Conquer Club

Actors Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Actors Mafia 7/18 Day 7: Playing the Game

Postby BGtheBrain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:51 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby BGtheBrain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:15 am

Captain BGtheBrain

Postby zimmah on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:12 am

BGtheBrain wrote:Also if you guys get impatient. Spiesr was suspicious of PCM. My list was down to PCM and saf so go from there

fact is, PCM stayed at home. he couldn't possibly have made the kill.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby BGtheBrain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:39 am

Captain BGtheBrain

Postby zimmah on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 am

BGtheBrain wrote:Exacty

but that leaves you suspicious still, why did you choose to target spiesr? even if you tried to jail him?
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Re: Actors Mafia 11/18 Day 5: Hope Can Kill A Man

Postby BGtheBrain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:18 am

Captain BGtheBrain

Re: Actors Mafia 8/18 night 6: The Godfather Part IV

Postby drunkmonkey on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:49 am

strike wolf wrote:The man tried his best to ignore the man but it was clear it was getting on his nerves. He thought of confronting the man himself but with a flash the man disappeared.

He wasn't shot or stabbed, he disappeared in a flash. That sounds like something an ecto-containment unit could do. However, I don't buy that Egon's a SK. So something still doesn't add up.

Spiesr made it clear he was suspicious of pcm, which explains why pcm stayed home last night - he was roleblocked. I'd like to hear him claim. We know there's still a mafia roleblocker out there, and everyone else has an alibi.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby zimmah on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 pm

drunkmonkey wrote:
strike wolf wrote:The man tried his best to ignore the man but it was clear it was getting on his nerves. He thought of confronting the man himself but with a flash the man disappeared.

He wasn't shot or stabbed, he disappeared in a flash. That sounds like something an ecto-containment unit could do. However, I don't buy that Egon's a SK. So something still doesn't add up.

Spiesr made it clear he was suspicious of pcm, which explains why pcm stayed home last night - he was roleblocked. I'd like to hear him claim. We know there's still a mafia roleblocker out there, and everyone else has an alibi.

great that you pointed out that flavor but that still means noone made a kill except BG, so even if he is town, he's killing people, good people, because we kinda could use a roleblocker.

i'm also not saying pcm is not scum, in fact, there's a good chance he is scum and was in fact roleblocked. i'm just saying pcm did not kill spiesr.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby drunkmonkey on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:19 pm

zimmah wrote:
drunkmonkey wrote:

great that you pointed out that flavor but that still means noone made a kill except BG, so even if he is town, he's killing people, good people, because we kinda could use a roleblocker.

i'm also not saying pcm is not scum, in fact, there's a good chance he is scum and was in fact roleblocked. i'm just saying pcm did not kill spiesr.

I agree, but if pcm is scum, there's a chance the game ends when we kill him. Which means BG's recklessness won't hurt us anymore.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby zimmah on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:36 pm

drunkmonkey wrote:
zimmah wrote:
drunkmonkey wrote:

i think it's worth a shot, i doubt PCM is of any value to town either way.

unvote vote PCM

I agree, but if pcm is scum, there's a chance the game ends when we kill him. Which means BG's recklessness won't hurt us anymore.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby zimmah on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:37 pm

i think it's worth a shot, i doubt PCM is of any value to town either way.

unvote vote PCM

missquoted, EBWODP
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby BGtheBrain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Captain BGtheBrain

Postby new guy1 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:07 pm

i have to agree that i think PCM has been inactive, and as far as i know hasnt helped in many conversations, but let me recount and if im the last vote, then ill give him time to claim. might as well, right? we have like, a few days left i think.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:10 pm

i double counted and theres one for BG and 2 for PCM, so vote PCM, because it still gives him a chance to claim.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby pancakemix on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:25 pm

new guy1 wrote:i have to agree that i think PCM has been inactive, and as far as i know hasnt helped in many conversations, but let me recount and if im the last vote, then ill give him time to claim. might as well, right? we have like, a few days left i think.

You say it like there's been something to add. Either way, things moved quickly the past few days and the most I've had to adress in this game are indirect accusations. Not exactly pressing issues, I'd say.

Considering my situation, it seems more practical to claim than to belabor any arguments. I'm Raymond Babbit (Dustin Hoffman). I was told I was a cop, but based on the character and following william's death on night 1, I had my doubts about my sanity. On Night 2, my suspicions were confirmed: I investigated Rodion and he turned up dead in the morning. I assumed I was naive and haven't made an action since.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby zimmah on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:32 pm

pancakemix wrote:
new guy1 wrote:i have to agree that i think PCM has been inactive, and as far as i know hasnt helped in many conversations, but let me recount and if im the last vote, then ill give him time to claim. might as well, right? we have like, a few days left i think.

You say it like there's been something to add. Either way, things moved quickly the past few days and the most I've had to adress in this game are indirect accusations. Not exactly pressing issues, I'd say.

Considering my situation, it seems more practical to claim than to belabor any arguments. I'm Raymond Babbit (Dustin Hoffman). I was told I was a cop, but based on the character and following william's death on night 1, I had my doubts about my sanity. On Night 2, my suspicions were confirmed: I investigated Rodion and he turned up dead in the morning. I assumed I was naive and haven't made an action since.

so there's no harm in lynching you, the worst case scenario we lose an insane cop with no purpose at all, and the best case scenario we win the game. i'd say go for it, i like the odds.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby drunkmonkey on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Either pcm is our 4th investigative role, or he's the missing scum roleblocker. I'm willing to take a chance too.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby safariguy5 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:53 pm

drunkmonkey wrote:Either pcm is our 4th investigative role, or he's the missing scum roleblocker. I'm willing to take a chance too.

Yeah, with Town Cop and Town Watcher dead and with zimmah claimed Town tracker, I find it unlikely that we have an insane or naive cop as well. Since we have 7 people, I think even IF PCM was really a naive cop, it doesn't hurt as much because we still have 2 claimed protective roles alive.

The fact that PCM claims to have stopped sending in night actions doesn't help, 2 actions may imply correlation, but at least a third action to confirm it would be nice. I mean, if nothing else, you would at least be able to verify naive/insane if you could get some extra investigations.

The upshot of getting rid of PCM now is that if he is indeed the naive cop, then I will immediately believe BG to be an SKer and push for his lynch tomorrow (assuming I'm still alive).

Let's review his case on me shall we?

BGtheBrain wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:Ok, if Blake comes up as the doc, i feel Drake and Saf will need to pay for this.

Why Saf? Bc he was quick to believe it and convinced me to switch my vote.

unvote vote Blake Bowling

that is the hammer correct?

What exactly do you want me to say? If blake isn't the doc, then obviously we lynch drake. Remember, I never cast a vote for blake until I heard the counterclaim. Go back and read my posts a couple nights ago when zimmah was pushing for a lynch. I said we should go investigate more leads first and talk it out.

Now we know either blake or drake are lying, and that's a lot better than just lynching blake and not really having any other possible leads.

From last week

I'm trying to put some stuff together from my phone.

I think I've made multiple comments about my saf suspicions. Let not forget I cleared jonty d2. Also safa actions were all stated only after the fact and he had enough info that no one would be able to dispute them. Kind of funny.

Anyways. If someone is bored and has some time. Feel free to go through my comments the entire game and do the same to safari.

Sort by author is at the bottom. Until then hang tight.

As for my quote above, is OMGUS only applied if I vote for him? Or does my statement followed by him voting for me qualify? Either way OMGUS is a joke especially when there is only 7 people left. My pursuit of mr s in day 2 speaks for itself. To believe in scum is a joke if you even look at the entire game and not just one poorly selected night target you will see the truth.

Saf only threw mr s under the bus so he could use it today and act as though e must e innocent because he "lead the charge"

Oh yeah, throwing the Mafia Godfather under the bus to clear myself is some serious WIFOM. Also, go back and look at my Day 5 Post here:

safariguy5 wrote:Don't forget that Mr. Squirrel claimed when BG shot him with the proton pack, Mr. S had a one-shot bulletproof vest. I'm not going to declare that he's the mafia godfather, but there seems to be circumstantial evidence that points towards that. Definitely a good lead for Day 6.

So yeah, I was definitely on the Mr. Squirrel case before the lynch, so don't say that everything was after the fact BG.

Also, I counterclaimed edoc and nobody else did, I'm assuming that edoc turning up fakeclaiming would be at least a good amount of evidence that I'm the bodyguard.

Finally, and most importantly, how often do we see all of an inventor's gadgets be one-shot vig kills? None of the roles in this game have been really funky ones, why should the inventor be somehow different?

I think BG should hold off on using his devices tonight if PCM doesn't turn up town. However, his actions today have him at the top of my scum list if PCM isn't mafia.

unvote vote PCM
Captain safariguy5

Postby BGtheBrain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Captain BGtheBrain

Postby safariguy5 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:00 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:I don't have any device s left and I feel that was a quick hammer especially considering I said I was going to address you tomorrow saf.

Here's to hoping PCM is scum

Only 3 votes by my count.
Captain safariguy5

Postby new guy1 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:10 pm

me, drunk, zimmah, saf--- i think
Sergeant new guy1

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Vote Count Dracula

Bgthebrain (1)-Safari
Newguy1
Safariguy
Pancake (4)-drunkmonkey, new guy1, zimmah, Safariguy
Zimmah
Drake 259
Drunkmonkey

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Pancakemix has been lynched.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby new guy1 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:03 pm

7 alive? 4 to lynch?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Fixed. I forgot to change the numbers. It's still a lynch. scene soon.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:03 am

End Game: The Exorcism of Linda Blair.

The town was weary. After several days of deaths, they were sick of the blood. All they could think of was that one last kill. That one kill to end it all. As the day drew on some turn their heads towards each other while others turned their heads to someone they knew had issues with Taber earlier on.

"That was the one that Taber was harassing." One man said. "probably killed Taber to keep him away."

"Hold on now." Rambo replied. "I tracked him, he didn't go anywhere last night."

However it would not be enough to clear him as it was pointed out that the death could have been an accident. Egon, the inventor among the group, had also visited him last night without knowing what his invention would do. The tense atmosphere thickened among the crowd and as eyes turned to the one they suspected.

"I'm Raymond Babbitt" He answered quickly. "I'm just a harmless cop. I can't even investigate right."

The crowd gathered around him suspiciously. It seemed like a low risk lynch and he was the most likely culprit in this case. Before he could speak another word the hammer (peculiarly the same one that accidentally killed Michael the day before) fell and knocked him out cold.

By the time she woke up the town had already discovered the satanic symbols on her body. It was too late for her and as Ellis Redding stepped forward the axe fell.

Pancakemix-Pazuzu (Linda Blair)-mafia Roleblocker has been lynched.

As the town gathered around at the last of the killers lying on the ground, they breathed a sigh of a relief. It had been a difficult journey and many of them did not live to see it. Of the ones that did most were just glad to be alive but others weren't sure where they would go. It had been so long since one of them had seen life outside of prison. Another just wanted to return to solitude where he would left alone. They had gotten through this but for some the journey may yet to be over.

Town Wins

Cadet strike wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives