Conquer Club

Streaker's Second Mafia - Endgame - Employees win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Streaker's Mafia Day 4 - Who will clean that flour? (7

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
StorrZerg wrote:
legionnare wrote:So Mets is essentially a hider and hid behind IB last night.

DD was the cop, in his earlier posts he called IB and Storr scum by the results he got back.

vote Storr

Honestly are you forgetting this shit?

Tries to defend mets, then tries to claim dd5 had 2 red checks , which we know has to be false now that mets flipped mafia.

Dude you are not on trial. We will cover it when it needs to be. As I said Virus is on my list to lynch tomorrow. Lets see what the night brings.

Meh I am though. A town dies tonight, they are confirmed and their opinions have more weight.

we have 2 more lynches, and from my view point, the game 100% ends with town victory with virus and legionnare.
Major StorrZerg

Re: Streaker's Mafia Day 4 - Who will clean that flour? (6

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:57 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
StorrZerg wrote:Ib why can't legionnare be gf

Mets was CEO.Once again semantics. It seems all we get is job title BUT CEO is same as God Father in my book. Also to have 4 mafia in 12 player game seems a tad overkill. To have one of them investigation proof as well? We are where we are because Colton screwed up and the others gave up.

Mets was a roleblocker however, since he blocked IB last night. So it is possible there is a Godfather type out there still, so legionnare could still be the scum. My vote is leaning to virus still, but if virus is convincing enough in his claim I could change to legion
Major HotShot53

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:30 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:

Mets was CEO.Once again semantics. It seems all we get is job title BUT CEO is same as God Father in my book. Also to have 4 mafia in 12 player game seems a tad overkill. To have one of them investigation proof as well? We are where we are because Colton screwed up and the others gave up.

Mets was a roleblocker however, since he blocked IB last night. So it is possible there is a Godfather type out there still, so legionnare could still be the scum. My vote is leaning to virus still, but if virus is convincing enough in his claim I could change to legion

Virus has not exactly been proactive. I think he is mafia and has given upon the deal.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby charm on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:32 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:

Virus has not exactly been proactive. I think he is mafia and has given upon the deal.

I would expect Mets to be the GodFather, being he was CEO - however the Board of Directors is over the CEO and their could be a "Chairman of the Board" that equals GodFather. So, technically, there still could be a GodFather out there.

I'm in agreement with the Virus and Legionaire comments. Virus first then Leg.

But, I think we should also consider that maybe Storr wins as 3rd party over mafia and town. In a business scenario, there could be a takeover by a 3rd party. This requires discussion.

Technically, we don't need Storr - he could be fired and not cause the town any loss! If I'm right, I'm going to have to pencil in a big raise for me - afterall I'm the Accountant.
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:17 pm

@hotshot, give me a gun that kill, AND kills self.

If that is at all possible, i can then shoot and prove myself while taking out the last possible mafia with out having to deal with the possibility of "legion or storr"
Major StorrZerg

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:33 pm

The only third party would be SK. What win condition would a third party have at this point? A survivor would have won already.

A third party at this point IE SK would need to be be last man standing with one other.

We lynch Virus, I believe it will be game over. I would be surprised if he is not last mafia. I think he does not post because he does not want to deal with the mental gymnastics needed. If he is Town? Well then we then deal with what next.

This whole talking at night thing just creates more WIFOM argument.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby charm on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:48 pm

Yes, well hopefully the night actions can get in quick and we get back to the next day.

The one thing I've learned is never ever trust Zerg-ee!! That is one slick cat! ;)

There is definitely something fishy still out there. What, IDK - just that intuition thing going again. And that intuition thing has been right on this game.
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:05 pm

stalp being scared charm plox

i was saved by crasp because i made sure colton was lynched.

there for i can't be mafia. And as we have talked about, a possible 3rd party thing, If i was 3rd party, i could continue to shoot most likely. Often, 3rd party doesn't have the choice.

THe most logical explanation, is that there is 1 mafia, the game set up was 4 mafia vs 8 town.
Major StorrZerg

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:01 pm

StorrZerg wrote:stalp being scared charm plox

i was saved by crasp because i made sure colton was lynched.

there for i can't be mafia. And as we have talked about, a possible 3rd party thing, If i was 3rd party, i could continue to shoot most likely. Often, 3rd party doesn't have the choice.

THe most logical explanation, is that there is 1 mafia, the game set up was 4 mafia vs 8 town.

you been drinking :D

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:06 pm

i wish. im dead serious. in my regards, crasp saved me, hence his calling out that i wasn't mafia, and that i was possibly 3rd party, likely town.
which is why he voted with me, and trusted me that day. He was lynched, because he wasn't calling me mafia. and insisted i was 3rd party or town.

I'd gladly here any case to which crasp saved any other person that night.
Major StorrZerg

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:06 am

StorrZerg wrote:i wish. im dead serious. in my regards, crasp saved me, hence his calling out that i wasn't mafia, and that i was possibly 3rd party, likely town.
which is why he voted with me, and trusted me that day. He was lynched, because he wasn't calling me mafia. and insisted i was 3rd party or town.

I'd gladly here any case to which crasp saved any other person that night.

so what. weather he saved you or not is irrelevant. It proves nothing.you could be a third party Disney Princess with buck teeth and he still saved you. he believed you were town. so what. shadupp and go to sleep.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Re: Streaker's Second Mafia ENDGAME - EMPLOYEES WIN

Postby Streaker on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:18 am

Gonna call it short here, as I will not have a great deal of time in the next 2 days.

The game is over, with Iron Butterfly Firing virus90 (Chief legal officer). He was the last threat to the Employers, and now they have won!
I would have to Fire Charm as well (targeted by virus at night), and IB would have received another Glowing Ball but HotShot was blocked.

Congratulations Employers, it was not easy going up against 4 enemies (or it should not have been easy) but you guys did great.

Looking back (and ignoring inactivity) it was a pretty good game. Especially Charm (read back, she basicly had all Employers marked from D2) had a very strong game. HotShot had the epic role, and made some pretty neat inventions (the Glowing Ball would have protected someone at night from being Fired).

The Employers had a roleblock and night kill at their disposal, but not tied to a person or role. Each night they had to decide who would carry out what action. Colton was a bodyguard, and not allowed to share this with the 3 others.

I really enjoyed the last 2-3 days, as activity picked up and all kinds of scenarios were unfolding (had to change quite a lot of night actions right before day start a few times). IB receiving a gift from HotShot, but then IB blocking HotShot was pretty great. Loved how IB went crazy about that.

Everyone knows all roles now, would you guys like me to post the overview here? Is there anything else you would like to know?
Captain Streaker

Re: Streaker's Second Mafia - Endgame - Employees win!

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:48 am

If everyone played Town would have been in a world of hurt.Kinda sad that everyone bagged out on the mafia side. Seems they all up and quite when Colton was lynched.

haha was amusing making storr squirm.

Good job guys and gals.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Streaker on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:09 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:If everyone played Town would have been in a world of hurt.Kinda sad that everyone bagged out on the mafia side. Seems they all up and quite when Colton was lynched.

haha was amusing making storr squirm.

Good job guys and gals.

Not sure. All mafia had were a NK, block and a bodyguard that was basicly all flavour.
Town was stacked with powerroles (double voter VERY powerfull and well handled by Charm, inventor, JOAT, cop, doc, jailer, bulletproof and a day vig). It was a choice between 3 mafia with 3 powers, or 4 mafia with 2 powers.

Maybe 3 mafia and a third party, but that third party role IDK.
Captain Streaker

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:04 am

Town prz fine, mafia set up was a major buzz kill
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:17 am

I don't understand the secret part, and hiding mafia PR's was not fun.

mass claim may have won game early as well lol. I d9nt thunk mafia had good fake claims.
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:19 am

I think floating powers among mafia is ok, if mafia are forced to give up one each time someone is fired. Having dead mafia with no pr was lame.
Major StorrZerg

Postby charm on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:30 am

So what was Zerg?
I'm kidding!!!

Streaker can you post each players role and description please. Also did the Employers have a QT?

Congrats Employees! We win
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:29 pm

I think if mets makes virus block and kill he could have maybe won in the following day
Major StorrZerg

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:45 pm

If some of the employers had been a bit more active, and some employees inactive... employers would have won pretty easily probably. If day 1 & 2 were mislynches, or 1 no-lynch, 1 mislynch, and a bad shot by storr... that would have been game over. Getting colton day 1 with the doc save night 1 sure helped us this time.
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:48 pm

Oh, and being an inventor was fun :)
Major HotShot53

Postby virus90 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:11 pm

well deserved win town, mafia was far from organised, and you played it well in general.
yes we had a QT, not sure if i should be the one who shares the link.
Anyway. im sorry for not being more active, started my internships and i am not really used to the new rhytm involved. since it usualy takes me over an hour to write a post, and i dont have much spare hours left i wasnt able to make it much.
Congrats town !
Major virus90

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:21 pm

StorrZerg wrote:I think if mets makes virus block and kill he could have maybe won in the following day

Yep. I thought that if we got away with the block and kill, we at least had a fighting chance. The flour thing came completely out of left field for me and I was devastated...

Anyway, I guess I both won and lost this game :-D
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:11 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
StorrZerg wrote:I think if mets makes virus block and kill he could have maybe won in the following day

Yep. I thought that if we got away with the block and kill, we at least had a fighting chance. The flour thing came completely out of left field for me and I was devastated...

Anyway, I guess I both won and lost this game :-D

yeah... turns out if i shot anyone else not voting colton... day 1 woulda been boss...

btw can mod confirm crasp saved me kthx
Major StorrZerg

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:16 pm

FYI, if you had threatened to vig me if I didn't vote colton, I would have voted colton ;-D
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives