Conquer Club

C9 Setup- Endgame! Town wins! (Archive)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: C9 Setup- (5/7) Day 2: An Unwelcomed Guest

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:52 am

new guy1 wrote:NoS, don't edit posts. I'm glad you specified your edit at the bottom, but I will now have to decide it that is worthy of a mod kill at home. Your not allowed to edit posts
Also, a vote count will be given after school.

Please do if he's mafia. ;)

Jak, sorry, but I have to agree with nosurvivors on this one. He did claim first, and since there's nothing to go on other than that fact, I am afraid I will have to vote for you, although I won't yet to see what Vodean and red have to say about all this. Also, the fact that you would bring up a past game seems awfully scummy to me.

Of course, if you aren't mafia and we hang you, then we've lost. >.<
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby new guy1 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:54 pm

I have decided that instead of modkilling, NoS GETS A WARNING. I dont want you guys to edit again. This is the last warning for everyone.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby vodean on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:08 pm

ok. so jak is claiming that NoS is scum when there is only one scum remaining and he has been counterclaimed? or am i confused and there are 2 scum?
<NoSurvivorsā€ŗ then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:29 pm

vodean wrote:ok. so jak is claiming that NoS is scum when there is only one scum remaining and he has been counterclaimed? or am i confused and there are 2 scum?

There's two scum. NoS claimed that he was cop, and jak counter claimed saying he was the cop. That's the basis for everything. We're all fairly sure that redhedge is scum though.
Commander9 wrote:

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby redhedge47 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:31 pm

okay at this point this whole debate is centered around me let me xplian my actions on D1 sam was at L1 Their were two people who havent voted me & NoS I had Four options in front of me

1. Vote for sam he was inactive & the game was going nowhere

2. Vote NL I had considered this but usually a nl vote is a realy scummy move so i decided not to

3. not vote & see if NoS will vote for sam I decided against this because if time ran out the FoS would go on the two people who didnt vote

4. thow my vote at someone else so that I wasent singled out as the one who didnt vote I decided against his because vote throwing makes the person you threw your vote at angry & then they try and find a way to get back at you.

I chose the first option claerly i made the wrong choice, but it was a lose lose situaton for me I didnt have right choice
Private 1st Class redhedge47

Postby new guy1 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Official Vote Count:

redhedge:
Vodean:
Kanin usagi:
Jak111: NoS (L-2)
NoS: Jak (L-2)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is 8:00 PM EST, 9/27/12
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jak111 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:
new guy1 wrote:NoS, don't edit posts. I'm glad you specified your edit at the bottom, but I will now have to decide it that is worthy of a mod kill at home. Your not allowed to edit posts

Jak, sorry, but I have to agree with nosurvivors on this one. He did claim first, and since there's nothing to go on other than that fact, I am afraid I will have to vote for you, although I won't yet to see what Vodean and red have to say about all this. Also, the fact that you would bring up a past game seems awfully scummy to me.

Umm, re-read Kanin, I claimed first. Though I think this is slowly making me believe you're the other scum with NoS. I didn't claim my result because I waited for scum (NoS) to cc me so I could get the effect of two results with a single stone. At the moment as it stands with you intentional skimming I do believe you are more scummy than Red atm and right now that's the debate in my mind, which one of you two is the other scum, I already have NoS pinned for fake claiming me after I already claimed.

Now then, what are Vodean's thoughts? You are my only clear Vodean, I know NoS is mafia but of the other two who would you say is the last mafia?

~Reading Redhedge's post in a bit, in a rush atm~
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:38 pm

jak111 wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:

Umm, re-read Kanin, I claimed first. Though I think this is slowly making me believe you're the other scum with NoS. I didn't claim my result because I waited for scum (NoS) to cc me so I could get the effect of two results with a single stone. At the moment as it stands with you intentional skimming I do believe you are more scummy than Red atm and right now that's the debate in my mind, which one of you two is the other scum, I already have NoS pinned for fake claiming me after I already claimed.

Now then, what are Vodean's thoughts? You are my only clear Vodean, I know NoS is mafia but of the other two who would you say is the last mafia?

I know both kanin and vode are clear. This is because I got redhedge as scum night one. Jak, what made you pick vode? Why not pick the one you had FOS'd (redhedge) that night if you are a cop? Wouldn't it be a good idea to get a hold on someone you have a lead on? Thats why I picked him, to confirm the beliefs he was scum after sam hung town. So we had him.

I was going to stay quiet because then I would not be ousted because I knew a lot of people would chase red anyway. I did not want the mafia knowing I was the cop so I could get another chance to find the other mafia player. What made you come out when you got clear jak? That is not what people normally do unless they are scum trying to make a big move.. how does knowing vode is town help unless we put vode at L2/1? It basicly would out the only help for the town (with doc dead).

Anyhow there is my case. Just questions I have been wanting to ask you.. becasue I know you can't answer them since you are scum. You do have a way with words, I must say. I got scared there for a bit that they would hang me and mafia would win.. but kanin's post reassures me that they have not fallen for your tricks. Jak hangs today, red tomorrow. Like I said earlier, gg town.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby jak111 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:36 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:I know both kanin and vode are clear. This is because I got redhedge as scum night one. Jak, what made you pick vode? Why not pick the one you had FOS'd (redhedge) that night if you are a cop? Wouldn't it be a good idea to get a hold on someone you have a lead on? Thats why I picked him, to confirm the beliefs he was scum after sam hung town. So we had him.

I was going to stay quiet because then I would not be ousted because I knew a lot of people would chase red anyway. I did not want the mafia knowing I was the cop so I could get another chance to find the other mafia player. What made you come out when you got clear jak? That is not what people normally do unless they are scum trying to make a big move.. how does knowing vode is town help unless we put vode at L2/1? It basicly would out the only help for the town (with doc dead).

Anyhow there is my case. Just questions I have been wanting to ask you.. becasue I know you can't answer them since you are scum. You do have a way with words, I must say. I got scared there for a bit that they would hang me and mafia would win.. but kanin's post reassures me that they have not fallen for your tricks. Jak hangs today, red tomorrow. Like I said earlier, gg town.

I picked Vodean because he has been away so I didn't want potential scum to slip under the radar intentionally or accidentally, also it provides me with proof of innocence in case scum tried to divert my attention to him (He is usually always targeted because of his amount of times as scum, so when he's town scum try to pin it on him, hence, I didn't leave the scum that option ).

As to why I didn't pick Redhedge is because I felt he was a cut and dry case, but with you claiming cop against me and saying you have a guilty on him it makes me question if it's as simple as I thought at days end yesterday.

Now, why did I out? Because we are at LYLO, why risk hoping we lynch the right person and then going into the night and scum having 1/3 chance of killing cop? There are two major risks there, 1.) What if we lynch the wrong person? 2.) What if scum get lucky and hit me in the night? Then where does my information go? If we were at MYLO I wouldn't have claimed but being at LYLO with no doc forces me to claim, so that we have two clears instead of none. 2 clears = 2/3 chance left of hitting mafia instead of 2/5 chance overall. Then going into tomorrow all Vodean or I need to do (it'd be a stupid move for mafia not to kill the real cop at this point before he can pin the last scum/town) is scum hunt with a 1/2 chance of being right with WIFOM or no WIFOM.

Does that answer your question? Because I think in terms of chances, not trust, because to be honest besides Vodean, I trust no one, and I definitely don't trust the mafia fake claiming me (if you're town fake claiming... you are a horrible player if that's the case, just saying). I'd rather out myself, clear another person and hopefully pin one other to bring the town closer to victory instead of letting scum lead a lynch on town. I've been playing on Epic Mafia enough lately to ace this set-up when I am cop. Although on Epic Mafia it allows me an extra result (starts in night phase) so I can get more clears/guilties.

Although, that last paragraph you wrote is making me think Red is cleared or at least more clear than Kanin. You two seem to be working together while not openly doing so. Kanin with the "Oh I believe NoS" and NoS with the "Kanin's post reassures me" maybe I'm a bit paranoid as knowing NoS to be mafia and the last mafia is either Red or Kanin, but that's how I'm reading your guys posts.

While I am on this track I will bring up what I see bad on Red atm. NoS claims guilty on him, Red should know who to trust because if he is town a fellow townie wouldn't claim guilty on him. Thus either NoS is throwing Red under the bus for brownie points or Red is town and not seeing it.

"gg town"? This is another part of your post I don't understand, you are talking to town as if once you lynch me you win. Again, giving me more evidence that you are mafia (besides that fact of me knowing you are for fake claiming, I need to prove who I am to the other two townies).

Keep firing your questions NoS, I am enjoying picking out details that you either slip or might include your scum buddy in them. Like I said, right now I feel Kanin is your buddy but you could be trying to bus Red and earn brownie points with Kanin in doing so.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Well apparently killing one of us is completely useless.. I am not earning brownie points with kanin, that's what you're doing to vodean! You, me and red all know that. I am all good for lynching redhedge as it is safest but honestly its all down to vodean's vote and you know it. Kanin knows I am the cop and red "knows" you are the cop (but not really lol). So you are actually playing this very smart since red will vote w/ you and will do so as soon as either kanin or vode vote me. Kanin if you're voting for him you may as well do it now, so I can watch jak try to ass-kiss vode into voting with him.. But I would like to see red gone to be honest, jak will for sure continue his antics but at least it will be down to vode and kanin's votes (whoever survives the night) because i will die; jak is not that stupid.

No, I am not a good mafia player. You are. You have also had a lot more experience on what to look for to try and convince people into voting with you. I was waiting for your reply (and good answers BTW) and as I read your reply, it occurred to me.. Wow.. You were sitting there nit picking every word I said to see how you could twist it. I post just whatever because I don't have to watch what I say, I am not scum. Interesting, isn't it?

Anyhow no matter where vode's vote goes, gg and always a pleasure playing against you jak ;) (we never seem to be on the same side lol)
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Vode, one more thing.. You are probably smart enough to figure this out; red, jak, and myself know 100% you are town, like kanin. No matter how much jak tries to make you believe kanin and I scum, you know that jak is telling you everything you want to hear. Not an easy decision, but if you vote for red, I can assure you my vote will change to prove to you jak is scum by red hanging mafia.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby jak111 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:20 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Well apparently killing one of us is completely useless.. I am not earning brownie points with kanin, that's what you're doing to vodean! You, me and red all know that. I am all good for lynching redhedge as it is safest but honestly its all down to vodean's vote and you know it. Kanin knows I am the cop and red "knows" you are the cop (but not really lol). So you are actually playing this very smart since red will vote w/ you and will do so as soon as either kanin or vode vote me. Kanin if you're voting for him you may as well do it now, so I can watch jak try to ass-kiss vode into voting with him.. But I would like to see red gone to be honest, jak will for sure continue his antics but at least it will be down to vode and kanin's votes (whoever survives the night) because i will die; jak is not that stupid.

No, I am not a good mafia player. You are. You have also had a lot more experience on what to look for to try and convince people into voting with you. I was waiting for your reply (and good answers BTW) and as I read your reply, it occurred to me.. Wow.. You were sitting there nit picking every word I said to see how you could twist it. I post just whatever because I don't have to watch what I say, I am not scum. Interesting, isn't it?

Anyhow no matter where vode's vote goes, gg and always a pleasure playing against you jak ;) (we never seem to be on the same side lol)

NoSurvivors wrote:Vode, one more thing.. You are probably smart enough to figure this out; red, jak, and myself know 100% you are town, like kanin. No matter how much jak tries to make you believe kanin and I scum, you know that jak is telling you everything you want to hear. Not an easy decision, but if you vote for red, I can assure you my vote will change to prove to you jak is scum by red hanging mafia.

Firstly I am trying to prove you are mafia because if they mislynch mafia wins. Secondly, nice try NoS, but the last mafia is either Red or Kanin, so bussing your partner wouldn't save your ass.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:45 pm

-sigh- alright. Whatever you say boss.. vote me out guys :lol: Im not going to argue with you unless vode or kanin wants me to, because it is there votes that matter.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:16 am

I may be going to my cottage this weekend.. so you guys may want to hurry up.. I will have VERY limited internet connection if I do.. so MAYBE a post every day lol. Just so you know. (its only 2 days, but w/e)..
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby vodean on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:17 pm

jak111 wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:

so you think that one of the essentially cleared townies is scum? AND you waited got NoS to cc you because you KNEW it was going to happen, right. we need to kill redhedge. he is mafia for sure. as for the two of you, it doesnt matter. its probably jak, but we will figure it out tomorrow. wanna prove that you are town? help me lynch redhedge!

im pretty sure my vote is on redhedge (i think i said the same thing in my last post as this sentence), but just to make sure, unvote vote redhedge
<NoSurvivorsā€ŗ then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:46 pm

vodean wrote:
jak111 wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:

so you think that one of the essentially cleared townies is scum? AND you waited got NoS to cc you because you KNEW it was going to happen, right. we need to kill redhedge. he is mafia for sure. as for the two of you, it doesnt matter. its probably jak, but we will figure it out tomorrow. wanna prove that you are town? help me lynch redhedge!

im pretty sure my vote is on redhedge (i think i said the same thing in my last post as this sentence), but just to make sure, unvote vote redhedge

And with that, unvote vote redhedge
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Btw good news for the game, but bad for me, due to bad weather we are supposed to get, I'm good for the weekend.. Not going to the vottage :/
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby jak111 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Unvote, Vote Redhedge

As to answer Vodean, I know you are town and I know I am town, so therefore one of the other two MUST be mafia (we'll see if we chose right here hopefully) and tomorrow Whoever is left standing will hopefully help me lynch the person I know to be mafia.

Yes, I knew I was going to be cc'd, been playing Epic Mafia for a bit now and I noticed a pattern between there and here, if the scum have a chance of being exposed or they are exposed they will counter claim the cop as to throw the town off, hence what NoS did after I withheld my info, he panicked, counter claimed me, and now if I can prove it he will regret counter claiming me, if he didn't... It'd be pretty much auto win for us. Cleared cop, cleared VT, and 2/3 chance of hitting mafia. Pretty easy odds. But with the counter claim he provides himself with a possible mislynch (if we don't mislynch today) and a win.

But enough of my thoughts for now, I will save them for tomorrow when he fights for his survival.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Jak, fighting for survival? Lol.. You're funny.. I'm going to love watching you burn tomorrow when NG1 announces red mafia.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Kanin Usagi on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Geez.. Too tired from work to read through all the stuff. But we've pretty much decided on redggedge then? Okie dokie.
Vote redhedge
Commander9 wrote:

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby new guy1 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Official Vote Count:

redhedge: vodean, NoS, jak, kanin, LYNCH!Vodean:
Kanin usagi:
Jak111:
NoS:

Ill write the next scene tomorrow ;).
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jak111 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:49 am

new guy1 wrote:Ill write the next scene tomorrow ;).

Well, now I feel like we made the wrong lynch. It should have been an easy scene to write if we got Mafia. But if it's an endgame scene.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby new guy1 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 am

No, its just that I was too tired to concentrate on anything. Ill be writting the scene shortly.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:39 am

There was a long day of bickering and two people claimed to be cops. While the other townies struggled to figure out who was the real cop and who was the fake one, one person decided to try and make a run for it. He knew he was going to be lynched and he did not want to accept it. One person was claiming to find him guilty, another claiming to see someone else as innocent, and it seemed they had both decided it was okay to lynch Ronny as proof that he would be found guilty, and Ronny didnt like that idea. He decided to tell them he needed to use the bathroom, but the town watched him closely, and saw him break out into a sprint when he thought he was far enough away. The town chased after him, and just as they thought he had too much of a lead on them, he tripped over his own feet and landed face first in the dirt. By the time he got up, the town had found his gun, the same one used in the previous night's murder, and he was lynched a few minutes afterwords.
redhedge, Ronny: Mafia goon has been lynched!

Night has begun, you have 48 hours to send in night actions.
Sergeant new guy1

Re: C9 Setup- (5/7) Night 2: One Down, One to Go

Postby new guy1 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Nick stood in his doorway, watching the last traces of sunlight fade over the horizon. He knew it would be either him or his next door neighbor that would die tonight, and he had accepted that fact. He closed his door, turned on his Television and turned his chair towards the front door. If he was the final gunman's choice tonight, he was going to go down shooting. Having little experience with the Colt 45. that he now held in his hand, he was nervous and so he decided to grab a drink to calm his nerves. A glass of scotch would have to do. He sat back down in his chair and took a sip of his drink, but as he went to set it down on the stand next to him a hand reached out from behind the chair and grabbed his arm. The last thing he felt was a gun hitting him in the side of the head and he was out cold. He would not wake up from his sleep, but would instead be shot in the head. One lone bullet to the head, and he was never heard from again.
Kanin Usagi, Nick: VT has been killed!

There is no deadline as of now, and with 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. Sorry for starting back up late, I was being lazy :D
Sergeant new guy1

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives