Conquer Club

Re: (GON 3rd game)Town wins. Day 5

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: (GON 3rd game)Hysteria. Day 4

Postby Killuminati19 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:23 pm

@ Legion
Why would I be under any suspicion regardless of what Tuffy is? I think my role should be crystal clear after yesterdays events.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby legionnare on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:26 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:@ Legion
Why would I be under any suspicion regardless of what Tuffy is? I think my role should be crystal clear after yesterdays events.

I was asking how sure you are of what Tuffy is, not questioning you of your role.
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Postby legionnare on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:27 pm

Well we seem to agree that Tuffy is the most scum at the moment. vote Tuffy

Postby charm on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:09 pm

DB4Christ wrote:Charm, you talk like somebody who knows something without a shadow of a doubt....care to put forth some evidence with that smack??

What kind of evidence do you want?
Who do I need to provide you evidence, isn't this guilty until proven innocent?
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby DB4Christ on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:26 pm

What kind of evidence do you want?

Lol....that's what I thought Charm. You throw suspicion on me.....but its based on nothing. How terribly scummy of you! GMEOY!
Corporal DB4Christ

Re: Re: (GON 3rd game)Hysteria. Day 4

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:09 pm

I'm boarding a plane home now, so i should be on plenty tomorrow and going forward. While there is no need to rush, I also feel like there is nothing more to be learned through debate here. If we can get to a lynch easier by voting tuffy rather than DB4 I'm fine with that.

Vote Tuffy
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby legionnare on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:33 pm

legionnare wrote:
DB4Christ wrote:Yeah...but Gab didn't know Moo was the hit man until after the lynch (hence his Kil vote..all be it wrong). I am just saying what I think Gab was thinking based on his comments and vote.
Your certainly entitled to your conjecture my friend. I am sticking with my conclusions of Gab, and Moos throw on me....its working just like he knew it would!! You don't give him enough credit....the guy almost talked himself into another day....I helped to hang him...that's me getting rid of scum based on my conclusions!

Are you trying to throw suspicion onto Kill? He's claimed Vengeful Townie, I admit we only have his word on it but there has not been any counter to it.

@DB4 You claim charm is throwing suspicion on you but you have no response to any of my posts?

Postby TuffyLess on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:48 pm

I claimed regular townie and have witnessed nothing at night; what more can I say?
I participated through 4 days of mafia gameplay posting my analysis and notes while being as transparent about myself as the US Obama administration.
My only use of force or intel gathering in this game is a vote so Ive used it 100% accurately so far.

I dont think DB4 is a threat but there is ignored recent posts about KE3 and a vouched person coming up in the radar.
If my prior posts and vote record isnt enough - there nothing more I can say that will be.
TuffyLess - GoNs 2nd and most benevolent King NoLess (ret since Mar 2014)
Major TuffyLess

Postby TuffyLess on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:10 pm

I unvote for now in light of some recent posts.
TuffyLess - GoNs 2nd and most benevolent King NoLess (ret since Mar 2014)
Major TuffyLess

Postby charm on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:10 pm

DB4Christ wrote:What kind of evidence do you want?

Lol....that's what I thought Charm. You throw suspicion on me.....but its based on nothing. How terribly scummy of you! GMEOY!

What does GMEOY mean?
I stated why I was suspicious of you earlier - it was the way you talked (look back in the 16-20 something range. Also, you were so quiet before and now you're so talkative. Seems pretty much like a desperate attempt to save your self and a scum tell. Regardless, I have a really good instinct radar - if I'm wrong, then I'll always vote against my instinct in the future and kiss my feet (since I can't kiss yours)! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mookiemcgee wrote:I'm boarding a plane home now, so i should be on plenty tomorrow and going forward. While there is no need to rush, I also feel like there is nothing more to be learned through debate here. If we can get to a lynch easier by voting tuffy rather than DB4 I'm fine with that.

Vote Tuffy

I don't care if we vote for Tuffy or DB4 first! The other can go 2nd. Do any other Townies want to vote one or the other first? Maybe there is a better strategy in voting one vs the other that I'm not seeing! Anyways, we should all get on the same page and move forward, unless someone has a better idea or just wants to have fun with friendly banter.
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby crasp on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:19 am

with 8 in it takes 5 to lynch. Daytime ends Saturday 19th April'

Vote Count
DB4- kinged ,,
Legionaire- DB4,
Tuffy- Kill. charm,mookie,legion,

Tuffy is L-1

5 days left people.
Sergeant crasp

Postby King Edward 3rd on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:51 am

joak wrote:Db4 is making a reasonable defence while tuffy is not in my opinion sounvote til I am a little more sure which of the two are guilty if not both

Ok a point has come up that someone that I vouched for might be scum, mookie already has his vote in will joak drop the hammer or not. If he does I hope we get it right because I won't be here for the next day. Kill. can you tell us why your so sure tuffy is scum?
Sergeant 1st Class King Edward 3rd

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:53 am

I have outlined why I think Tuffy is scum earlier, and yes Tuffy, your vote record is loud and clear.

We got four votes on Sirius very quickly during day 3. Then Tuffy comes on and tells us all to wait. When I declare that I have no interest in that, immediately votes start coming down on me. Two of those four votes were from Sirius and Tuffy. I gave a claim that in my view should have been very convincing, yet Sirius, Tuffy, Gabs, and Legion wouldn't budge. Finally, it became apparent that the tide was turning against Sirius. In an effort to look less scumy, this is when Tuffy took his vote off of me. Before he did so, Sirius unvoted me and expressed that he didn't want me shooting a townie (Tuffy). The mafia hitman, in my view, was trying to protect his mafia brethren.

Since that vote we have learned that Sirius was the mafia hitman, Gabs was a confused doctor, and that Tuffy and Legion are suspicious. Tuffy more so in my opinion for the reasons given above.
Like I also said, DB4 chimed in at a time when it wasn't clear who would be lynched. He sided with me and helped to lynch the mafia hitman. I don't think this clears him, but it makes me feel like Tuffy is the better choice today. If Tuffy was a regular townie, he needs to do better than coming on here once every other day to mumble something about the Obama administration.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby SiriusCowKing on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:49 am

What about mumbling something about the bush administration, would that do? XD
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:58 am

SiriusCowKing wrote:What about mumbling something about the bush administration, would that do? XD

Probably grounds for a mod lynch.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby charm on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:38 am

To keep things official...if you look back, I had not actually taken my vote off of DB4, but had quoted Mookie.

I really believe that Kill is the vengeful Townie and he wanted to get Tuffy last time. So I will change my vote and we can go after DB4 on the next round.

Unvote

Vote Tuffy!
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby legionnare on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:54 am

1 more vote to hammer, what's it going to be Joak?

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:01 pm

TuffyLess wrote:I claimed regular townie and have witnessed nothing at night; what more can I say?
I participated through 4 days of mafia gameplay posting my analysis and notes while being as transparent about myself as the US Obama administration.
My only use of force or intel gathering in this game is a vote so Ive used it 100% accurately so far.

Tuffy you comparing yourself to the transparency of the Obama Admin, then referencing "intel gathering" is funny to me. While the Obama admin has tried to appear transparent, can anyone say "Edward Snowden" or "NSA spying"!

Guys lets play this out in theoreticals, lets assume the group is wrong and tuffy is indeed Town and we lynch him.... Who do we look at tomorrow? KE3 will almost certainly be gone so we aren't getting any more info from him or from the lynch... Can we all agree now on DB4 for tomorrow? Both Charm and Leg have made their share of posts as has DB4. I feel fairly confident about Charm being town and while still some suspicion on Leg I think its best if we have a plan for tomorrow before the mafia have a chance to insert suspicion.

Can I request ALL remaining players quote this and post the two people they would like to vote for today and then tomorrow?!? If you want to explain your prospective votes you can do so but I just want a short and sweet reference for everyone to see.

my votes would be; Tuffy, DB4
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby SiriusCowKing on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:20 pm

Vote stefon, because he forgot to buy more hair product.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:30 pm

New York's Hottest New Club is MOO....
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:56 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
TuffyLess wrote:I claimed regular townie and have witnessed nothing at night; what more can I say?

Tuffy you comparing yourself to the transparency of the Obama Admin, then referencing "intel gathering" is funny to me. While the Obama admin has tried to appear transparent, can anyone say "Edward Snowden" or "NSA spying"!

Guys lets play this out in theoreticals, lets assume the group is wrong and tuffy is indeed Town and we lynch him.... Who do we look at tomorrow? KE3 will almost certainly be gone so we aren't getting any more info from him or from the lynch... Can we all agree now on DB4 for tomorrow? Both Charm and Leg have made their share of posts as has DB4. I feel fairly confident about Charm being town and while still some suspicion on Leg I think its best if we have a plan for tomorrow before the mafia have a chance to insert suspicion.

Can I request ALL remaining players quote this and post the two people they would like to vote for today and then tomorrow?!? If you want to explain your prospective votes you can do so but I just want a short and sweet reference for everyone to see.

My votes would be Tuffy and I don't know. I am not convinced about Charm and to me, Legion and DB4 are a coin flip. DB4 has also raised a bit of suspicion on Joak. He hasn't been posting much so it's tough to get a read.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:41 pm

Personally I think DB4's raising suspicion on Joak is eveidence he's mafia. Their goal is to get town to turn against town. I'll acknowledge there is a chance KE3 had bad info passed on, but just like with serious it is more plausible to me that its just a trick. Someone Lynch Tuffy already (you will notice Db4 hasnt dropped the hammer on his mafia buddy tuffy)
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:54 pm

TYPO
serious = Sirius
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:09 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Personally I think DB4's raising suspicion on Joak is eveidence he's mafia. Their goal is to get town to turn against town. I'll acknowledge there is a chance KE3 had bad info passed on, but just like with serious it is more plausible to me that its just a trick. Someone Lynch Tuffy already (you will notice Db4 hasnt dropped the hammer on his mafia buddy tuffy)

I think that Joak being mafia is highly unlikely. And you are right, if Tuffy is lynched and is mafia, and DB4 didn't throw his vote down, I will then know who I am voting for.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby legionnare on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:01 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:

As I have said all day, Tuffy and DB4

The reasons Kill gave about Tuffy are good and solid, DB4 has been mostly quiet all game, only posting to ask for Night reports, not contributing to scum-hunting.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives