Conquer Club

Italian Style Mafia Thread: FSO wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Italian Style Mafia Thread: Day 4 (7/18)

Postby everywhere116 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:03 am

Vote Count 1

Spartacus: 3 (Leehar, safariguy, jak111) [L-1]
jgordon: 1 (Spartacus)
MoB Deadly: 1 (dazza2008)
Not voting: 2 (MoB Deadly, jgordon)

4 to lynch.

I''m going to bed now. When I get back home from my daytime obligations at 5:00 PM ConqST, the deadline will technincally have passed. However, if there is activity and a lynch is close, I might extend it to when I go to bed tomorrow. (Which would be midnight ConqST.) It can be no later than that. So if you guys are going to do this...
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:17 am

Im ready to hammer if thats what we wanna do, but sparticus said I wont die, so are we really accomplishing anything? You have nothing to worry about Jak, Ill make sure I cast my vote so that you are not the hammer
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby Leehar on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 am

whatever we do, better now than never. I'm only concerned that since Spartacus is using that other link as support for his claim, that thats the reason why it's a fakeclaim and it's not the actual info he was given (only relying on Saf's info about the lynch bomb)

Otherwise, the only suggestion I'd have on proving the claims would be me trying for a kill on spartacus at night proving both our claims, but again because of my slow-acting role, it'll never work soon enough to be worthwhile?

Also, if we are lynching sparticus, I'm only concerned that this is the scum's plan as well? trying to lynch a bomber in day if it can't be done at night? But again, the claim does look extremely suspicious, so it's best if we test it out while we still can.

And then finally, before we go through with the lynch, can we get an idea of everyone's planned night roles? Since we do have a couple of roles that only reveal what happened after death (hider, paparazzi), lets just clear it up because it will give up more useable info for us tomorrow. Similarly, if somebody does say they'll be doing something and it doesn't happen, we can use the LAL argument on them!
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby SPARTACUS1974 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:40 am

i used the link as i was told not to copy any of my messages leehar and to prove what i was saying but if you do lynch me you are just helping the scum out with another bad lynch , look at previous lynch,s to see who voted for who and i did not vote for any of our guys if i were scum i would be voting with the group? not with my own thoughts , so just take a look at the others before you help them out on another lynch.
Sergeant SPARTACUS1974

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:27 pm

But you see sparticus not voting for them can be seen as just as bad as voting for them,some would view it as staying off the radar for a reason.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Leehar on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:59 pm

And thats the inactivity case coming into play, between sparticus, mob and dazza, one of you's gotta give, and heck who knows, maybe you're all mafia.
If there's a better case going, then be my guest in helping go for it, but we either check your claim or no lynch which could be just as bad.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby jak111 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:11 pm

If we're gonna do something we got less then 6 hours to do it, if that...
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby everywhere116 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:40 pm

jak111 wrote:If we're gonna do something we got less then 6 hours to do it, if that...

6-7 hours.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Vote sparticus
Private jgordon1111

Re: Italian Style Mafia Thread: Night 4 (6/18)

Postby everywhere116 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:13 pm

"So, everyone get the plan? Federico is a cop, we're going to take him out." Marco said.

"Got it, boss."

"Si, boss."

"Agreed."

"Ok. Grab him."

Federico protested. "I'm one of you! Don't kill me! I'm a mafioso, you here! MAFIOSO!"

"Hold him down, Enzo. Luigi, you do the honors." Marco said. He handed Luigi a gun

"This is for all the Fetticinis you've killed." Luigi said, pointing it at Federico. "Any last words?"

Federico spat in his face.

"I'll take that as a no." Luigi said, then pulled the trigger. Federico dropped to the floor, and Marco looked through his body. He found what he was looking for, and laughed. He held the badge up to the others. He read from it: Agent Spartacus, alias: Federico.

Spartacus (FBI Agent) has been lynched!

It is now Night 4! All those with night actions have until 7:00 PM ConqST Saturday to give me your orders (although I do not expect it to take that long.) PM's will be sent.
Corporal everywhere116

Postby codierose on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:05 am

=D> =D>
Lieutenant codierose

Postby SPARTACUS1974 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:10 am

:twisted: good lynch folks
Sergeant SPARTACUS1974

Re: Italian Style Mafia Thread: Day 5 (4/18)

Postby everywhere116 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:25 pm

The Fetticinis once again reconvened at the table on the terrace. They were all very nervous. Unfortunately, there would be no solace this morning, not when only 4 Fetticinis out of the original 18 reconvened at the table that fifth day of this ordeal, and not when one of its most important members in the family's final days wound up dead.

"No," Luigi said, "No, they got Marco. He would never have missed this meeting."

"We'll look for him, Luigi." Enzo said. "Then we'll come back and end this." He paused. "Where's Jack?"

"I don't see him either..." Francisco said. "We'll look for him, too."

It was Mario who found Jack. He was dangling from a tree with bulletholes all over his body, his chauffeur's license on the ground below him.

It was Enzo who found Marco, hiding underneath his bed with a bullet to the brain.

The four, Enzo, Mario, Francisco, and Luigi, came back and sat back down at the table.

safariguy (Mafia Coward - Hider) and jak111 (Mafia Chauffeur - Bus Driver) have been killed!

It is now Day 5. With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is Midnight ConqST Monday-Tuesday-whatever.
Corporal everywhere116

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Shit Safari died. I silenced him but I assume Jak must have switche me with someone scummy and it killed saf. Anyone got anything else?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Leehar on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Vote Dazza, He was hiding behind you dude, I'm not sure people's roles still work if they die, but you have to be the most suspicious since Saf was supposed to be hiding behind you?
Jgord's safe because he at least hammered the scum, so it's really between you and mob daz, who were both hesitant to do so!
But Jg, did you at least use your Action last night? You could possibly the best able to tell us whats going on, if you were able to stalk anybody?

So yeah, I really think there's only 1 scum left, and Daz has to be the obvious choice since it makes sense if he killed jak and had Saf die hidden behind him?!
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Leehar wrote:Vote Dazza, He was hiding behind you dude, I'm not sure people's roles still work if they die, but you have to be the most suspicious since Saf was supposed to be hiding behind you?
Jgord's safe because he at least hammered the scum, so it's really between you and mob daz, who were both hesitant to do so!
But Jg, did you at least use your Action last night? You could possibly the best able to tell us whats going on, if you were able to stalk anybody?

So yeah, I really think there's only 1 scum left, and Daz has to be the obvious choice since it makes sense if he killed jak and had Saf die hidden behind him?!

All I can assume is that he changed his mind(very unlikely) or Jak busdrove me and saf ended up behind someone else.

I don't know exactly how the order works but busdriving happens first always.

So if Jak switched me the saf really hid behind someone else. If you follow what I mean.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:57 pm

dazza2008 wrote:
Leehar wrote:Vote Dazza, He was hiding behind you dude, I'm not sure people's roles still work if they die, but you have to be the most suspicious since Saf was supposed to be hiding behind you?

All I can assume is that he changed his mind(very unlikely) or Jak busdrove me and saf ended up behind someone else.

I don't know exactly how the order works but busdriving happens first always.

So if Jak switched me the saf really hid behind someone else. If you follow what I mean.

Meant to add that I was not hesistant. I was waiting to make sure everything was discussed enough then I would have hammered. When I came in to check the hammer had dropped so happy days.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Dazza this looks bad for you, But I want to know what everyone else did last night. To see if jak and safari changed plans there may be a hint by night actions here.
Private jgordon1111

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:19 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:Dazza this looks bad for you, But I want to know what everyone else did last night. To see if jak and safari changed plans there may be a hint by night actions here.

Well what did you do?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:21 pm

dazza2008 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:Dazza this looks bad for you, But I want to know what everyone else did last night. To see if jak and safari changed plans there may be a hint by night actions here.

Well what did you do?

I ask because you are the only 1 that can provide any info. I know that Safari said he was gonna hide behind me but I must have been switched with someone scummy by Jak. He can't verify because the same scummy guy probably killed Jak.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Leehar on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Idk Daz, this silencing safari thing also seems awfully convenient, A dead man can say no wrong?
It's unfortunate that we couldn't test MoB's claim either since he stayed alive, but truly daz, I really can't see how you weren't responsible for this?
We all agreed that Saf was hiding behind you, so why even would Jak Busdrive there when there are other claims to test? And the fact that you're blaming both things on these two as the only guys that can't tell us anything, makes you look so much more scummy!
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Leehar wrote:Idk Daz, this silencing safari thing also seems awfully convenient, A dead man can say no wrong?
It's unfortunate that we couldn't test MoB's claim either since he stayed alive, but truly daz, I really can't see how you weren't responsible for this?
We all agreed that Saf was hiding behind you, so why even would Jak Busdrive there when there are other claims to test? And the fact that you're blaming both things on these two as the only guys that can't tell us anything, makes you look so much more scummy!

I was told to silence him.

WTF? You guys lay out a plan and when it falls apart you find me suspicious for it.

When the plan was laid out I stated that things could go wrong. They always do when the scum know what is happening.

Who else can shed any light on anything? Me you and MoB do not have a role that can bring info. Only jgordon has and he gave nothing.

I do not know why Jak would busdrive me. Maybe he never understood that that is how it works. He seemed a new player to me.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:42 pm

will you 2 not argue not going to help, as I said dazza you have said what you did. leehar if you would do the same it would be helpful and then we wait for MoB to say what he thinks and if he did anything. then as I am the only tracker left I will say what I did. Can we agree to this then.
Private jgordon1111

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:13 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:will you 2 not argue not going to help, as I said dazza you have said what you did. leehar if you would do the same it would be helpful and then we wait for MoB to say what he thinks and if he did anything. then as I am the only tracker left I will say what I did. Can we agree to this then.

Yeah but what possible info can anyone give? Do you know the roles everyone claimed?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:29 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:will you 2 not argue not going to help, as I said dazza you have said what you did. leehar if you would do the same it would be helpful and then we wait for MoB to say what he thinks and if he did anything. then as I am the only tracker left I will say what I did. Can we agree to this then.

I targeted dazz last night, but I survived through the night, so no new info can be provided.

Dazz is 100% scum, Safari hid behind him and he died, simple as that. Safari is experienced and I he wouldn't change his mind without telling us. If anything, he would choose not to hide at all.

His claim was weak to begin with, but Sparticus' was weaker.

vote dazza
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives