Conquer Club

Stool Pigeon Mafia - Game Over! Mafia Win!!! MVP- Zimmah

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Stool Pigeon Mafia - Day 5

Postby thehippo8 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:26 pm

FoxMists wrote:
wildwilliam wrote:vote fox

should have never removed my vote.

Again with no explanation. And considering I'm the one that called attention to your actions (or lack thereof, I should say), this doesn't really help. As for your claim that you want to be lynched, if you did, why are you still voting? Why vote for someone else? Why not vote for youself? Is this a claim stated only because you wish to look less scummy than you do? If you claim that you want out and want to be lynched, do you expect us all to immediately think you're VT?

You've said you're frustrated (and I relate, I am too) but I don't think non-participation and unexplained votes will make the game easier for you. Or us, for that matter. I don't want to screw up the next lynch but bloody hell, man, you're looking awfully scummy the past 10 or 20 pages! :?

At the very least, an explanation will help.

Hey fox, this is a good question, but what of Zimmah's suggestion to take out Mob first on the basis that Mab is the SK? Something Mob hasn't denied. But then WW doesn't deny being scum either. I am happy whichever way we are to go but a decision needs to be made on a rational basis.
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby VioIet on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:17 am

Vote Count

zimmah (1)- MoB

MoB (3)- zimmah, Eldario, hippo

wildwilliam (2)- foxxie, chapcrap

foxxie (1)- william

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby FoxMists on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:21 am

thehippo8 wrote:
FoxMists wrote:

should have never removed my vote.

Again with no explanation. And considering I'm the one that called attention to your actions (or lack thereof, I should say), this doesn't really help. As for your claim that you want to be lynched, if you did, why are you still voting? Why vote for someone else? Why not vote for youself? Is this a claim stated only because you wish to look less scummy than you do? If you claim that you want out and want to be lynched, do you expect us all to immediately think you're VT?

You've said you're frustrated (and I relate, I am too) but I don't think non-participation and unexplained votes will make the game easier for you. Or us, for that matter. I don't want to screw up the next lynch but bloody hell, man, you're looking awfully scummy the past 10 or 20 pages! :?

At the very least, an explanation will help.

Hey fox, this is a good question, but what of Zimmah's suggestion to take out Mob first on the basis that Mab is the SK? Something Mob hasn't denied. But then WW doesn't deny being scum either. I am happy whichever way we are to go but a decision needs to be made on a rational basis.

I understand what you're saying. I agree that both look scummy. I'm not sure there is a rational way to decide who is SK and who isn't. I'm not even sure we CAN win this one. There's no bloody way to tell anything since we don't know any roles of those killed. If y'all feel like MoB is a stronger suspect, I'm willing to entertain that, but thus far I've not seen anything that makes him any more likely. Ugh, this feels like a dice toss. Apprpriate considering the website I suppose, ha! 8-[

If we screw up and MoB isn't scum... have we f'd our last chance? That's my fear. If y'all are determined, I don't think a stalemate will help us, so I'll join you on that basis alone, but I won't say I agree completely. I just don't have any better info to give and my suspect is uncooperative in the extreme. :roll:
Private 1st Class FoxMists

Postby chapcrap on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:45 am

Foxxie, I agree with you. It appears the consensus is MoB, so unvote vote MoB.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby wildwilliam on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:21 pm

unvote vote MoB

That's a hammer.
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby wildwilliam on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 pm

I would like to point something out about players being replaced.

If player A gets killed and is allowed to come back, 2 out of 3 times they will be mafia. please look below:

if Player A is town: they could come back as Town or Mafia.
if Player A is Mafia: they could only come back as Mafia. If they came back as town, they would know all the mafia, and that would be dumb.

So Mafia twice and Town once, or something along those lines.
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby MoB Deadly on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:12 pm

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I did all I could.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby thehippo8 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:30 pm

wildwilliam wrote:I would like to point something out about players being replaced.

If player A gets killed and is allowed to come back, 2 out of 3 times they will be mafia. please look below:

if Player A is town: they could come back as Town or Mafia.
if Player A is Mafia: they could only come back as Mafia. If they came back as town, they would know all the mafia, and that would be dumb.

So Mafia twice and Town once, or something along those lines.

A couple of problems with that. Firstly we don't have any info of that kind. Secondly, Davidbates was replaced because he was non-responsive and mob has been there since the beginning.

Postby thehippo8 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:31 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I did all I could.

Really? Maybe a review would help? I'm not clear on what you think you did.

Postby wildwilliam on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:50 pm

thehippo8 wrote:
A couple of problems with that. Firstly we don't have any info of that kind.

What does this even mean?

thehippo8 wrote: Secondly, Davidbates was replaced because he was non-responsive and mob has been there since the beginning.

Davidbates was not killed and allowed back in, so argument is invalid to the point I am making. I never said anything about MoB, MoB was also not killed and let back into the game, so once again, argument is invalid. please deposit $0.25 to continue playing.

Also, we should lynch anyone who is giving riddles. they are either Mafia or pigeon and since we will never know until the end of the game, and we have no idea who is who, it makes no sense to keep any of them alive.

Can the Mafia or serial killer please kill me tonight? Thanks. This game has 0 chance at being successful for the town especially since we have nothing to go on except riddles that may or may not be from town and the number of kills each night.

I am sure this game is fun in real life because there are many more tells you can get from reading peoples faces, but this is brutal to play online.
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby thehippo8 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:19 pm

wildwilliam wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:

No claims other than VT.

thehippo8 wrote: Secondly, Davidbates was replaced because he was non-responsive and mob has been there since the beginning.

Davidbates was not killed and allowed back in, so argument is invalid to the point I am making. I never said anything about MoB, MoB was also not killed and let back into the game, so once again, argument is invalid. please deposit $0.25 to continue playing.

Herewith a quarter. Shame the first page doesn't reflect all the ins and outs or the hokie-tokie!

Also, we should lynch anyone who is giving riddles. they are either Mafia or pigeon and since we will never know until the end of the game, and we have no idea who is who, it makes no sense to keep any of them alive.

Are you meaning Mob or something else?

Can the Mafia or serial killer please kill me tonight? Thanks. This game has 0 chance at being successful for the town especially since we have nothing to go on except riddles that may or may not be from town and the number of kills each night.

I am sure this game is fun in real life because there are many more tells you can get from reading peoples faces, but this is brutal to play online.

I agree, it is too weird. Maybe the game would work better with very strict time-lines?

Postby zimmah on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:42 pm

wildwilliam wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:

lol so you're actualy suggesting that the only ones who can actually confirm a role of someone be killed just because they potentialy are mafia? are you even serious?
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby wildwilliam on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:14 pm

zimmah wrote:
wildwilliam wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:

lol so you're actualy suggesting that the only ones who can actually confirm a role of someone be killed just because they potentialy are mafia? are you even serious?

and how do we know that these people are not mafia making up fake riddles to kill townies? If I remember you had a solid lynch yesterday. how did that work out again?
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby zimmah on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:19 pm

never claimed it was a solid lynch, besides, without any info nothing will happen. do you suggest we just randomly lynch people blindly instead?

ye 'm sticking my neck out to get some people lynched that have an increased probability of being scum because they are not on my white-list, but that does't mean i should be lynched over any small mistake. especially because i'm one of the few that actually does seem to have a remote clue about what's going on and trying to lead the town out of the dark.

and any mistakes at this points are costly, that's why i try to make the least amount of mistakes possible, but unfortunately i'm not almighty nor all knowing.

and besides, you're one to speak. exactly how many people do NOT suspect you? in fact, if it wasn't for me, you'd probably be lynched by now, is this your way of showing your gratitude? or are you actually saying i'm wrong for not lynching you, and thereby declaring you're no good?
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby wildwilliam on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:26 pm

a) you never answered my question.

zimmah wrote:never claimed it was a solid lynch, besides, without any info nothing will happen. do you suggest we just randomly lynch people blindly instead?

b) nope, I told you who we should lynch if you would read my posts instead of skimming them.

zimmah wrote:and besides, you're one to speak. exactly how many people do NOT suspect you? in fact, if it wasn't for me, you'd probably be lynched by now, is this your way of showing your gratitude? or are you actually saying i'm wrong for not lynching you, and thereby declaring you're no good?

c) you obviously have not been reading any of my posts. I have requested to be lynched and killed at night. So what you are saying is a complete lie.

****fixed.
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby wildwilliam on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 pm

I think I edited my post. That was not my intention. I thought I hit quote. This was my previous post.

wildwilliam wrote:a) you never answered my question.

zimmah wrote:never claimed it was a solid lynch, besides, without any info nothing will happen. do you suggest we just randomly lynch people blindly instead?

b) nope, I told you who we should lynch if you would read my posts instead of skimming them.

zimmah wrote:and besides, you're one to speak. exactly how many people do NOT suspect you? in fact, if it wasn't for me, you'd probably be lynched by now, is this your way of showing your gratitude? or are you actually saying i'm wrong for not lynching you, and thereby declaring you're no good?

c) you obviously have not been reading any of my posts. I have requested to be lynched and killed at night. So what you are saying is a complete lie.

Corporal wildwilliam

Postby VioIet on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 am

Vote Count

zimmah (1)- MoB

MoB (5)- zimmah, Eldario, hippo, chap, william

wildwilliam (1)- foxxie,

MOB Deadly has been lynched.

It is now Night 5. Please send in your actions.

Night 5 Begin

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby VioIet on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Eldario has been killed.

theHippo has been killed.

Day 6 Begin

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Private 1st Class VioIet

Re: Stool Pigeon Mafia - Day 6

Postby wildwilliam on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:13 pm

vote fox

this is all I am posting feel free to lynch.
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Town fails so hard, SK is STILL alive :roll:
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby Eldario on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:58 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: a black day indeed
Private 1st Class Eldario

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Seeing tripple!
Click image to enlarge.

Postby chapcrap on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:37 pm

You and foxxie keep going at each other!! Back and forth.

I, for one, think it is you who are scummy. The only reason you weren't lynched yesterday is because zimmah thought that MoB was the SK. Which, he obviously wasn't. So, I will vote you today. unvote vote WW
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby wildwilliam on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:07 pm

chapcrap wrote:

You and foxxie keep going at each other!! Back and forth.

I, for one, think it is you who are scummy. The only reason you weren't lynched yesterday is because zimmah thought that MoB was the SK. Which, he obviously wasn't. So, I will vote you today. unvote vote WW

thank-you.
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby VioIet on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:42 am

Vote Count

wildwilliam (1)- chapcrap

foxxie (1)- william

Private 1st Class VioIet

PreviousNext