Conquer Club

Power Mafia! Game Over! - Mafia Wins! -

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Power Mafia! Game Over! - Mafia Wins! -

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Rodion on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 pm

dazza2008 wrote:Why was there a counter claim and nobody noticed? I was going mental and I think its only fair you all chip to replace the monitor I headbutted in frustration :lol: :lol:

Good game guys. A bit crazy with 569016 killers in an 11 player game though :roll:

2 town watchers and nobody lynched either of them. That was really weird!
General Rodion

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 pm

show: Roles Randomed

show: Players Randomed

==========
Setup:
==========

show: Setup

Key Points
D1. Town was off to a great start killing one of the most devious roles in the game. The Arsonist.
N1. Cop Dies (Visited PGO, healed by doc, killed again by Mafia)
D2. conzocool with a great claim by claiming Town Bodyguard. Everyone believed him
D3. Mr. Squirrel claiming Town Watcher, they believe him, even soundman who was the real Town Watcher. Lynching NoSurvivors. SMH

Other Key Notes:
Mafia Played it flawless, never got caught in the act of killing, same with Serial Killer. Zimmah caught him, but died same night.
Serial Killer never targeted any other faction than town.

Role PMs:
Vigi had 2 shots
PGO had a choice to be on alert or not
Jailor was an elite jailor and masoned with players at night. Was not roleblockable.
Mafia GF was immune to guns and knife, but not arson. Undetectable by cop
Serial Killer was immune to guns by 2 bulletproof vests auto activated. Could be detected by cop
Arson was immune to guns and knife, but detectable by cop

These may not be perfect, I think I have an old save file, they may have been tweaked before I actually sent them but this is the general idea.

show: Role PMs

Night Actions
These are chicken scratch and may not be 100%. I forgot people like to see them after the game and wasnt really keeping them for endgame. I will make sure I keep track of them next time.
show: Night Actions

GIVE ME FEEDBACK, WHAT DID YOU LIKE, WHAT DIDNT U LIKE? How can I improve. I am not going anywhere I want to mod more games.

Future:
Did you guys like short games like this? 11 players, lasted about a month?
How much does scene flavor and themes add to games, would you guys rather me pump out game after game quickly using the same standard phrases, or would you rather a longer planned and themed game? You tell me guys, not saying thats 100% what I will do, but I will listen.
OH YEAH vote counts were great! *Pats myself on back*
I need to put my foot down on voices from the grave and talking after silence, I will improve on that I promise

Umm Ill think of more questions later, I will probably PM you guys for feedback too

Good Game Everyone! It was Fun!
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:27 pm

slowreactor wrote:Question though, which nights did you guys target me? I had 2x bulletproof vests, I just wanna see if I got hit because I targeted gun owner, dazza targeted me, or you guys targeted me.

Night 1 you attacked SG7, he shot you back so u lost 1 vest.
Night 3 mafia attacked you, lost a vest
Night 4 Mafia finished you

---

Oh by the way guys.....
Day 4 was really unnecessary. The only way mafia could lose is if they lynched themselves. Nonetheless I asked for outside opinion and they told me let it ride out one more day so I did. They didnt lynch themselves, so I got the kill submission from conzocool so I ended the game

Standard Phrases
Mafia Kill - There seems to of been a struggle, riddled with bullets with close range.
SK Kill - Stab wounds, slit throat
Arson Kill - Incinerated in a fire

Vigi Kill - Shot by a high calibur gun
PGO Kill - Shot with a military grade rifle
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Dang.. i called that MoB ;) lol slow reactor.. well played all, i enjoyed it
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Nicely moderated ... shame I went out in the first round. Still learning ... see you all next time!
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:52 pm

I think the balance was about right. Mafia did a good job, and Town had plenty of time to get a right lynch. I didn't follow the game, but looking at the kills, I think the right faction won.
Captain safariguy5

Postby slowreactor on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:40 am

Damn o.O
Colonel slowreactor

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:27 am

Conzocool wrote:Good game all! First finished game, first win! ;)

Woohoo! *high five* great job, conzo. Good teamwork.

Also, great modding Mob. I didn't expect the SK to have bulletproof vests. Completely threw me off. Seriously, who wears two bulletproof vests?!?! :lol:

In all honesty, I wish I had gotten the Arsonist role. I wouldve waited until I had 3 people all doused and then do one huge bonfire to win. Although I bet it wouldn't have worked quite that smoothly, I would've been fun to try.
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby soundman on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:28 am

You said in your first post that there could be duplicate roles so when Mr. S turned up watcher and my facts seemed to support it I didn't question his claim further. Very well played mafia! I really thought there was only a SK left...
Great game Mob! I like the shorter game. I think a little flavor is nice but you don't have to do anything major. This has actually given me some inspiration to do my own. :)
Lieutenant soundman

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:08 am

I really liked it, and especially not knowing what roles were in the game was fun. If you did another game just like this, it wouldn't be as fun because we'd know what to expect. But if you changed the roles then it would be new again, and that would be fun. Half the fun is figuring out what roles might be in the game.

Good job on your first game! :)

-SG7 ( 8-) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:I really liked it, and especially not knowing what roles were in the game was fun. If you did another game just like this, it wouldn't be as fun because we'd know what to expect. But if you changed the roles then it would be new again, and that would be fun. Half the fun is figuring out what roles might be in the game.

-SG7 ( 8-) )

Of course I would change the roles :) but overall the style of the game, did you like it?
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby pancakemix on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:46 am

Not having read the game at all, I'd say this was pretty kill-power heavy. I'd have cut back there a bit.

Overall, I have to say I have a favorable opinion here. I like the idea of having smaller games. Not all games have to be 20+ players. It somewhat reminds me of what I was trying to do in Chris Nolan with small game size and more independent roles. It's something I think we need more of to bring more people into the forum.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:55 am

pancakemix wrote:Not having read the game at all, I'd say this was pretty kill-power heavy. I'd have cut back there a bit.

Overall, I have to say I have a favorable opinion here. I like the idea of having smaller games. Not all games have to be 20+ players.

agree 100%
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Yeah I did like the overall style of the game. The title was definitely interesting. It really grabbed my attention.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:08 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:I really liked it, and especially not knowing what roles were in the game was fun. If you did another game just like this, it wouldn't be as fun because we'd know what to expect. But if you changed the roles then it would be new again, and that would be fun. Half the fun is figuring out what roles might be in the game.

-SG7 ( 8-) )

I suspect that you could keep the same roles but switch around the players ... would still be fun!
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:38 pm

thehippo8 wrote:
I suspect that you could keep the same roles but switch around the players ... would still be fun!

lol nawww dont worry Ill make the next set of roles just as fun but differend
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Good job Deadly =D>

That was fun. Till I got stabbed to death. :lol:

Whats the rules on modding a game? Can anyone have a go? I would like to have a try sometime.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby pancakemix on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:07 pm

dazza2008 wrote:Good job Deadly =D>

Whats the rules on modding a game? Can anyone have a go? I would like to have a try sometime.

This thread goes over the parameters and restrictions. It's highly recommended you have someone with experience review your setup beforehand for first-time moderators.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:11 pm

pancakemix wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:Good job Deadly =D>

This thread goes over the parameters and restrictions. It's highly recommended you have someone with experience review your setup beforehand for first-time moderators.

Cheers buddy. I have modded 1 within my clan forum but I will get it checked by someone.
Corporal dazza2008

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives