Conquer Club

C9 newbie game TOWN WINS. Feel'n Groovey

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: C9 newbie game DAY ONE BEGINS

Postby Marashu on Sun May 03, 2015 9:36 pm

dakky21 wrote:Marashu, by the rule #14 of the game, everyone must vote. Pick your candidate or no lynch, but you must vote.

I was hoping to vote once I was a bit more convinced, but with the deadline looming, Vote: Slander who is still my FoS.
Captain Marashu

Postby Endgame422 on Sun May 03, 2015 9:42 pm

Marashu wrote:
dakky21 wrote:Marashu, by the rule #14 of the game, everyone must vote. Pick your candidate or no lynch, but you must vote.

I was hoping to vote once I was a bit more convinced, but with the deadline looming, Vote: Slander who is still my FoS.

Thats L-1 slander.
Claim?
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby dakky21 on Sun May 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Marashu wrote:

That said, I expect Slander to claim. But then again, even if he claims a Town Cop, why should we trust him?
Captain dakky21

Postby Slander on Sun May 03, 2015 9:57 pm

Interesting, you are away from the game for so long and throw out accusations, give reads similar to wing although some of your descriptions don't match up with your little numbered thing at the bottom (eg: dakky not being top 2 after your statement of him being "strange all game").

From what I can tell, you are possibly my vote as scum with your buddy being dakky, since you are "neutral" with him even given his strange behaviour.

From your limited posts, you have not only stayed out of the spotlight all game, however you have also soft defended dakky and endgame by your contradictory list. I think it's you and either dakky or endgame.

The case against me is extremely weak IMO, but if I have to claim I will.

The explanations are a summary on what stood out to me so far, whereas the numbers are more my reads. You are correct in dakky not being top 2, because in my eyes he's 3rd behind yourself and mars. I'll admit that he started off as a 4 on my list. In fact, almost everyone across the board started off a number higher. For example, I'm not that sure about madmitch; he started off as a 2. He is my best town read though and I wanted the numbers to have some sort of symmetry and not be 5,4,2,4,4,5.

Another 10/10 deflection by NoS.
Corporal 1st Class Slander

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun May 03, 2015 10:11 pm

Slander wrote:
Interesting, you are away from the game for so long and throw out accusations, give reads similar to wing although some of your descriptions don't match up with your little numbered thing at the bottom (eg: dakky not being top 2 after your statement of him being "strange all game").

From what I can tell, you are possibly my vote as scum with your buddy being dakky, since you are "neutral" with him even given his strange behaviour.

From your limited posts, you have not only stayed out of the spotlight all game, however you have also soft defended dakky and endgame by your contradictory list. I think it's you and either dakky or endgame.

The case against me is extremely weak IMO, but if I have to claim I will.

The explanations are a summary on what stood out to me so far, whereas the numbers are more my reads. You are correct in dakky not being top 2, because in my eyes he's 3rd behind yourself and mars. I'll admit that he started off as a 4 on my list. In fact, almost everyone across the board started off a number higher. For example, I'm not that sure about madmitch; he started off as a 2. He is my best town read though and I wanted the numbers to have some sort of symmetry and not be 5,4,2,4,4,5.

Another 10/10 deflection by NoS.

Not trying to deflect, I'm just looking for a case. So basically if I try to get reactions out of people to see if they are scummy, I am scummy? That is called scum hunting.

Also can we get a claim from you? You are at L-1 and if you are a town power role id like to know so I can take my vote off you.

Also if he claimed Town Cop yes we would believe him because it's very risky for a mafia to know if there is a town cop or not. If he claimed town cop and no one came out and said "liar! I am the town cop" (which would be a good move by town since it is a 1 for 1 trade, as the town cop would be outed but we would get a mafia killed and only have 1 more), then we would take our votes off him and lynch someone else. If he does get counter claimed, then we lynch him.

If he claims town cop then during the night hopefully the town doc (if we have one) will protect him.
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby dakky21 on Sun May 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Slander, you must claim. I'm thinking of giving the last needed vote on you, but I'll wait for the claim.
Captain dakky21

Postby Slander on Sun May 03, 2015 10:49 pm

I've thought it over and I'll take my 50/50. I'm the cop and I'm copchecking Mars if I make it through the night.
I don't think there are two goon votes on me. Unless it's Mars/NoS, which I'm convinced now it isn't, I think the scum are more veiled.
Please exist doc.

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun May 03, 2015 11:20 pm

He is a liar. I am the cop. If the doc exists, save me tonight.
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Endgame422 on Mon May 04, 2015 1:19 am

I say lynch him.
Hes accusing NoS of deflection but it seems like desperation on his end to me.
One easy way to find out for sure.
If hes cop NoS is lying and we lynch him tomorrow.
If slander is mafia doc saves NoS(hopefully) and a vanilla townie likely dies.
Tomorrow we have waaay more info for sure even if our cop dies(one way or another)and can make fairly informed decisions.
Even better if cop lives and checks someone out(whoever is not voting for slander if he flips scum)
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon May 04, 2015 4:19 am

Vote Slander
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon May 04, 2015 4:27 am

I'll be honest I didnt see that coming, I rate NoS as the greater mafia target, but its a brave tactic to fakecounterclaim to get a kill. I really hope Slander wasnt vanilla town lying.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon May 04, 2015 4:58 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
dakky21 wrote:maybe IB can prolong the day for a bit since there was no talk over the weekend.

The information is all there, just need people to interpret it.

QED
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon May 04, 2015 5:43 am

Thats a lynch

Scene later today.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon May 04, 2015 6:27 am

Hello Darkness My Old friend ...Ive come to talk with you again

Slander mafia goon

Has been lynched.

24 hrs to get actions in. I will start game as soon as that happens.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Slander on Mon May 04, 2015 8:29 am

With my dying breath: #worth

Postby madmitch on Mon May 04, 2015 10:41 am

well that worked great,keep the pressure on one person and sometings bound to break,we got rid of one mafia scum and now know who the docter is maybe,question is do I believe him or not,he did sound convincing or was it a clever ruse?half to wait and see got to reread posts again,this music never dies
Cadet madmitch

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon May 04, 2015 10:57 am

sssssssh madmitch, you are not allowed to post at nightime. Wait for IB to signify dawn.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby madmitch on Mon May 04, 2015 12:31 pm

sorry i SLEEP TALK
Cadet madmitch

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon May 04, 2015 12:46 pm

*Art Garfunkel snickered*

NoS-Town Cop

Has been killed.

Deadline next Monday 10 pm

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Marashu on Mon May 04, 2015 1:06 pm

Oh noes! This must mean we don't have a doctor after all. :/ We'll find that last scum, NoS, so no worries.

Right now, besides the points NoS making being confirmed town, I think we this might be our biggest clue.

Slander wrote:Sketch spectrum is 1-5, 1 being most town and 5 being most mob.

NoSurvivors: 4
dakky21: 3
madmitch: 1
Endgame422: 2
WingCmdr Ginkapo: 3
Marashu: 5

Right now, Endgame (who was the next most suspicious on my list) and madmitch are the ones I'm watching. I'm wondering if he'd be so obvious as to make madmitch his #1 on the town list, though. Current FoS is Endgame.
Captain Marashu

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon May 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Well who saw that one coming! ;)

Thankyou NoS for bagging us that kill, it was a sacrifice that we appreciate.

Question to everyone, who looked like they might have been in partnership with Slander?

Dakky, Wing, End, Mars or Mad?

fp'd by Mars - Who I think could have been the partner in the most audacious of moves by labelling him mafia.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Endgame422 on Mon May 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Ok so score is 4 town 1 scum.
We likely do not have a doc(i hope they would have saved NoS)
Basically we get 2 guesses to hit the last goon.
Mitch/dakky did not vote for slander.
WCG hammered but he knew slander was getting it either way.
Mars put him at L-1 which would have been very risky if they were scum together as he could have put NoS at L-1 and likely got a town lynch.
Im thinking mars is definetly town.
Anyone have reason to disagree?
If we had to lynch right now i would say WCG.
@ WCG why did you hammer slander if you thought NoS was the greater mafia target?
Dakky did not hammer but waited for a claim,could be playing smart or could have been unwilling to hammer his buddy.
Mitch could be scum but hes so hard to read i wouldnt be suprised either way.
Whatcha thinking mars?
FPed here damn it
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby Endgame422 on Mon May 04, 2015 2:09 pm

Just read mars and wings last posts.
All that did is solidify my thoughts from before.
Mars being slanders number 1 target and bringing it forward for everyone to use(by quoting) just further clears him as town.
If i were scum why try and clear your name mars?
WCG trying to push that mars is scum makes me even more suspicious of WCG although im not ready to vote for him until i hear from everyone.
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon May 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Slander was in our previous game and knew better than to claim cop if Mafia. So either he was cop or mafia.

NoS unforced claimed cop, which is a bold move to make if mafia as it ensures your death D2. I saw no reason to play it out of order, NoS had made a move of faith, I trusted him because of it. Additionally, I have began to doubt my reading of NoS because of another game we are both in.

NoS wrote on the subject of Slander, "From your limited posts, you have not only stayed out of the spotlight all game, however you have also soft defended dakky and endgame by your contradictory list. I think it's you and either dakky or endgame."

I am a little blindsided by the fact that I had Mars as Mafia with NoS D1. So I shall avoid passing judgement on him as it wont be a fair judgement.

So on the lynch were End, Dakky, Mars and myself. None of whom seemed to be on it to bus their partner. Which leads me to an odd conclusion. Madmitch.

Vote Madmitch

fp'd by End - yeah I am reassessing
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Endgame422 on Mon May 04, 2015 2:24 pm

The lynch was in order NoS,end,mars,wing.
No dakky involved as he held his vote for slanders claim.
Lieutenant Endgame422

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives