Conquer Club

Once Upon A Killer Mafia (14/17) A Writers Block:Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Once Upon A Killer Mafia (15/17) D2: Blood Oath

Postby StorrZerg on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Wtf is going on
Major StorrZerg

Postby Army of GOD on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Wow...sniped.

Anyway, I enjoyed the game. Thanks rish
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Zivel on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:50 pm

What?
Sergeant Zivel

Postby rishaed on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:51 pm

show: Roles

MOD NOTE: Most of you are probably wondering why I only had one SK in the game. This was because ALL Lover were Vengeful (which could mean up to 4 killers on one night alone), I had a large pool for it because, the theory was hiding a needle in a haystack. As such the SK had an alternate WC from a normal SK. Im really sad that this game didn't go into at least N2.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby rishaed on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:52 pm

show: NightActions

As you see in my Word Doc of night actions I did forget to include AoG's Night Action. Also Aage's Action failed even without the Jailkeeper.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby mtamburini on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:57 pm

WE WON BOYS

sorry zivel looks like i didnt have to try and still had good reads.

But I will apologize for calling you a retard at the end but your logic was broken
Sergeant mtamburini

Re: Once Upon A Killer Mafia (14/17) A Writers Block:Endgame

Postby Zivel on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:58 pm

f*ck, one of the better games I have played right up to the point where it ended... I was really looking forward to day three and the info to come out from the plan. God damn Rish... one scum.... I was enjoying this to...
Sergeant Zivel

Postby rishaed on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:58 pm

Having 7 claims by D2 is also something that I can't really factor in as a mod. It just sorta happened. Also I swore that Storr was gonna get himself lynched b/c of the entire PM'ing me about Cop actions and hinting that he was gonna fakeclaim cop....... that being said here are the quicktopic links.
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/sH42PkXj5CXL
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/cbEjQpcakr8X
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/ydQ6jgpDqzE

Postby mtamburini on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:58 pm

StorrZerg wrote:Wtf is going on

We won, your welcome.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby rishaed on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Zivel wrote:f*ck, one of the better games I have played right up to the point where it ended... I was really looking forward to day three and the info to come out from the plan. God damn Rish... one scum.... I was enjoying this to...

Im sorry ok. I was debating putting 2 Scum, buuuuttttt, I was worried how I was going to fit that in Flavor wise (Laughing Coffin Tangent was thought of, but Would make no sense for killing Lovers.) In the end I decided that I would take the risk of only having one initial Killer.

Postby Zivel on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:00 pm

mtamburini wrote:WE WON BOYS

sorry zivel looks like i didnt have to try and still had good reads.

But I will apologize for calling you a retard at the end but your logic was broken

Yeah your AoG read day one was spot on.

My logic was not broken, if you were scum and you didnt die last night then the shot would of saved us a lynch. If you did sacrifice yourself then it would of meant nothing. Again, your arrogance shines though.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Zivel on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:02 pm

rishaed wrote:
Zivel wrote:f*ck, one of the better games I have played right up to the point where it ended... I was really looking forward to day three and the info to come out from the plan. God damn Rish... one scum.... I was enjoying this to...

Im sorry ok. I was debating putting 2 Scum, buuuuttttt, I was worried how I was going to fit that in Flavor wise (Laughing Coffin Tangent was thought of, but Would make no sense for killing Lovers.) In the end I decided that I would take the risk of only having one initial Killer.

Its cool, it actually is a sign of respect man. You got a good group and gave all of us interesting roles, the flavor was awesome and that was the best day one I have ever played, was most enjoyable. I just wanted it to go longer and that why I am annoyed, cause your good game left me hanging.... :P
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Zivel on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:08 pm

rishaed wrote:Having 7 claims by D2 is also something that I can't really factor in as a mod. It just sorta happened. Also I swore that Storr was gonna get himself lynched b/c of the entire PM'ing me about Cop actions and hinting that he was gonna fakeclaim cop....... that being said here are the quicktopic links.

LOL

SAO Masons = 27 posts
Romeo&Juliet = 22 posts
Until Death Do Us Part = 226 posts....

God damn strike, we talk way to much....
Sergeant Zivel

Postby rishaed on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Zivel wrote:
rishaed wrote:

Its cool, it actually is a sign of respect man. You got a good group and gave all of us interesting roles, the flavor was awesome and that was the best day one I have ever played, was most enjoyable. I just wanted it to go longer and that why I am annoyed, cause your good game left me hanging.... :P

I was actually enjoying the game from a mod standpoint as well.... I was almost crying with the Lover Bombshell day 1, you guys were so confused, and so like, WTF?!. :lol: :lol: As I saw each of the Town v. Town Fights the reluctance and other issues. Also I inadvertantly saved both DD and Mtamb, b/c I replaced w/ AoG. (Because It would have been a self sacrifice from Juliet both would have died as town with out the vengeful coming into play.) I am happy with most of the activity (I say most because some people didn't participate as much as I had hoped they would, (Whatsausage for example). I really think his inactivity in the end is what got him lynched. But over 50 pages on D2 End is something Im really happy with as a Mod.
Also proud of the SW and Zivel QT =D> =D>

Postby Army of GOD on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Zivel wrote:
rishaed wrote:Having 7 claims by D2 is also something that I can't really factor in as a mod. It just sorta happened. Also I swore that Storr was gonna get himself lynched b/c of the entire PM'ing me about Cop actions and hinting that he was gonna fakeclaim cop....... that being said here are the quicktopic links.

LOL

SAO Masons = 27 posts
Romeo&Juliet = 22 posts
Until Death Do Us Part = 226 posts....

God damn strike, we talk way to much....

Imagine if you had Storr in there. Would've been 7000 posts by himself
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby aage on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:11 pm

GG guys, and sorry about totally lying that I was town.

And Strike was your lover Zivel... it had to be one of the unclaimed, but I was suspecting PCM for some reason.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby dd515087 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Oh... We won. Cool. Interesting game, wish it had gone a little longer. GG everyone.

Figured Strike and Ziv were lovers D1, kind of forgot about it D2 though. THANKS FOR BACKING ME UP PCM. All you had to do was say I targeted dd and my action failed :cry:
Cook dd515087

Postby aage on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh man, the haikus. Loving your quicktopic, guys.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby StorrZerg on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:22 pm

aage wrote:GG guys, and sorry about totally lying that I was town.

And Strike was your lover Zivel... it had to be one of the unclaimed, but I was suspecting PCM for some reason.

No it was clear last 2 days that it was strike not pcm
Major StorrZerg

Postby Zivel on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:28 pm

aage wrote:Oh man, the haikus. Loving your quicktopic, guys.

We lose it a little to the end, I just had to much to say and not enough space in Haiku lol. Was heaps of fun though
Sergeant Zivel

Postby aage on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:33 pm

rishaed wrote:MOD NOTE: Most of you are probably wondering why I only had one SK in the game. This was because ALL Lover were Vengeful (which could mean up to 4 killers on one night alone), I had a large pool for it because, the theory was hiding a needle in a haystack. As such the SK had an alternate WC from a normal SK. Im really sad that this game didn't go into at least N2.

I actually think Town totally lucked out this game. If we had lynched Streaker instead of WS (which would have been a valid option in my opinion, sorry Streaker) town would have lynched me the next day and a lot of things would have gone very different. WS got lynched because of his lack of posting, and I hammered chiefly because of his claim. If the claim had checked out, he might have been spared and the game would have been more disputed.

As is though, 50 fucking pages. I think it was awesome.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby StorrZerg on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:44 pm

No mafia.. so lame
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Rofl this game was impossible to lose
Major StorrZerg

Postby anamainiacks on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Woah, that was quick... Yep, if our assigned SK had been someone more active, we could've been at this for quite a while. I was pretty excited to see how N2 would go though, a pity it ended before we had the chance.

So how does the Lover mechanic work then... when would lovers both die immediately? Since virus was killed but ultra didn't die...
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby aage on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Not necessarily, this game had the potential to escalate mislynches because (a) there was only one bad guy and (b) the lovers didn't trust each other at all. All the SK had to do was pit lover against lover and watch them shoot each other, leading to them shooting each other some more. There was a bit of consensus that there had to be scum between the lovers - I recall mtam being one of the only people who claimed all lovers were town. The mistrust would have been ridiculous.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives