Conquer Club

Epic Mafia Corruption #1 [1/8] ENDGAME: Who's the Fool now?

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Epic Mafia Corruption #1 [8/8] Day 1: Corruption

Postby jak111 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Jak111 wrote:____________________Rules____________________

_________________________Basics_________________________

8.) Joking and messing around is okay, but do not let it take over as spam/flaming/trolling.

Just a reminder to everyone. This name calling and banter has gone far enough. This is a GAME.

Perhaps everyone who is participating in this banter and taking it too far should scroll down to the Mess hall of this Newsletter and READ the article I put up. Right now if a new blood came here and seen this, they'd not want to participate.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:14 pm

2nd game outside clan games on this site and nothing's changed. I've never had to play in an environment like this.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby charm on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:49 pm

mtamburini wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
mtamburini wrote:Another person blindly believing in someone else. The fact caffeine doesn't even question that I could be mafia fake claiming is scummy. He 100% believes I'm cop. Lynch him.

I don't 100% believe shit you fucking tool. The fact that the only other two contributing anything at the moment didn't question it made me not bother either. Regardless, I'd love to see you gone cop or not because of your ridiculous attitude to the game, acting like you're above the law - so to speak - and can meta all you like.

Charm's probably a dude.

Oh and you are a scumbag

Well, I do where pants sometimes, but my ass is all woman!

MTam and IAm (hey, that rhymes) - maybe you should come over tonight and we all can wrestle, then kiss and make-up! So, I will say I'm sorry for any naughty behavior I have shown today!! XOXO
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Hey now! I dont think the gf would approve. Sorry the fantasy of me and you will have to be some other time ;-)
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Whatsausage on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:08 am

Oooooo my ;)
This has gone.... Well it has gone.
I do apologize for the lack of posting on my part, just started a full time job, still getting used to it; however I did find it amusing that people were calling for me to post less than a single page after I had (granted it's a small game and average would be two posts per player per page, but still O:) )

Well I agree mtam that basing a belief entirely on whether a town role is CC'd can be a bad way to play, I'm sure many share the thought that there is a high chance of there being a cop in the game. The cop is like the most common PR, usually safe to assume there is one. Regardless, I am suspicious of you (thanks for kinda defending me while I was gone though 8-) ). It is probably just wording, but you keep talking about who we need to "kill", not who we should pressure or even simply lynch. Anybody have any thoughts on the likelihood to the mod giving scum a safe claim? That would be a way to even a 6-2 game
Captain Whatsausage

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:55 am

Whatsausage wrote:Oooooo my ;)
I do apologize for the lack of posting on my part, just started a full time job, still getting used to it; however I did find it amusing that people were calling for me to post less than a single page after I had (granted it's a small game and average would be two posts per player per page, but still O:) )

Well I agree mtam that basing a belief entirely on whether a town role is CC'd can be a bad way to play, I'm sure many share the thought that there is a high chance of there being a cop in the game. The cop is like the most common PR, usually safe to assume there is one. Regardless, I am suspicious of you (thanks for kinda defending me while I was gone though 8-) ). It is probably just wording, but you keep talking about who we need to "kill", not who we should pressure or even simply lynch. Anybody have any thoughts on the likelihood to the mod giving scum a safe claim? That would be a way to even a 6-2 game

Not very high on the fake claim. Do you have no other reads? Your whole post was on the claimed cop...not very useful from my point of view. Another lacking post...my vote stays.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:32 am

Yawn. I'll refrain from the insults for now.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby charm on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:16 am

So we have about 36 hours to lynch someone!
All joking has now stopped!

So, seriously - who do we think is mafia?
MTam - probably is the cop, since no one has come out and challenged him. Might be one one of the role base cops with how he is acting.

IAMCaf - could be a goon with his bad language, behavior - that seems really scummy to me. Especially with the way he was picking on MTam

Neb, HotShot, WhatSausage, Jonty - I don't have a good read yet.

Who am I missing??? Someone is missing...had to go look, it was Virus. We have not heard from Virus in a while. That is awfully strange.

So, right now IKMEO IAmCaf and Virus. I will keep my vote on IAmCaf - maybe we should get him to claim too.

Jaf...can we get a vote count!
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby charm on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:24 am

Jak..I mean, can we get a vote count. I had to also go back and look who I last voted for and I'm going to unvote right now until I determine exactly who I think is the scum.
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:00 am

If someone annoys me I can be very vulgar. I don't think that's a good reason to suspect someone of being mafia, especially when most of the time it wasn't in response to accusations, but I still understand.

I'd like to hear from virus and I agree with Neb that Whatsausage didn't really contribute when he finally got around to posting.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby jonty125 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:06 am

mtamburini wrote: So if everyone claims a town role and is un cc who do you kill?

Vanillas, people whose results don't make sense, people whose night actions don't makes sense, people found guilty by night actions.

mtamburini wrote:Charm is town btw so probably shouldn't vote for her.

You are perfectly entitled to your own opinion, but I'm sorry I'm not going to follow you.

iAmCaffeine wrote:The fact that the only other two contributing anything at the moment didn't question it made me not bother either.

FOS iAM - form your own opinions don't sheep other players, they may not have the same intentions as you.

iAmCaffeine wrote:IAMCaf - could be a goon with his bad language,
seriously charm, just because someone uses profanity doesn't make them scummy (unless this is some kind of joke, and I'm not getting it).
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby mtamburini on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:26 am

Cool you agree caff is scum lets lynch him. We should lynch today one less person for me to check.
Based on some events in early game probably godfather/roleblocker in game and hopefully some sort if protection role. We'll see when the night falls what's happens.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:21 pm

Vote count please.

Postby virus90 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 pm

im here im here, when i looked yesterday things where still about namecalling and stuff so wanted to wait for the game to move on past that stage.

iAmCaffeine wrote:If someone annoys me I can be very vulgar.
have seen some caffeine rants before, he has 1 every now and then. So it doesnt automaticly means he is mafia.
Major virus90

Postby mtamburini on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:50 pm

That's all you have to contribute?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby jak111 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:55 pm

VOTE COUNT DAY 1 #3

1. virus90 ~
2. HotShot53 ~
3. mtamburini ~
4. jonty125 ~ Mtam,
5. Whatsausage ~ Neb,
6. charm ~ Jonty,
7. Nebuchadnezer ~
8. iAmCaffeine ~

No Kill ~

Day ends June 12th at 8pm.

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

27 hours remain until nightfall.
Last edited by jak111 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby mtamburini on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:07 pm

jak111 wrote:VOTE COUNT DAY 1 #3

1. virus90 ~
2. HotShot53 ~
3. mtamburini ~
4. jonty125 ~ Mtam,
5. Whatsausage ~ Neb,
6. charm ~ Jonty,
7. Nebuchadnezer ~
8. iAmCaffeine ~ Charm,

No Kill ~

Unovte vote caffiene

Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:08 pm

mtamburini wrote:
jak111 wrote:VOTE COUNT DAY 1 #3

1. virus90 ~
2. HotShot53 ~
3. mtamburini ~
4. jonty125 ~ Mtam,
5. Whatsausage ~ Neb,
6. charm ~ Jonty,
7. Nebuchadnezer ~
8. iAmCaffeine ~ Charm,

No Kill ~

Unovte vote caffiene

EBWOP

Unovte vote caffiene

New player is new
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Whatsausage on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
Whatsausage wrote:Oooooo my ;)

Not very high on the fake claim. Do you have no other reads? Your whole post was on the claimed cop...not very useful from my point of view. Another lacking post...my vote stays.

It has been less than five pages of game; a lot of which has been name calling and posts saying someone else didn't contribute enough. No one has contributed anything so far beyond mtam claiming. So yes, my whole post was about the claimed cop. I could be like everyone else and sheep that "so and so hasn't contributed enough and that last post wasn't good enough" or be simple enough to just say "vote count please". Lots of finger pointing

btw jak, charm unvoted

FP'd by mtam (2x)

So is the "case" on caffeine that he had some of the worst ranting, so he could be scum? Or am I missing something else?
Captain Whatsausage

Postby jak111 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Whatsausage wrote:btw jak, charm unvoted

Fixed, no more VC's until day end due to low activity (which would mean plain laziness of reading).
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:31 pm

I love how mtam wants to lynch me without a claim.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby virus90 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:32 pm

mtamburini wrote:That's all you have to contribute?

yes !
at this point i basiclt just dont know, i have a blind spot for iamcaffeine since i know him, so i am kind of lost on who to vote / what to find suspicious. so i thought lets see what happens and enjoy the ride untill i got some more feeling about this all.
Major virus90

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Well, crap...looks like we get nothing done then? Everyone too busy waiting for something to happen. Something Charm posted recently has tripped a flag with me...but it's nothing I can build a case on. And I still don't like whatsausage. (Well, not personally, just his play thus far this game. I won't go out there and cuss him out with f-bombs or anything.) :lol:

Postby Whatsausage on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Well, crap...looks like we get nothing done then? Everyone too busy waiting for something to happen. Something Charm posted recently has tripped a flag with me...but it's nothing I can build a case on. And I still don't like whatsausage. (Well, not personally, just his play thus far this game. I won't go out there and cuss him out with f-bombs or anything.) :lol:

C'mon please? What if I insulted your mother or something? ;)

As for charm, all that I would call "recent" is this post

charm wrote:So we have about 36 hours to lynch someone!
All joking has now stopped!

So, seriously - who do we think is mafia?
MTam - probably is the cop, since no one has come out and challenged him. Might be one one of the role base cops with how he is acting.

IAMCaf - could be a goon with his bad language, behavior - that seems really scummy to me. Especially with the way he was picking on MTam

Neb, HotShot, WhatSausage, Jonty - I don't have a good read yet.

Who am I missing??? Someone is missing...had to go look, it was Virus. We have not heard from Virus in a while. That is awfully strange.

So, right now IKMEO IAmCaf and Virus. I will keep my vote on IAmCaf - maybe we should get him to claim too.

Jaf...can we get a vote count!

I guess I don't really see anything too terrible here (probably why you said you couldn't build a case on it) other than that it is one of the list posts that people around here don't like too well. Otherwise it could be that she didn't have a read on well over half the people, but again it is the first day of a small game and honestly the only one who really sticks out in my mind is mtam because of his claim.
I do however question the flip between keeping her vote on and then switching to unvote before anyone else posted

It doesn't seem likely that we will be doing much else today... I suppose that can be okay because of the even number... At this point I'd rather try to hit tomorrow hard than quick lynch someone today just for the sake of it (maybe mtam will have something useful haha)
Captain Whatsausage

Postby charm on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:22 am

Time to vote! I don't see day 1 as being much more than some fun banter going back and forth. I think it's time to get to business. Being that I'm female, I can have fun, change my mind, play naughty and nice, dominate or not! Since I just finished 4 cups of coffee...

My final and last vote -

VOTE IAMCAFFEINE!

You will not here anymore from me until Day 2!

Kiss kiss boys!! ;)
Corporal 1st Class charm

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives