Conquer Club

Italian Style Mafia Thread: FSO wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Italian Style Mafia Thread: FSO wins!

Postby jak111 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Essentially.. would my role not allow me to survive even if there were two agents left? ;o just busroll them around with me and mwahahhaa
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am

Damn right rep for your avatar, drive'em until they died. or run off a cliff, or stop for a bathroom break and hit'em when they came back :D.

speaking of which in the future I propose that the busdriver one time in the game be able to run down two players one night only
Private jgordon1111

Postby dazza2008 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:18 am

jgordon1111 wrote:Well damn Dazza you should have ratted them out before the got safari and jak, LOL Jak could have bussed them and they would have killed each other. I know, but its funny to think about afterwards.

Really I should have kept Jak alive and targetted MoB or Leehar but I am an idiot :oops:
Corporal dazza2008

Postby zimmah on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:21 am

jgordon1111 wrote:Damn right rep for your avatar, drive'em until they died. or run off a cliff, or stop for a bathroom break and hit'em when they came back :D.

speaking of which in the future I propose that the busdriver one time in the game be able to run down two players one night only

bomb car busdriver? blow up the entire bus? lol
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby Leehar on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:02 am

jgordon1111 wrote:Well damn Dazza you should have ratted them out before the got safari and jak, LOL Jak could have bussed them and they would have killed each other. I know, but its funny to think about afterwards.

Dazza was scum anyway, so I doubt that would work

dazza2008 wrote:

Really I should have kept Jak alive and targetted MoB or Leehar but I am an idiot :oops:

I would've killed jak anyway ;)
And if you targeted mob you would have died yourself since you 2 were bussed :P
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby everywhere116 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:20 pm

I just realized I made a pretty big plot hole. In the end the FSO agents pretend to get Luigi made by allowing him to execute the last lynchee as his first kill. I had completely forgotten that he executed the day 4 lynchee at Marco's direction.

I don't think anyone actually paid attention to the story anyway.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby Leehar on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Lol, it was fun, but the names confused me anyway ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby jak111 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:20 pm

I had a hard time trying to figure out who was what role LOL :P Like my character wasn't really mentioned till the death seen, and neither were a bunch of others, so who were the main guys all? o.o
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby everywhere116 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 pm

jak111 wrote:I had a hard time trying to figure out who was what role LOL :P Like my character wasn't really mentioned till the death seen, and neither were a bunch of others, so who were the main guys all? o.o

I made it up on the fly, mostly. I didn't tie any character down to any particular player with a few exceptions: The Don, who was pancake, obviously, and would have maintained an active role throughout the thread had he lived, and Marco as safari once I saw Safari take the dominant authoritative role in the game. It would have been Fircoal, though, had he also lived.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:06 pm

everywhere116 wrote:
jak111 wrote:I had a hard time trying to figure out who was what role LOL :P Like my character wasn't really mentioned till the death seen, and neither were a bunch of others, so who were the main guys all? o.o

I made it up on the fly, mostly. I didn't tie any character down to any particular player with a few exceptions: The Don, who was pancake, obviously, and would have maintained an active role throughout the thread had he lived, and Marco as safari once I saw Safari take the dominant authoritative role in the game. It would have been Fircoal, though, had he also lived.

I sort of had to after we lost most of our other investigative roles lol. Hider is like a cop with russian roulette though, you can't get lucky always.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Leehar on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:59 pm

The insane cop might have been useful as well tho, pity it couldn't have been used, tho any confusion was to our benefit ;)
I've yet to see them claim tho, so they've often been wasted. It's a pity jgord couldn't use his stalker better as well.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:11 pm

LOL after that scene I was pretty sure I was insane to. My problem was I never figured on the bus N2 that threw me for a loop.
Private jgordon1111

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Leehar wrote:The insane cop might have been useful as well tho, pity it couldn't have been used, tho any confusion was to our benefit ;)
I've yet to see them claim tho, so they've often been wasted. It's a pity jgord couldn't use his stalker better as well.

Yeah but stalker (tracker) is pretty hit or miss. In a game with so many night action roles, it's sometimes difficult to tell if a person was the killer of the dead person or just someone with a night action. Although towards endgame, it certainly would have helped catch fakeclaims.
Captain safariguy5

Postby everywhere116 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Anyone else have something to say?
Corporal everywhere116

Postby SPARTACUS1974 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:29 pm

yea i enjoyed it
Sergeant SPARTACUS1974

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives