Conquer Club

Ultra Mafia I Game [DAY ONE START]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Ultra Mafia I Game [DAY ONE START]

Postby Count Belisle on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:22 pm

I didnt kill anyone, i have no power, no talents just able to vote during day. Well you are proven to be mayor. I gave you my role pm i recived from the mod.why me and pcm? What about virus ? It down to us 4 right? Who are you voting for zorr? Im town your town its down to either one of them pcm or virus.
Cook Count Belisle

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:13 pm

As it stands virus is cop.

Doc claimed to have saved virus one night. SO he looks solid town...

ANd i've proven my power, which leaves you and pcm.
Major StorrZerg

Postby UltrasPlot on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Virus died. He was cop.
(No role PM because it got wiped from my outbox, if you guys demand it i'll fetch it from pastebin but I'd have to recover password...)
Day 5, get it done
Sergeant 1st Class UltrasPlot

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:35 pm

no problem i had his role pm earlier i believe you.

Vote Count Belisle

gg guys
Major StorrZerg

Postby Count Belisle on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:31 pm

so why me? what does PCM have to say? and why wasnt I ever invited to the town QT?

well zorr once again I see you run things,my vote is for PCM, Im a proven town too.

even ultra said he sent me my role PM and you even said you got it. anyways you hammer me you will see, your going to lose this one zorr.

VOTE PCM
Cook Count Belisle

Postby Count Belisle on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:32 pm

now PCM doesnt have to say anything, and mafia wins.

gg guys
Cook Count Belisle

Postby StorrZerg on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:10 pm

yeah... so pretty sure thats game and town wins.

sorry aage :/ mistake lynching you , you even picked 100% town group which is kinda funny tbh.

Should have been count day 1 for not posting, or anyone else that was a lot less active.
Major StorrZerg

Postby pancakemix on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:06 pm

Vote Count
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby mtamburini on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:23 pm

so who won
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby StorrZerg on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:42 pm

well assuming town

unless pcm was godfather

or some wacky mafia role.

i kinda wonder what the other mafia power was , could have just been god father
Major StorrZerg

Postby dd515087 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:37 am

Well since we already hit hammer, might as well come out and say town won. Why was pcm cleared? Was he spied?

There were no other mafia PRs. Pretty unbalanced IMO. Especially with Storr's vote counting 2x every day. Like what?

Oh well GG. Inactivity was working in mafia favor at first, but Storr kept everyone participating.
Cook dd515087

Postby virus90 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:37 am

well it was a close game, and i think you had a fair shot, the doc was claimed day 2, but you decided not to kill the doc. which made sure that i could check some more people. since i was protected and you first had to kill the doc. since i checked doom day 1 and thus knew he was the doc, the doc was also able to protect me, because of the off-topic conversations that where possible.

and pcm was cleared, because i checked him, think night 2?
Major virus90

Postby aage on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:31 am

Still hate you all for lynching me D1, although I understand the choice to a certain extent.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby pancakemix on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:08 am

Yeah, I'm town. Sorry for dropping out of the thread, but I did keep up with Storr via pm so I wasn't completely out of the loop. Any other game I'd have been lynched on principle.

aage wrote:Still hate you all for lynching me D1, although I understand the choice to a certain extent.

I still contend that was one of the scummiest plays I've seen in a while.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby StorrZerg on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:54 pm

I dont think you know what scummy means
Major StorrZerg

Postby dd515087 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:03 pm

pancakemix wrote:Yeah, I'm town. Sorry for dropping out of the thread, but I did keep up with Storr via pm so I wasn't completely out of the loop. Any other game I'd have been lynched on principle.

aage wrote:Still hate you all for lynching me D1, although I understand the choice to a certain extent.

I mean I was totally fine with that lynch :D

And virus we didn't kill the doc because I assumed he would save himself or Storr (because he was leading the lynch) we didn't know you were spy at that point and we didn't know the doc couldn't target himself. Or at least I didn't, whatsausage was nowhere to be found for most of the game and Count was playing for the first time.
Here's our QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/M9rC3ZyA6djD - you'll notice I didn't even know PCM was the one left alive at the end. I thought it was mtam XD
Cook dd515087

Postby StorrZerg on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:59 pm

dd515087 wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Yeah, I'm town. Sorry for dropping out of the thread, but I did keep up with Storr via pm so I wasn't completely out of the loop. Any other game I'd have been lynched on principle.

I mean I was totally fine with that lynch :D

And virus we didn't kill the doc because I assumed he would save himself or Storr (because he was leading the lynch) we didn't know you were spy at that point and we didn't know the doc couldn't target himself. Or at least I didn't, whatsausage was nowhere to be found for most of the game and Count was playing for the first time.
Here's our QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/M9rC3ZyA6djD - you'll notice I didn't even know PCM was the one left alive at the end. I thought it was mtam XD

if you would have asked the mod (which you should do every game to check roles)

you might have figured out that doc couldn't save self.
Major StorrZerg

Postby pancakemix on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:26 pm

StorrZerg wrote:[img]

I dont think you know what scummy means

It has naught to do with who did it, but the act itself. It was a quicklynch through and through and a downright shitty play.
Epic Win

Postby StorrZerg on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:49 pm

Aage wasn't lynched via majority

Deadline had past, and no one followed up with a second extension. (Save for you) the aage push started a day before the new deadline.

Considering the facts of a new extention of 48 hours, a new lynch proposed and pushed a day before the deadline I firmly disagree with what you claim to have happened.

So you are talking out of your rear end thinking it's the scumiest thing you have seen in a long time. If it had truly been super scummy I would have been lynched for what I did. Repercussions would have happened,.

Dd5 hammering mtamb day 2 last min to push mtamb to 3 votes while whatsausage was "at 2" was an actual super scummy act.
Major StorrZerg

Postby mtamburini on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:49 pm

StorrZerg wrote:Aage wasn't lynched via majority

Deadline had past, and no one followed up with a second extension. (Save for you) the aage push started a day before the new deadline.

Considering the facts of a new extention of 48 hours, a new lynch proposed and pushed a day before the deadline I firmly disagree with what you claim to have happened.

So you are talking out of your rear end thinking it's the scumiest thing you have seen in a long time. If it had truly been super scummy I would have been lynched for what I did. Repercussions would have happened,.

Dd5 hammering mtamb day 2 last min to push mtamb to 3 votes while whatsausage was "at 2" was an actual super scummy act.

I told you to lynch him next day u betch
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby dd515087 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Pretty sure I was after Mtam all day even though I didn't actually vote? MAybe
Cook dd515087

Postby UltrasPlot on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Real sorry about inactivity, but yes - Count was the last Mafia. Good game town, and my inactivity issues here were depressing >.<

Postby UltrasPlot on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Also about balance, this is one of those games that's balanced by being unbalanced - mafia was supposed to try to get cleared early on and manipulate the town, can't be played by the numbers, mafia will lose.

Postby pancakemix on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Your portrayal is disingenuous. The push came after the extension and aage had no chance to defend himself from an opportunistic stab in the back. You also pretend I didn't push back on you, because I did. The difference is for once I took a step back and realized you weren't mafia, just a stupid asshole who thinks he's God's gift to Mafia. As always.

That's why I'm leaving this site for a long time and quite possibly forever. Because you're a cancer on this forum that will feed on it until your ego is satiated and the forum is dead. I played this game for years and you found a way to sap all the fun from it by being an asshole. So sayonara. It's been real, but we've reached the end of the road. I can't tolerate the bullshit anymore.
Epic Win

Postby StorrZerg on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:39 am

pancakemix wrote:

Your portrayal is disingenuous. The push came after the extension and aage had no chance to defend himself from an opportunistic stab in the back. You also pretend I didn't push back on you, because I did. The difference is for once I took a step back and realized you weren't mafia, just a stupid asshole who thinks he's God's gift to Mafia. As always.

That's why I'm leaving this site for a long time and quite possibly forever. Because you're a cancer on this forum that will feed on it until your ego is satiated and the forum is dead. I played this game for years and you found a way to sap all the fun from it by being an asshole. So sayonara. It's been real, but we've reached the end of the road. I can't tolerate the bullshit anymore.

Honestly this is the tamest you have been in the recent set of games that i've played with you. (probably has to do with your lack of participation in the games) Most of your personal attacks have been directed privately which is great. Usually you are riddled with personal insults, vulgarity, and unpleasantness as well as getting overtly personal when this is just a game. So yeah, I agree you probably should take a break since you take the game way to personally. I'm here to work out issues, and make things better overall, i don't want to ruin the fun out of other peoples games. So I'm available to have a discussion on what went on, and what was bad about how i acted, how that upset someone, and respond. Something i could change, how i act etc.

Regarding the push, yes it came after the extension, thats my point. AFTER an extension that no one requested. There was a full day for aage to respond, he didn't. (possibly he couldn't get on that day, regardless shit happens and thats not the point ) Its not like the push happened a few hours before the deadline or even at the deadline, sure it was "quick" by this game standards, but hardly unwarranted for the situation. I do agree it was a poor lynch choice, considering the circumstances, yet saying "stab in the back" is laughable. people get lynched in mafia, it happens, miss lynches happen. Its a part of the game and figuring something out. I clearly didn't back stab aage, many other choice words could be used about how he felt.
Major StorrZerg

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives