Conquer Club

M:tG Planeswalker mafia - Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: M:tG Planeswalker mafia - Town wins!

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:09 pm

I found that the lore following a story line in the end,is what sealed the deal for town. Giving mafia more durable fakeclaims might have had us still going. So dont leave the fake claim up to the player to make up,have one in place that still fits the story line,but that might be a role that could go either way if possible.
Private jgordon1111

Postby freezie on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Definitly make the fakeclaims beleivable if there is no real possible way to find a real fakeclaim, like in this game. If there were a few 'normal' creatures ( probably legendary guys ) it would have been a whole different story for fakeclaims. Sheep really didn't have a choice.

Heck, his watcher role got him the town's trust till lore hit him back...
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby sheepofdumb on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:21 am

I was lazy too. I trusted the fakeclaim instead of doing my own research. If I had looked into my character I wouldn't have claimed him. I think I had the game in the bag otherwise. I think it was within my ability to get Iliad and edoc/shield lynched if I didn't have to deal with the fact that I was the only one who claimed an evil planeswalker. As soon as PCM said I was a bad guy I knew my days were numbered.

Anyways I was right, my counterclaim got me really excited about the game. It would have been an amazing gambit if I found another name to claim.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:31 pm

good job town!
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives