Conquer Club

Mafia Sevens [Endgame] *Mafia Wins!*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Mafia Sevens [Day 2] *I think a few may be upset...*

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Oh crash. I tried to get around the five quote limit by taking out a " in the first quote. It screwed the whole thing up real bad. oops.

-SG7 ( :oops: )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby soundman on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:15 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:It seems iamkoolthanu wants to lynch me...
and MOB wants to lynch iamkoolerthanu....
so my guess is they're both lynchers. But why would Sully put two lynchers in this game?
I hardly doubt their continuous voting for the same person is a coincidence... it seems they've shown who their target is.
Maybe we should lynch one of them?

shieldgenerator7 wrote:wel it still seems to me we have some lynchers... and we just got to be careful to not lynch their targets... (I know this looks scummy because I'm one of the potential targets, but you don't want the lyncher to win, right?) So they can live for today... but maybe tomorrow we'll get them or something.

What I meant was as soon as the voting got serious and you were voted for you pulled out the "they must be lynchers" card. Turns out there aren't any lynchers. (Unless someone is lying)
shieldgenerator7 wrote:First of all, I only called one person who voted me a lyncher, and that was after several attempts of him voting and revoting me, and I wasn't the one who had first mentioned it.

Kooler only voted for you once. And then changed his vote. Who's lying now?
Lieutenant soundman

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:51 am

soundman wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:It seems iamkoolthanu wants to lynch me...
and MOB wants to lynch iamkoolerthanu....
so my guess is they're both lynchers. But why would Sully put two lynchers in this game?
I hardly doubt their continuous voting for the same person is a coincidence... it seems they've shown who their target is.
Maybe we should lynch one of them?

shieldgenerator7 wrote:wel it still seems to me we have some lynchers... and we just got to be careful to not lynch their targets... (I know this looks scummy because I'm one of the potential targets, but you don't want the lyncher to win, right?) So they can live for today... but maybe tomorrow we'll get them or something.

What I meant was as soon as the voting got serious and you were voted for you pulled out the "they must be lynchers" card. Turns out there aren't any lynchers. (Unless someone is lying)
shieldgenerator7 wrote:First of all, I only called one person who voted me a lyncher, and that was after several attempts of him voting and revoting me, and I wasn't the one who had first mentioned it.

Kooler only voted for you once. And then changed his vote. Who's lying now?

Ok, so maybe "voting and revoting" aren't the best choice of words, "several attempts at trying to get me lynched" is more like it, and you still make it sound like I made it all up, despite the fact that it originated this way:
MoB Deadly wrote:First off, congrats on the Green Kooler.... but I feel trying 3 times to get a BW on 1 player going is a little excessive:

iamkoolerthanu wrote:ummm... Unvote pancakemix

Vote sheildgenerator7?..

iamkoolerthanu wrote:Sooo what now? Everybody vote to kill off shieldgenerator?? :)

iamkoolerthanu wrote:I agree... but then who?

SG maybe? ;)

Plus, random.org KNOWS hes scum!

iamkoolerthanu wrote:lmfao purely coincidence!

Each time I voted him (I only voted him twice, the last wasn't even a vote yet) it was a joke vote each time. :D

Now, lets talk about MoB's little vendetta against me.. hmm? Maybe he's a lyncher, and I am his target? Sure seems that way.. From the get-go I have been the only one in his sights!

MoB Deadly wrote:
Random.org wrote:There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. iamkoolerthanu
2. soundman
3. shieldgenerator7
4. pancakemix
5. kalishnikov
6. ShaggyDan

Timestamp: 2011-09-08 03:40:09 UTC

Therefore, iamkoolerthanu is scum!! vote iamkoolerthanu

Easy to manipulate a random.org list..

MoB Deadly wrote:I retain my vote

MoB Deadly wrote:unvote vote koolerthanu

obv joke is obv

Hm..... ;)

pancakemix wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:Bah, didnt do my research, didnt know there was a lyncher in the game. yeah theres no way town lynches you or sg now.

No one said there was one until he did.

LYncher is on possible role list on p1

:shock: That was NOT there before.

I quoted PCM here because his post contains the previous ones and it just saves space. As you can see, I was not the one who accused iamkoolerthanu of being a lyncher right of the bat, and according to him his votes were jokes, so how can you say "What I meant was as soon as the voting got serious and you were voted for you pulled out the "they must be lynchers" card." the voting wasn't serious, and I wasn't the one to pull out the card.

So, yeah, congrats, Soundman, we're generating a lot of discussion between you and me, but no one else seems to be saying much of anything.

But I was looking over some posts and this one caught my attention:
uh.. I have to go now, will post later

-SG7 ( :) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.

Postby soundman on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:07 pm

I missed that third one from kooler. So we've both been a little off. It's still either you or Shaggy/Forgiven that is the scum. Can we get a prod? I thought we replaced people so we'd have more activity. ;)
Lieutenant soundman

Postby soundman on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:08 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:But I was looking over some posts and this one caught my attention:
uh.. I have to go now, will post later

:?:
Lieutenant soundman

Re: Mafia Sevens [Day 1] *Time to accidentally lynch scum!*

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:17 pm

kalishnikov wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:Sooo what now? Everybody vote to kill off shieldgenerator?? :)

No, we can't kill off my mafia partner....eerrrr, I mean SG7. Well, on second thought, I guess we could...

8-)

At this point I'm open to anything, the only reason I voted you kooler is because I thought I'd put you at lynch -1 to see who did what with it but apparently I must add counting to my list of things I can't do well. I dislike Day One in mafia games...

We don't have a deadline so there's really no hurry however we can't pussyfoot around the lynch for too long, in this small of a game if the scummers (pancakemix) keep their heads down it could take a very long time to accomplish anything.

I find this suspicious because it looks like kalish is hinting at his mafia partner PCM. If they are mafia, it would explain why kalish had conveniently targeted the busdriver last night (assuming he and PCM are lying). Then again those are just paranoid suspicions and I can't prove it. Perhaps kalish just plays scummily, but he seems pretty scummy to me. Maybe they're both town, or maybe this is an attempt to distance himself from his mafia partner. I would really be upset to find out at the end of the game that I was right about PCM and kalish, but it seems unlikely that they are scum.

And it certainly doesn't help that not many are in here discussing.

Re: Mafia Sevens [Day 1] *Time to accidentally lynch scum!*

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:41 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:
kalishnikov wrote:

No, we can't kill off my mafia partner....eerrrr, I mean SG7. Well, on second thought, I guess we could...

8-)

At this point I'm open to anything, the only reason I voted you kooler is because I thought I'd put you at lynch -1 to see who did what with it but apparently I must add counting to my list of things I can't do well. I dislike Day One in mafia games...

We don't have a deadline so there's really no hurry however we can't pussyfoot around the lynch for too long, in this small of a game if the scummers (pancakemix) keep their heads down it could take a very long time to accomplish anything.

I find this suspicious because it looks like kalish is hinting at his mafia partner PCM. If they are mafia, it would explain why kalish had conveniently targeted the busdriver last night (assuming he and PCM are lying). Then again those are just paranoid suspicions and I can't prove it. Perhaps kalish just plays scummily, but he seems pretty scummy to me. Maybe they're both town, or maybe this is an attempt to distance himself from his mafia partner. I would really be upset to find out at the end of the game that I was right about PCM and kalish, but it seems unlikely that they are scum.

And it certainly doesn't help that not many are in here discussing.

You people post too fast @_@ I still think one of Kalish or pcm is lying about their role. It could be a clever fakeclaim by pcm to make kalish look extremely suspicious. But, the same thing could be for Kalish, and he just got unlucky with who he picked. :? But we definitely need a lynch today (day 2), i'm just unsure who my vote will go to quite yet.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby soundman on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:07 pm

If either are lying I'd say it's PCM. However my vote stays where it is. Better hurry though, tomorrow is the deadline.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:08 am

I don't know, I just find it a little to convenient that he drove himself with the tracker. Vote: pancakemix

I could totally be wrong with this, but it seems like a 50/50, and my gut just says pcm. Sorry if I'm wrong >_<
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:21 am

At first I thought PCM was the Godfather, but after doing research, the Godfather would be immune to cop investigations, but he should have still should be able to track him. Maybe he sent a mafia goon out to make the kill thats why PCM didnt go anywhere, hold on lemme check...
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:31 am

KAlish, if the deadline is reached we really need to catch mafia in the act tonight. We cant detect and track the same person, you stick to the top half of the players list, Ill stick to the bottom half
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:36 am

ACtually wait a second...........WHY would you switch youself N1 knowing Kalish was tracker.

If you thought Kalish was gonna get targeted for a kill you would switch him and someone scummy.

If you are a Mafia Busdriver you would want any cop that investigates you to get an innocent on a confirmed town.

Or if a vigi kills you, you would want the claimed tracker to die.

There is no reasoning if you are a town busdriver to bus Kalish. I see no logic for it.
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:38 am

unvote vote PCM I think that puts him at L-2, tread softly, I would like to hear him talk before deadline. VS, I know you said deadline today, do we have like an approximate time?
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby pancakemix on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:56 am

MoB Deadly wrote:ACtually wait a second...........WHY would you switch youself N1 knowing Kalish was tracker.

If you thought Kalish was gonna get targeted for a kill you would switch him and someone scummy.

If you are a Mafia Busdriver you would want any cop that investigates you to get an innocent on a confirmed town.

Or if a vigi kills you, you would want the claimed tracker to die.

There is no reasoning if you are a town busdriver to bus Kalish. I see no logic for it.

Simple answer: I didn't. I had missed that earlier.

There are two problems with that, one of them being that in order for that to occur I'd have to know I was going to get targeted and the fact that there is no possibility for me to be a Mafia Busdriver because there isn't one in this game. The mod has told us this. It also banks on kalish being 100% believable. Nothing in mafia is such unless you see it with your own eyes, and even your eyes must be questioned.

Default strategy for busdriver is self preservation through constant motion. In other words, swap yourself with someone else so you don't die, barring a better option. My choice of kalish was arbitrary.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby soundman on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Looks like he's telling the truth. There's no mafia busdriver listed. Hence this proves PCM and Kalish are telling the truth. So can we take a look at SG7? I'd like to hear his claim.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 pm

soundman wrote:Looks like he's telling the truth. There's no mafia busdriver listed. Hence this proves PCM and Kalish are telling the truth. So can we take a look at SG7? I'd like to hear his claim.

oh I'll claim alright.... when I'm dead.

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:45 pm

unvote vote sg7
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby pancakemix on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:00 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:
soundman wrote:Looks like he's telling the truth. There's no mafia busdriver listed. Hence this proves PCM and Kalish are telling the truth. So can we take a look at SG7? I'd like to hear his claim.

oh I'll claim alright.... when I'm dead.

Wrong answer. Try again.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Unvote Just unvoting in case something baaaad happens.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:31 pm

The day ends in a no lynch.

NIGHT 2 BEGIN!

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Re: Mafia Sevens [Night 2] *It's a procrastination nation*

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Fircoal replaces kalishnikov.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby Fircoal on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:Fircoal replaces kalishnikov.

-Sully

confirmed.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:05 am

FIRCOAL!

YOUR'RE BACK!

WHERE'VE YOU BEEN?!?!

Postby pancakemix on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Good to know Chu has resuscitated this thread.

Vote stands.
Epic Win

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Night will end soon. Make sure your night action is into me! Re-send it if you're not sure! ;)

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives