Conquer Club

Puss In Boots C9 Mafia, Mafia Wins, Safari + Ghost

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Puss In Boots C9 Mafia (6/7) Day 2

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:19 am

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
new guy1 wrote:i cant really say i find anyone scummy now. i believe CLEVER's claim, but he does seem quite scummy due to many slip ups, but he seems to have those in every game. i still believe ghostly to be scummy, but he has shot down every arguement i presented him with, which has detered me greatly. besides that i could see safari being his partner, but i must admit CLEVER and I have been much more cooperative then they have together.

the only reason im cooperating with you and dazza and codie is because i believe so strongly that ghostly and safari are scum...therefore leaving everyone else town and since im town this is why i cooperate

So then.

I thought your case was against safari with me as a backup. Here you are presenting it as if I have done something wrong when in fact the rest of the game, you have been trying to get safari down.

Well I could say I am town. Does that make it true? All I can say is yes it does, and let the town decide. Therefore your point is invalid, and I think your gripping onto any point you can manipulate to make the town believe.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:30 am

ghostly447 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
new guy1 wrote:i cant really say i find anyone scummy now. i believe CLEVER's claim, but he does seem quite scummy due to many slip ups, but he seems to have those in every game. i still believe ghostly to be scummy, but he has shot down every arguement i presented him with, which has detered me greatly. besides that i could see safari being his partner, but i must admit CLEVER and I have been much more cooperative then they have together.

the only reason im cooperating with you and dazza and codie is because i believe so strongly that ghostly and safari are scum...therefore leaving everyone else town and since im town this is why i cooperate

So then.

I thought your case was against safari with me as a backup. Here you are presenting it as if I have done something wrong when in fact the rest of the game, you have been trying to get safari down.

Well I could say I am town. Does that make it true? All I can say is yes it does, and let the town decide. Therefore your point is invalid, and I think your gripping onto any point you can manipulate to make the town believe.

my case IS against safari i was saying that i just believe he is scum and your connected and i have been trying to get safari down because his is the best case we have now
yes you have already said your town...problem is..i dont believe you "let the town decide" lol you saying your not town? idk i just find safari real scummy and you seem connected to him which makes me think you two are mafia
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:36 am

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:

So then.

my case IS against safari i was saying that i just believe he is scum and your connected and i have been trying to get safari down because his is the best case we have now
yes you have already said your town...problem is..i dont believe you "let the town decide" lol you saying your not town? idk i just find safari real scummy and you seem connected to him which makes me think you two are mafia

Bleh. Tired of colors.

Well I can just as easily say that you and new guy1 are connected, and new guy admitted that you guys were more going against that fact than me and safari.

I said "Let the town decide" because if I am being held as the mafia, then it is in the towns hands. It was metaphorical to what needs saying, etc. Did I make that point clear? Because I am tired and dont know if I worded that correctly for everyone to understand. lol.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 am

ghostly447 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:

So then.

Bleh. Tired of colors.

Well I can just as easily say that you and new guy1 are connected, and new guy admitted that you guys were more going against that fact than me and safari.

I said "Let the town decide" because if I am being held as the mafia, then it is in the towns hands. It was metaphorical to what needs saying, etc. Did I make that point clear? Because I am tired and dont know if I worded that correctly for everyone to understand. lol.

no i still think thats a scum slip
but our points seem in fact pointless?
i feel like ghostly is gonna be trusted because i am new and innexperienced
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:56 pm

New and inexperienced is irrelevant. If you post decent cases, you're going to get support no matter what.

Here's the problem though, your case on me is basically nonexistent. All you've got is saying that trini and I disagreed Day 1 and therefore I would want trini dead. Seriously, if you haven't read up on what WIFOM is, I will provide you the link here.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=WIFOM

And don't play the "people who work together are on the same side" card, you have no idea about alignment besides what you yourself are, so you're making a lot of unfounded assumptions.

Can we get a vote count and is there a deadline?
Captain safariguy5

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:55 am

safariguy5 wrote:New and inexperienced is irrelevant. If you post decent cases, you're going to get support no matter what.

Here's the problem though, your case on me is basically nonexistent. All you've got is saying that trini and I disagreed Day 1 and therefore I would want trini dead. Seriously, if you haven't read up on what WIFOM is, I will provide you the link here.

And don't play the "people who work together are on the same side" card, you have no idea about alignment besides what you yourself are, so you're making a lot of unfounded assumptions.

ok so then we basically have nonexistent cases...so we are nowhere ...ok so what do we do now right now i see two options
1.) we lynch someone but we have no cases so i guess this isn't an option really
2.) no lynch
If we do this then i have a feeling codie or dazza will get hit by mafia because i know im town and mafia will avoid hitting me and new guy since if we show up town then it would back up my case so therefore sorry codieand dazza i probably got you killed lol woops

But that not why im gonna go with unvote vote nolynch (my phone won't let me use color)
But im doing this to get more time in day three to further get more info depending on the night action
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby codierose on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:37 am

ok so then we basically have nonexistent cases...so we are nowhere ...ok so what do we do now right now i see two options
1.) we lynch someone but we have no cases so i guess this isn't an option really
2.) no lynch
If we do this then i have a feeling codie or dazza will get hit by mafia because i know im town and mafia will avoid hitting me and new guy since if we show up town then it would back up my case so therefore sorry codieand dazza i probably got you killed lol woops

But that not why im gonna go with unvote vote nolynch (my phone won't let me use color)
But im doing this to get more time in day three to further get more info depending on the night action

really dont understand this post your saying me and dazza are town how would you know this unless your mafia
why would mafia avoid hitting you and new guy unless your mafia lol
probably got us killed more than likely at some point im town lol
please explain
Lieutenant codierose

Postby drake_259 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:12 am

drake_259 wrote:
drake_259 wrote:Vote Count 2.1

some7hing: codierose, ghostly
codierose: dazza
safari: newguy, some7hing

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Requested again, votes still remain unchanged.

Deadline will not be issued at this point as activity is okay at the moment, if drops, one will be placed for 5 days after my deadline post.
Tournament Sign Ups:
Carcassonne Win 3 Months Tournament Prize
Battle For Medals! Round 2
Corporal drake_259

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:17 am

codierose wrote:
2.) no lynch

really dont understand this post your saying me and dazza are town how would you know this unless your mafia
why would mafia avoid hitting you and new guy unless your mafia lol
probably got us killed more than likely at some point im town lol
please explain

hes saying that because it would be another WIFOM case in front of the living when either me/ CLEVER wound up dead, it would make sense that mafia was killing people who opposed them directly, so they would most likely kill you or dazza to throw the trail off. i feel that i could go for a no lynch... closer to the dead line IF we dont have a case anyways. this would give us another day to attempt to find mafia instead of laying it on a possibly existant doc tonight to save the right person and get us a day 3.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:19 am

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:New and inexperienced is irrelevant. If you post decent cases, you're going to get support no matter what.

2.) no lynch

CLEVER, your post is screaming at me again. Its saying "IM MAFIA IM MAFIA IM MAFIA". Please explain what codierose requested to get explained.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:52 am

ghostly447 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:

2.) no lynch

CLEVER, your post is screaming at me again. Its saying "IM MAFIA IM MAFIA IM MAFIA". Please explain what codierose requested to get explained.

skim much? i just told him what it meant.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:57 am

new guy1 wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:

2.) no lynch

skim much? i just told him what it meant.

Sorry. Apparently got fast posted but it didnt show me when I did.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby codierose on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:44 am

@ safari or dazza
is it to early for the cop to come forward im guessing he has an innocent result already or he would have come forward already.
that will leave 4 to work with if the innocent is not doc will leave 3 to work with we lynch 1 of the 3 left if we end up lynching town we are left with 2 definite mafia
just an idea we could win this day 3 if cop comes forward can some check my maths not been in this position before
Lieutenant codierose

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:55 am

I vote all power roles open up now. Doctor first if there is one and then cop. That way since doctor has a slim chance of saving the day if we have just the doctor its still okay. If a doctor doesn't come up then no cop should claim. After that if we have both of them then the doc saves cop n3 and we may just be able to pull it out.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:23 pm

that makes absolutly no sense from a town perspective, why would the doc come forward at all? what could they reveal to us that isnt know. i agree the cop should come forward, but if there is a doc they should stay hidden for their safety.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:57 pm

new guy1 wrote:that makes absolutly no sense from a town perspective, why would the doc come forward at all? what could they reveal to us that isnt know. i agree the cop should come forward, but if there is a doc they should stay hidden for their safety.

If we have just a doc, they just barely have a fighting chance of catching the mafias target. If the cop comes forward and we no lynched, we would have a fighting chance of them investigating one of us to see if we are lying. I wanted to know what we were dealing with. 1 power role, 0 power roles, 2 power roles, what.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:18 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:that makes absolutly no sense from a town perspective, why would the doc come forward at all? what could they reveal to us that isnt know. i agree the cop should come forward, but if there is a doc they should stay hidden for their safety.

If we have just a doc, they just barely have a fighting chance of catching the mafias target. If the cop comes forward and we no lynched, we would have a fighting chance of them investigating one of us to see if we are lying. I wanted to know what we were dealing with. 1 power role, 0 power roles, 2 power roles, what.

No way should the doc come forward. We'll know if there is a doc if a nightkill is prevented. Because if a doc claimed, then mafia will just kill him.

I agree that if we do have a cop AND he can clear someone, he should say so.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Thanks new guy for saving me the time lol
and I can't say much lol safari pretty much said what I was gonna say
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:42 pm

im not saving you time, im saving your ass :P. either way, im starting to doubt even myself now. ghostly has overturned every arguement we (as a collective mind) could bring to the table :/
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 pm

But have we not really shut down his cases (for the most part)as well
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:18 pm

safariguy5 wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:

No way should the doc come forward. We'll know if there is a doc if a nightkill is prevented. Because if a doc claimed, then mafia will just kill him.

I agree that if we do have a cop AND he can clear someone, he should say so.

I guess thats where my rational mind falters. The only thing that could save town is if we do one 3 things:
1. No lynch. which I would rather be the result of discussion with no conclusion running it up to a deadline (luckily one isnt in place though)
2. If we catch a mafia today.
3. If we miss the mafia today, and our doctor saves the right person that night provided there is a doctor.

If theres a cop, please come forward. God it feels awkward having a power role claim..But I have only been in 1 game where we did so, and we won.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Wow am I about to say this..
I completely agree with ghostly lol
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:30 pm

And im not sure cause I've never had it done...but why would it be awkward for him to claim
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:32 pm

because we dont want him to claim if he doesnt have to, it makes him a target for the mafia.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:Wow am I about to say this..
I completely agree with ghostly lol

Now if only it was that easy with getting you to claim mafia :P
Cadet ghostly447

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives