Conquer Club

End Game: Town Wins! (Island Mafia)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Day 3: Deputy Down

Postby thechuck51 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:01 am

zimmah wrote:two town roles i assume? noone would claim a non-town role.

One definitely the other probably because it would be too strong in scum hands in later days.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby zimmah on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:26 am

you're right. either way, i think we should look into the scummier persons first before looking into the 3 that came up as innocent. Even though we have to kill the GF eventually, he won't be a problem on his own until we're left with just 3 persons.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby sheepofdumb on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:33 am

thechuck51 wrote:
zimmah wrote:there's still one role that is in the game for sure, and noone has claimed yet, considering all earlier claims, either me or doom is it, unless TFO claims it.

also, an innocent result from sheep seems more plausible than one from the claimed joat. at least in my eyes.

If there is a GF sheep would still get an innocent on him so his results are no more or less reliable than mine.

Also, there are two roles that must be in the game that haven't been claimed yet.

Yeah, pinning a GF is tricky and a cop is useless against them. So while the checks on Greg, Doom, and Zimmah might be suspect they are irrelevant right now. We likely have 4 scum and 7 players of varying degree's of uncertainty. Let's not focus on the GF and instead hit his minions or that SK. Now we have 3 scum with three uncertains, TFO, Neb, and Jonty.

Jonty did not use his BP because Chuck RB'd IB.

I don't want TFO to get through this day without the attention he deserves.

Unvote vote TFO
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:40 am

we have a ridiculous amount of time.

But we need to decide on who to focus our energy on and stop splitting the vote.

TFO IS scummy but they are not the SK. TFO can flip either way at this point as Chucks claim has put doubt on my initial belief. If TFO flips mafia then we were right and Chuck is lieing in that I was not blocked and my initial belief was right.

If TFO flips Town then either Chuck was lying, which means he did not clear Greg or Safari may be lying.

A lot would be determined by what TFO flips and it would cut through all these smoke screens.

The question then arises what is more important lynching the SK or lynching TFO for the truth?

We need to not only think of who is the best lynch but also how they flip will determine the progression of the game.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:10 pm

Wait a minute, so we have a bodyguard, a doc, AND a backup doc in this game? Does nobody think that's a bit excessive for this game if we also have a bulletproof player or two? I think that's a lot of protective roles for this game.

unvote for now. I need to think about whether or not TFO should be lynched today.
Captain safariguy5

Postby jonty125 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:13 pm

safariguy5 wrote:I need to think about whether or not TFO should be lynched today.

(Hint to TFO:) IT WOULD GREATLY HELP IF HE SHOWED UP!!!
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:34 pm

vote TFO\

We have all the info we need for today. Don't care about SK. If they don't hit mafia, they lose too.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:29 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Wait a minute, so we have a bodyguard, a doc, AND a backup doc in this game? Does nobody think that's a bit excessive for this game if we also have a bulletproof player or two? I think that's a lot of protective roles for this game.

unvote for now. I need to think about whether or not TFO should be lynched today.

Let's take a look at what we have claimed...

Bodyguard
Doc
Backup doc
Cop
Backup Cop
1-shot BP
Fully BP
Roleblocker
JOAT
Vig
Tracker

Double voter
Godfather

SK

That makes 14 roles...so obviously one of those roles listed above as town is a liar. Contributing further to that is the fact that town is waaaaay to overpowered with these roles. Now, we can assume that Cop, doc and their backups are for sure in the game. With those four alone, town has huge power. Now add a JOAT, tracker, roleblocker, bodyguard and vig and the power becomes outrageous. Mafia and SK don't stand a chance, if this is the case.

I think we have to believe Vig, as the scene show three attempted kills.

JOAT, Roleblocker, Bodyguard and the bullet-proofs are the ones up for question. I find it very hard to believe that both Jonty and Greg have bulletproof AND are town. Town could almost never be killed.

However, I think TFO is the easiest scum in the bunch. I think we need to go for the easy pickings. We can see what else we find out tomorrow...
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:47 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Wait a minute, so we have a bodyguard, a doc, AND a backup doc in this game? Does nobody think that's a bit excessive for this game if we also have a bulletproof player or two? I think that's a lot of protective roles for this game.

The question is WHY would you not lynch TFO if you blocked him?

Unvote neb VOTE TFO

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Anyone not voting TFO is scum.

Neb stop talking. There is a 50/50 shot between me and zimmah of who is the doctor. Any more discussion creates the potential for mafia to figure it out.

Zip it. END THIS FUCKING DAY!!!
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Official Vote Count:

Zimmah: Doomyoshi (L-5)
TFO: Zimmah, Sheepofdumb, Doomyoshi, Iron Butterfly, ??? (L-1)
Jonty: Gregwolf, Nebuchadnezer (L-4)
Gregwolf: Jonty (L-5)
Nebuchadnezer: Chuck, (L-5)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is June 20th at around 5:00 PM Server time. Deadline extensions may be requested.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:07 am

DoomYoshi wrote:Anyone not voting TFO is scum.

Neb stop talking. There is a 50/50 shot between me and zimmah of who is the doctor. Any more discussion creates the potential for mafia to figure it out.

Zip it. END THIS FUCKING DAY!!!

Whatevs.

vote TFO

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:07 am

I meant

unvote, vote TFO

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:37 am

Thank you.

Had me scared for a second.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:24 am

I really am sorry everyone for disappearing off the map. Had a complication while I was supposed to be away buying a car, and ended up going into the hospital for an emergency appendectomy. I barely found a sitter for myself before getting rushed in. As I said, I really am sorry.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby safariguy5 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:50 pm

vote TFO just to be sure.
Captain safariguy5

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Official Vote Count:

Zimmah: Doomyoshi (L-5)
TFO: Zimmah, Sheepofdumb, Doomyoshi, Iron Butterfly, ???, Nebuchadnezer, Safariguy---- LYNCH
Jonty: Gregwolf (L-4)
Gregwolf: Jonty (L-5)
Nebuchadnezer: Chuck, (L-5)

Graduation day is today, so Im running in and out of the house alot today and cant guarantee stuff, but I should have the scene up today.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Dammit, new guy. We can't lose you to college too.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:13 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Dammit, new guy. We can't lose you to college too.

Haha, I feel as though I will have time to stay around here. At least I hope so :D
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:01 pm

He couldnt believe it. How could he? Frederick walked under the tree from which Asim hung just yesterday. A doctor, one of the only ones who could save this group of people, was dead. Such a good sign for his cause. Now, even though he would not see the end of this crusade which he had begun, he hoped that it would continue and eventually overthrow those who he had gone against.

When Frederick was killed, he was searched. While there were no items on him, his home held frantic notes and drawings, plans and papers of overthrowing the inhabitants of the island. This was clearly a man of organization and power. It was determined that he was the leader of a group of people, and with him out of the way, the group was on the home stretch of their trial.

TheForgivenOne, Frederick, Mafia God Father has been lynched!

Night will be 48 hours, or somewhere around there. Get your actions in :P
Sergeant new guy1

Re: Night 3: A Leader Lynched

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:09 pm

By now, almost nobody felt safe in their own homes, and especially not on the streets alone at night. The only ones not afraid for their lives were those doing the killings, those killing for the town, and those who felt that these killings were not being done at random and felt that they would be hunted down whether they were at home or outside.

Among these people, a man waited very calmly outside of another's house. He should have been home hours ago, but the man who he was looking to kill had company. He wasnt about to have to kill two people when he could easily just wait his time and do what he origionally planned. The men inside were just wrapping up their conversation when all of a sudden there was a rustle in the bushes. He pulled his gun from it's holster and turned around just to see a fist hit him in the face. From afar, a man watched, having been watching the shooter this whole time. He turned and ran away, having no more reason to stay outside.

Across town, another killer awoke. Now was the time, she could sense it. Casey stood up beside her bed and grabbed her gun. She walked to the market where she was to meet her next target. They had agreed to speak in private, but had not agreed on the conditions of their meeting. She sat down at a table out of the moonlight and waited. She waited anxiously for the man who she knew was part of the town resistance. As she was waiting, she was hit in the back of the head with a brick. She pretended to be unconcious, and as her assailant was walking away thinking her job was complete, she looked up at him. It was the man she was there to see, but she had been out-manuevered and could no longer complete her mission. She stood up and in a dizzy state started walking behind the man. As she drew on the last of her strength, she was pushed down to the ground from behind. As she rolled over, a different man stood above her, wielding nothing but a knife. She could do nothing to stop him from killing her because she had dropped her gun when he pushed her.

Iron Butterfly, Casey, Vigilante has been stabbed to death!

With 8 players left, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is June 23rd at around 4:00 PM Server time. Deadline extensions may be requested.
Sergeant new guy1

Re: Day 4: The Ever Vigilant

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Thanks guys

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby sheepofdumb on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Vote Jonty. He's scum.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby zimmah on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:16 pm

I assume we can trust that statement, but im not sure if im happy with ending the day instantly.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:23 pm

zimmah wrote:I assume we can trust that statement, but im not sure if im happy with ending the day instantly.

zimmah, i think i want you to claim.

I am nearly 100% sure that Neb is scum. I have a feeling that I know what the twist/theme is.
Major DoomYoshi

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives