Conquer Club

WW2 mafia Game thread- TOWN WINS!!!!!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:57 pm

as I am forced to believe that you are scum as I am vig and the cop already had teh green light given to investigate me if he wanted to. just be a wasteful day.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby dominationnation on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:00 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:as I am forced to believe that you are scum as I am vig and the cop already had teh green light given to investigate me if he wanted to. just be a wasteful day.

When I have been mafia I have often volentered myself to be investigated by the cop hoping that he would say exactly what you are asking our cop to say. That if you are volentering yourself to be investigated then you must be town.
Cook dominationnation

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:00 pm

mandy you will die tonight courtesy of a mercy killing. You're lucky it's not early in the game dn as right now you are setting off my scum alert seneses. I've been talkign about hte vigilante the whole game giving a hint that i was the vigilante to the townies. I just have been caustious in my use of night kills as I've only called in the one on dr dr and then one on serbia.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:03 pm

Vote no lynch
BFOS Dominationnation for wantign the cop to waste a night tonight on me which is fine as it won't change me giving a mercy killing to mandy
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby dominationnation on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:06 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:Vote no lynch
BFOS Dominationnation for wantign the cop to waste a night tonight on me which is fine as it won't change me giving a mercy killing to mandy
BFOS lsu. It seems that he really doesnt want the cop to "waste" an investigation. I dont entirely agree with your logic on this mercy killing here. IF you are mafia what you could do was kill mandy as the mafia kill and say that you must of both targeted mandy. You would then say that it was a really good strategy for the mafia because now we dont know weather you were telling the truth about being the vig.
Cook dominationnation

Postby dominationnation on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:07 pm

:lol: and we were worred that bringing mandy in would increase the action to much
Cook dominationnation

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:08 pm

You already have begged on your knees for him to investigate me so I'm assuming he will. It makes no difference to me I would like to have him investigate your scummy ass though.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby dominationnation on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:11 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:You already have begged on your knees for him to investigate me so I'm assuming he will. It makes no difference to me I would like to have him investigate your scummy ass though.
If anyone is crazy enough (mandy Im looking at you) to believe that Im the scum Im not afraid to role claim.
Cook dominationnation

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:14 pm

no one here has asked you role claim. I've already stated that I believe with the advantage that the town has here a no lynch isn't really that bad of a thing to do to make sure we don't accidently kill the backup doc that is protecting our cop. I am saying after nag investigates me tonight though that I would like to have him investigate you as you are acting quite scummy in my opinion. However, I'm fairly certain that the last 1 or 2 scum are probably noobs based upon the lack of kills and who has actually been killed at night wtih having a sk as well as the mafia. I've already pointed out that the only 2 killed i called in as vigilante were on night 1 for dr dr and then the one on serbia last night.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby dominationnation on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:18 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:no one here has asked you role claim. I've already stated that I believe with the advantage that the town has here a no lynch isn't really that bad of a thing to do to make sure we don't accidently kill the backup doc that is protecting our cop. I am saying after nag investigates me tonight though that I would like to have him investigate you as you are acting quite scummy in my opinion. However, I'm fairly certain that the last 1 or 2 scum are probably noobs based upon the lack of kills and who has actually been killed at night wtih having a sk as well as the mafia. I've already pointed out that the only 2 killed i called in as vigilante were on night 1 for dr dr and then the one on serbia last night.

go ahead. Investigate me all you want. I have nothing to hide.
Cook dominationnation

Postby duday53 on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:38 pm

I bet neither of you are mafia :lol:

you are just going physco over each other
lalaland wrote:This is what I love about Spamalot... you click on a title to a thread, and you have no idea what you'll find inside...
Sergeant 1st Class duday53

Postby dominationnation on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:40 pm

duday53 wrote:I bet neither of you are mafia :lol:

you are just going physco over each other
so now I know what many felt like in sherwood :lol:
Cook dominationnation

Postby Talapus on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:49 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:While some may fancy lynching mandy, I personally would rather not as that would really suck if he turned into the jester. Why not let the vigilante if their is one night kill him tonight if he would prefer to not have to read and just have a day no lynch with as good of shape as we are?

Umm, I have to agree with this. If we are going to hang someone at least make it someone nag investigated and that we know is just a townie

Vote - - - No Lynch.

Mandy could just be claiming townie when in fact his win condition would depend on all of us voting for him. No use throwing the game away for something we are unsure yet.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:30 pm

Vote: No Lynch

Mandy could be trying to trick us. I don't think so, but meh. I won't take the chance.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:32 am

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:I'm thinking that it would be the smart move in this case as I am the vigilante and am stilll alive to kill him tonight. As long as the roleblocker does not kill me I'll kill mandy to make sure he wasn't a jester to us. Night 1 I killed dr dr followign through on my promise of if he was scum then dr dr would be next as I felt pretty sure that he would've been lynched the next day even if I hadn't done a vigilante kill. I sent a "no kill" in every other day except for the last night which I chose Serbia as my target since I just thought he was acting scummy enough to risk a kill. I just try to limit my random kills as vigilante unless I'm 90% certain that they are scum. I'll just make an exception in mandy's case as a "mercy" kill as well as protecting the town from a possible Jester. Now spin you can be happy since I did reveal myself.

I am not a freaking jester, you pillock!!! And what does it matter to the town if am hung or night-killed? :roll: And BTW I find it very strange that you would just jump out and roleclaim a Vig for no reason at all. I am sorry, but I find willing role claims to be extremly scummy. Post mortem FOS on LSU I think that you made a preemptive claim, just in case that you are tracked tonight.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:47 am

First off I find it scummy that you would just volunteer to be hung like that so it is goofy for the town to take the chance on you being the jester when I can kill you tonight as the vigilante. Even though it's a waste, Nag investigate me tonight so you can tell these people that I am clear. Spin also wanted to know who was vig to help clear the matter up as their is only one or maybe 2 scum left in the game for nag to try to find. What difference does it make to you if you die durign the day or the night unless you are in fact the jester. If you really didn't feel like reading, then you shouldn't have taken the role over as a sub and let someone wanting to actually do all the reading take it. I stand by my thoughts that it's stupid for the town lynch someone that wants to be lynched instead of just doign a simple night kill.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:51 am

Talapus wrote:
LSU Tiger Josh wrote:While some may fancy lynching mandy, I personally would rather not as that would really suck if he turned into the jester. Why not let the vigilante if their is one night kill him tonight if he would prefer to not have to read and just have a day no lynch with as good of shape as we are?

Umm, I have to agree with this. If we are going to hang someone at least make it someone nag investigated and that we know is just a townie

Vote - - - No Lynch.

Mandy could just be claiming townie when in fact his win condition would depend on all of us voting for him. No use throwing the game away for something we are unsure yet.

May I just point out that the town is no worse off if it lynches the jester (which I am not), then it is if there is a No Lynch. :roll: Seriusly guys, were I jester, would I be the first or the last one to vote for myself? Rather, I would let slip an incidental "Heil" in one of my posts. :lol:

The whole point of my Lynch-the-vanilla-townies strategy is this: 1) Nagerus will be killed as soon as mafia finds the Doc. He has a limited amount of time and many people to investigate. So, 2) we can help nagerus by taking out vanilla townies. There is less place for mafia to hide that way, if they claim in advance and agree to be lynched nagerus can skip investigating them and confirm their roles by reading their death scenes (wich I have allways found to be the funnest way of learning things about people :twisted: ). There also 2 more great reasons for lynching vanillas: 1) When mafia falsely claims it's most often the claim to be vanilla townie. because 2) Vanilla townie can't be counter claimed. I think that I made my point, so I suggest that we continue as planed.

(For my last wish, nagerus, I would like you to investigate LSU tonight. Nobody claims a power role (and a kill-power role at that) for no reason. Well, pro-towns don't, anyway. :wink: )

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby nagerous on Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:55 am

1.nagerous - Cleared
3.Sunstripe/Mandy - Claiming Vanilla Priest
6. LSU Tiger Josh - Claiming Vigilante
7.dominationnation
8.duday53 - Claimed Vanilla
11.Haoala(replaced by firth4eva)- Claimed Vanilla
12.Spurgistan - Cleared
13.Fircoal
14.Avron(replaced by Talapus 2.0)
19.Spinwizard - Cleared
Captain nagerous

Postby jnd94 on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:17 am

VOTE COUNT
4-Mandy
4-No Lynch

Day will end Wednesday at 7:00 pm ct!!!!!!
With 10 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch!!!!
Captain jnd94

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:24 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:First off I find it scummy that you would just volunteer to be hung like that so it is goofy for the town to take the chance on you being the jester when I can kill you tonight as the vigilante. Even though it's a waste, Nag investigate me tonight so you can tell these people that I am clear. Spin also wanted to know who was vig to help clear the matter up as their is only one or maybe 2 scum left in the game for nag to try to find. What difference does it make to you if you die durign the day or the night unless you are in fact the jester. If you really didn't feel like reading, then you shouldn't have taken the role over as a sub and let someone wanting to actually do all the reading take it. I stand by my thoughts that it's stupid for the town lynch someone that wants to be lynched instead of just doign a simple night kill.

Let me make a little prophecy (valid in the case of a No Lynch). LSU, the brave Vigilante will succesfully kill me. BUT mafia will be either blocked or they will foolishly go after the protected player (nagerus), so our "Vig" will make the only successfull kill of the Night. :wink:

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:26 pm

nagerous wrote:1.nagerous - Cleared
3.Sunstripe/Mandy - Claiming Vanilla Priest
6. LSU Tiger Josh - Claiming Vigilante
7.dominationnation
8.duday53 - Claimed Vanilla
11.Haoala(replaced by firth4eva)- Claimed Vanilla
12.Spurgistan - Cleared
13.Fircoal
14.Avron(replaced by Talapus 2.0)
19.Spinwizard - Cleared

I claimed Priest? :? I am a Townie Vulgaris (and an atheist to boot :lol: )

Postby firth4eva on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:27 pm

who hasnt voted
Captain firth4eva

Postby nagerous on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:29 pm

Sunstripe said that he was the priest and was unable to drop the hammer on a lynch as he would be killed. random lol thats why my vote on you stays, might as well lynch you now as sunstripe lied (not the first time in this game as well).
Captain nagerous

Postby spinwizard on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:31 pm

Ok, I am the roleblocker, last night i blocked fircoal and there was only 1 kill, LSU i presume? Fircoal is scum, unvote vote fircoal
Private 1st Class spinwizard

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:38 pm

nagerous wrote:Sunstripe said that he was the priest and was unable to drop the hammer on a lynch as he would be killed. random lol thats why my vote on you stays, might as well lynch you now as sunstripe lied (not the first time in this game as well).

Lol. Which ever reason works for you is fine by me. :wink: I need two more votes.
BTW, please do investigate LSU tonight. His willingnes to night-kill a townie (or a jester for that matter, since Jester's are no threat for the Town, especially since he didn't want to lynch anyone Today :!: ) and his claim out of the blue make me think that he is the one remaining mafia.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives