Conquer Club

M:tG Planeswalker mafia - Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: M:tG Planeswalker mafia [6/15] Day 3 - Alara Separated

Postby slowreactor on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:11 pm

Vote Count:

wildwilliam (3) - edocsil, jgordon1111, Iliad (L-1)
jgordon1111 (2) - wildwilliam, sheepofdumb (L-2)

With 6 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Also, since SG7 posted in the vacation thread, I will not implement a deadline until at least a day or 2 after he gets back.
Colonel slowreactor

Postby edocsil on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Unvote Flavor in the scene matches perfectly to his role. Gideon Jura practices the magic of "Holy Justice"

My thoughts on the game

edocsil ~ Mason
wildwilliam ~ Vig ~ Verified
Iliad
shieldgenerator7 ~ Mason
sheepofdumb ~ Watcher ~ Verified
jgordon1111

jgordon, would you please claim. I believe I can verify your role. With a town vig we can easily clean out the rabble with lynch and possibly a kill.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:25 pm

unvote william for nowfor now
Private jgordon1111

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:27 pm

Koth of the Hammer,town blacksmith.And edoc is not the reason I was there,sheep you misread my post.
Private jgordon1111

Postby edocsil on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:45 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:Koth of the Hammer,town blacksmith.And edoc is not the reason I was there,sheep you misread my post.

And your role does what exactly? (For the others, I already know the answer I just don't want to look like I am supply the info he needs for a claim)
Edoc'sil

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:31 pm

is it needed,the first time as wild william claimed he didnt do a night action the first night what I gave you both nights a blacksmith could make,but you could only use it once per night.Is that good enough or do you really want me to come out and say it?
Private jgordon1111

Postby edocsil on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:02 am

jgordon1111 wrote:is it needed,the first time as wild william claimed he didnt do a night action the first night what I gave you both nights a blacksmith could make,but you could only use it once per night.Is that good enough or do you really want me to come out and say it?

Good enough for me. Vote Iliad, he must be scum, all others are accounted for.
Edoc'sil

Postby Iliad on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:28 am

edocsil wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:is it needed,the first time as wild william claimed he didnt do a night action the first night what I gave you both nights a blacksmith could make,but you could only use it once per night.Is that good enough or do you really want me to come out and say it?

Since it seems we are mass claiming, I am Elspeth Tirel, town doc. Bit hasty there, edoc.

jgordon, from what I gathered of your role, why would you visit edoc twice? No need too be especially specific, but then again mass claim and all.

sheepofdumb wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:UH,WE werent caught,sheep who has now been vindicated with his claim saw us together as he is the watcher and what we were doing there beings you bring us out is blantantly obvious to everyone else,Getting rid of scum. so unless you are trying to ensure mafia win you might what to think about that vote,with it you are insuring at least 2 more town die.

So you were trying to get rid of edoc? Iliad must be the doc then cus Edoc didn't die.

Vote jgordon1111

This seemed a bit odd of sheep, seems like he tries to sidetrack discussion a bit.

I'll go re-read, as I remember wildwilliam being fairly scummy but can't remember exact posts.
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby wildwilliam on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:01 am

Iliad wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Since it seems we are mass claiming, I am Elspeth Tirel, town doc. Bit hasty there, edoc.

jgordon, from what I gathered of your role, why would you visit edoc twice? No need too be especially specific, but then again mass claim and all.

sheepofdumb wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:UH,WE werent caught,sheep who has now been vindicated with his claim saw us together as he is the watcher and what we were doing there beings you bring us out is blantantly obvious to everyone else,Getting rid of scum. so unless you are trying to ensure mafia win you might what to think about that vote,with it you are insuring at least 2 more town die.

So you were trying to get rid of edoc? Iliad must be the doc then cus Edoc didn't die.

Vote jgordon1111

This seemed a bit odd of sheep, seems like he tries to sidetrack discussion a bit.

I'll go re-read, as I remember wildwilliam being fairly scummy but can't remember exact posts.

I believe illiad to be the doc. not a single protective role has died, and since none of you claimed one, it only makes sense.

can you say who you protected the past 2 nights please
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby sheepofdumb on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:00 am

Iliad wrote:
sheepofdumb wrote:

Vote jgordon1111

It was a quick and dirty reason to vote for him.

It looks like everyone else is accounted for Iliad. You're the only one who's alibi can't be verified by someone else. And if blacksmith makes what I believe it does then the town would have two protection roles, one of which is really powerful.

Looks like everything points to you. Unvote vote Iliad.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:03 am

Iliad I did not visit twice in one night, I visited once each night
Private jgordon1111

Postby wildwilliam on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:45 am

I would like to know your exact role.
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:54 am

my role has been confirmed with edoc, I wont give up the rest quit fishing william
Private jgordon1111

Postby wildwilliam on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:56 am

jgordon1111 wrote:my role has been confirmed with edoc, I wont give up the rest quit fishing william

everyone has claimed. I call bullshit.
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:06 pm

And i still think your claim is BS, you took no action the first night, I did. the second night you claim to have killed rds. but my defence and proof of what i did is give edoc the same thing on 2 nights. there is no one left in the game who could say it but me,and what i gave him only i could make. Edoc knows it and can and has confirmed it. So like I said before william you are either scum or dumb for fishing trying to make me a target either way. With edoc confirming if you werent scum you would have let up but again you are pushing for a now verified role hoping to get out of your mistakes. you are able to copy paste bring the exact pm you sent in and let us all see it, not just I did this and got a response BS. I sent my pm and i got an ok to. all of us did on our night actions. BS BS BS BS BS
Private jgordon1111

Postby wildwilliam on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:21 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:And i still think your claim is BS, you took no action the first night, I did. the second night you claim to have killed rds. but my defence and proof of what i did is give edoc the same thing on 2 nights. there is no one left in the game who could say it but me,and what i gave him only i could make. Edoc knows it and can and has confirmed it. So like I said before william you are either scum or dumb for fishing trying to make me a target either way. With edoc confirming if you werent scum you would have let up but again you are pushing for a now verified role hoping to get out of your mistakes. you are able to copy paste bring the exact pm you sent in and let us all see it, not just I did this and got a response BS. I sent my pm and i got an ok to. all of us did on our night actions. BS BS BS BS BS

Who cares what Edoc can "verify" who is to say that he is not scum as well?

There are 6 people left. I do not want to kill someone by accident and lose the game for us. You are holding back information which will greatly affect my decision tonight. Seems the one who is dumb is you. I am trying to make the best decision.

No protective role has died, which leads me to believe that one exists. and I believe it to be iliad since he claimed. and no one else did.

so guess what. right now, unless I am lynched, my night kill will be you.
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:31 pm

then so be it and i will pass the same thing for the third time to edoc with the hopes he knows to use it on you this time.
Private jgordon1111

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:34 pm

vote william for still bypassing questions,and refusing to give pertenant answers
Private jgordon1111

Postby wildwilliam on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:39 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:then so be it and i will pass the same thing for the third time to edoc with the hopes he knows to use it on you this time.

so instead of claiming and clearing your name, lynching a scum today, and having me kill another scum (if one exisits) tonight, you are going to let us both die or me die.

you are a either scum or a fucking moron.

you keep giving the "thing" to Edoc yet how do you know he is not scum? You could be giving a "thing" to mafia.
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:50 pm

please refrain from the hardcore cursing william, I dont do it to players and take offense when it happens. Are you familiar with the story of king solomon and the two women claiming the same baby.one was willing to sacrafice the other wasn't. I am so absolutley sure I am town that I will take the hit for town as long as you go down with me. Just because you keep side stepping the questions I ask you. If you are not scum then we are dead and that leaves four players left a big advantage to town to pick the last scum out,especially beings 2 of them are linked as masons. Either way town wins, see it now?
Private jgordon1111

Postby edocsil on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:32 pm

wildwilliam wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:then so be it and i will pass the same thing for the third time to edoc with the hopes he knows to use it on you this time.

so instead of claiming and clearing your name, lynching a scum today, and having me kill another scum (if one exisits) tonight, you are going to let us both die or me die.

you keep giving the "thing" to Edoc yet how do you know he is not scum? You could be giving a "thing" to mafia.

Chill. He is a blacksmith as he said, anyone with any experience would know I have 2 NKs at this point, neither of which I have used.
Edoc'sil

Postby wildwilliam on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:27 pm

edocsil wrote:
wildwilliam wrote:

Chill. He is a blacksmith as he said, anyone with any experience would know I have 2 NKs at this point, neither of which I have used.

you are assuming that I have all the information that everyone else has. I am not a mason, I have not given anyone anything, so the only thing that I know for sure is me and my role.

I don't know he is a black smith. I don't know that you are not mafia. I don't know that you have 2 night kills that you haven't used. anyone with an experience would know this and would be willing to share information to help the cause instead of keeping a player with a role who could make a very big mistake in the dark.

@jgordon

pancakemix wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:Im through fighting Sullys battle. If he wants to live he better put a tad more effort into it.

You didn't even read my fucking post, did you? You're not fighting Sully's battle. You're fighting YOURS. You're just as involved as he is in this. You can either claim and settle the matter or we can lynch you after we find out the truth for ourselves.

Odd that neither you or sheep is trying to argue the point here...

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
freezie wrote:That game was awesome, but again proved how dangerous strike can be. Even if wrong, he is right. Let me tell you that town lynched their own cop in that game due to super long posts with huge numbers from Rodion, too. :P OK and a bad claim from Naxus....

If only people would listen to me...lol.

shieldgenerator7 wrote:
Rodion wrote:I never tricked Shield into claiming his role (I don't think I've ever voted Leitz or Shield on this game). Besides, checking the validity of a claim is not the same as rolefishing. The thing is that he used his power role claim to be let off the hook, and this claim was a mason one, which links another player to him. If the other player is not announced, it becomes extremely easy for scum to fakeclaim town mason and say they are trying to preserve another townie's identity.

The protocol now consists in waiting for Edoc to confirm or deny his role, then we go from there.

Which makes you all the more dangerous, as you could easily put me at L-1 or hammer if you aren't already on the bandwagon. Hence why I didn't take your demands lightly

AARGH ffs people! When will people understand that scum are pretty much never going to hammer an unclaimed role just to get rid of a townie (on fucking D1 no less when the balance is greatest for town). It's an immediate fucking klaxon to the town warning them that the hammer be investigated or lynched the next day. What scum is going to try this? It only alerts the town to their presence. This only happens endgame. C'mon, people, let's use some strategy here. If you were a scum on D1 (15 players so maybe 4-5 scummies) are you really going to risk an investigation or potentially losing 20-25% of your manpower so you can take away 1 townie of the other 10-11 players (~10%). IT MAKES NO SENSE. The best bet for scum early on is to avoid notice and pick off quiet or talented players during the night.

SO MUCH RAGE!!!!

You've really mucked this up, shield. You should never have claimed. You had a bullshit wagon that would've gone away naturally, by just you posting upon replacement of leitz. Lookit, if Rodion is town, then he's concerned about your claim (personally I'm not too sure about his reasons...
Rodion wrote:The thing is that he used his power role claim to be let off the hook, and this claim was a mason one, which links another player to him. If the other player is not announced, it becomes extremely easy for scum to fakeclaim town mason and say they are trying to preserve another townie's identity.

meh, that's easily testable. If scum were ballsy enough to claim masons, I'm sure someone would investigate one of them. Bam, next two day lynches.), but if he's scum then A) he's bluffing, in which case you easily call his bluff by telling him to kick rocks, or B) he hammers you, in which case we catch scum.

WOOOODDDRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!

Now, to move on to the issue at hand, I suppose: Rodion. As you may have gathered from the rest of my post, I'm kinda on the fence with him, leaning towards scum. I mean, he gave this kinda paltry reason about "the scum will claim masons" but it does sound like rolefishing, especially considering the target. I must mull it over some more, I guess.

-Tails

jgordon1111 wrote:please refrain from the hardcore cursing william, I dont do it to players and take offense when it happens.

funny you said nothing to these players when they used the exact same language as I did.
Corporal wildwilliam

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:57 pm

your right what you say to each other is none of my business for the most part. But when you call me a F moron then I will say something. And again will you go back and answer the questions I asked you instead of trying to go around them each time.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Iliad on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:36 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:
Iliad wrote:
sheepofdumb wrote:

Vote jgordon1111

It was a quick and dirty reason to vote for him.

It looks like everyone else is accounted for Iliad. You're the only one who's alibi can't be verified by someone else. And if blacksmith makes what I believe it does then the town would have two protection roles, one of which is really powerful.

Looks like everything points to you. Unvote vote Iliad.

Sheep is again very hasty, and it's troubling pretty greatly how quickly he wanted to jump at jgordon and then me. It seems like sheep isn't interested greatly in discussion, but quickly lynching. Also guys...
Tezzeret gained entry into the Vectis City Academy wishing to join the Seekers of Carmot, but after being defeated in a duel with Silas Renn, his powers were considered substandard and not worthy to join the ranks of the Seekers. His father offered him no support, wishing his son would give up his star-eyed dreams, but Tezzeret grew more adamant at gaining entrance. He went to the academy later that night seeking to clarify the quality of his performance to the headmaster, Amalet Pannex, but learned he was to be expelled instead, partially owing to his lowly birth. In an effort to cover his expulsion, he murdered the Pannex and continued his training unabated.[1]

Three years passed, and Tezzeret was still dismissed by his peers. His grisly act had never been discovered, and yet he was still looked down upon. Right after Renn gained a heart supposedly forged of new etherium to prove his membership within the Seekers, Tezzeret had enough. He broke into the vault to access the Codex Etherium for himself. The Codex proved to be a fraud: its pages blank. His trespass was not ignored this time, and the artificer was caught by the guards who brutally beat him and attempted to kill him, accidentally triggering his spark in the act. Tezzeret planeswalked wildly, falling through the Blind Eternities without guidance. Immediately afterwards, he awoke to find himself on Grixis not knowing how he got there or why.[2]

Miraculously, he managed to survive the hardships and attacks from Grixian monsters in his condition, and reached Nicol Bolas, who promised him power in exchange for servitude.[3]
In a non-specified future after his ascension, Tezzeret secretly built his own structure of agents inside Bolas' Infinite Consortium. In one fell swoop, he orchestrated the assassination of all high-positioned cell leaders who were directly subordinated only to Bolas, replaced them with his own people and effectively took over the Consortium leadership.

Nicol Bolas (drake_259, mafia godfather) has been killed!

sheep is a mafia watcher/usurper. Clear as day. Why did it take us so long to find this lore info?

unvote vote sheep
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:36 pm

you are correct I went to wiki, Iliad is correct. Tezzeret is an usurper,always in secret. unvote vote sheep.Go read it william
Private jgordon1111

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives