup affecting anyone. I don't really want a lynch on commander either but you were too quick to say that I was necessarily scum. Again for emphasis, come back when you have a real case to make.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Talapus on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:15 am

The soup thing is messed up all around. I do think chef is a good character in Southpark, however with what we've seen in this game so far and now a day with no one getting sick, I think we need to keep an eye on it. As for ? you seem a bit out of sorts. IT's almost like to seem to know something or think you know something b ut won't clue the rest of us in. First the push for a no lynch which is almost never the best idea and now telling us your role is common but not giving us anything else to go off of. Why should we trust you?
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby / on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:03 pm

evilchaos wrote:
/ wrote:

You were relying on a plan that would confirm scum members as scum. Why would they play along? Because if they thought they were being watched they would have no other choice.
If we went with that plan, scum would have just killed you if you were town. If I had died it would have exposed kratos as not being a doc and therefore scum. If scum was who you thought it was, they could play it off as opportunistic scum trying to frame them. if lalaland was the scum it would have resulted in no death, as it would have been straight suicide to avoid the target. If scum wasn't who you thought it was, they just got a great opportunity to completely confuse town the next day. if lalaland wasn't the scum there would be a separate kill all together, as the scum would have no choice but to try to eliminated key targets before the results could have been realised We would come out knowing nothing because of the insane amount of WIFOM involved. three simple variables to confirm the process of elimination.

And how did a no lynch help your plan? Why should you ever not lynch someone that turned up a guilty investigation? as I had said, for a game this size with a vote blocking variable a mislynch +kill +block could have resulted in a loss depending on the mafia's size, if it was delayed and the plan implemented with it's second phase we could easily weed out the vote blocker, and the other scum as well without error. At best, you've just lynched scum. At worst, you mislynched but now know that the claimed cop is scum. and if the cop was fake, or mistaken because of other variables, it would have left us potentially 3 scum vs three usable voters, a game lost. The no lynch that you pushed for made no sense.

Did you actually read the plan at all?
responses in green
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Commander9 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:43 am

Talapus wrote:The soup thing is messed up all around. I do think chef is a good character in Southpark, however with what we've seen in this game so far and now a day with no one getting sick, I think we need to keep an eye on it. As for ? you seem a bit out of sorts. IT's almost like to seem to know something or think you know something b ut won't clue the rest of us in. First the push for a no lynch which is almost never the best idea and now telling us your role is common but not giving us anything else to go off of. Why should we trust you?

Actually, I can almost guarantee that it's me since we don't have anything 2nd night in a row. I've not send my message to the boys last 2 nights... And no one got sick. It's a really odd mechanic, but I'm guessing it's true.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:07 pm

/ I think it's time to claim. If I don't hear a claim from you soon I will vote you.

As far as commander, it is interesting that there hasn't been any poisonings since you stopped talking to kids and it would seem that you at the very least have a connection to who has been doing the poisonings. The flip side is it does seem that 40k was fed soup when he died so it's possible that was the poison guy.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby / on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Fair enough, I am Jimbo, Town Tracker, given my role I assumed that Ned was the Watcher, but I may be mistaken, I can confirm that Comm went nowhere the last two nights.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Just a bit on the small side (you can probably see him in over half the episodes but he doesn't usually play a major part and lately hasn't even said many lines) but I guess if any of the South Park characters were to carry a gun it would be Jimbo. I can confirm I'm not Ned nor am I a watcher so it would seem at the very least you jumped to a conclusion /.

Cadet strike wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives