Conquer Club

South Park Mafia 2 Town Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: South Park Mafia 2 Day 5

Postby blakebowling on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:26 pm

spiesr wrote:Alright, here we are with me at L-1 and, as far as I can tell, really nothing that I can say here that will end in any result other than me being lynched.
So pay attention class and hear me speak the truth(?). I am Mr. Garrison Mafia Framer. I had a fake name, but I don't see any value in using it here since Mob's flavor results would see through it in a flash. Yep, you caught me Mob, so MVP for you. I was seriously considering killing you night 3, but decided to kill nobody instead. Turns out that ended up being the slightly better option, as then LSU would have saw me and I would be caught one day sooner. The plan to incriminate whomever Mob blocked that night worked fairly well too. Well, I am about out of things to do here, so I will save you guys a trivial amount of time and Vote spiesr.
If this doesn't end the game you guys should look into lynching safariguy. But, make sure that you ask Drunkmonkey first, as if there is a reviver it is him. Or maybe you could interrogate Drake as to why he stole Drunk's vote on day 2.
safariguy5 wrote:I received a PM from blake saying he missed my night action. So I still have my vig kill.
This seems kind of weird to me. Sensfan blocked you last night, so it shouldn't have been possible for Blake to forget to include your action. So either Blake is really screwed up, or some sort of convoluted series of actions took place. The busdriver switched Safariguy with Sensfan, resulting in Sensfan blocking himself, Zimmah (CPR Doc) killing Sensfan instead of Safari, and then Blake forgeting to make Safariguy kill himself? Well, good job there usAir or Epitaph whichever one of you was the busdriver. (The other one is either a cop or my framing power was 95% pointless.)
Well anyhow, I guess that is game. I feel that circumstances conspired to prevent the mafia from having a chance to get anywhere...

Sensfan didn't send any night action last night. He sent a message complaining about not having any warning that the night was ending even though it was posted in the thread.

I only missed safari's night action.

Vote Count
spiesr (5) - MoB Deadly, safariguy5, LSU, drunkmonkey, spiesr (Lynch)

After the death of Mr. Slave. There was hardly any room left to play his game. Mr. Garrison was quickly outed and he finished himself off.

spiesr - Mr. Garrison (Mafia Framer) has been lynched!
Everyone congratulated each other for their victory, but to their surprise, it wasn't over yet.

It is now Night 5.
You have 72 hours to send in your night actions. (And I'm triple checking them to make sure I get everyone's).
Private blakebowling

Re: South Park Mafia 2 Day 5

Postby blakebowling on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

She ran and ran from who she'd figured out to have made mistakes already. She tripped and fell on the side of the road, just slightly down an alley. As he ran up behind her, he shouted out "I'm only trying to help". As he came up behind her, he knew what had to be done. But once again, he ended up crying "Oh Hamburgers!".

Epitaph1 - Bebe Stevens (Vanilla Townie) has been killed!

On the other side of town, a take-charge little boy had cornered his suspect. He approached him, and when he had gotten so close that the suspect could almost reach out and take his gun. When the suspect's hand moved for the gun, Eric Cartman fired.

usAir - Gerald Broflovski (Third Party Vote Stealer) has been killed!

Town Wins!

Roles & Night Actions
Private blakebowling

Re: South Park Mafia 2 Town Wins!

Postby Epitaph1 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:53 pm

good game
Major Epitaph1

Postby drake_259 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:16 pm

i knew he was safe thats why i was asking loads of questions why you thought he was a cult zimm

and gg i enjoyed that
Tournament Sign Ups:
Carcassonne Win 3 Months Tournament Prize
Battle For Medals! Round 2
Corporal drake_259

Postby drunkmonkey on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Woohoo! Well played, town!

To be honest, when the revived cult got brought up, I got a little nervous. I started looking for episodes with revived dead, and found "Pinkeye", in which zombies started rising, and the only way to finish them off was by killing the first one - Kenny. It was a stretch, but I was worried I had a secret role. :lol:
Major drunkmonkey

Postby zimmah on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:34 pm

good thing i didn't target usair after all, because i was really almost picking usair but then i decided epitaph would make a better target for some reason.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:24 pm

=D> =D>

Good win guys!
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Nice decision to revive me drake. Although after you revived me, being that it was one-shot, why didn't you just claim and back me up a bit? Would have helped convince anyone.

Pretty good game all around from town, although as CPR Doc, you're basically a vig unless you get very lucky, so I might have held my fire a few nights there zimmah. At least you didn't end up targeting me on the off chance you really thought I was cult or something.
Captain safariguy5

Postby zimmah on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:25 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Nice decision to revive me drake. Although after you revived me, being that it was one-shot, why didn't you just claim and back me up a bit? Would have helped convince anyone.

Pretty good game all around from town, although as CPR Doc, you're basically a vig unless you get very lucky, so I might have held my fire a few nights there zimmah. At least you didn't end up targeting me on the off chance you really thought I was cult or something.

i DID hold my fire, but eventually the nights became boring and without any information and kills, so i decided targeting a few people wouldn't hurt.

and besides, 1 time i actually killed a scum, and the other times i just killed VTs
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby drake_259 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:18 am

safariguy5 wrote:Nice decision to revive me drake. Although after you revived me, being that it was one-shot, why didn't you just claim and back me up a bit? Would have helped convince anyone.

If the time came to it i would have, but i wasn't ready to claim it as if mafia had targeted it me it would have shown and a vt would have died instead of a power. I was going to claim today but too late for that :)
Tournament Sign Ups:
Carcassonne Win 3 Months Tournament Prize
Battle For Medals! Round 2
Corporal drake_259

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives