Conquer Club

Epic Mafia Corruption #1 [1/8] ENDGAME: Who's the Fool now?

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Epic Mafia Corruption #1 [6/8] Day 2: One Less Sexy Thre

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:51 am

I want to vote jonty but I have a feeling he's just town playing terribly. I'd expect a mafia between Whatsausage and HotShot.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Whatsausage on Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:21 pm

It looks like we are no-lynching again...
So I will try to make my case to caffeine if he plans on killing again (though I'm not sure he should risk it, considering that would lower the game to four players likely and then we would need to total consensus for lynch tomorrow...)
It seems you are down to me and hotshot, of course I don't think you should shoot me of those two since I am 100% sure of what I am and not of hotshot. My lean is still on virus tbh, but you must disagree
I can't really make a great case against hotshot, other than that he hasn't had much to add. Most of his posts have been speculation about the game setup and telling me to post more. He also cited a previous post as to his reason for voting me, and all that post had had about me was him saying he didn't have a read on me. Obviously I don't understand him voting me, but he didn't really try to tell anyone else why either.
So if you kill at all, I would say virus, but if it is down to me and hotshot, I would choose hotshot and then mtam investigate whichever of the two caffeine doesn't kill, so I think you should share with us all what your plans are so you two don't double up.

I also don't fully trust mtam. However he has a claim that hasn't been disproven, so I digress
Captain Whatsausage

Postby jak111 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:25 pm

virus90 wrote:sharp observation.
think because i didnt type unvote an an honest mistake has been made

Fixed... Need to type out them unvotes >.<
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Whatsausage on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:02 pm

mtamburini wrote:Serial killer doesn't come back as a mafia check so that would be useless check.

Did jak specify that to you? I wasn't totally sure, I thought that a survivor SK would come back as town, but a 3rd party SK would come back as non-town. I guess it depends on what kind of cop you are. Sometimes you get a color, sometimes just whether they are town or non-town, sometimes I guess the mod will just say mafia or non-mafia. I suppose it depends, both on your role and the potential SK's win condition. Who are you going to investigate tonight then?
Captain Whatsausage

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:37 am

I'm not killing tonight.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Whatsausage on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:58 pm

So is it night now or...?
Captain Whatsausage

Postby mtamburini on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 am

Whatsausage wrote:
mtamburini wrote:Serial killer doesn't come back as a mafia check so that would be useless check.

Did jak specify that to you? I wasn't totally sure, I thought that a survivor SK would come back as town, but a 3rd party SK would come back as non-town. I guess it depends on what kind of cop you are. Sometimes you get a color, sometimes just whether they are town or non-town, sometimes I guess the mod will just say mafia or non-mafia. I suppose it depends, both on your role and the potential SK's win condition. Who are you going to investigate tonight then?

Why do u care? I'm not going to allow mafia to meta it
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:49 am

mtamburini wrote:
Whatsausage wrote:

Why do u care? I'm not going to allow mafia to meta it

The only people that used any meta are you and charm.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Re: Epic Mafia Corruption #1 [8/8] Day 1: Corruption

Postby jak111 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:31 pm

VOTE COUNT DAY 2 #3

1. virus90 ~ Sausage, (L3)
2. HotShot53
3. mtamburini
4. jonty125 ~ Virus (L3)
5. Whatsausage ~ HotShot, (L3)
8. iAmCaffeine ~ Jonty, Mtam, (L2)

No-Lynch ~ Caff, (L3)

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

NO LYNCH HAS BEEN MADE, (sorry about the day late thing, got pretty busy there yesterday and when I got home forgot to end the day).

Scene up coming, but feel free to send in actions ASAP (Just think of this extra day as an extension to think over for tomorrow ;D)
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jak111 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:38 pm

No one forgot who didn't come out alive from the night before. One claimed for the Hooker's death and no one else step forward to make such a bold claim. Arguing continued as was the day before, once again they decided to allow everyone to live.. for now.

NIGHT TWO BEGINS

Night ends June 25nd at 2pm EST.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Re: Epic Mafia Corruption #1 [6/8] Night 2: Not Today Death.

Postby jak111 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:01 am

In the night only a single shot ran out. It was loud and clear to everyone in the town. Perhaps the second killer ran out of luck, or perhaps he just didn't have the confidence to fight back. But in the morning the town gathered around to see who was killed.

iAmCaffeine, a Town Vigilante has been killed.

However, Virus was watching over Jonty, no one knows why he is being found here and there, but he seems to be sticking around.. watching.. waiting..

DAY THREE BEGINS

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, day ends July 3rd at 1pm EST.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Re: Epic Mafia Corruption #1 [6/8] Night 2: Not Today Death.

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:14 am

jak111 wrote:In the night only a single shot ran out. It was loud and clear to everyone in the town. Perhaps the second killer ran out of luck, or perhaps he just didn't have the confidence to fight back. But in the morning the town gathered around to see who was killed.

iAmCaffeine, a Town Vigilante has been killed.

However, Virus was watching over Jonty, no one knows why he is being found here and there, but he seems to be sticking around.. watching.. waiting..

DAY THREE BEGINS

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, day ends July 3rd at 1pm EST.

Well, looks like caff was telling the truth... and the mafia knew it, so they killed him.

So, what were your results last night mtam?

And any clue why you keep being mentioned Virus?
Major HotShot53

Re: Epic Mafia Corruption #1 [5/8] Day 3: No more Batman!

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Saw it coming, quite glad. Thanks for the game jak, and apologies for my earlier behaviour. Retards bring out the worst in me.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby mtamburini on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:37 pm

I checked caffeine. I doubt we started with 3 mafia so let's kill jonty today sausage tomorrow I think hotshot is the towniest and i don't think virus could be mafia with the way the flavour if kills has been.

Easy game.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:10 pm

mtamburini wrote:I checked caffeine. I doubt we started with 3 mafia so let's kill jonty today sausage tomorrow I think hotshot is the towniest and i don't think virus could be mafia with the way the flavour if kills has been.

Easy game.

Why do you think jonty is more scummy than sausage? Jonty voted charm on day 1, and has overall sounded more towny to me, so I'd prefer pressuring/lynching sausage first.

I agree that virus is probably not scum, although I'd still like to know why he keeps getting mentioned.
Major HotShot53

Postby mtamburini on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:32 pm

I'm looking for two towny people at this point and lynching the other 2 order doesn't matter for me
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Whatsausage on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:03 am

Not gonna lie, I'm surprised that the scum went for such an obvious target. This makes me think they know something about the town's PR's. Perhaps they know that the town only had a vig, and were therefore safe to kill him (No reason for doc not to protect him, unless they were hardcore believing mtam over caff). That would be one way to balance a 6 vs 2 game.

mtamburini wrote:I cannot confirm my check last night, I was either roleblocked or there is a SK in the game.

Ok...

uh huh...
mtamburini wrote:I checked caffeine.

Oh really...

MAJOR FOS mtamburini How convenient that your action the first night was blocked when it was revealed that scum had a roleblocker and then the next night you investigated someone you said you wouldn't because you believed him to be an SK, who also happened to die. So no results still. And again with the "kill" language. So you are indifferent to who dies first? No desire to pressure us and see what we can come up with? Because your reads must be correct?

I don't understand, are you just clearing virus BECAUSE his name is being mentioned? Or has he actually done something else in the game? I don't see anything to clear him at all

@hotshot, why me?
Captain Whatsausage

Postby mtamburini on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:44 am

You seem mad that the game is that easy now. There are at most 2 mafia alive, all I have to do is find two of the towniest people and lynch the other 2 math is not that hard.

If you can quote me sayin I wouldn't check caffeine id like to see it
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:43 am

Whatsausage wrote:
@hotshot, why me?

Because I'm hoping mtam is a town cop as he claims, and since virus has been seen in areas other than where the mafia kill was, I'm guessing he isn't mafia, and since virus has posted towny posts, and voted for charm day 1, I'm guessing he's town, and I know I'm town... that leaves you as the only one without a good alibi. So I will vote whatsausage for now, unless you can give me a good reason to change my mind about someone.
Major HotShot53

Postby mtamburini on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:00 am

HotShot53 wrote:
Whatsausage wrote:
@hotshot, why me?

Because I'm hoping mtam is a town cop as he claims, and since virus has been seen in areas other than where the mafia kill was, I'm guessing he isn't mafia, and since virus has posted towny posts, and voted for charm day 1, I'm guessing he's town, and I know I'm town... that leaves you as the only one without a good alibi. So I will vote whatsausage for now, unless you can give me a good reason to change my mind about someone.

Question do u think there are 2 or 1 mafia left? I only say this cause if there is 2 they can blitz if we vote on a town and win the game.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby virus90 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:08 am

personally im pretty sure there is only 1, but i already expressed that in my last post.
i think its either whatsausage or mtamburini.
Because whatsaussage is right about what he pointed out, mtamburini not showing us much information of any value, so i think he is right or he is mafia
Major virus90

Postby mtamburini on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:27 am

What's your ready ok jonty he also voted for caffeine with me and didn't unvote
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:36 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
Whatsausage wrote:
@hotshot, why me?

Because I'm hoping mtam is a town cop as he claims, and since jonty has been seen in areas other than where the mafia kill was, I'm guessing he isn't mafia, and since virus has posted towny posts, and voted for charm day 1, I'm guessing he's town, and I know I'm town... that leaves you as the only one without a good alibi. So I will vote whatsausage for now, unless you can give me a good reason to change my mind about someone.

EBWOP (I meant jonty instead of virus for the mentioned in scenes)

Speaking of Jonty, can he be prodded? He seems to have forgotten he's still alive here...
Major HotShot53

Postby jonty125 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:36 pm

I'm here now, I've been touring Oxford and its university the last 2 days.

Mtam, can you tell me why (i.e. with quotes and reasoning) you want to lynch me and whatsausage, so I can defend myself, and the same for him.

I am 99% certain we only have one mafia. 3 mafia would be unbalanced.

I also belive mtam is cop, no doubts about that one.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby mtamburini on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:42 pm

I'm just town reading virus and hotshot more than you and sausage. If I'm left alive til final 3 I will re evaluate.

Question for all. With there being a cop vigi and hooker do you think the other mafia is just vanilla or something else?
Sergeant mtamburini

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives