Conquer Club

Random Historical Mafia(The Gunpowder Plot); Town Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Random Historical Mafia: Day 4 The Princess

Postby dakky21 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:39 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:Why not tell us who you are then...not that it matters.

Right, there you go. It's not a secret anymore. I am Charles I of England. I am only 5 years old and therefore lynchproof as I can't be involved in the process. I don't have any other powers.
Captain dakky21

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:55 am

dakky21 wrote:

Right, there you go. It's not a secret anymore. I am Charles I of England. I am only 5 years old and therefore lynchproof as I can't be involved in the process. I don't have any other powers.

....and you are Mafia

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby dakky21 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:05 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
dakky21 wrote:

....and you are Mafia

If you so firmly believe I am mafia, why didn't you already vote? Afraid I'll survive another voting? Afraid of 4th mafia if there is one?
In this situation I'd rather go for greg or hotshot as we will all waste another lynch.
Captain dakky21

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Dakky. You may or may not die from the lynch. But you die before dawn. We have no reason to believe that there are other mafia, so a vote for you could also be considered a no lynch vote, and I am happy with that. No point killing a townie, because there might be another mafia, lets find out first.

The odd thing in this is that IB investigated you. Why? What possible reason did IB have for doing that? I was completely surprised by it. No way would anyone bus you to prevent that, as no one could have predicted IB's action.

So we get left with a choice, trust IB, or dont trust IB? I choose the former and am voting you as a result.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby TimWoodbury on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:05 pm

dakky21 wrote:
TimWoodbury wrote:Maybe. Mafia targeted mets failes due to being unkillabke by scum and wing killed mets? Wing being vig makes since qith me blocking him 2 nights in a row

By the way, did you block anyone last night?

Postby TimWoodbury on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:20 pm

Hmmm i didn5 block wing last night i blocked metsfan. So mafia kill failed im thinking that wing is vig (blocked him night 1 and 2)

makes me think ur skimming was one of the very first posts after the day change
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby TimWoodbury on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm

and also vote dakky weather he dies today or not he will be dead in the morning
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:21 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Dakky. You may or may not die from the lynch. But you die before dawn. We have no reason to believe that there are other mafia, so a vote for you could also be considered a no lynch vote, and I am happy with that. No point killing a townie, because there might be another mafia, lets find out first.

The odd thing in this is that IB investigated you. Why? What possible reason did IB have for doing that? I was completely surprised by it. No way would anyone bus you to prevent that, as no one could have predicted IB's action.

So we get left with a choice, trust IB, or dont trust IB? I choose the former and am voting you as a result.

I will admit I did second guess myself when I first investigated Dakky. However Mafia also KNEW I was a naive cop until Marsshu was killed and they played as such. They really did act like they wanted to be investigated knowing they would be clear, especially Mitch. Dakky I explained my reasoning. All you need to see is his attitude on me claiming cop and catching Marashu. He does everything to push Marashus claim while at the same time trying to make mine look bad or false. Yet he writes I am Town cop.

Anyways the simple fact I got Marashu should be enough as he was their foundation in so many ways.

Dakky needs to die. I find it higly unlikely he is unlynchable. If he is unlynchable again then we would need to take a strong look at Bujaber. I continue to beleive Bujaber is Town and that Dakky had a 1 shot unlynchable. If the Vig was lynched or killed how can you kill an unlynchable mafia??? This is why he will be lynched.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby gregwolf121 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:46 pm

Im going to believe what IB says, he was right about Marashu, which means his claim of town cop is true, if he says dakky is scum, dakky is scum, and if dakky comes up town, then we look closer at IB. but don't think that will be necessary.vote dakky
if he still is unlynchable well we have a vig who can take care of that.
Captain gregwolf121

Postby dakky21 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:17 pm

I believe I'm at L-1 currently but I still don't know why IB isn't voting. He came up with my accusation and then not voting me. WHY?

I'll tell you why. Because he had luck with Marashu. And now afraid to vote (hammer) me because he doesn't know what will happen.

Since there are no rules about voting yourself, I'll go ahead and VOTE dakky21.

That should be 5 votes on me now. That's how much is required for a lynch. A wasted lynch, again. I voted for myself only because I am tired of this shit. Take a look who voted me both times while knowing I am lynchproof.

Now if there is any common sense, I have been bussed and that's why I came as mafia to IB. Wing will try to kill me tonight and Tim you should block Wing from trying to kill me. You did it well first two nights in a row, why not do it fourth as well. Look at Greg's or Hotshot posts.... they're both staying low being happy how they will kill another town. Just think about it.

Well, in case I get killed tonight, I wish town a good luck.
Captain dakky21

Postby BuJaber on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:16 pm

I will admit I did second guess myself when I first investigated Dakky. However Mafia also KNEW I was a naive cop until Marsshu was killed and they played as such. They really did act like they wanted to be investigated knowing they would be clear, especially Mitch. Dakky I explained my reasoning. All you need to see is his attitude on me claiming cop and catching Marashu. He does everything to push Marashus claim while at the same time trying to make mine look bad or false. Yet he writes I am Town cop.

Anyways the simple fact I got Marashu should be enough as he was their foundation in so many ways.

Dakky needs to die. I find it higly unlikely he is unlynchable. If he is unlynchable again then we would need to take a strong look at Bujaber. I continue to beleive Bujaber is Town and that Dakky had a 1 shot unlynchable. If the Vig was lynched or killed how can you kill an unlynchable mafia??? This is why he will be lynched.[/quote]

Wait wait wait wait

if you are naive cop how are you getting guilty results and trusting them so strongly?

And why in the world would you suspect me? I know my role was never proven, but I've been clearly playing town this whole time. You're the only coming back to suspect me. Very 'naive' of you actually; which again begs the question how were you so sure of marashu?

I told will to go ahead with lynch. I want to see what happens.
Major BuJaber

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:33 pm

dakky21 wrote:I believe I'm at L-1 currently but I still don't know why IB isn't voting. He came up with my accusation and then not voting me. WHY?

I'll tell you why. Because he had luck with Marashu. And now afraid to vote (hammer) me because he doesn't know what will happen.

Since there are no rules about voting yourself, I'll go ahead and VOTE dakky21.

That should be 5 votes on me now. That's how much is required for a lynch. A wasted lynch, again. I voted for myself only because I am tired of this shit. Take a look who voted me both times while knowing I am lynchproof.

Now if there is any common sense, I have been bussed and that's why I came as mafia to IB. Wing will try to kill me tonight and Tim you should block Wing from trying to kill me. You did it well first two nights in a row, why not do it fourth as well. Look at Greg's or Hotshot posts.... they're both staying low being happy how they will kill another town. Just think about it.

Well, in case I get killed tonight, I wish town a good luck.

Blah Blah Blah. Spare us the drama.

I will admit I am unsure of what will happen. Though I am fairly sure. What are you tired of?? That you sighned up for mafia and got your hand in the cookie jar?

Busdriver is nonsense. First to make you look scum there NEEDS to be a reason for people to suspect you as scum. It seems most are surprised I targeted you. Second with Marashus role there is no need for a busdriver as mafia will come up as Town anyways, which is how you are saying the busdriver was used.

The reason I have not voted has been explained before as well...what is the hurry when there was still information out there?

Vote Dakky

There...I hope this puts your mind at ease.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:16 am

Bujaber

Marashus, while he was alive,made me a naive cop due to his ability. Once he was nailed I was able to detect mafia.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby william18 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:52 am

Vote Count

Dakky21 - wingcmdrginakpo, Bujaber, Timwoodbury, Dakky21, Ironbutterfly

Thats a lynch
Sergeant william18

Re: Night 4, The Second Time

Postby william18 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:04 am

Night 4: The Second Attempt
November 5st, 1605

"He is the conspirator!"
"Guards apprehend him!"

The accused man casually stands up and starts walking towards the exit. As the guards rush towards him, he dashes out of the door. After a few hours of fruitless searching, until the sun was absent, the search was cancelled.

Night 4 has begun.
Last edited by william18 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sergeant william18

Re: Random Historical Mafia: Night 4 The Second Time

Postby BuJaber on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:20 am

Dakky survived...

Imagine if for whatever reason Wing (vig) got killed day 1. That would guarantee an unlynchable scum winning. So that's way too overpowered. Dakky is town.. we can finally move on.
Time to re-focus on hotshot and greg.
Major BuJaber

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Either Dakky is lynch proof or Bujaber saved him, which is a strong possibility.

Either way Dakky is mafia.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:32 pm

Tim if you wouldnt mind, block Greg please.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:47 pm

Tim if you wouldnt mind, even if you voted on me, you see that I can't be lynched, so block Wing please. He will try to shoot me and make a mistake.
Captain dakky21

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:27 pm

dakky21 wrote:Tim if you wouldnt mind, even if you voted on me, you see that I can't be lynched, so block Wing please. He will try to shoot me and make a mistake.

That does not mean you are not mafia. Marashu came up mafia.

In fact they gave a very believable claim as well when you think about it. You came up mafia in my investigation. If there was a Town busdriver they would have come forward and there was no need for a mafia busdriver

At this point Dakky weather you are Town or mafia the fact is you need to die. We know there has to be a mafia role cop/flavor cop as there is no other way Mafia could know who Mets was.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:11 pm

One post of substance IB
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:53 pm

One post of non-substance: William will we see the scene today?
Captain dakky21

Re: Night 4, The Second Time

Postby william18 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:36 pm

Day 5: A Plot Foiled
November 5st, 1605

John Steele managed to catch a glimpse of Robert Catesby while walking him at night. With his rifle in hand, he followed Robert to the place of his hiding. There, Robert was hastily loading a rifle of his own, as he too plotted to have someone killed tonight. As John Steele entered the house, he shot Robert in the chest. Stumbling back, with fury in his heart, he aimed the rifle, and shot John Steele in the head.

wingcmdrginkapo - John Steele (Vigilante) has been killed.

Robert Catesby was on the ground, dying in his lodgings, until his regret and anger was extinguished, along with the living glow in his eyes.

Dakky21 - Robert Catesby (Godfather(Lynchproof)/Bounded by Fate)

Bounded by Fate - If he or Thomas Percy were shot at night, both would be killed.

The Next Day, the man formarly known as John Johnson was led up to the scaffolds, to be hanged and quartered. As he made his way up the steps, he jumped off head first, breaking his neck.

Marashu - Guy Fawkes (Bulletproof) has been killed.

The Plot has been stopped.

Town Win!

gregwolf121 - Thomas Howard, 1st Earl of Suffolk (Tracker/Back- up(Cop/Vig))

Bujaber - King James I of England(Governor)

Ironbutterfly - Thomas Knyvett, 1st Baron Knyvett (Cop/Back-up Vig)

Tim Woodbury Sir Edward Coke (Roleblocker/Back-Up Vig)

Hotshot53 - William Parker, 4th Baron of Monteagle(2-shot Doctor)
Sergeant william18

Re: Random Historical Mafia(The Gunpowder Plot); Town Win!

Postby william18 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:41 pm

My opinion on the game:

I feel like town got rather lucky, and actually had one of the best case scenario's play out for them. I was worried about the mafia being too deceptive so I made a bunch of back up rolls. I knew if the town didn't have a vig, they mafia would win, so I just made a bunch of backup vig roles that would override the persons previous role.
Sergeant william18

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:12 pm

william18 wrote:My opinion on the game:

I feel like town got rather lucky, and actually had one of the best case scenario's play out for them. I was worried about the mafia being too deceptive so I made a bunch of back up rolls. I knew if the town didn't have a vig, they mafia would win, so I just made a bunch of backup vig roles that would override the persons previous role.

My thought on this one: I think the characters/roles weren't picked randomly. If they were, mea culpa. Mitch as a mafia is a true catastrophe... he lead us to our failure. So I believe he was put to our team on purpose. Anyway, I had to kill him to look pro town and to eliminate possibility that he gets shot. That would kill me as well.

Then again we had wrong strategy, going after inexperienced players first. I'd kill Wing N1, but since I was confirmed as lynchproof, believed Wing or IB wouldn't think I'm lynchproof Scum... so let leave them for later... Marashu and Mitch agreed and it was like that. Bad move.

So... I'll say bad game while the game was great. William did the great work, but we as scum sucked.

From now on, just to be taken into account, I'm not using this strategy anymore. If I'm scum, first come the experienced players. Bad bad bad play this game.
Captain dakky21

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:55 pm

How did Marashu know Mets Role name??

On some level this could be considered a bastard game. As long as Mafia plays smart and Marashu did not play badly while Dakky had me fooled for some time. Mitch by trying to draw an investigation played the fool. By the time I investigated Marashu I had a small pool of suspects, I finally decided on Marashu because of his vote pattern.

In the end fact is mafia played with to many scum tells.

However that still does not change the fact that mafia was overpowered. The Mara Dakky role combo could have been crushing for Town. My role was more or less useless unless Marashu was revealed. I guess in the end that acted as a double edged sword as it made mafia careless trying to attract a investigation and not worrying if they got one.

Dakky and Marashu did play well though....I just think Dakky that you panicked when I gave a mafia read on Marashu, that really was your downfall.

But yeh how did Marashu know who Mets was??

Captain Iron Butterfly

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives