Conquer Club

Ultra Mafia I Game [DAY ONE START]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Ultra Mafia I Game [DAY ONE START]

Postby StorrZerg on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:40 am

Qt's that i was in.

http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/fbMF2rbk2vZ9 (virus/doom/storr)
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/sffWaFC8v76tG (the glorious aage qt with all town picked at start, doom/storr/pcm/mtamb/aage)
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/sffWaFC8v76tG (streaker/crasp qt + myself latter on)
http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/5jytcLC7ps6Y (the new streaker /crasp qt + a bunch others )

I had other convos via pm with
Crasp (
pcm (mostly salty talk )
dd5
virus (a lot)
mtamb (a lot)
doom
count

probably others. I know i pm'd everyone alive at some point.
Major StorrZerg

Postby aage on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:23 am

Actually I was officially lynched 17 hours after my last post, most of which we in Europe refer to as "night time". All votes against me were cast in a 6-hour time frame which started four hours after my last post. The only indication I had was Storr's stupid behaviour in our quicktopic, where he managed to not get a joke I made and therefore apparently decided I was the scum of the earth.

Now, at the time I may have been drunk at a friend's birthday party, but that doesn't mean I should be mercilessly quicklynched. Does it?
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby StorrZerg on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:32 pm

aage wrote:
Now, at the time I may have been drunk at a friend's birthday party, but that doesn't mean I should be mercilessly quicklynched. Does it?

shit happens.

someone was going to get lynched last min. It just happened to be you.
Major StorrZerg

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:27 pm

StorrZerg wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
StorrZerg wrote:Aage wasn't lynched via majority

Deadline had past, and no one followed up with a second extension. (Save for you) the aage push started a day before the new deadline.

Considering the facts of a new extention of 48 hours, a new lynch proposed and pushed a day before the deadline I firmly disagree with what you claim to have happened.

So you are talking out of your rear end thinking it's the scumiest thing you have seen in a long time. If it had truly been super scummy I would have been lynched for what I did. Repercussions would have happened,.

Dd5 hammering mtamb day 2 last min to push mtamb to 3 votes while whatsausage was "at 2" was an actual super scummy act.

Your portrayal is disingenuous. The push came after the extension and aage had no chance to defend himself from an opportunistic stab in the back. You also pretend I didn't push back on you, because I did. The difference is for once I took a step back and realized you weren't mafia, just a stupid asshole who thinks he's God's gift to Mafia. As always.

That's why I'm leaving this site for a long time and quite possibly forever. Because you're a cancer on this forum that will feed on it until your ego is satiated and the forum is dead. I played this game for years and you found a way to sap all the fun from it by being an asshole. So sayonara. It's been real, but we've reached the end of the road. I can't tolerate the bullshit anymore.

Honestly this is the tamest you have been in the recent set of games that i've played with you. (probably has to do with your lack of participation in the games) Most of your personal attacks have been directed privately which is great. Usually you are riddled with personal insults, vulgarity, and unpleasantness as well as getting overtly personal when this is just a game. So yeah, I agree you probably should take a break since you take the game way to personally. I'm here to work out issues, and make things better overall, i don't want to ruin the fun out of other peoples games. So I'm available to have a discussion on what went on, and what was bad about how i acted, how that upset someone, and respond. Something i could change, how i act etc.

Regarding the push, yes it came after the extension, thats my point. AFTER an extension that no one requested. There was a full day for aage to respond, he didn't. (possibly he couldn't get on that day, regardless shit happens and thats not the point ) Its not like the push happened a few hours before the deadline or even at the deadline, sure it was "quick" by this game standards, but hardly unwarranted for the situation. I do agree it was a poor lynch choice, considering the circumstances, yet saying "stab in the back" is laughable. people get lynched in mafia, it happens, miss lynches happen. Its a part of the game and figuring something out. I clearly didn't back stab aage, many other choice words could be used about how he felt.

I think you are mistaking pcm for me.

When I have a rocksolid claim, I like to be as abrasive as possible.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives