Conquer Club

Italian Style Mafia Thread: FSO wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Italian Style Mafia Thread: Day 2 (15/18)

Postby Leehar on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:00 pm

So what was up with all those folks talking in the middle of the night, suspicious ain't it? And zimmah, when a person says stop talking, you don't go ahead and echo him :P

Anyway, I'm curious about Wild william to start, was he throwing a scum-tell or some hectic reverse psychology on us? Otherwise all the insomniacs are suspect to me, but it's tough to pick out anyone.

Also, whats a Quack, it'd be great if we got a list of possible roles and what they do like Sullly used to do so nicely in his games ;) I assume it may be similar to a naive doc as in Interesting mafia?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby edocsil on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:12 pm

f*ck you guys are embarrassing. Do you know what a usurper is? As for Codio we damn well better be lynching him, unless you feel that his language doesn't imply that he is excitd about to dead mafia members? Followed by a nice omgus to boot.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Re: Italian Style Mafia Thread: Night 1 (17/18)

Postby codierose on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:19 pm

eagleblade wrote:OH LOL MAKES SENSE. wait I know I might be asking a completely dumb question but how did everyone know its FIrecoal of ALL people?

lol are you talking about my response to this
skill bullshit charisma charm luck :D

i was taking the piss out of his dumb question we all voted for fire because he was inactive
oh and
The Usurper is a Mafia role that wins if it outlives its allied Mafia Godfather. This Win Condition is in addition to the normal Mafia Win Condition. Thus, the Usurper must simultaneously work toward the ordinary Mafia win while intentionally bussing one of its power roles. If the Godfather outlives the Usurper or if the Godfather lives to endgame, the Usurper loses even if the rest of the Mafia wins.
Lieutenant codierose

Postby everywhere116 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Leehar wrote:So what was up with all those folks talking in the middle of the night, suspicious ain't it? And zimmah, when a person says stop talking, you don't go ahead and echo him :P

Anyway, I'm curious about Wild william to start, was he throwing a scum-tell or some hectic reverse psychology on us? Otherwise all the insomniacs are suspect to me, but it's tough to pick out anyone.

Also, whats a Quack, it'd be great if we got a list of possible roles and what they do like Sullly used to do so nicely in his games ;) I assume it may be similar to a naive doc as in Interesting mafia?
The Quack thought he was a doctor with full protective powers.

He wasn't.

Also, no list will be supplied.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby zimmah on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 pm

edocsil wrote:f*ck you guys are embarrassing. Do you know what a usurper is? As for Codio we damn well better be lynching him, unless you feel that his language doesn't imply that he is excitd about to dead mafia members? Followed by a nice omgus to boot.

out of all people why codie? there's 3 others who also were excited about the lynch and some of them were much more obvious and i believe they dropped more scumtells then codie, so your obvious vote does not look so obvious to me.

also, you're being very evasive and not talkative. in fact you look to me like a lyncher of some sort.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby edocsil on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:33 pm

codierose wrote:hell 2 lol

This. The longer I look at it however it could the more I see it as "Oh hell, we lost two..." rather then "Hell yeah, we got 2!"

@Zimmah
WW was glad about killing a usurper. Usurpers are bad. Did miss another person? Perhaps he is "town" or whatever the badies are but hope I can give him more credit then that. As for lyncher I would just claim Cop and say I got a guilty. Easy money. Even with a CC you still have to hang my target to see which cop is lying.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby zimmah on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:39 pm

i don't think usurpers are bad per se. and i think the cop claim would be ridicilous in a 18 player game day 2. it'd be pure suicide.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby SPARTACUS1974 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:41 pm

edocsil wrote:
codierose wrote:hell 2 lol

This. The longer I look at it however it could the more I see it as "Oh hell, we lost two..." rather then "Hell yeah, we got 2!"

gotta admit it sounds fishy to me :twisted:
Sergeant SPARTACUS1974

Postby codierose on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Oh hell, we lost two spot on
not sure i understand the role usurper are they bad do they act like a survivor noob question lol
with the quack doc could he have tried to protect the mayor but his role actually didn't protect him and killed him as well i know that sounds daft is it possible another noob question lol
zimm you are right about ghost hes normally spot on with roles
unvote vote ghost
Lieutenant codierose

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:50 pm

Not sure if it is people not knowing what is going on or something scummy.

If you look at the players that messed up they all seem quite new to mafia.

That being said though my experience of Ghostly in the 1 game I was in with him he seems to have a good understanding of the game so Vote ghostly
Corporal dazza2008

Re: Italian Style Mafia Thread: Night 1 (17/18)

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:52 pm

wildwilliam wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:vote WW for not knowing roles reveresed, if he thinks he is town then time for a lynch.

my post was to find people who did not know that mafia is town. thanks. and it was a joke because I did not think that anyone would fall for it. hence the sarcastic remark about raising the hands......

ghostly447 wrote:Good kill all. I will be active, but less active because I am joining a school competition which may absorb quite a bit of time that would normally be put into playing computer, and going outside a couple hours.

I will do my best to vote, and will ALWAYS get caught up on reading. Just thought I would inform everyone why I didnt vote (I was working on the project 4 hours after school O.o)

Hey buddy I am not going to go far I to this concept of yours but where did I skim (I clearly stated I was short on time and would catch up reading) and as for me being happy 2 Mafia are dead I believe I can safely say the majority of players were confused, and therefore not having read up on the previous 2-3 pages, I was still a bit confused.

I believe this to be a skim and not knowing that mafia is town.

vote ghostly
Cadet ghostly447

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Part starting with hey buddy is what I said. Sorry.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:58 pm

codierose wrote:Oh hell, we lost two spot on
not sure i understand the role usurper are they bad do they act like a survivor noob question lol
with the quack doc could he have tried to protect the mayor but his role actually didn't protect him and killed him as well i know that sounds daft is it possible another noob question lol
unvote vote ghost

That's no case! None of you have even finished a game with me, how are you going to try to say that I am spot on with my roles?
Cadet ghostly447

Postby codierose on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:00 pm

did you just vote for yourself :o
Lieutenant codierose

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:02 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
unvote vote ghost

That's no case! None of you have even finished a game with me, how are you going to try to say that I am spot on with my roles?

It is a case if it is what he thinks. Why do you decide how people should think? You always do this with any case on just say its not a case :roll:

What more do we have to go on? There was next to no talk yesterday due to the deadline and just a quick lynch of an inactive player.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:06 pm

dazza2008 wrote:Not sure if it is people not knowing what is going on or something scummy.

If you look at the players that messed up they all seem quite new to mafia.

That being said though my experience of Ghostly in the 1 game I was in with him he seems to have a good understanding of the game so Vote ghostly

I will take this one as a compliment. I learned from some of the better players on this site through watching and that includes you.

Sorry for multiposting by the way. I am on my phone and also going to be out a couple hours working on a school project. I don't know about everyone else here but I feel I defended from all accusations. If not I will be trying to check regularly so we can finish up with this nonsense and start hunting the real bad guys.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby codierose on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:11 pm

I will take this one as a compliment. I learned from some of the better players on this site through watching and that includes you.

you seem to be contradicting yourself
Lieutenant codierose

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:17 pm

dazza2008 wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:
unvote vote ghost

It is a case if it is what he thinks. Why do you decide how people should think? You always do this with any case on just say its not a case :roll:

What more do we have to go on? There was next to no talk yesterday due to the deadline and just a quick lynch of an inactive player.

I think you should probably recheck what you just asked. It you can show me where I said you should be thinking THIS way or that way, go ahead and quote it and I will back off of that charge. Because as I recall, I said no such thing.

Oh, I dont know, maybe we should start conversing and then we can probably find some scum. Instead of continuing to harass someone who has taken down every single case against him (at least in my mind! if not in yours, please rephrase it, so I can follow suit). We still have 48 hours, and you are talking about how we speed lynched someone last round? But yet you are still pressuring me with no valid argument?

FOS Dazza.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:20 pm

codierose wrote:

you seem to be contradicting yourself

How so? By accepting a compliment that I know somewhat of what I am doing? I do not recall saying that I didnt know what I was doing besides some nooby mistakes and not knowing what some of the characters are (understand, I am a running around like a chicken with no head. I have quite a hectic life as of a week ago with some life things that I do not care to discuss at this time). I do not see any problem accepting a complement (if that was what it was intended to be) when I believe myself to be still learning.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby pancakemix on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Byorgi Shmorgi!
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby eagleblade on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Vote ghostly he seems suspicious....
ok one more stupid question can mafia kill 2 people a night??
WTF that makes the game so easy for the mafia
Lieutenant eagleblade

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:
unvote vote ghost

I think you should probably recheck what you just asked. It you can show me where I said you should be thinking THIS way or that way, go ahead and quote it and I will back off of that charge. Because as I recall, I said no such thing.

Oh, I dont know, maybe we should start conversing and then we can probably find some scum. Instead of continuing to harass someone who has taken down every single case against him (at least in my mind! if not in yours, please rephrase it, so I can follow suit). We still have 48 hours, and you are talking about how we speed lynched someone last round? But yet you are still pressuring me with no valid argument?

FOS Dazza.

You did not directly tell him how to think but you did say it is not a case. I am just saying that if he thinks it is then it is.

We do not have much time at all really mate. The deadline is Monday and weekends on here are often pretty slow so we need to get something going and we do not have much to go on. If something better comes up that will be great.

I also think you will find that we are now conversing now and trying to find some scum ;)
Corporal dazza2008

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:29 pm

eagleblade wrote:Vote ghostly he seems suspicious....

Coming in hot with a 1 liner there, huh eagle? Maybe skimming? Come on buddy, read up and then come back with a case against me. 1 liners mean nothing to me when it just says "Seems suspicious".
dazza2008 wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:
unvote vote ghost

FOS Dazza.

You did not directly tell him how to think but you did say it is not a case. I am just saying that if he thinks it is then it is.

We do not have much time at all really mate. The deadline is Monday and weekends on here are often pretty slow so we need to get something going and we do not have much to go on. If something better comes up that will be great.

I also think you will find that we are now conversing now and trying to find some scum ;)

I am well aware we are conversing and trying to find scum. This in turn brings out little 1 liners to lynch a good guy due to them trying to say "He looks suspicious" and then adding 1 more vote to kill someone. And Sure, I understand. 72 hour deadlines. But then again, isnt it bad to be lynching anyone BUT scum? That is kind of helping them more then it helps town (town in normal games, dont get it confused). So in all honesty, a weak case is in the mafias favor, and to strike more conversation we should get the inactives to become active so they will slip up and we can start actually getting somewhere.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:31 pm

eagleblade wrote:Vote ghostly he seems suspicious....

By mafia do you mean scum since town is mafia in this game?

From the scene I do not think we can say who commited each kill. Probably 1 by the scum and a SK or Vigilante type role.

Did it say how Crazy was killed? I need to read it again. If he was stabbed it suggests a SK. I'm not sure it did say how he died though.

Fastposted by Ghostly
Corporal dazza2008

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:33 pm

ghostly447 wrote:I am well aware we are conversing and trying to find scum. This in turn brings out little 1 liners to lynch a good guy due to them trying to say "He looks suspicious" and then adding 1 more vote to kill someone. And Sure, I understand. 72 hour deadlines. But then again, isnt it bad to be lynching anyone BUT scum? That is kind of helping them more then it helps town (town in normal games, dont get it confused). So in all honesty, a weak case is in the mafias favor, and to strike more conversation we should get the inactives to become active so they will slip up and we can start actually getting somewhere.

But we need to try and lynch someone here. The "town's" main weapon is these games is lynching.
Corporal dazza2008

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives