Conquer Club

Once Upon A Killer Mafia (14/17) A Writers Block:Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Once Upon A Killer Mafia (17/17)D1: Memories

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:53 am

With that ill give 2 soft town reads.

Zivil is giving off reads right now, and imo is trying to figure out the game from his posts. The things he has pointed out as scummy, i can agree with and make sense.

Strike wolf also seems to be along those lines of figuring out the game, really liked his analysis of hot_shot.
Major StorrZerg

Postby crasp on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 am

rishaed wrote:Oh NO YOU DIDN'T. :o :evil: :evil:
I EXPECT you to post DAILY if at all possible. This is a game run by discussion and POSTING ONE EVERY FOUR DAYS IS NOT THE GOAL. It means you are inactive or scummarining or otherwise not performing your duties as a player in this mafia game. IF I catch this repeatedly I WILL replace without warning, and/or modkill if I run out of replacements.
This game took a lot of time, thought, and effort to put together, so I would rather ruin it by killing off inactives through mod kills then letting inactivity ruin my game. :evil:
THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS is the possibility of RL issues, at which you talk to me. Case in Point Nark.
And by saying what you said, you are basically stating ... somebody give me a shout when this game is over.
I'll Post a VC starting Friday, after that Daily.

Relax rishaed. i know you dont know me but if you did you would know I find it impossible to keep my mouth shut for one day far less four. As far as scuppering the game, its not going to happen in this corner. Appreciate everything you guys do and warning accepted.

STARTING A NEW POST SO RISHAED DOESENT THINK I AM ARGUING WITH HIM>
Fp Storr
Sergeant crasp

Postby crasp on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:01 am

crasp wrote:
rishaed wrote:Oh NO YOU DIDN'T. :o :evil: :evil:
I EXPECT you to post DAILY if at all possible. This is a game run by discussion and POSTING ONE EVERY FOUR DAYS IS NOT THE GOAL. It means you are inactive or scummarining or otherwise not performing your duties as a player in this mafia game. IF I catch this repeatedly I WILL replace without warning, and/or modkill if I run out of replacements.
This game took a lot of time, thought, and effort to put together, so I would rather ruin it by killing off inactives through mod kills then letting inactivity ruin my game. :evil:
THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS is the possibility of RL issues, at which you talk to me. Case in Point Nark.
And by saying what you said, you are basically stating ... somebody give me a shout when this game is over.
I'll Post a VC starting Friday, after that Daily.

Relax rishaed. i know you dont know me but if you did you would know I find it impossible to keep my mouth shut for one day far less four. As far as scuppering the game, its not going to happen in this corner. Appreciate everything you guys do and warning accepted.

STARTING A NEW POST SO RISHAED DOESENT THINK I AM ARGUING WITH HIM>
Fp Storr

Not sure what happened there. Thought i had submtted this post and then it came up with Storrs post. Reposted the FP and my original post was in before Storrs :evil:
Sergeant crasp

Postby strike wolf on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:14 am

I still see your original post.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:15 am

So comments on the game crasp?
Major StorrZerg

Postby crasp on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:35 am

The reason i made that wake me up post was because i am used to playing with Mt and Storr and what you were seeing was a load of gash. They have an unwritten dont vote early on for each other agreement and what you were seeing was their standard game. A bit of keyboard tennis until somebody then steps into that breach, in this case Ultra, they then step out and leave us mere mortals to carve each other up.
Not a big fan of day 1 reads or of playing my hand so early but a rishead has brought attention to me here are my reads so far.
I dont think Ultra is scum as no self respecting scum would make such a daft play. Just a really bad move on his part. Could get a deserved lynch though.
Streaker has got a FOS from me with that No5 vote . safest place of all for a scum vote and totally pointless post that didnt even need saying.
Streaker wrote:Lol, advocating 'no lynch' before third day of the game? It might very well come to that, but you are basicly saying Hey Guys let's just not play this game and just do night actions and see what we come up with.
What will happen when there is no cop result, or a positive town check? No Lynch on D2?

Vote Ultra

I am also very suspicious of that half baked vote from crazymikshake on me. Non -commital but capable of starting a bandwagon. if a bandwagon starts he just changes it to red and appears mid vote and nobody thinks much about it. If it doesent the he just accepts my explanation and moves off.

Like i say very little but all i have so far. Not sure why but Zivel is jangling my web as well. Keep looking at his posts but cant see why. Could just be because he is trying to crawl up Storrs butt or the safe vote on Ultra. Or could be because he just metioned me in his skim. :lol: Time will tell.
FP Storr, strikewolf.
Sergeant crasp

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:01 am

well you hadn't actually done anything prior to this post. so you did deserve the pressure imo.

i agree with the streaker read.

what do you think of pcm?
Major StorrZerg

Postby crasp on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:26 am

StorrZerg wrote:what do you think of pcm?

I much prefer making my own to that boxed nonsense.
Get a grip. he has made one post since the game strted and that was tell you that you were full of it. Even a self confessed guru like you cant have a read on that.
Why are you steering me away from Zivel.
Sergeant crasp

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:45 am

because im town reading him. and said so before you posted.
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:46 am

how ever you are right about pcm, thanks for responding about him. it is hard to get a read on someone who is lacking content... How ever i think his post was not helpful to the game.
Major StorrZerg

Postby Whatsausage on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:49 am

crasp wrote:Not a big fan of day 1 reads or of playing my hand so early but a rishead has brought attention to me here are my reads so far.
I dont think Ultra is scum as no self respecting scum would make such a daft play. Just a really bad move on his part. Could get a deserved lynch though.

You did an excellent job of doing that yourself actually with basically saying "We are only required to post once every four days, so that is when I'll post." You aren't exactly screaming town when you are saying you are going to do the very minimum.
Perhaps he is hiding in plain sight? Yes a bad move. Yes it could be a lynchable offense, but I would rate it pretty equal to your offense, if we are lynching on principle like that. Although as has already been mentioned, why would he single out the cop result like that? In a game with 17 people I would assume there is more than just a cop that would help town to gather info at night.

Also, about my vote on milkshake, it was a joke vote but it doesn't appear to be counted in the VC. Is this a mistake rishead?

FP'd by storr 2x
Captain Whatsausage

Postby strike wolf on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:57 am

I never realized that having a toen read on someone day 1 was adequate reason to ignore someone else's suspicion and try to shift it. What would you say if Zivel was to turn out scum Storr?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:15 pm

Whatsausage wrote:
crasp wrote:Not a big fan of day 1 reads or of playing my hand so early but a rishead has brought attention to me here are my reads so far.

You did an excellent job of doing that yourself actually with basically saying "We are only required to post once every four days, so that is when I'll post." You aren't exactly screaming town when you are saying you are going to do the very minimum.
Perhaps he is hiding in plain sight? Yes a bad move. Yes it could be a lynchable offense, but I would rate it pretty equal to your offense, if we are lynching on principle like that. Although as has already been mentioned, why would he single out the cop result like that? In a game with 17 people I would assume there is more than just a cop that would help town to gather info at night.

Also, about my vote on milkshake, it was a joke vote but it doesn't appear to be counted in the VC. Is this a mistake rishead?

FP'd by storr 2x

difference is crasp is now playing the game, giving reads discussion. so even with that comment, i don't think it holds any weight any more.
Major StorrZerg

Postby crasp on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Whatsausage wrote:

FP'd by storr 2x

In answer to your question flat square would seem particularly apt.
As far as saying I was going to post once every four days go back and read again and show me where i said that. I said i would be out till storr and MT had stopped there nonsense. Thats pretty rich coming from you whose contribution so far has been 1 post to reconfirm your joke vote and this bull. So what exactly is my offence.
Sergeant crasp

Postby rishaed on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:59 pm

Whatsausage wrote:
crasp wrote:

FP'd by storr 2x

Yes I seemed to have overlooked it. :oops:
Thanks for the heads up. O:)
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:04 pm

holy shit this game accelerated quickly

are we discussing another game in this thread? I'm so confused
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby rishaed on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:05 pm

Vote Count:

Ultrasplot (5) - Hotshot53, Streaker, Zivel, dd515087, Anamainiacks
Crasp (1) - Crazymilkshake5
Anarkistsdream (1) - Strikewolf
Crazymilkshake5 (1) - Whatsausage

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline is on Nov.8th.
Updated VC: due to error. Should be just fine now.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:06 pm

it's day 1, I honestly don't understand how there can be any reads this early.

vote no lynch

I hate lynching someone day 1. Always ends up wasting a townie.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby aage on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:07 pm

StorrZerg wrote:
aage wrote:
StorrZerg wrote:
crasp wrote:Only need to post once every 4 days so somebody give me a shout when this gash is over.

"its over"
care to contribute?

Contribute on what? It's day one.

And don't give me that look, you're not contributing either. You just hauled in the usual suspect and started screwing him around. I'm not impressed - in fact, it's a little suspicious.

are you saying its impossible to contribute on day 1? Cause prior to your post, several people have contributed to this game. Some better than others. Yes it is day 1, we are limited by what we have, but you defending crasp (and not the other people i have called out) is a little strange. Care to go in more detail? So do you find mtamb to be townie then?

No. I did not say that. In fact, I disproved that by contributing myself. Besides, I prefer to say I attacked you rather than defended Crasp - at least, that was the intent of the post. Pulling up your reply to Crasp's post was simply an illustration on your stance, and coincidentally it is also representative of my views of your discussion with Tamb.

A more interesting question is: why was that post nearly the only reply you made to responses to this discussion? I see posts from Nark, Pancake, Strike and Ultra also posted since you started "fighting". Ultra is the only person you responded to in an off-handed comment, beneath a bunch of useless : "i'd personally love to lynch you at this point. why? you haven't done anything"

This begs the question: why hasn't he done anything? Strike points that out in the post right before your reply to Ultra:
strike wolf wrote:Ultra: I might join in but right now, they both seem to be following what little I know of their metas.

And that seems to be exactly the case. In fact, you admit to that being exactly the case! What makes Strike's comment so different from Ultra's - is it that Strike analysed the situation by mentioning it might be 'meta'? That's exactly what Ultra is saying, or at least what he seems to be implying.

It doesn't make any sense to me that you would engage in that fight - it was already announced by several people that they were going to watch you and Tamb duke it out before really playing. And what did you do? You decided to duke it out with Tamb. The only reason you're not still fighting seems to be Ultra's weird post, which steered discussion into a reasonable direction.

I do not find Tamb to be anything right now, and I believe it would not help me or town to form a judgement based on the posts he has made, because those posts are coloured by the useless discussion he was having with you, and which you started. If I were to base any read on that, it would be a scum read on you for purposefully misguiding town, which leads to a town read on Tamb. However, I have decided that I am not going to let that discussion affect my read on Tamb, so I guess I don't have any read of him.

All this may also be just another load of distracting bullshit because I'm slightly biased, so I'm now going to read the posts made by people who don't annoy me with their style. Storr (and other deities), I hope this at least helped your reads.

FP by AOG, lol'd.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:09 pm

strike wolf wrote:I never realized that having a toen read on someone day 1 was adequate reason to ignore someone else's suspicion and try to shift it. What would you say if Zivel was to turn out scum Storr?

Thing is crasp was agitated with zivel why?

Like i say very little but all i have so far. Not sure why but Zivel is jangling my web as well. Keep looking at his posts but cant see why. Could just be because he is trying to crawl up Storrs butt or the safe vote on Ultra. Or could be because he just metioned me in his skim. :lol: Time will tell.

Because zivil poked at crasp when crasp hadn't done anything. So crasp not liking zivil seems very baseless and just "omgus" The other part is about zivils read on myself. Thing is, crasp isn't attacking the read itself. He is attacking why zivel town read me. "to pocket storr" So i have no idea what crasp thinks about the read zivel gave. And lasty he looks at zivels motivation for ultra, which i don't agree with "its a safe vote right now" since its highly unlikely ultra will be lynched on that statement alone. I agreed with the case zivel gave, and it isn't the only thing zivel has talked about.

As to what happens if he is scum? is this going to be the question every time someone gives a read?

so if he is scum, he is playing very pro town right now. so by that vulture, and not knowing his alignment, i wouldn't want to lynch him today.

(forgot to hit submit)
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Army of GOD wrote:it's day 1, I honestly don't understand how there can be any reads this early.

vote no lynch

we lynched mafia last game i was in. So boo hoo lets try to get information
Major StorrZerg

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:12 pm

wow, I didn't realize D1 was 12 days long...

that's a lot of time. why so long?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby dd515087 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Army of GOD wrote:it's day 1, I honestly don't understand how there can be any reads this early.

vote no lynch

Army of GOD wrote:wow, I didn't realize D1 was 12 days long...

So after we start a bandwagon on Ultra for voting No Lynch you go ahead and vote no lynch. Also, the mod changed it to 10 days. I'm not saying that not reading or just skimming over all the posts means you're scum, but it definitely doesn't give off a town vibe to me
Cook dd515087

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Zivel wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:They are both scum and are misdirectino us...

C'mon, people! Down with Pancake!

This one is also pretty scummish to me, shoots down the two who are actually saying anything and then pulls a random out of thin air. Why pancake? I have my reasons but I would be interested to hear yours.

.... Because I have played mafia with him for 7 years... On this site... And... I... like... to.... give.... him.... shit....

You notice it wasn't the first time I made that point, or are you skimming???
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:23 pm

dd515087 wrote:

vote no lynch

Army of GOD wrote:wow, I didn't realize D1 was 12 days long...

So after we start a bandwagon on Ultra for voting No Lynch you go ahead and vote no lynch. Also, the mod changed it to 10 days. I'm not saying that not reading or just skimming over all the posts means you're scum, but it definitely doesn't give off a town vibe to me

People skim day one far too often. I have done it in the past, and learned after I was a lynched townie... hahaha...
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives