Conquer Club

NoS's Matrix6 Mafia GAME OVER, SCUM WIN!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: NoS's Matrix6 Mafia (5/9) DAY THREE: ROAR!!!]

Postby Streaker on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:23 am

MVP should definitely go to me this game. I was the strongest help to mafia by far. Effectively pushed 3 mislynches.
Captain Streaker

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:54 am

Streaker wrote:MVP should definitely go to me this game. I was the strongest help to mafia by far. Effectively pushed 3 mislynches.

Ya know what?? Your new. Shit happens. You did not lose alone. HOWEVER....learn from this game. The reason I pushed so hard on you at first and then Wing...were your errors in logic. Just because you knew you were jail keeper does not mean we should. There is a time and place to claim. A claim should be only used as a last resort in my opinion. In our case a claim could only of hurt us.

NEVER ever be in a hurry to vote...especially in a small game. There were two mafia all they had to do was wait for Town to vote anyone and it was game over.

You were inexperienced, made some mistakes, which happens. The problem was we were easy pickings because both mafia knew we were easy pickings.

If you take anything away from this game take this....there is no hurry to vote, because you know your Town does not always mean someone who does not or questions you is scum and try and see the game from different perspectives. Not always easy to do.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:04 am

MVP to me, as its not game over guys....
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:17 am

Ah suppose it is, as town can never out vote mafia, leading to permanent no lynches and eventually Streaker will guess wrong at night and die.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Streaker on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:52 am

Well unless Mars is mafia this is over lol.
Captain Streaker

Postby Streaker on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:54 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
Streaker wrote:MVP should definitely go to me this game. I was the strongest help to mafia by far. Effectively pushed 3 mislynches.

Ya know what?? Your new. Shit happens. You did not lose alone. HOWEVER....learn from this game. The reason I pushed so hard on you at first and then Wing...were your errors in logic. Just because you knew you were jail keeper does not mean we should. There is a time and place to claim. A claim should be only used as a last resort in my opinion. In our case a claim could only of hurt us.

NEVER ever be in a hurry to vote...especially in a small game. There were two mafia all they had to do was wait for Town to vote anyone and it was game over.

You were inexperienced, made some mistakes, which happens. The problem was we were easy pickings because both mafia knew we were easy pickings.

If you take anything away from this game take this....there is no hurry to vote, because you know your Town does not always mean someone who does not or questions you is scum and try and see the game from different perspectives. Not always easy to do.

I'm not new, but i'm not experienced either. I don't wanna hide behind a couple afk's for losing this. Things might have turned out different, but I played this wrong from beginning to end. Actually first time that I've had it all wrong all game long. And I'm not just talking about the claim thing.
Captain Streaker

Re: NoS's Matrix6 Mafia [DAY ONE: Shipwrecked]

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:28 am

HotShot53 wrote: wait until you or storr pressure people for random nothings until someone slips up, and then I can pounce... I'm no good at posting endlessly about nothing.

It wasnt just Hotshot, but going into every game with the assumption that me and Storr cant be the scum pairing is fatal. Not being active in D1 is stupid, as it just let the two of us talk endlessly amongst ourselves.

As for inactives, it made things just as hard for us too. Going into the final day with only Mars as a realistic mislynch target and very little logic to get him lynched, with a big fat arrow pointing towards myself, wasnt easy.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:29 am

@Mars - Hotshot died N1 because Storr thought he was the powerrole. I disagreed and wanted to nightkill IB for the same reason. We were both wrong as it turned out to be Streaker, had he not claimed IB would have died N2 giving the powerole another night to hide and work away.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Streaker on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:38 am

So Wing, you just waited as long as you could to see if a BP would show up, and then you just went on a limp claiming it?
Or in fact I just see it now, there is no RB and you knew there is no BP...
Captain Streaker

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:20 am

Yup, there is no bulletproof in this game.

I didnt wait to claim it, I waited till you told me that I was BP and went with it. You then stubbornly refused to change your own assumption about me when it was clearly not true.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:36 am

Why was Storr never lynched? he was horrendously scummy all game and until the very end it seemed to be only myself and IB who ever pushed on him. From my point of view I could see the mafia moves he was making, but was this not so apparent for members of town who didnt know him to be mafia?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby mtamburini on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:18 am

Yo games over thats cool, well done on waiting for EVERYONE TO CHECK IN
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:19 am

adhfhstggdhgffadsdgsngr snfdagsdfasgradf
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:20 am

Streaker wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:

I'm not new, but i'm not experienced either. I don't wanna hide behind a couple afk's for losing this. Things might have turned out different, but I played this wrong from beginning to end. Actually first time that I've had it all wrong all game long. And I'm not just talking about the claim thing.

You couldve just waited for me and keep discussion going and wait to EOD for lynches that wouldve been nice,
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:25 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:MVP to Mtam.

His and Potters utter disappearance killed us.

My one mistake was not recognizing FULLY that Wing was full of shit. The reason Potter and Mtams participation was crucial was there was a chance their roles could be counter claim roles,though I guess Mtams brief greetings and salutations could have corrected that. When I pushed back on Wing with his spreading of negativity and confusion he immediately became docile. His extremely quick Hammer....and my GOD the scum tells...Holy shit...when he said he did not believe Streaker that should have been it...BOOM.

Bad Town play, people bailing=mafia win.

If your going to play mafia play with your head in it to win and not like your doing us a favor if you decide to post.

Thanks for the mvp *winks*

Days ending before deadline is what lost the game nothing else.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:50 am

My one mistake was not recognizing FULLY that Wing was full of shit. The reason Potter and Mtams participation was crucial was there was a chance their roles could be counter claim roles,though I guess Mtams brief greetings and salutations could have corrected that. When I pushed back on Wing with his spreading of negativity and confusion he immediately became docile. His extremely quick Hammer....and my GOD the scum tells...Holy shit...when he said he did not believe Streaker that should have been it...BOOM.

If your going to play mafia play with your head in it to win and not like your doing us a favor if you decide to post.

I always spread confusion D1, and intend to be far more coherent & consistent on D2. I'd hate to think that this will be seen as a scumtell for me as I will get repeatedly mislynched if so.
The extremely quick hammers were entirely mafia moves. The hammer on you was because you were starting to talk sense about how Storr and I were mafia and we couldnt have that. You say that Mtam's absence hurt town, but it was town who allowed us to get two hammers in before he made a post when it was known that he was on vacation.
Why would mafia ever not believe someones claim when they know them to be town? I liked it when your Boom goes the Dinosaurs post was entirely ignored because Storr and I just moved the conversation on.

My 100% record still intact, or at least till the HP game finishes and I lose having not survived to the end.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:23 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:

I always spread confusion D1, and intend to be far more coherent & consistent on D2. I'd hate to think that this will be seen as a scumtell for me as I will get repeatedly mislynched if so.
The extremely quick hammers were entirely mafia moves. The hammer on you was because you were starting to talk sense about how Storr and I were mafia and we couldnt have that. You say that Mtam's absence hurt town, but it was town who allowed us to get two hammers in before he made a post when it was known that he was on vacation.
Why would mafia ever not believe someones claim when they know them to be town? I liked it when your Boom goes the Dinosaurs post was entirely ignored because Storr and I just moved the conversation on.

My 100% record still intact, or at least till the HP game finishes and I lose having not survived to the end.

I hate to say this but the way the game was played, really reflects on the experience level of several players and the way mafia has changed here. You would have been lynched in a heart beat for several of your early plays. I knew it, was not 100% but one never is. You saying "You do not believe Streaker" would have been your death...I will leave for you to find you others. I know why I was hammered.

If you day one is to sew confusion as a Town,well good luck on that. When you suddenly became docile after I pushed you that was another read. If you think you won for outstanding play I really look forward to when you play mafia side again when Town is fully present.

BUT for what you guys had you both played it perfect...LOL I loved when Streaker suggested you were BP and you said yes. Even Storr laughed...so please...I look forward to you being mafia again.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby StorrZerg on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Yeah. I laughed :p
Major StorrZerg

Re: NoS's Matrix6 Mafia (4/9) GAME OVER: SCUM WIN

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:17 pm

SO Sorry guys I had so much crap to do I barely was on CC to take my turns even. LYNCH on Mars, Scum win (Wing, Storr). Well done to you two. Sorry I havent been around to end the game!!!
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
Colonel NoSurvivors

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives