Conquer Club

Epic Mafia Corruption #1 [1/8] ENDGAME: Who's the Fool now?

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Epic Mafia Corruption #1 [8/8] Day 1: Corruption

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:14 pm

mtamburini wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I'm here to play mafia, but when one person votes based on personal vendettas and claims everyone else is crap at the game because they're actually pretty terrible, all the while the other person has their face up the other's arse.. not really a great game.

Whos that?

Claim time...unless we all suck so bad you aren't going to claim...
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby charm on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:43 pm

mtamburini wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I'm here to play mafia, but when one person votes based on personal vendettas and claims everyone else is crap at the game because they're actually pretty terrible, all the while the other person has their face up the other's arse.. not really a great game.

Whos that?

@iAm...you're just jealous you're not getting your butt kissed, who knows maybe tonight you will! :lol: :lol:

mtamburini wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Lol...that escalated quickly!

Mtamburini...what exactly is not fun about the game? The fact that your posting has led to suspicions? Or is it that we nailed scum right out of the gate, and now you're salty about it?

Had you maintained decency,I might have gone for caffeine...but I feel good about my vote now.

Need to hear from sausage.

If you re read the last game we played you can clearly see that I am town.

Im not scum and all the accusations against me are BS

Ok, no more joke voting or teasing you boys! UNVOTE!

@MTAM - you would only use the last game if you were trying to throw off suspicion as a desperation. Reverse psychology doesn't work on me! Especially since I was in the last game with you!! VOTE MTAM

P.S. I do think you are an awesome player, but you can't charm a CHARMer!!
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby charm on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:45 pm

That would put MTAM at L-1
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:05 am

The amount of skimming in this game is unheard of. I wasn't talking to you charm I was talking to neb.

I am the cop so everyone can unvote now and suck it for being extremely bad at this game. And let's kill charm.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:42 am

mtamburini wrote:The amount of skimming in this game is unheard of. I wasn't talking to you charm I was talking to neb.

I am the cop so everyone can unvote now and suck it for being extremely bad at this game. And let's kill charm.

It's always everyone else who sucks...never the person on the block. :lol:

unvote

I am interested in charm. Caffeine came on strong as well...haven't played with him much, but he's very crass. I have to read back through. I'm torn between exposing another player...possibly doc...and getting scum.

Postby HotShot53 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:31 am

unvote

Charm has been all over the place, who knows when she's serious or when she's joking, changing her vote almost every post. i'm guessing this is normal behavior for her? Putting mtam at L-1 before he claimed looked scummish though.

Some posts of iamcaffeine looked scummish to me, but other posts could look townish... I would not be opposed to putting pressure on him.

Whatsausage hasn't been around for a while, he should be prodded, or voted for scummarizing if he keeps it up.

I could be convinced to vote any of those 3... I think we have time to pressure at least one more person before the night.
Major HotShot53

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:03 am

f*ck you 2 neb
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:35 am

mtamburini wrote:f*ck you 2 neb

Please don't side track the game.

I agree with hotshot. I'm going with sausage...he's too quiet...

vote whatsausage

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:45 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote:

vote whatsausage

You agree with someone who has said less than the person he accuses?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:49 am

Hotshot has brought nothing to the table so to follow him so blindly is ridiculous.

Unvote vote neb (on phone so count this as a vote please)
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby HotShot53 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:34 am

mtamburini wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

vote whatsausage

Not including this post, I have made 6 posts since confirming, and whatsausage has made 3 posts since confirming, nothing since 3 days ago when things were barely starting to leave the joke vote stage. So umm... how have I said less?

mtamburini wrote:Hotshot has brought nothing to the table so to follow him so blindly is ridiculous.

Agreeing with someone and following them blindly is two different things...

Mtam (and the others involved) you really need to take a breather and realize this is just supposed to be a fun little game on a forum... all the cursing and name calling and personal grudges really don't belong here. The whole idea of mafia is that no-one trusts anyone, everyone thinks everyone else is lying... no-one is going to believe you just because you say so, and getting upset at people for doubting what you say never helps your case anyway.
Major HotShot53

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:39 am

Yawn. Town has a shit cop, wonderful.

I think Whatsausage definitely needs a prod. I'll happily lynch him or charm.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:19 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Yawn. Town has a shit cop, wonderful.

I think Whatsausage definitely needs a prod. I'll happily lynch him or charm.

How so you know I'm cop? I could be lying this is mafia after all.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:21 am

Another person blindly believing in someone else. The fact caffeine doesn't even question that I could be mafia fake claiming is scummy. He 100% believes I'm cop. Lynch him.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:22 am

HotShot53 wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

vote whatsausage

Not including this post, I have made 6 posts since confirming, and whatsausage has made 3 posts since confirming, nothing since 3 days ago when things were barely starting to leave the joke vote stage. So umm... how have I said less?

mtamburini wrote:Hotshot has brought nothing to the table so to follow him so blindly is ridiculous.

Agreeing with someone and following them blindly is two different things...

Mtam (and the others involved) you really need to take a breather and realize this is just supposed to be a fun little game on a forum... all the cursing and name calling and personal grudges really don't belong here. The whole idea of mafia is that no-one trusts anyone, everyone thinks everyone else is lying... no-one is going to believe you just because you say so, and getting upset at people for doubting what you say never helps your case anyway.

Mafia always tries to be mister nice guy. I haven't seen anything of content worthy from you which puts you just as bad as whatissauage
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby charm on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:31 am

OMG...you all need to get laid! Sorry, is there some mafia rule on how long a joke vote goes on?

MTam - I know better than to believe you're the cop just because you say so! Trying to manipulate this game too, eh?

Anyways, you want to vote off the sexy chick of the group go right ahead. I guarantee the game won't be as invigoratingly fun! :roll:
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:34 am

Charm isn't acting as towny as she was in a previous game I was with her however she still seems town. I'd kill neb or caffeine today.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby jonty125 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:55 am

mtamburini wrote: However his BS accusation about me not liking him for personal reasons is not true and if he took the time to actually read the thread he would have known that.)

OK mtam, I misinterpreted your post, it would help in future, that when you refer to somebody for the first time in a post you use there name - not him. Also, people are believing you are cop because there hasn't been a counterclaim, you have claimed a very powerful role, nobody is going to vote you without a very good reason.

unvote, vote charm for putting mtam @ L-1, and for flip-flopping
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:01 pm

jonty125 wrote:
mtamburini wrote: However his BS accusation about me not liking him for personal reasons is not true and if he took the time to actually read the thread he would have known that.)

OK mtam, I misinterpreted your post, it would help in future, that when you refer to somebody for the first time in a post you use there name - not him. Also, people are believing you are cop because there hasn't been a counterclaim, you have claimed a very powerful role, nobody is going to vote you without a very good reason.

unvote, vote charm for putting mtam @ L-1, and for flip-flopping

I strongly disagree. Assuming one is town because there is no cc is a piss poor way to play the game. So if everyone claims a town role and is un cc who do you kill?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:02 pm

Charm is town btw so probably shouldn't vote for her.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:37 pm

mtamburini wrote:Charm is town btw so probably shouldn't vote for her.

Lol...stated like it's a fact. Your play style has me thrown. You are all over the place.

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
mtamburini wrote:Charm is town btw so probably shouldn't vote for her.

Lol...stated like it's a fact. Your play style has me thrown. You are all over the place.

Don't really give a shit. I've already commented on charm previous to this post if you choose not to read everything then that's your choice.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:21 pm

mtamburini wrote:Another person blindly believing in someone else. The fact caffeine doesn't even question that I could be mafia fake claiming is scummy. He 100% believes I'm cop. Lynch him.

I don't 100% believe shit you fucking tool. The fact that the only other two contributing anything at the moment didn't question it made me not bother either. Regardless, I'd love to see you gone cop or not because of your ridiculous attitude to the game, acting like you're above the law - so to speak - and can meta all you like.

Charm's probably a dude.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:00 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
mtamburini wrote:Another person blindly believing in someone else. The fact caffeine doesn't even question that I could be mafia fake claiming is scummy. He 100% believes I'm cop. Lynch him.

I don't 100% believe shit you fucking tool. The fact that the only other two contributing anything at the moment didn't question it made me not bother either. Regardless, I'd love to see you gone cop or not because of your ridiculous attitude to the game, acting like you're above the law - so to speak - and can meta all you like.

Charm's probably a dude.

Hey fuckface what did u mean by we got a shitty cop then? Sounds like there was no doubt in your mind when you said that.

Contradict much?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:02 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:

Charm's probably a dude.

Oh and you are a scumbag
Sergeant mtamburini

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives