Conquer Club

MLP: Friendship is MAFIA! ENDGAME: DISCORD & PINKIE WIN!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: MLP: Friendship is MAFIA (6/13) Day 4 *Someone LIED*

Postby pmchugh on Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 am

Well this looks bad for nag, he has cleared dazza of kidnapping and at the same time came up as unrecruitable. I think we have to pick between dazza and nag for today.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby nagerous on Sun May 06, 2012 11:05 am

pmchugh wrote:Well this looks bad for nag, he has cleared dazza of kidnapping and at the same time came up as unrecruitable. I think we have to pick between dazza and nag for today.

You do realise Haggis may in fact be lying, as to his bus drive seeing as he is confirmed member of Dazza's group?
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Sun May 06, 2012 11:07 am

pmchugh wrote:
Haggis_McMutton wrote:
pmchugh wrote:Dazza, who did you recruit? If you were successful then it is safe to say that you are cleared of being a cult.

Don't follow this logic. Why would that clear him?

Anyways, I got confirmation that I was indeed recruited by dazza last night, so I used my busdrive to try to protect him.
Busdrove dazza with PMC.

I'm also interested in why nag wouldn't be recruitable.

6 people with three cult would win the game.

nagerous wrote:I have no idea and would like the mod to clarify and send clear instructions. So I got told one night that someone was town and this night that someone was not a kidnapper. Maybe it failed as / role locked dazza? If so he mod should state this if he had done so? Maybe it failed as I am unrecruitsble to dazza's cult? ;)

Why didn't you point out this anomaly when you were just reporting on me?

I was really hungover and I just made a quick post. I still would like clarification from the mod, as at the moment he is fucking me with this unrecruitable nonsense.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Sun May 06, 2012 11:13 am

dazza2008 wrote:
pmchugh wrote:
nagerous wrote:
pmchugh wrote:Interesting, one kill. I am still confused was milkshake a killer? Or did someone get roleblocked/docced?

Also, nag report?

Confusing, I found out you're not a kidnapper...

I guess that is good for you.

Why on earth would that be confusing, it was pretty clear from the start O:)

Dazza, who did you recruit? If you were successful then it is safe to say that you are cleared of being a cult.

p.s. I investigated / with an item I got, which is what I was told about yesterday. Looks like I picked poorly :(

My recruitment failed. I was just told it failed. I don't know what this means. Could it be that I cannot recruit the kidnapper?

The last time it failed I was told I was roleblocked but not this time. Should I say who it was?

Wouldn't a mason leader die if he tried to recruit scum? That is how past games have worked.

1 night you got told it failed, another night you got told you were blocked. Please fircoal, can you clarify this with Dazza if this was deliberate or not, as I got told one night town the next night 'not a kidnapper' on my investigation - which I have also Pmed fircoal about.
Captain nagerous

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon May 07, 2012 12:57 am

I'm pretty close to saying lynch fircoal. This is the worst modded game I've ever been in. No one knows anything about their roles or alignments.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby dazza2008 on Mon May 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Any ideas besides lynching the mod?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby pmchugh on Mon May 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Lynch nag? He is probably in a scum group.
Major pmchugh

Postby dazza2008 on Mon May 07, 2012 4:20 pm

pmchugh wrote:Lynch nag? He is probably in a scum group.

I think there must be a reason he is unrecruitable. Vote Nag
Corporal dazza2008

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon May 07, 2012 4:29 pm

I'll go with that Vote nag

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby nagerous on Mon May 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Really stupid...

Can I just ask pmc, who do you think I am in a scum group with?

As we know, I was roleblocked night 1 by medefe as per sheep's comments. Yet there were 2 deaths.. so obviously, I did not send one of them. Hence we know that I am not a killing role, unless sheep is lying.. Secondly, I am obviously not in dazza's cult and if I am not allied with you that leaves no-one left for me to be in a scum group with.

Secondly, I am the fucking cop - no one else claimed such a major role and with a distinct lack of investigation roles in the game, do you really think there is no cop.

Thirdly, I claimed a major character - I was FIRST to claim as I wanted to make sure I would get in first to challenge a counter-claim, where there was NOT one.

vote pmchugh

You just made it obvious that you are scum, you claimed last - a less major role and a dumb one too.

For all I know to be honest, I am probably the only townie in this game left. :(
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Mon May 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Sheep, I was ROLEBLOCKED NIGHT ONE, SO I AM NOT A KILLER - WHO I AM IN A SCUM GROUP WITH. ARE YOU ALL THAT FUCKING THICK?
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Mon May 07, 2012 4:34 pm

nagerous wrote:Really stupid...

Can I just ask pmc, who do you think I am in a scum group with?

As we know, I was roleblocked night 1 by medefe as per sheep's comments. Yet there were 2 deaths.. so obviously, I did not send one of them. Hence we know that I am not a killing role, unless sheep is lying.. Secondly, I am obviously not in dazza's cult and if I am not allied with you that leaves no-one left for me to be in a scum group with.

Secondly, I am the fucking cop - no one else claimed such a major role and with a distinct lack of investigation roles in the game, do you really think there is no cop.

Thirdly, I claimed a major character - I was FIRST to claim as I wanted to make sure I would get in first to challenge a counter-claim, where there was NOT one.

vote pmchugh

You just made it obvious that you are scum, you claimed last - a less major role and a dumb one too.

For all I know to be honest, I am probably the only townie in this game left. :(

QUOTED AGAIN BECAUSE WE ARE ON ANOTHER PAGE - oh well, it is obvious town is in the minority - Fircoal I am never joining one of your games again since you had no decency to respond to my PMs seeking clarification over an issue resulting inconsistencies in the Pms you have been sending.. that and you have created a fucked setup apparently where people don't even understand their own roles. I understood my role as the town cop but apparently no one else does :roll:
Captain nagerous

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is MAFIA (11/13) Day 2 *GO >:

Postby nagerous on Mon May 07, 2012 4:36 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:Sorry for the double post but I keep forgetting to mention that MeDeFe blocked Nag last night.

Something we all seem to have very very conveniently forgotten.
Captain nagerous

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon May 07, 2012 5:21 pm

I really don't get how both pmc and sheep could forget that nagerous was roleblocked night 1. When sheep admitted it in the first place.

Vote: Sheep
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon May 07, 2012 6:40 pm

nagerous wrote:Sheep, I was ROLEBLOCKED NIGHT ONE, SO I AM NOT A KILLER - WHO I AM IN A SCUM GROUP WITH. ARE YOU ALL THAT FUCKING THICK?

Actually, yes I am. I haven't been keeping notes. Sorry :(

Unvote

Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby nagerous on Mon May 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Sorry, blew a handle there - I keep doing that :(
Captain nagerous

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon May 07, 2012 7:26 pm

nagerous wrote:Sorry, blew a handle there - I keep doing that :(

I kinda deserved that one.

Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby Fircoal on Mon May 07, 2012 9:12 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:I'm pretty close to saying lynch fircoal. This is the worst modded game I've ever been in. No one knows anything about their roles or alignments.

Everything is said right in the pm. The wc will sho the alignment. Its not that hard really. :roll:
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Mon May 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Btw can everyone stop blaming me for their lack of ability to play above shit level.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon May 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Fircoal wrote:Btw can everyone stop blaming me for their lack of ability to play above shit level.

...No
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue May 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Co-mod standing by. Over.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby nagerous on Tue May 08, 2012 4:46 pm

unvote vote dazza

Fircoal all but confirmed to me that he is 3rd party - not town but not a kidnapper. I think we're screwed anyway, but might as well take a cult leader out whilst we still can.

Lol at Haggis's bus drive screwing over his partner.
Captain nagerous

Postby pmchugh on Tue May 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Fircoal wrote:Btw can everyone stop blaming me for their lack of ability to play above shit level.

Sorry but this is the most boring game I have played in a longggg time.

Nag, stop playing mafia if you are gonna swear + caps and shit. In all of the games I have played with you since returning you have blown up at some point, it gets tiring. Do you remember I got roleblocked night 2? Your vote on me is so hypocritical it is funny. In fact you are far more likely to be in a group with sheep than just about anyone else.

As far as I can see there is no reason that the cult shouldn't be able to recruit the townie. I do have to admit that I believe you.. for now. unvote vote dazza
Major pmchugh

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Tue May 08, 2012 5:47 pm

nagerous wrote:unvote vote dazza

Fircoal all but confirmed to me that he is 3rd party - not town but not a kidnapper. I think we're screwed anyway, but might as well take a cult leader out whilst we still can.

Very convenient turn of events ...

So then you're operating under the assumption that I was town busdriver but am now recruited by the cult ?

Because if that's the case you're pretty much admitting to have lied about something, as if you were telling the whole truth (and dazza actually was cult) I can't possibly see why you wouldn't have been recruited as well
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby nagerous on Tue May 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Haggis_McMutton wrote:
nagerous wrote:unvote vote dazza

Very convenient turn of events ...

So then you're operating under the assumption that I was town busdriver but am now recruited by the cult ?

Because if that's the case you're pretty much admitting to have lied about something, as if you were telling the whole truth (and dazza actually was cult) I can't possibly see why you wouldn't have been recruited as well

Dazza already stated he was unable to recruit me.
Captain nagerous

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives