Conquer Club

Power Mafia! Game Over! - Mafia Wins! -

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Power Mafia! (6/11) Day 3 - Too Many Graves to Dig

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Yea I targeted him to SAVE him on night 1.... O.o plus I was told by deadly that I was a town doctor..
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:56 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Yea I targeted him to SAVE him on night 1.... O.o plus I was told by deadly that I was a town doctor..

I got the result that you targeted him last night.

Yea, I bet he told you that you were the doc, as a fakeclaim. In a game that already has a jailer and a bodyguard, a doctor seems like a perfect fakeclaim for scum. Its important enough not to be lynched, and it can't be traced back.
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Ok.. Do what you wil.. But I'm not lying lol I know it may seem that way but I told you everything I know.. Not sure how else to back up my role lol.. Idk though knowing my role, you are scum by trying to get the doctor voted out T_T if you were really a town lookout or whatever youd know I'm not a mafia guy.. But yea that ends my last resort speech/rant lol.. I guess deadly will tell you all are crazy once he reveals my role lmao.. Gl in the game guys, been fun!
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:13 pm

If I'm gonna vote I guess I'll Vote squirrel for fake claiming to be a lookout or whatever because I am the town doctor
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby soundman on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Ok funny thing is, I have some info on Mr. Squirrel and now have one question for him. Who did you watch on night one?
Lieutenant soundman

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Frig this is gonna look scummy but I didn't save BG I tried to save chap night one but 2 people went after him so I can only save him once. Idk how I got BG and chap mixed but it's a good thing I read that over xD. Now my whole game is out and it leaves me begging at the feet of my fellow townies lol
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby soundman on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Unvote Some puzzle peices may have just fallen together. Will explain after Mr. S answers my question.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:01 am

soundman wrote:Ok funny thing is, I have some info on Mr. Squirrel and now have one question for him. Who did you watch on night one?

Also BG
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby soundman on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:20 am

Mr. Squirrel wrote:
soundman wrote:Ok funny thing is, I have some info on Mr. Squirrel and now have one question for him. Who did you watch on night one?

Also BG

Final question (sorry, thought of another possibility). Did anyone visit BG night one?
Lieutenant soundman

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:28 am

No.. I saved chap once but he got killed by a second guy that same night lol
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby slowreactor on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 am

OK I get back from a busy day and this much has been posted... I'm gonna re-read through everything real quick.

soundman wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:
zimmah wrote:that's what you get for forcing me into a roleclaim without protecting me.

Did Zimmah really claim? I can't find that on this thread. I killed Zimmah. Sorry guys. I am town Vig. I only have 1 bullet left and will only use it if the majority ask me to.

Ok I find this really hard to believe... Maybe because you claimed almost the exact same thing in a just finished mafia and turned up SK... ;)

IMO he's not gonna try to pull the same thing twice in a row, that close to each other. If the current lead falls through we can revisit this though.
Colonel slowreactor

Postby slowreactor on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:34 am

soundman wrote:
Mr. Squirrel wrote:

Also BG

Final question (sorry, thought of another possibility). Did anyone visit BG night one?

I didn't. What did you have in mind?
Colonel slowreactor

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:15 am

I will not unvote. NoSurvivors is all over the place. If he protected Chap then he would be alive. It does not matter if he was targeted by 1 or 100. Also I can't even see how he was even targeted by 2 as the SK kill as well.

I also agree with the point made about this could have been given as a fake claim since there is a body guard. It seems that he has a fake claim but did not check what the role does fully.
Corporal dazza2008

Re: Power Mafia! (8/11) Day 2 - New Day, New Deaths

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 am

Day 3 Vote Count 2:

conzocool -
dazza2008 -
(1) Mr. Squirrel - NoSurvivors
(2, L-2) NoSurvivors - dazza2008, Mr. Squirrel
Slowreactor -
soundman -

There are 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to Lynch!

Deadline: Thursday Oct 27 Approx 3:00 pm - 3 days

Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby slowreactor on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:30 am

I want to hear what soundman has to say first before I put noSurvivors at L-1, so please hurry back :)
Colonel slowreactor

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:15 am

soundman wrote:
Mr. Squirrel wrote:

Also BG

BG jailed me on night 1 if that helps. I thought it was a pretty good role. He role blocked protected and masons for that night. That is another reason why I don't think NoSurvivors is a doctor. Would there be 3 protective roles in a smallish game like this?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 am

soundman wrote:
Mr. Squirrel wrote:

Also BG

I was roleblocked that night. Couldn't tell you
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Idk how it works but I seriously did protect chap.. The pm sent back to me on night one said that you saved chap but could not save him a second time... Not sure what that means as to affecting my role but I'm just interpreting what mob said lol
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby soundman on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:19 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Lol well mr squirrel if you had info I'd say you'd not have voted.. I am Town Doctor.. Don't know how to prove it but I saved conzo last night and tried to save BG 2nights ago but 2 people tried to kill him lol

NoSurvivors wrote:Frig this is gonna look scummy but I didn't save BG I tried to save chap night one but 2 people went after him so I can only save him once. Idk how I got BG and chap mixed but it's a good thing I read that over xD. Now my whole game is out and it leaves me begging at the feet of my fellow townies lol

Mr. Squirrel wrote:Someone lynch him. He's lying.

I'm a town watcher. I watched BG last night. No survivors and I targeted him. (don't ask me why, but the mod keeps including me in my own results :lol: )

NoSurvivors wrote:Idk how it works but I seriously did protect chap.. The pm sent back to me on night one said that you saved chap but could not save him a second time... Not sure what that means as to affecting my role but I'm just interpreting what mob said lol

Mr. S is after you for Night 2, not night 1. He says you visited BG on night 2 while you say you saved conzo last night. Only one of you is right. I'm also a Town Watcher. Night one I watched BG and Mr. S did visit him. Night two I was jailed by BG where he told me that dazza was clean because he jailed him night one. Means Mr. S is telling the truth and you are lying. Vote Nosurvivors

slowreactor wrote:OK I get back from a busy day and this much has been posted... I'm gonna re-read through everything real quick.

soundman wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:
zimmah wrote:that's what you get for forcing me into a roleclaim without protecting me.

Did Zimmah really claim? I can't find that on this thread. I killed Zimmah. Sorry guys. I am town Vig. I only have 1 bullet left and will only use it if the majority ask me to.

Ok I find this really hard to believe... Maybe because you claimed almost the exact same thing in a just finished mafia and turned up SK... ;)

IMO he's not gonna try to pull the same thing twice in a row, that close to each other. If the current lead falls through we can revisit this though.

soundman wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:
soundman wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:

LOL. This is a bit differant though buddy. Why would I claim at all if I was not? If I was scum I would be quiet especially since I killed a tracker and have not much chance of getting caught out. I am Vig. I will not use my last bullet unless you ask me to as I have said.

I know. Hence the ;) face. :) Now lets kill the real SK!
Lieutenant soundman

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Whatever man lol I saved conzocool night two.. You all can go ahead and believe mr s but I am telling the truth and you will find out once I'm lynched I guess
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Btw it is possible for 3 safety roles in here it's called POWER mafia for a reason.. Derp..
Colonel NoSurvivors

Re: Power Mafia! (8/11) Day 2 - New Day, New Deaths

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Day 3 Vote Count 3:

conzocool -
dazza2008 -
(1) Mr. Squirrel - NoSurvivors

(3, L-1) NoSurvivors - dazza2008, Mr. Squirrel, soundman
Slowreactor -
soundman -

There are 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to Lynch!

Deadline: Thursday Oct 27 Approx 3:00 pm - 3 days

Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby slowreactor on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Very well - soundman has me convinced, so I will vote noSurvivors.
Colonel slowreactor

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:04 pm

-dies slowly- tell my mama I love her!!
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Darkness, Lies and Deceit has been cast over the town. They lynched one of their most valuable roles, how can they recover?

NoSurvivors Town Doctor Has been mercilessly lynched.

NIGHT 3 is upon us. Deadline Wednesday approximately 4pm EST.

Corporal MoB Deadly

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives